A Night at Delta Chi

Story Info
A frat house party turns bad and then great.
3.7k words
3.92
64k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Be forewarned. This is not a quick jack off story. If you're not willing to read a little, go to another story. Otherwise, enjoy.

Another boring weekend, I thought to myself as I sat around my apartment. Why the hell isn't there anything to do in this fucking town? If you haven't guessed yet, I'm a college student, on a weekend, with no friends in town and no plans. I had just resigned myself to a night of channel surfing and boredom when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"SSSUUUPP??!!?" a loud, annoying, and most importantly, drunk voice yelled out at me. "Dude, you got to get your ass over here, and I mean like pronto-like, y'know what I'm saying?"

"Who the fuck is this?" I check my caller ID, and all it's giving me is a number.

"Dude, that's cold, that's fucking cold, y'know that? I can't believe that you don't remember me."

"Well I'm sorry that I can't remember every guy that I meet," I responded getting angry at this drunk dumbass yelling at me through the phone lines.

"Fine, fine, since you don't recognize me; I'm Jake, over at the House."

"Oh." I remembered Jake. I've hung out with him at my friend's frat house, whenever they had a party after a game. "Sorry, Jake. I didn't recognize you. What's up?"

"Dude, you got to get over here. We're having this kickass party, and dude… dude, you got to get over here."

What the fuck? It's not like I was doing anything. " Sure Jake, I'll be right over."

"Kick ass dude. Listen, we got some pledge-bitch at the door, so just tell him our motto. He'll let you in. If he doesn't, just give me a call back and I'll be out there to show him how to behave. Later"

Alright, at least I got something to do. I got up and started to get ready, heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth, comb my hair, put on some deodorant and aftershave then headed back to my room. I looked in my closet to see what I had clean. There was only a button down shirt and a couple of polo shirts hanging there. I decided on the button down with some khakis and Rainbow flip-flops. Looking in the mirror, I sighed at my looks: average build (well, maybe a little chunky) jet black hair, deep brown eyes, and wide shoulders. Sighing again, I headed out the door; I decided to just walk to the party, seeing as it was just a little ways away and I didn't want to leave my car there after a night of drinking.

When I got to the party, it was already in full swing. You could hear the music from the end of frat row and drunk people were in varying stages of undress in the yard and street. When I got to the door, after fighting my way past staggering, drunken guys heading out to fight after something stupid had happened, looked at the poor freshman that had been put on door duty.

"It's twenty to get in."

"Excellence in everything we do," I replied, reaching for a cup.

"Hey buddy, it's twenty to get in, so either pay up or go find a party somewhere else," he snapped at me, grabbing my hand and throwing back at me.

"What the fuck? Didn't you hear me you little pledge boy, I said 'Excellence in all we do'. That means you give me a cup and stand aside for your betters. Maybe once you're a brother, you can come inside and party with the rest of us, but until then, you are bellow me and you'd do well to stand aside." I shot my hand out and grabbed a cup and walked past him into the house. Fucking pledges…when I was in his place, I knew who to show the proper respect to.

As I walked into the house, I was greeted by the normal party sights and noises. Booming music, a great press of people drinking and moving to the tunes, and people standing and sitting around wherever they could making out and feeling each other up. Looking around for anyone that I knew, I headed over to the keg where several of the brothers were hanging around.

"Sup guys? I made it."

"Hey! It's Paul, how's it going man? Haven't seen you around in a few weeks? Where's Eric?"

"Oh, he went home. One of his cousins is getting married or something. A crying shame if you ask me."

"Why's that? She hot or something?"

" 'She hot or something?', are you kidding me??!? This girl is way beyond hot. She makes most girls at our college look like a walrus. Here, let me show you a picture."

"HOLY SHIT!!! THIS IS FETUS'S COUSIN??!? How the fuck can a hot piece of ass be related to him?"

"Don't know, but I'm going to be needing that picture back." I reached over and pulled the picture out of their hands, slipping it carefully back into my wallet. If anything would happened to this picture, I'm not sure Kristin would give me another…even if she still feel's the same way. "So what's up with your fucking pledges? I gave him the motto and he fucking treated me like I was some sorta dumbass freshie looking for a free drink."

