A Night Amidst The Greenery

Story Info
Twelve men experience the skills of the first alraune.
4.2k words
4.79
12.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a story based on the setting of Monster Girl Quest, a series of games created by Torotoro Resistance. It revolves around a certain character who (at the time of writing) has yet to actually appear in the games, so far only being depicted in a character profile and a single image. My portrayal of said character is more in line with my own preferences than her canon characterisation.

One by one, the twelve men opened their eyes.

The first thing they noticed was the restraints. Behind each of them was a large mass of vines which bound their bodies so thoroughly that they could only turn their heads. That, in itself, wasn't surprising. The men were in a realm of plant monsters, who loved to restrain their mates during intercourse. For the same reason, they didn't consider it at all odd that they were naked beneath the bondage of vines.

As the men gathered their thoughts, they began to pay attention to the room they were in. It was circular with a domed ceiling and large enough that the average house could easily fit within it. The twelve men had been deposited near the wall, spaced out so that they occupied a third of the perimeter. The ceiling, walls and floor of the room all seemed to be made from a dazzling variety of plants. Leaves and vines in every shade of green covered most of the available space. These were interspersed with array upon array of flowers, creating a picture that could rival any hoard of gold and jewels.

In the centre of the room was a single enormous flower. It was closed, the green sepals locked tightly together and completely obscuring the petals. Thick vines extended from the flower's base and merged with the greenery of the room.

Upon seeing the central flower, the men could feel their hearts pounding with anticipation. As inhabitants of this realm, they knew intimately what such a thing meant. However, none of them knew the specific details. All of them had been approached, while they were alone, by plant monsters who'd revealed little about themselves. The men were asked if they sought pleasure beyond that which average monsters could bring, pleasure that would break lesser men. When they agreed, the messengers kissed them, with sedative on their lips that immediately stole the men's consciousness. They could remember nothing else until the present moment.

The flower began to move, as if it had sensed that all of the men had their bearings. The sepals gradually separated from each other in a peeling motion that began from their tips. Magenta petals could be glimpsed within, and these also began to separate. A cloud of aroma, invisible but with an undeniable presence, emanated from the flower. It was the same scent of alraunes that all the men were familiar with, but fundamentally more in every sense of the world. Just a single breath filled their bodies with warmth while sharpening every one of their senses.

The opening of the flower was tantalisingly slow. Some of the men strained against their bonds, only for the vines to tighten even further. None of their efforts had any effect.

Finally, the flower's contents were revealed.

First, the alraune's head came into view. She had the sensual face of a woman who knew very well the pleasures of the flesh, yet with a playful girlishness. Her eyes were an entrancing blue, while her lips were curved in a lustful smile. Her long hair was the same dark green as her plant organs, while her skin was a shade of green so pale it was almost white. A large purple flower sat on top of her head like a crown.

Then the alraune's torso came into view. Her breasts were immense, each the size of a large melon, and capped with purple nipples. Whenever the alraune breathed, tremors ran through her chest, the sight further exciting the watching men. Vines coiled around the alraune's arms and above and below her chest, in a mirror to the men's restraints.

Finally, the alraune's lower body came into view. A slender waist led to wide hips, completing her lust-stirring hourglass figure. Her mound was engorged with arousal with clear fluid dripping from the slit. Her legs, toned yet soft, were crossed in front of her.

This was Kanon, one of the first six monsters to be created by the Dark Goddess, and the ancestor of all plant monsters. Despite her legendary reputation she had a preference for reclusiveness, with only a few ever meeting her in person. Age had not eroded her peerless beauty, but instead complemented it with a wealth of experience.

The men couldn't contain their lust for the paradise before them. All of them, without exception, were fully erect. Their breaths were deep and fast, filling their bodies with even more of the elder alraune's scent.

Kanon's gaze slowly drifted from one side of the group to the other. Whenever a man met her eyes, he felt as if she was right in front of him, close enough for him to feel her warmth. Once she had finished her observations, she gave a small sigh of satisfaction.

Finally, Kanon spoke.

