A Night at Roxxy's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Climbing off the two sporting girls, they gave the twins a great big hug. Pulling their tops closed, both the girls climbed back down to their perches with high expectations for the remainder of the night. Celeste commented to Susan that she didn't expect her stodgy friend to have this much fun tonight. Susan replied that she hadn't had this much fun in her life and would love to hang out with Celeste more often.

After the twins left the stage, the girls finished off their drinks. Roxxy came up onto the stage pointing to the DJ booth to get him to turn down the intense music. With every pair of eyes in the house focused on the beautiful owner, she made her nightly announcement.

"As you all know, we just put in the shower last weekend. Macy and a few of the girls had a blast. Well, we decided to have a little contest. And we're not sure if there will be any takers."

Roxxy looked down at Celeste and Susan.

"Tonight, and only tonight, the first lady of the audience that will join not one, not two, but three of our favorite ladies....in the shower....without their clothes....will receive two hundred dollars for their ... trouble. But if she had a friend....and that friend wanted to join them....I'll pay them five hundred bucks a piece."

Susan immediately looked over at Celeste and shook her head knowingly. Celeste simply smirked and nodded her head stupidly.

Susan bit her lip as the two of them raised their hands. The crowd went frantic. Ballistic. Nuclear.

Up to the stage they went. It seems there was another catch. Roxxy walked up first behind Susan. Producing a black bandana from the pocket of her leather jacket, she rolled it up and ran it over Susan's eyes. When she reached to stop the unwanted act, Roxxy just slapped at her hand. Susan relented and giggled. Once sufficiently deprived of sight, Celeste was extended the same courtesy.

They felt their bodies slowly and seductively deprived of their shrouds. The crowd begged for more and before the two unwitting girls knew it, they were standing blinded in front of a crowd of strangers entirely nude. Lead to the shower, they felt the warmth and steam surrounding them.

Susan's thoughts wandered back to Celeste in the shower earlier today. She felt a lurking pleasure creeping inside of her. In the heat of the moment and the spirit of intimate hostility, she pounced forward and took Celeste into her arms. Catching her off guard, she pinned her room mate against the side wall of the tiled shower. Susan's ravenous lips found Celeste's in the darkness of their senses. The question was posed and Celeste answered with a resounding yes. Their tongues danced together in the no woman's land between their lips. Susan's invading tongue teased the roof of Celeste's mouth. The tickle of that sensation gave her a moment of pause. Susan's assault ensued and Celeste felt her room mate grinding up against her. She felt the trimmed hair surrounding her room mate's pussy sliding up and down on her moist lips. Susan's roaming hands found Celeste's luscious breasts and squeezed as her kissing never stopped.

What the two women didn't know that when this unexpected public display of affection came to fruition, Roxxy had shooed away the three ladies in waiting. They pouted in the back waiting for their turn.

Susan's one hand wandered further and down Celeste's back. Reaching her bottom, she squeezed Celly's wet cheeks. The cascading water covered the two women as they tuned out the rest of the world. It didn't matter to either of them that they were surrounded by strange lurkers of the night.

Susan cupped each of Celeste's cheeks and pulled her out further into the stream of warm water. Reaching back, she began to swat Celeste's spankworthy moons with an unprecedented strength. Susan's delicate hands did not relent. The sound of wet skin bounding off wet skin summoned up waves of pleasure through the two women deprived of sight and with the remaining ones heightened.

Celeste felt the warmth building in the skin just under the surface of her cheeks. Susan continued to grind herself into her room mate uttering moans that were increasing in intensity. Celeste loved to be spanked. Susan seemed to love to spank her. The thoughts of the rest of the semester tickled both of the forward thinking students.

Before they knew it, Celeste could resist the inevitable no longer. Her screams of the climax filled the club. Susan did not stop grinding Celeste. Nor did she stop smacking her fine bottom. In the aftermath of Celeste's release, Susan's efforts seemed to race. Within a few more moments, she reached her own summit.

The two of the women collapsed into each other's arms at the base of the shower. Water running down over their weakened bodies, the crowd looked on with silent amazement.

The deafening silence was interrupted with Roxxy's words.

"Somebody earned their money tonight. Fuck. I didn't think even Celly would have done anything like that. Susan. Come back any time you want."

"But these two are awfully naughty girls, aren't they? Do you all think they need a spanking?"

Hello crowd. The crowd says yes. In more words than that.

The two girls were lifted up by their ears and lead over to the bed on stage. Laying them down on their tummies, each facing a separate direction, they felt Roxxy climbing up and underneath them. Pulling them up onto her legs, they could hear Roxxy purring as she witnessed the beautiful buffet in front of her. They could feel her rustling with her jacket, removing it, as she then placed a hand on Susan's cheek. Susan shivered in response to her first spanking of her life. She didn't know if it was the ecstasy. She didn't know if it was the test tube drinks. She didn't know if it was the excitement of the awe inspiring night. She didn't know if it was Celly herself that inspired her mischief. Maybe it was in her all along. But she welcomed the touch of Roxxy as she waited for the inevitable.

The two women listened for the next minute as both of the women were spanked, naked, in front of a crowd of a hundred innocent -- or somewhat innocent -- bystanders. Roxxy was a tough chick! The force of her hands echoed through the bodies of the wriggling girls. A flash fire was building in the base of their bottoms as she focused on the lower spots of their bouncing buns. With every slap on the other girl, Celeste and Susan waited for their own punishment. They both squealed in pleasure as the got their wish.

Roxxy spoke up. "And next time they'll meet my hairbrush. IF there is a next time."

Both girls thought there MAY BE a next time.

All three women got up off of the bed and Roxxy launched her powerful arms over the two women's shoulders. She leaded them off to the back room through the strings of beads at the passage. They went to her office for their own last call. But that's another story.

12