"He what? That little bitch has just gone and done the last stupid thing that he's going to be doing for a while. See ya around dude, enjoy the party." With that they left looking like they were going to have to do something awful to the poor pledge and enjoy it.

Oh well, he earned it. I grabbed the keg, filled up my cup, and turned around right into a short little redhead standing in line behind me.

"Oomph," she said, saved from a hard landing on her ass by me catching her arm. I looked down at her, getting a wonderful sight. She had short red hair, like flames in a roaring fire, bright green-gray eyes that, right now, had a mischievous glint in them. She looked up at me and said, "If you're done pulling my arm out of my socket, why don't you help me get back onto my feet?" All of this was delivered from a full, rosebud mouth that had a cocky, half smile on it.

"Uh, yeah, sorry," I stammered, stunned by the vision that was standing in front of me. When she finally got back on her feet, I saw that she rose only to my chest, and seeing as how I'm only 5'10", she was fairly short. But for her short frame, she had a nice set of tits, not massive, probably on about a 20something, A cup, maybe B, but they looked good on her. She was wearing a pink halter top with a pair of tight hip hugger blue jeans and sandals. I tried to pull myself back together and said, "I'm Paul, can I fill up your cup, to try and make up for knocking you down?"

She pursed her lips and looked me up and down, before handing out her cup. "I'm Alli, Paul. And I grant you the privilege of filling my cup." She smiled at me and the room seemed to brighten some.

When I had finished serving the beer, I noticed that a line had formed behind us. "Hey Alli, why don't we take these drinks outside, it's a little crowded in here, don't you think?" She again looked me over before agreeing to follow me out. When I held the back door for her, she looked at me out of the corner of her eye and said, "My, my, my, what a gentleman." "I do try," I shot back, even throwing in a mock bow as she went through the door laughing. When I followed her out, I noticed that she had as nice a back side as she did a front side. Not a huge butt that is 90% fat and jiggles and shakes with each step, and has all heads except mine coming around to stare. It was the kind that I love, a heart shaped, toned ass that had enough heft to fill out her jeans nicely.

She led me over to the back fence, where some picnic tables had been moved to, to give the drinkers room to stumble about. She sat down and motioned me to the spot next to her. "So Paul, are you a brother here at Delta Chi," she asked staring at me over her cup with those piercing green eyes that she has.

"Um…yes and no," I said, slowly, "I'm not really a brother, but I'm over here so much that they seem to have adopted me into the fraternity and given me honorary membership. I'm pretty much just a hanger on that they've accepted. What about you? Are you in a sorority?"

She looked at me for, what seemed to be a long time. Long enough anyway that I started to feel a bit uncomfortable. "No," she said suddenly enough that I was startled, "I'm not a 'sorostitue'." I quickly responded, saying, "I didn't mean anything about it, I was just wondering, you know, get-to-know you stuff."

She looked at me as if I had sprouted horns or something and the just burst out laughing. I just stared at her wondering what was going on. I opened my mouth, but she just waved me to silence and said, "It's not you, I just think that it's so nice that there's a guy on this campus that is not a uptight jerk."

A woman's mind is a door that no man has any idea how to open. I just smiled at her and she smiled back. And then, we started talking. It was the basic college stuff: hometown, major, likes, dislikes, all the while emptying our cups and going for refills. When we were both on our fourth cups, we saw flashing lights and heard sirens out front.

Oh shit, the fucking cops, just when I was going someplace with this girl. I looked at Alli and she looked at me with a little bit of fear in her eyes. She said, "I've already gotten an M.I.P. and my parents said that if I got caught drinking again, they'd pull me out of school and have me work from home for a year." I looked to my right and saw a door in the fence and said, "My place is a five minute walk, we can head there until we both sober up and then I can drive you home."