"Welcome, all of you. Enjoying yourselves so far?"

Her voice was sensual and tinged with amusement. Each of the men rushed to answer, trying to outdo each other with their enthusiasm. This only elicited a laugh from Kanon.

"Come on, if you're all going to be like that, I can't tell what any of you are saying!" After regaining her composure, Kanon continued, "Though I must say, I'm impressed with how many they've gathered. There's nearly twice as many as last time."

The implications weren't missed by any of her audience.

Kanon giggled. "Hm, I guess you'd like me to play with you, right? Maybe you want me to take your thick, hard cocks into my mouth and just suck on them and lick them, until you shoot it all out?" She licked her lips. "Or do you want these nice big breasts of mine, want to suck on them until my milk comes out, want them squeezing your cocks until you paint my face white?" She grasped her breasts with her hands, sinking her fingers into the soft flesh. "Or would you like my hands? I've made thousands of men scream with just my hands. Or do you want me to step all over you with my feet?"

The men shuddered just picturing her words. Kanon giggled again as she continued, "I noticed some of you giving my plant parts naughty looks. I can caress every -- single -- bit of your bodies with these." All of the vines, leaves and flowers undulated in unison. "My pussy is just so wet, and I've been using my fingers for hours, but it's not the same. It won't stop aching until there's a nice, thick cock filling it." She spread her lips with her fingers, for all to see. "And if you're interested, my ass is really tight... and I love taking it from behind." She accompanied that last comment with a knowing wink.

By now, the twelve men were beasts possessed by lust. They struggled tirelessly against their bonds, ignoring any pain. If an army of dragons was in their way, these men would charge on recklessly in an attempt to reach their goal.

"But wait!" Kanon interjected, raising a hand. "I'm afraid you'll all be disappointed. You see, there's no way that the likes of you would ever actually touch someone like me," she said with a smirk. "And besides... if I did let you fuck me, your minds would break from the pleasure."

There was a brief silence, then the men shouted, protested, some even cursed Kanon for her teasing. Kanon merely smiled.

Once she was satisfied with their reaction, Kanon continued, "You might be wondering why I did order you brought here. Well, it's pretty simple. I always find that being watched while I pleasure myself makes it ten times better. You'll just have to enjoy the show, as best as you can."

With that said, Kanon brought her hands to her breasts and began to fondle herself. Slowly at first, but with movements that only grew faster and more intense with time. Each time she squeezed, the bountiful flesh spilled out from between her fingers. Each time she rubbed, she let loose an erotic moan. She teased her nipples over and over, until milk began to flow from them. Using one finger, she brought a few droplets to her face, staining her perfect features with white. She extended her tongue and licked at the stains.

All of the men gulped.

Smirking, Kanon brought one hand down to her vagina. She thrust two fingers in and out, in and out, at the same time stimulating her clitoris with her thumb. Her other hand continued to fondle her breast.

The men were so occupied by the display that they initially failed to notice their restraints moving. They were only broken from their trance when the vines reached their penises and began to stroke. Within seconds, the vines found each man's weak points and lavished exquisite attention upon these. Again, the movements were slow at first, and again, they gradually sped up with time. Together with the view, it wasn't at all difficult for the men to imagine that they were directly having sex with Kanon.

Gasps of delight and moans of ecstasy echoed through the room. The air became charged with Kanon's fragrance, a cocktail of aphrodisiacs that only heightened the arousal of all present. Yet no matter how much stimulation they received, none of the men were brought to climax. The vines would bring them right to the brink, only to slow down. The process repeated to the point that, one by one, the men began to realize that this was another form of her denial to them.

Kanon decided to take things to the next level. Vine after vine invaded her flower, seeking out her delectable flesh. Her vagina and ass were both filled by particularly thick vines, pistoning vigorously. More vines crept up her body, caressing every inch of her skin. They seemed to particularly favour her breasts, squeezing and teasing them mercilessly. Two vines bearing blue flowers on the end latched on to her nipples and began to suck. The assault of sensations caused Kanon to scream with delight.

