A Night at Home with Mistress

Story Info
My mistresses slave for the evening.
2.1k words
3.93
24.2k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Georgie27
Georgie27
10 Followers

Saturday evening found me in my usual position. I was handcuffed to the radiator in our bedroom, on my hands and knees. My upper body was tightly laced into my red corset, my false boobs filling the bodice. My freshly shaved legs were encased in fishnet stockings. Black spike heeled boots came up to my knees. i was wearing a blonde wig and tarty make-up, including fiery red lipstick. "Cock sucking lipstick," she called it.

My cock was locked in its plastic age, as it had been for the last fortnight. The expanding and vibrating buttplug was in my arse, and it felt as if she had blown it up to its fullest extent. My pink frilly knickers kept everything in place.

She had left me like this for what felt like hours, although in reality, was only about 15 minutes. Our bedroom was directly above our living room, where my mistress was currently sitting. I could hear that the TV was on down there, and from the sound of it, it wasn't one her favourite soap operas she was watching. It sounded like one of her favourite porn films. I caught snippets of dialogue, "get that big black dick up me now" and lots of grunting and groaning told me the starlet in the film was getting a good seeing to. But, along with the sounds from the video, I could hear another sound. It was the sound of my mistresses’ new vibrator being given a thorough workout. I had bought it for her the other week on our last trip to Soho. It was 8 inches of solid pleasure for her. From the sounds she was now making, it sounded like most of it was now shoved in what must be a very hot and wet pussy. I hear her groaning over the soundtrack of the porno she was wanking to. Her groans were now becoming loader and loader. I could only imagine was she looked like, lying on the floor in front of the TV, fucking herself with that throbbing dildo. I was beginning to wish that she had plugged my ears as well as my arse. Forced to listen to the sounds downstairs, my cock felt like it was trying to break out of its plastic prison.

I was hoping she would come soon. As least then she might come upstairs and release me. However, deep down, I knew that when she did eventually get her fill of her dildo, my torment would be far from over.

The buttplug in my arse was still vibrating like a demon. My cock and balls were now hurting. It felt like they were trying to escape from my body.

After another quarter of an hour, my mistresses groans became screams and shouts. "Oh god, oh christ," she was shouting. The screaming reached a crescendo, and then for a few minutes, the only sound I could hear was from the TV, as the girl on the porno reached her climax, having been thoroughly fucked by black cock.

Then there was silence. Mistress had turned off the television. There was the sound of stilettos crossing the floor, followed by footsteps on the stairs. Shortly, our bedroom door opened and mistress walked in. I was still staring at the floor, not daring to look up without permission.

"Turn around, slut," my mistress shouted. I struggled to move my body around a little, as best I could with my handcuffs still attached to the radiator. I was still staring at the floor.

"Look at me, you sissy," she commanded. Slowly, I raised my eyes upwards. She was wearing her thigh high white boots with the six inch heel. Several times in the past i had felt the entire length of those heels in my arse.

The tops of those boots disappeared into a skintight red rubber skirt, with a golden zip running its entire length at the front. My cock once again hardened, thinking of the treasure that lay behind that zip. Would I earn the chance to see it today, I wondered.

My eyes moved up my goddesses body. She was wrapped in a corset, also in red latex. The corset came up to just below her breasts. Those two gorgeous objects were hanging down from her chest. On the end of these wondrous breasts, her nipples glistened with the rings that pierced each of them.

Around her throat was a collar, studded with diamonds. These diamonds spelt out the word "goddess" as if I needed reminding of the fact.

Her lips were painted the same whorish red as my mouth.

Her eyes were ringed with dark mascara, making her big blue eyes even more prominent than usual.

Her long blonde hair was tied back in a severe ponytail. Perched on top of her head was a black pvc peaked cap.

Her arms were encased in black pvc gloves that extended above her elbows. In her right hand she was brandishing a rather severe riding crop.

"Well slave, I see your puny little cock is trying to wake up. Do you think it deserves to be released?"

I dare not answer this question. At that moment, I wanted nothing more than for my mistress to release my cock from its jail and wrap her red painted lips around it. "Well, you will have to do a lot more to gain your freedom. Where shall we start?" I waited for her first command.

"You can start by cleaning my boots. I picked up quite a lot of dirt of the floor earlier, whilst I was rolling around with my dildo deep in my cunt."

She unlocked the handcuffs so that I could move away from the radiator. As soon as I had moved around, she locked my hands together again.

"Get licking, you useless slut. Do a good job on them."

I started on her left boot, running my tongue up from the stiletto heel, up the back and down the front. After I had finished polishing this one, I moved across to her right foot. After a few minutes, she signaled me to stop.

"Well slave, you did a reasonable job on those. In fact, as you seem to do a good job of polishing my collection of boots, I am thinking of arranging for you to clean the boots of my girlfriends. Would you like that?"

"Yes mistress, if it would please you."