Once again, she seemed to look directly into my mind and finally said, "Ok, but we got to hurry." We got up and slipped out the door to behind the fence. There was a narrow path that was between the fence and a tree line that ran all the way to the road that my apartment was on. We started heading down it when we heard a magnified voice coming from the backyard. "This is the City Police. This party is to be broken up because of several noise complaints that we have received. You are all to leave immediately. We will be checking all ID's as you leave, and any underage persons will be breathalyzer and any found to have consumed alcohol will be fined." Shit, the campus police would have just sent everyone away, leave it to the city pigs to be ass holes like that.

Just as we got to the road, I looked back and saw a few people using the escape route that me and Alli had just partaken. As I saw them, two uniformed figures stepped out in front of them and proceeded to round them up and lead them back into the house's lawn. Got out of there in the nick-of-time.

I knew that if any more cops came out and saw us that we'd be stopped and Alli would be summarily busted. Thinking of a way to prevent this, I put my arm around her shoulders. She looked up at me and I said, "If any cops see up, then they'll think that we're just out walking." She didn't protest, she just smiled up at me and moved in closer and put her arm around me.

We got to my building and climbed to the second story to my apartment. I opened the door let Alli in. I went into the kitchen and started brewing a pot of coffee, grabbed a couple bottles of water and headed back into the living room where she was waiting. When I came in, she was sitting on the sofa and had her back to me and was all hunched in. I came around the front and saw that she was crying. I quickly set the waters on the table and sat down next to her, pulling her into my arms. She melted into my embrace, while I gently held her and stroked her hair while I tried to think of something to say.

We stayed that way for a while, but she was able to pull herself together and look up at me with an abashed look on her face. "Sorry about that. I don't know what came over me. I just…I was… I don't know." She looked down at the floor and didn't say anything after that. I just handed her the bottle of water and said softly, "I put some coffee on, do you want any?"

She looked up at me with a confuse look in her eye and just stared at me. I didn't know what to do so I just looked back. We stayed this way for several minutes, neither of us moving, barley blinking, hardly even seeming to breath. Suddenly she leaned in and kissed me. Not a peck on the lips or gentle brush, but a full fledged, passion filled kiss. I was so startled that I gasped. She took the opportunity to slip her tongue into my mouth. I came to my senses and kissed back, wrapping my arms around her and kissing her back.

An eternity later, when we both came up for air, I just looked at her and asked, "Where did that come from?" She gave a little giggle as she laid against my chest playing her fingers along my stomach. Somehow, she had managed to get my shirt open and my belt undone without me being any the wiser. "I don't know," she said after a moment, "I just was looking at you and suddenly I wanted to kiss you. Why? Didn't you like it?" As she said these last words, she started to get a fearful look in her eyes and a tear started to form in a corner.

My heart started to ache at seeing this beautiful creature start to cry in front of me. I disused her fears by gently kissing the tear away and then bringing my mouth to hers again. We kissed passionately and I decided to try my luck. Moving one of my hands from he back, I pulled it around front and gently laid it on her breast. I paused in my kiss to judge her reaction. I got a positive response when she pulled my other hand around and laid it on her other tit and pushed my hands firmly in. She looked up into my eyes and smiled her mysterious, mischievous smile. Smiling back, I squeezed slightly and got another positive response when she moaned slightly and pushed her chest out a little further. Feeling empowered, I started to slip the straps of her halter top off when she suddenly flowed out of my arms and in front of me like she was water.

Smiling down at me, her green eyes flashing with amusement, she shook an admonishing finger at me and said, "Uh, uh, uh. You're not allowed to take my clothes off." I tried to look apologetic and started to say something but she beat me to it. "That's right, Paul, you're not allowed to take off any of my clothes. I'm the only one allowed to do that." With that, she crossed her arms over her chest and pulled her halter over her head.

I just stared at her speechless. She looked at me with a gaze that still had its mischievous grin, but that was now being overpowered by lust. I cleared my throat and said, "Well, if I'm not going to be able to take off any of your clothes, than you might want to lose those jeans, it'll make what I'm hoping to do all that much harder." She giggled and said, "That's not the only thing that's harder around here." I must have had a confused look because she giggled again and pointed at my crotch. I glanced down and saw the unmistakable bulge of an erection trapped by layers of cotton and khaki. I felt the heat of a blush rising into my cheeks accompanied by another giggle from Alli.