With renewed efforts, the men struggled to break free. They were consumed by the desire to fill one of Kanon's orifices, even if it cost their lives. But the restraints of the first alraune could hold even rampaging dragons, and the men never came close to escaping. All the while, the relentless teasing continued, denying them any chance of release.

Distracted as they were, none of the men noticed what was growing in front of them. Roots and vines gathered and twisted together, forming twelve mounds that slowly swelled up from the ground. When the mounds had grown as tall as their waists, the men began to notice them. Some wondered if this was another torture, to be denied the ability to see the lurid spectacle in front of them.

Eventually, the mounds were just as tall as the men. They unfurled, revealing their contents: copies of Kanon's humanoid body, every bit as flawless as the original.

For an instant, the men stopped breathing.

The thirteen Kanons spoke as one lustful chorus, "Hehe, surprised? I'm still a plant, after all. Even this body of mine, as sexy as it is -- " each Kanon shifted into a different erotic pose, " -- is something I can make more of."

The twelve Kanons leaned towards their respective targets, close enough for them to feel her sweet breath. They ran their hands up and down the men's bodies, admiring the contours of their muscles. A few of the men were especially fortunate, as the Kanons leaned in even closer to taste their sweat. Finally, all twelve Kanons positioned themselves in front of the twelve men, taking hold of the latter's hips, their intentions seemingly clear.

But a sadistic smile spread across every Kanon's face.

"Sorryyy... but no. The likes of you would never last inside my pussy. You're a thousand years too early to fuck me directly."

The men's hearts sank. Kanon preened herself as she basked in their misery. Once she was satisfied, she continued, "But I guess it would be a little too cruel to leave it here... So I'll put in some more effort."

Slowly, gradually, the Kanons shifted into different positions and began to enthusiastically service the men.

Two Kanons used their mouths, savouring the taste that all monsters found delicious. With their wet tongues they licked along the men's penises. They took the tips, just the tips, in their mouths and played with them. Then they bobbed up and down, while using their lips and tongues to bring as much pleasure as possible.

Another two made full use of their breasts. One used her hands to press her breasts together, while the other used vines to bind her own tightly together. In both cases, the men's penises were enveloped in heavenly softness and warmth. The Kanons moved their breasts up and down, side to side, in alternating directions, the ever-changing sensations keeping the men locked in a prison of pleasure.

Two more Kanons used their hands. They explored every inch of the penises, giggling each time the men reacted to their dextrous fingers. With a firm yet playful grip, they stroked up and down. Occasionally, one hand would drift away and toy with the man's balls, or the Kanon would bend down and deliver a mischievous lick to the tip of the penis. Experiencing a skill that truly had made thousands scream, the men came ever closer to the peak.

Another Kanon took a more unusual approach. With a single thought, she adjusted her man's restraints so that he was lying face-up on the floor of the room. At the same time, a mass of foliage grew up to form a chair behind her, which she sat upon. She extended her lithe legs and gripped the man's penis between the soles of her feet. Her feet were just as soft as the rest of her body, with the softness of young foliage, and her toes just as dextrous as her fingers. She stepped down on the hard rod, lightly at first, but increasing the pressure over time, until she'd pressed the penis flat against the man's stomach. She ground her foot back and forth, causing the man to scream in pleasure and pain.

Two Kanons ravished their men using the variety of plants at their disposal. Vines wrapped around the men's entire bodies, searching for and ruthlessly exploiting every erogenous zone. One Kanon sent flowers to suck on the man's nipples like mouths, while engulfing his penis in a small pitcher plant that undulated and contracted. The other Kanon identified a masochistic streak in her man, and whipped him with vines incessantly, feeling only joy at his cries.

The three remaining Kanons decided to take things further, as the men they were assigned to had shown themselves to be slightly more resistant than the rest. One lowered her man to the ground, similar to the man currently being ravished by feet, and then moved on top of him. She pressed her vagina against his face, and he licked greedily at the nectar oozing from the slit. While enjoying the attention from his tongue, she took his penis in her mouth and sucked and licked and pleasured it. The second Kanon pressed in close to her man, licking his nipple tenderly, squashing her juicy breasts against his stomach, and jerking him off with one hand. Her other hand drifted behind his back and, after giving his buttocks an appreciative squeeze, began to finger his ass. Last but certainly not least, the final Kanon pulled her man into a hungry, wet kiss, her tongue invading his mouth and deftly pinning down his tongue. The man's hopes were lifted, as he wondered if the elder alraune would grant him the treasure between her legs. But it was ultimately another tantalising trick, as the Kanon trapped his penis between her thighs, right beneath her vagina. The firm feeling of her thighs was nevertheless mind-blowing, easily comparable to actual intercourse with a lesser monster.

As the twelve Kanons pleasured the twelve men, the original took her self-gratification to yet another level. One after another, additional vines plunged into her vagina and ass, stretching them to the limit. A particularly thick vine approached Kanon's face. With a knob on the end and ridges along the tip, it bore a great similarity to a dark green penis. With lust and hunger clear in her eyes, she took the vine into her mouth and sucked on it enthusiastically.

The sight of it all caused the men -- those who could still see the original Kanon, at least -- to roar with approval.

All in all, it was a scene that should only appear in the most fevered of erotic dreams... and yet it was perfectly real.

The men were again at the brink of climax. Their minds were so filled with pleasure that none had any room for anger or disappointment at Kanon's tricks. They could feel the pressure building within, raging for release.

But thin vines coiled around the bases of their penises, and tightened. Not a single drop of semen could leave.

The men screamed at the pain and further denial. It seemed as if days or weeks had passed, with them experiencing unspeakable ecstasy and yet never being allowed to reach the peak. The Kanons continued their torturously lewd efforts, keeping their victims in their state of agonising pleasure.

The original Kanon continued sucking the imitation penis. Her vigorous movements caused her long green hair to brush against her skin and her breasts to jiggle buoyantly. Then the imitation penis shuddered violently, and Kanon withdrew it from her mouth. A white fluid spurted from the vine, splashing all over her face and hair. As the fluid trickled viscously down her body, Kanon looked at the men and licked her lips.

The twelve Kanons stopped their service and moved away to allow the men a good view of the original. Even though they knew that she was still teasing them, knew that the fluid was merely a white sap, they couldn't help but have their hearts stirred by the sight. More than one man thought, for a fleeting moment, that it was his semen that was now staining her beautiful face.

There was a stir of motion, as the men's restraining vines shifted so that all twelve were now lying on the floor. The men did not dare hope for release, as they were now very acquainted with Kanon's unique brand of sadism. They wondered, wearily, what new erotic torture she had in mind.

But they would be surprised once more.

The twelve Kanons positioned themselves above the men's groins. As one, they spread the lips of their vaginas with one hand and gripped their man's penis with the other. And as one, they sank down.

With earth-shaking roars, the men reached orgasm. Torrents of semen, denied an exit for so very long, rushed up into the wet and willing vaginas of the Kanons.

And at the very same time, the ancestor of all alraunes reached her own orgasm. Her capacity for stimulation was great indeed, but she had been receiving the sensations from all twelve of her bodies the entire time. And a feast of hot semen elicited an intense burst of pleasure in any monster. The thirteen Kanons released ecstatic screams, as the fierce heat filled their bodies.

Gasping, panting, the men brought much-needed oxygen into their drained bodies. Each of their minds was a chaotic mess. The rapturous pleasure, surpassing anything that they had ever previously experienced. The inevitable winding-down that succeeded climax. And of course, the struggle to comprehend just what had happened.

The twelve Kanons, their bodies still flushed with satisfaction, lowered their bodies onto the men. The sensations of their warm flesh ensured that none of the men missed the following words.

"Sorry for all I put you through. But this is just how I like it. Nothing ever feels as great as when you expect it the least."

The Kanons paused, running their hands along the men's bodies. The stimulation was meagre in comparison to what they had just experienced, yet the men felt blood rushing towards their penises once more.

"I have just one question," Kanon continued. "Would you like to keep going?"

12