A Night At The Club

Story Info
Girl in need of sex finds a good match.
850 words
3.53
48k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was feeling low, Friday night and no date...in fact, I hadn't had sex in ages, and it started to get on my nerves. So, I decided that it was time to just go out and get some.

I landed at this club, very flashy and trendy, with lots of young beautiful people dancing. I got myself a seat at the bar and after a few cocktails by myself, I noticed a guy sitting not far from me. I looked at him, trying to lure him over, which succeeded quite easily. He started out with some small talk but since I was in no mood for that, I started to slide my fingers over his pants, on his leg, closer and closer to the crotch of his trousers. He was getting quite agitated, I noticed. I un-crossed my legs, and since I was wearing a short skirt and a very small g-string, he had easy access. I knew that people might be watching this, but I didn't give a damn. He slid his hand between my legs and got one finger running through my small patch of pubic hair. I was getting quite hot, and moaned softly while I tried to drink some of my cocktail through a straw. He then entered his finger in my wet pussy, going up and down between my lips. I felt a shiver down my spine and knew I had to fuck him as soon as I could. He got his hand out and smelled his finger, then licking it very carefully.

I got up a bit faintly, and told him to follow me. I wiggled over to the men's room of the club and locked the door behind us, thinking no one was in there except us.

I lifted my skirt and took my string off, then started to finger myself while I undid my blouse and bra so I was standing almost nude except for my rolled up skirt and shoes. I pinched my tits, moaning while my finger was going in and out of my pussy that was now really swollen. I then got on all fours, undid his trousers and a lovely big penis popped out. I ran along it with my wet tongue, sucking a lightly at the very top of it. He was moaning quite loudly. I then took his whole dick in my mouth and started going back and forth in a very slow pace, which seemed to drive him mad. In the mean time I kept fingering my almost sore pussy, desperate for some relief.

Soon I had enough and wanted to feel his dick in me so I got up, pushed him over to an empty toilet, leaving the door open, and sat on him, lowering myself on him. He grabbed me with one hand at my waist and with the other hand he pinched my tits, rolling my nipples between his thumb and fingers. I moved up and down on him quicker and quicker, letting his penis nearly slide of me but not quite and then moving down again. My head was spinning and then he put his right finger in my hole, wiggling it about, so I went nearly mad, I just wanted to come so badly and was so close to my climax ... when... a guy who was in the cubicle next to us - but who we hadn't heard or seen - entered our cubicle, his dick already very erect, and I must say a huge dick it was. He grabbed my tits from behind my back, and thus forcing me to get up a bit, while he conducted his enormous pole towards my hole. I was sort of dreading what would come, when I felt him entering me from behind.

I cried out with pain, but once he got in me really deep, the pain became pure heaven. He fucked me really good in the arse, while the guy I was riding came and shot his cum in my pussy. I felt his seed flowing out of me, while I was steadily fucked in my hole. while he moved in and out of me, he forced me to get up and pushed me against the wall, I felt my tits being squashed, and due to my excitement, I started to ride against that wall, leaving behind a long mark of cum on the height of my pussy. He took my arms and held them above my head, which was easy for him to do, because he was a very tall man, I felt totally defenceless, but enjoyed every minute of it. He kept banging me and I finally came very loudly.

I lost all sense of hearing and sight, trembling all over, at that point, his cum shot in my anus and when he got his dick out of me, I felt the cum flowing down my legs. The tall man left, leaving me with the bar guy, who bent before me and licked all of the cum from my pussy and legs, making me come once again.