A Night at the Bar

Story Info
Threesome at the bar.
805 words
3.44
50.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come home from a long day of work and find a small box on my bed with a note, "We're going out tonight!"

The box contains a gold dress, short, backless, and low cut. I decide to wear a blonde wig rather then spend time on my hair since it's already late and I think tonight will be one of those nights where it will be fun to pretend I'm someone else. I put on a pair of gold heels and meet you in the hallway. You smile as I walk up to you, approving of the dress, you kiss me and pin me up against the front door. "I have something else for you.." In one hand you hold up a small egg, in the other hand a remote control. I place one leg on the wall behind you as you push the egg deep inside me, you lick you fingers and kiss me again, deep, hard, I breath you in. I'm already wet and don't want to leave the apartment.

In the cab, on the way to the club, you run you finger tips across my legs and inner thighs, you push the top of my dress down to show off more of my cleavage to the cab driver. I don't stop you, I never do.

When we get to the club we sit at the bar and order a drink. You nod towards the dance floor and I walk away from you and start to dance. I keep eye contact with you and dance as if you were the only person there. You begin to play with the toy, my body is begging to be touched. A stranger pushes up behind me, I can feel his cock pushing against his clothing, wanting me, you nod at me, I push into the stranger. Someone else walks in front me, his friend pushes me towards him from behind. I begin to lose myself in the touch of them and the growing heat between my legs. I close my eyes as a beautiful red head walks up to you. I lose myself in the music and the strangers, trying to conceal my orgasm I grind into them with the music.

When I open my eyes again I notice the redhead is also staring at me. You motion for me to come over, and I do, ignoring the beg of my strangers to stay. You hand me a drink and whisper something in my ear that I can't hear. I kiss the redhead, she seems shy and unsure, I take her hand and follow you to the door.

She sits between us in the cab, we both have our arm around her, you begin to kiss her while letting your finger tips play on my neck and in my hair. I rest my head on her and begin rubbing between her legs. She gasps, "I've never....not with a girl."

When we get back to the apartment, I watch you undress her, leaving kisses all over her body. You take her to your bedroom and lay her on the bed. I stand in the door way and watch the two of you for awhile. I have replaced the dress with a strap-on, a am becoming wet with anticipation. She begins sucking your cock with laying on her side, I gently crawl between her legs, placing one arm under each leg and placing my hands on her stomach I start to lick her. She stops sucking you for a moment and then allows herself to go, she moans softly as she sucks you. As her moans get louder I insert two fingers and begin stroking her, as she grinds into my face she stops sucking up, she arches her back as she cums on my face. You cum with her, all over her chest and stomach. I lick your cum from her skin and kiss her nipples. I turn her over and she starts sucking you hard again. I place one hand on each side of her hips and slowly push her on to my rubber cock. With every push she pushes the toy deeper into me. You move behind me and push your cock into my ass. You reach around me and pull at my breasts, pushing my back against your chest. I can no longer move on my own, she bucks wildly against the toys, pushing you deep into my ass. I grab onto your hips and cum hard, she doesn't stop, you don't stop, she cums as you do.

She excuses herself to clean up, when she is done you walk her to the door and meet me in the shower. "She asked if she would see us again. I told her that if she's lucky she'll see us at the club again."