A Night at My Parent's House

Info
Do you really plan to tie me down and tease without mercy?
126 words
4.05
51.8k
18
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,227 Followers

The time has finally come for you to meet my parents, Daddy. A fun and special trip, and now it's nearly over. Just one more night.

Wait, what? What do you mean you can't wait another night?

We can't play here, at my parent's house. No, no, we can't.

You really expect me to be quiet while you do all that to me?

Uh oh . . .

*/*\*

Author's Note: Hey all!

I realise there has been something of a gap since I last made an upload. Apologies, it's been a mad house out here in the real world.

Now things have eased off a little, I'm hoping to return to my fortnightly posting schedule.

Meanwhile . . . enjoy this latest offering. ^_^

--:--
--:--
1.0
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,227 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Andygorn2 11/29/19

And here's another little fan fic to toy with. Heh, I really do love that you take the time to post these.

Thank you, pet! x

Andygorn2Andygorn2over 4 years ago
Wow, such a lovely baby girl

When you wake up in the morning, your big strong Daddy is there, treasuring, cuddling you and holding you close, kissing you awake gently: "Xyta-baby-girl. Do you remember last weekend: You didn't know what strange noises were coming from Mummy and Daddy's bedroom? Your Aunt and Uncle were staying over, but you couldn't find them anywhere? Your Aunt was showing Mummy how to make love to another woman with a strap-on. Later, Daddy's big fat cock was deep inside Mummy's bottom and your Uncle was doing the same to her. They were surprised (but very intrigued and excited) when when Mummy confessed she was learning about the toy so that she could use it on you. Shall we call her inside and ask her to bring her 'big new friend'? You will love it..."

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 07/30/19

Mmm, the specifics. I love, love love that you've enjoyed this piece. Intense is good and exactly what I'm wanting and I'm so pleased to know of your enjoyment.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 10/18/17

Wow, high priase indeed. Thank you! I hope you enjoy other audios of mine as much as you've enjoyed this.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 4 years agoAuthor
Response: HeyFor4 09/11/17

Thank you so very much! Thrilled to know you enjoyed it. :)

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Trust Fund Baby Pt. 01 Teenage trust fund baby abuses his power.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Secret Santa What to get the man who has everything, except her.in Romance
Christmas Shopping for My Husband A new wife visits a sex store. Co-written by BurroGirl18.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Pantyhose Play: A Teacher Pet A teen uses pantyhose hypnosis to seduce her teacher.in Mind Control
PTA Diaries - Lips for Licking Rimming, sucking, and licking the new church mom.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories