A Night at Baby's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob pulled out his wallet and pulled out a condom. When Stacey saw it she gave him a huge smile. "Thank God," she muttered, "I really need a fuck."

I was very impressed with both Bob and Stacey. It was obvious that they were both adult enough to practice safe sex.

Bob handed the condom to Stacey and she expertly opened it and unrolled it over the length of his cock. She rose and stepped over his lap. I expected her to face him, but instead she faced the front of the car. She reached down and guided the cock to her pussy and lowered herself on it. She leaned forward started to raise and lower herself on it and leaned forward so that her breasts were knocking onto the front seat between Dan and I on every down thrust. Bob's hands reached around her body from behind and cupped Stacey's tits as she rode his cock. From my vantage, Stacey's face was inches from mine and I could get a clear look of the ecstasy on it, my son's hands on her breasts, her flat stomach, and Bob's cock during each rise Stacey made. Again the stream of obscenities from the girl would have made a whore blush.

Suddenly Stacey arched her back and leaned back onto Bob. He released her breasts and moved his hands under her thighs, which enabled him to continue to lift the girl off and lower her onto his cock. From this vantage I had a clear view of the fucking. Stacey trembled and arched as she came. Bob remained hard and continued his pumping. As Stacey's orgasm subsided, she turned and told Bob not to cum in the condom, to instead give her warning. She said it just in time, because Bob immediately said that he was ready.

Quick as a flash and with a dexterity that was impressive in the back seat of a car, Stacey jumped off, turned around, whipped off the condom, and wrapped her lips around Bob's cock. She was just in time, for no sooner did her lips close around it than Bob arched his back and came again. Stacey's hand pumped the cock's load into her mouth. Finally Bob slowed down and relaxed.

What a night of surprises, but it wasn't quite over.

Stacey let the now half limp cock go and leaned forward. Before I could react, she put her hand around my neck, pulled me in and gave me a deep kiss. As she did I got a mouthful of Bob's cum which she still had in her mouth. It startled me, but like the rest of the evening, I played it out and swallowed it. Every guy tasted different. Bob was different than Dan, but very similar. Stacey smiled at me. I smiled back. We had shared something special.

I noticed the car had stopped. I don't know how long we had been parked outside Stacey's sorority house, but we had arrived and Dan had seen at least the end. To this day I don't know how he could have driven while so much was occurring in the back seat. He says he watched a lot too. I'm surprised we didn't get in an accident. Boy, that would have been a bizarre police report!

Stacey pulled on her T-shirt. It was barely long enough to cover her ass, but she didn't put anything else on. Bob asked her for her number and she gave it. I was quite happy about that. She gave Bob a deep kiss and bounced out of the car, up the steps and inside the front door.

Dan pulled away and drove us home. It was a quiet drive, each of us absorbed in our own thoughts. We pulled into the garage and got out of the car. Bob got out of the car totally naked, his now limp cock dangling between his legs. He was carrying his clothes and his magazine. He gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks, Mom. Thanks, Dad. I can't begin to tell you how great this has been. You're both too much."

He turned and I watched him as he walked into the house. We had left that night with a boy and had returned with a man. Totally unself-conscious with his body, I admired him immensely.

Dan put his arm around me. "What did Stacey say? I really need a fuck?" I asked him.

As we entered the house I wondered how things were likely to be changing around here.