A Night at a Club with New Friends

Story Info
New friends.
1.8k words
3.79
37.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sandj1977
sandj1977
18 Followers

The last time John and I went on Vacation, we decided to check out the Temptation Resort in Cancun. We met a great couple there from Toronto, which we are both originally from. Nothing happened with them that week but we had a connection and decided we would all get together once we got back home. After a few e-mails and phone calls back and forth. John and I decided to head up to see them in Toronto.

They took us to a club called Oasis Aqua lounge on Saturday night. The club sits in an old mansion on the corner of Mutual and Carlton streets, just north of campus. It's was $60 per couple. We arrived just after 8 p.m. and the club semi full. A female hostess approached us. Upon learning that we were a first-timer, she happily offered us a tour.

She took us from the first floor bar to the heated outdoor pool, then back inside to see the hot tub, steam room and sauna. The second floor had a locker rooms (we all received keys for our locker when we got there, clean towels were on the house) and a sex dungeon complete with a chain and leather sex swing.

I asked if it was usually this quiet on a Saturday, and they said it early but it was good to come early as a first timer to get acquainted with the club a great night for first timers to come in to give it a try.

Maria and I went upstairs, slipped out of our dresses dress and into a towel and headed down to the pool, where we agreed to meet our men. In the change room there was a young lady we later found out Nicole was 20 and a student at the nearby University

When Maria and I got there , John and Mike as well as two other couples were already there. I sat beside my husband John and Maria sat beside her boyfriend Mike. We chat amongst ourselves and with the other 2 couple to get a sense of the place They were friendly, a little bit silly, great friends with each other and very obviously attracted to their respective partners. They were fun, fit and charming people.

While talking to the other 2 couples Nicole wandered into my site she was alone so I invited her over. John, Mike, Maria, Nicole and I chatted for a bit. We all laugh upon hearing that Nicole was only 20, I had said to her that her age I would never had the guts to come into a place like this. Maria the youngest of the group at 31 and Mike was the oldest at 38.John is 35 I am 33.

Maria made the suggestion that we head over to the Red Room. So inside we went. Red Room is a door less space with a plush red mattress that spreads from wall-to-wall and one-way windows that look in from the Red Bar. Perfect for a voyeur.

I asked Nicole if she had never done this before. She looked puzzled. I was referring to group sex. She said that no, Maria and I quickly added there were no expectation of her. Maria also explained that her and Mike would just come to the club just to hang out at the lounge.

We sat around on the bed fully exposed. John looked over at Nicole and asked her what she was thinking. She revealed about how often someone her age got into a situation like this. None of her friends, that she aware of, had ever engaged in anything more than a threesome, and that was usually more of a one-off experience with some help from alcohol. Sex clubs, orgies and swinging just aren't comfortable for their age group to talk about, likely because most of them aren't quite comfortable with themselves and what they want sexually.

That we new friends, on the other hand, have had the time and experience to learn what we liked. Plus, having been together longer, we felt less insecure about sharing their partners. Most of k**s in their early 20s haven't evolved quite that far yet.

As we talked, John was lightly rubbing my back and I his. His other hand was on Nicole's leg, and she was lying between Maria and her boyfriend Mike. Mike would occasionally touch my leg from across the bed.

Then I perched coyly in front of John and started to suck his cock as Nicole watched. I motioned Nicole over, I was bent over sucking John's dick when I felt him slip a finger inside of me. I was already wet. I started to work John with my hands while I looked over at Mike and Maria.

Mike came over and I started to suck him off while John finger-fucked me. Mike and Maria were kissing and touching and Nicole came around behind me and started to eat me out. I had never expected her to do this. For someone who had told us earlier that she had never done anything with a woman I had never expected to enjoy it this much the way her tongue danced on my pussy.

I flipped over on to me back. Nicole crawled over to me and started licking me, perhaps a little too eagerly

"Slowly," I instructed her.

She obliged, drawing her tongue from my pussy to my clit in long, slow laps. She slipped a finger inside of me. I let out a moan.