I glanced up and saw her smile at me and turn around. With her back to me, she started to slide her jeans down her legs to reveal that fabulous ass of her. It was bare and after not finding any panties retreating with the jeans, I got even harder and an inch longer when I realized that she was commando. I got to my feet and walked up behind her slipping my hands around her stomach and nuzzling her neck. She let her head fall back and kissed my cheek moaning slightly as I gently traced my hands over her stomach. When I slipped my hands further down to the joining of her legs I met no resistance. I was slightly confused until I realized that her pussy was shaved. That just made me even harder, if that was even possible at this point. I slipped my hands into her slit and instantly they were soaked. She moaned in my ear and murmured, "Look what you've done to me you bastard. You did this to me, not what are you going to do about it?"

In response, I swept her off her feet and carried into her my bedroom, laying her on my bed. I knelt before her, spreading her legs and lowering myself. She whimpered slightly and I looked up in concern. She had a look of uncertainty on her face and said, "I'm still a virgin. This is the farthest that I've ever gone." I smiled up at her and said, "It's will be fine, baby, it'll be fine." With that, the look of uncertainty slipped from her face and a look of anticipation replaced it. I smiled at her and lower my face once more. I placed light kisses up the sides of her thighs and worked my way as slowly as I could to the center. She started whimpering again as I got closer without touching her. Finally I placed a kiss right on her exposed, blood engorged clit and she let out a small cry of pleasure. With that I began eating her in earnest. She began moaning and whimpering in earnest, her but sliding all over the bed. This was making it hard for me to work easily, so when she raised her hips off the sheets, I slipped my hands under her and grabbed onto her delectable, tight ass. I gave it a squeeze and this seemed to excite her to no end. I continued to eat her, working her closer and closer to an orgasm.

With the way that she was going, I thought that she had a ways to go, but suddenly she screamed like a dying horse and pushed my face into her pussy, almost suffocating me in the process. After she had regained a semblance of rationality, she pulled me on top of her, hissing like a leaky tire, "FUCK ME NOW!!! GET THOSE GODDAMN CLOTHES OFF AND STICK YOUR COCK IN ME NOW BEFORE I KILL YOU!!!" Not being one to refuse a lady's heartfelt request, I pulled my shirt the rest of the way off and slipped my shorts and boxers down my legs. Pulling myself closer to Alli, I placed my cock at the tip entrance of her pussy. Pushing forward slightly, I slipped in like it had been greased. Thinking back I guess that it had been. Trusting in and out slowly at first, I came up against her hymn. Looking down at her she was staring back at me, those piercing eyes of her flaying me to my core. Screaming once again, she threw me off of her, making me land on my back. Jumping off of the bed, she landed on me, straddling me and aiming my cock right at her pussy. Moaning with desire, she slipped me into her pussy, all the way to the hilt in one stroke. I felt myself rip through her cherry, but she was so sex craved that either she didn't feel it or didn't care.

She was so tight, I didn't know how long I could last. That question was answered very quickly as I felt that familiar tingling down in my balls. "I'm going to cum," I managed to grunt out. Grunting was about the best I could do with Alli riding me like a crazed woman and me gripping the floor for all I was worth. "IN ME!! CUUMMMM IN MMEEEE!!!" As I said before, I'm not one to turn down a woman's request, and within a few seconds, my seed shot up into her deepest place, with Alli still riding me. Now, I'm not a mind reader, but judging by her reaction, I.e. the extreme moaning and nipple pulling and massive amounts of pussy juice coating me, I would have said that she had another orgasm. She continued to ride me through her ecstasy, and then collapsed onto my chest.

"That was incredible," she managed to gasp after she had regained her breath. "You did all the work, Alli, all I did was sit back and hand on for the ride." A few minutes later she looked up into my eyes. Hers were full of contentment and pleasure. "You know, you ate me out but I never did anything for you," she said, concern flashing across her face. "Don't worry, babe, the night is yet young.