"Yes slave, that would please me. Some of their boots can get very dirty."

I wondered what other duties I would be made to perform for her friends.

"Right slave, I think it is about time you did some more work for me. Get up off your knees."

I struggled to stand, having been on my knees for at least an hour now. I wobbled a little in my high heeled boots.

"You may now worship my breasts," she commanded.

I bent forward to suckle on her nipples, moving each ring around with my tongue. Mistress started to make noises of pleasure. She grabbed my head and forced me further onto her breasts.After about 20 minutes of licking and sucking, mistress pushed me away.

"Get on the bed and lie on you back, slave."

I climbed up onto the bed and lay down.

"Well slave, it has been nearly an hour since I last came. Time to get your tongue to work on my pussy."

She reached down to the zip on the front of her rubber skirt. She pulled it down, and pulled apart the skirt like a pair of curtains. But I had never seen a more beautiful sight through any window. Her pussy was swollen and red from her earlier masturbation.

Mistress clambered onto the bed. She slowly lowered her pussy onto my face. "Lick it, bitch," was the command.

My tongue went to work worshipping the centre of my world. I felt like I was drowning, juices were flowing nonstop from the pussy clamped to my mouth. Above me, my mistress was writhing and moaning.

"Keep licking, you sissy bastard," mistress exclaimed between gasps of pleasure. I had no intention of stopping. At that moment, I felt like I could spend the rest of my life between her thighs, living off just her pussy juices for nourishment.

For the next hour, I ate my fill of pussy. Mistress had countless orgasms, shouting and screaming as she was racked with pleasure.

Finally, she pulled herself off my face. I gasped in a mouthful of air, the first proper lungful I had managed since she forced herself onto my face.

However, my freedom did not last long. She simply shuffled down my body slightly and lowered herself back onto my face. Only this time, as she sank down, she pulled apart her arse cheeks and forced my face between them.

All I could see was her puckered other opening.

"Lick!"

I did as ordered. I extended my tongue and forced it into her opening. Pretty soon, I could hear mistress starting to moan and groan above me, muffled as this was by the cheeks of her arse. Then i caught another sound. The unmistakable sound of fingers her pussy. I realised that mistress was wanking herself with her fingers whilst I was tonguing her arsehole. Shortly, she tumbled into yet another orgasm, brought about by the fingers in her cunt and my tongue inside her sphincter. After this cum, she withdrew her fingers from her pussy, but stayed over my face, getting her breath back.

After a few minutes, she lifted herself up off the bed and stood on the floor.

"Hmm," she said. "Your tongue technique is definitely improving. I think someone deserves a good fuck! Stay right there slave."

With that, she walked out of the room. What did she have in mind? Maybe she would release my cock, and then ride it until Two weeks worth of stored up spunk shot up into her pussy. Maybe she would let me get on top of her, wrapping those long boots around my back, digging her heels into me.

A little while later, she stepped back into the room. I realised then that I was going to be the one getting fucked. Belted around her waist was a leather harness. Sticking out from this was 10 inches of a solid black rubber cock. In her hand, she was holding a large bottle of lube. I was hoping most of that lube would be up my arse before she even tried to insert her cock.

"Right then slut, get up on your hands and knees on the bed."

I did as she ordered. I then felt her removing the buttplug that had been vibrating in my hole for the last couple of hours. The relief I felt from its removal I knew was going to be short lived.

Something cold was being pushed into my arsehole, as mistress lubed me up with her fingers. Having pushed several helpings of lube up there, she then proceeded to coat the huge strapon. The next thing I felt was some movement on the bed behind me as mistress climbed onto the mattress, getting in position to mount me. I felt the tip of the dildo pressing against my sphincter. It relaxed, letting the rubber cock into my body. Mistress continued to push into me, until eventually all of the monster strapon was embedded in my arse.

She rested there for a few seconds, letting my body get used to being so full. Then, she pulled the cock back, until it was nearly out of my arse. Next, I felt her slam the strapon all the way back in. I screamed with this intense invasion.

Mistress carried on like this for what seemed like an eternity, withdrawing and thrusting. I was starting to worry about the state of my arse. Although I had buttplugs and strapons up there in the past, I had never had anything so long and thick up there before.

However, the pleasure I was receiving from being so thoroughly fucked was indescribable. I was moaning constantly with the intense feelings in my arse. I wanted her to carry on forever.

Sadly, after about 10 minutes of being thoroughly fucked, mistress decided she had had enough. She withdrew all of her cock from my arse.

"Right," she said. "That is all the fucking you are going to get for now."

I looked down my body at my cock in its cage, by balls hanging down below them. They felt like they were going to burst unless I had release soon.

But I knew there would be no chance of that for at least another fortnight, until my mistress, my wife (call her what you will), decides I can come.

If only I knew where she kept those keys to my cage..

Georgie27
Georgie27
10 Followers