We played for a bit then I decided to return the favour I gently pushed Nicole onto her back and John knelt over her. I was going down on her as Nicole put her mouth around John's his cock for the first time. She must have been surprised that she came immediately in my mouth. Her juices dripped onto me. Looking up at John, his hard cock in her mouth made the experience wilder. I then switched positions with Nicole, anxious for her to taste her juices me. I licked her wet lips and felt her hips lift toward my mouth in a frantic attempt at release. I realized she wanted more pressure, so I gently moved two fingers in and out of her tight opening as I continued to make circles with my tongue around her firm clit. After licking her to orgasm a few times, I noticed that John had moved onto the bed and was kissing her and sucking her breasts. It was such a turn on to see my guy licking those big firm nipples. Her body was so tight and sexy. I felt like I could lick her all over forever.

"I like watching my husband fuck other girls," I told her.

She had that I need to get fucked look in her eyes

I kept on licking until he gently pushed me away, thanking me for preparing Nicole for his entry.

I watched as her tight wet pussy lips opened up to accept my man's hard, rigid cock. It was amazing to see her finally accept him. She was so tight and that it took him several tries before he could penetrate her. She loved it and kept lifting her hips to allow him to enter her.

"I wants it deeper baby," she said.

She just kept crying his name out and begging for more of my man's big hard cock It was such a turn on that I started to kiss her and suck her breasts while she was fingering my pussy.

Maria and Mike beside us but I couldn't concentrate enough to look at them.

We continued on for a long time and I enjoyed watching their beautiful bodies dance together. It was so erotic and exciting to watch my husband fucking this sexy younger woman. He was making her so wet and they were making an incredible noise as their juices flowed and they moved together.

Nicole came first and just lost it and started to cum all over his shaft. dropping my face to her breast as I lost control, and then again when John did. I needed to taste that juice, so I went between their legs and spread them apart with my hands. I grabbed hold of my guy's sticky wet shaft and began to lick her juices from it. I started to cum so hard that I thought I would explode. She tasted so good on him that it was insane! Her juices were more delicious on him than alone. It was like licking honey off of the most delicious lollipop you have ever tasted in your life. I was Cumming so hard that I thought that I soaked the bed where I was laying. John leaned forward and kissed me, in a long and sensual way.

I kissed Nicole, and she twisted her head and kissed John, still tucked tightly between us both.

John left go to the washroom, but Mike and Maria were still going. He had her bent over, legs spread with her face to the mattress. You could tell he was pounding her hard by the hard slapping sounds as they fucked. Her beautiful tits swaying with each thrust. I watched, still in the clutches of post-orgasm daze.

Nicole crawled over to them, her breasts perched on Maria's back, and started talking dirty to Mike. Then she positioned her pussy in front of Maria's lips that was all the invitation Maria required.

By the expression on Mike's face you could tell he was enjoying watching his wife eating pussy. Mike stopped fucking Maria and went around and presented his cock to Nicole. After Nicole got Maria's approval took Mike's cock balls deep

John had returned and we were both getting turned on watching the show in front of us

Maria asked Nicole if she want the fuck Mike, She nodded yes. Maria spread her legs before Nicole. Nicole got on all fours, burying her face into Maria's wet pussy, and Mike entered Nicole from behind. While he fucked her he played with her clit, by the panting and moans coming from Nicole she was loving it.. Maria decide to spin her self around and got under Nicole so she could play with Nicole's pussy and Mike's balls Mike didn't last to much longer after this and came hard on Nicole's back

After Mike cleaned off her back and the five of us went back to chatting casually.

We then realized what time it must have been — easily past 2 a.m. Nicole had to go she had a group meeting for school in the morning at the library

"What, you're going to kiss and run?" said Mike, jokingly.

Nicole went around the circle and gave everyone a kiss goodnight.

We decided we had had a fun time at the club but needed to get home as it was late, We ended up at Maria and Mike house. Maria and I played all the way back to their place in the back seat, but that's a story for another time.

sandj1977
sandj1977
18 Followers