A Night at the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Woman continued to stroke Lisa's back, slowly up, slowly down. It felt nice, sensuous. "She's a pretty one," The Woman said. "Very pretty. Nice proportions. The hand slid around her waist. "She's slender, but at the same time she has wonderful curves. Just look at those breasts. They're beautiful."

The hands reached underneath Lisa, lifting and appraising her hanging breasts. Again, the hands were gentle and soft. It was perhaps the first time this evening that someone had felt her breasts without pinching and twisting her nipples.

The silence of the crowd was starting to scare Lisa. She could tell the room was full, but you could hear a pin drop. Who was this woman?

The heels clicked forward until suddenly a pair of legs came into view. The Woman was standing so close to Lisa's pilloried head that she couldn't twist it up to see The Woman's face or upper body. All she could see were some very attractive hips with just the right amount of curve, and beautifully shaped legs that disappeared into black leather thigh-high boots. The Woman appeared to be nude other than the shoes and a garter clinging to the top of her right thigh. She had a neatly trimmed but dense patch of brunette pubic hair, which was right at Lisa's eye level.

A manicured hand reached under Lisa's chin and pulled it up, so she was staring straight into The Woman's pubic mound. "And a pretty face, too," the voice cooed condescendingly. "I like this one."

The voice suddenly became sharp. "Who's her spotter?" The hips turned away from Lisa, and the hand let her head drop.

Bare footsteps padded quickly. In Lisa's limited range of view, Anastasia's slender legs suddenly appeared, and she dropped to her knees. Her head was down, her eyes were down, and she was clearly frightened.

The Woman chuckled. "Anastasia, my sweet. I've been traveling and haven't seen you in quite some time. Did you miss me?"

Anastasia swallowed hard. "Y -- yes, ma'am."

"How nice. Show me how much you missed me."

Anastasia immediately moved in and began licking The Woman's vulva directly in front of Lisa's view. The crowd chuckled.

The Woman gripped Anastasia's light blonde hair and pushed her face further in. "Oh, she missed me a lot," she said. "I can tell." She allowed the licking to go on for a couple of minutes, then pushed Anastasia away. She snapped her fingers. "Okay, girls, let's have her walk a tightrope, and I need a couple of men to lift. I have some questions to ask her."

"Oh, please, no, ma'am! Please, ma'am!" Anastasia's hands came together in a beg, her eyes wild, but four other pairs of feminine legs were surrounding her. She was hauled to her feet and held fast, overwhelmed by numbers. Lisa craned her neck to watch a rope being tied around the blonde's skinny ribs just below her breasts. The rope was then run down between her legs and up the back, where it was knotted back into the rope around her ribs. Anastasia was whimpering and begging the whole time, struggling wildly even though she had no prayer of preventing what was about to happen.

Once the rope was in place, two sets of strong male legs stepped in behind Anastasia's slender ones and the females backed away. The mild slack in the rope disappeared and then it visibly tightened, burying itself inside Anastasia's pussy lips. She rose onto her toes, but the rope continued to tighten as the men lifted. She shrieked and kicked frantically as she slowly rose into the air suspended only by the crotch rope, the pressure intense and direct on her pussy and clit. As they held her up the kicks became slower and more disjointed as the pain kicked in, and eventually the legs stopped and curled upward into a semi-fetal position, slowly bicycling. Her hands clawed at the rope on her lower belly to try to relieve the pressure, but it was in vain. She was suspended solely by the narrow crotch rope, with all of her weight resting directly on her most sensitive parts. She made mewling noises that the crowd greatly enjoyed.

"Keep her there for a minute. I want to do an interview with our new member."

Lisa's heart skipped a beat as The Woman's hips turned toward her. Oh, no. Subconsciously, her wrists tested the pillory.

The Woman approached Lisa and grabbed her hair, pulling her head upright so she stared once again into the pubic hair. "So, slave girl, Anastasia was your spotter. Did she do a good job for you? Did she protect your limits?"

Lisa didn't know what to say, and she couldn't talk anyway with the gag in her mouth. She said nothing, shifting her eyes to the writhing Anastasia and then back to the vulva of the nameless Woman who controlled the room.

There was a long pause. "I guess we have the silent type," The Woman said, and crouched down to look directly into Lisa's face. She was an attractive woman, dark-haired with the tiny crow's feet of a woman in her late thirties. Her eyes were an attractive shade of green, her smile wicked. Her breasts were large, pert, and full, with large bright pink areola. They reminded Lisa much of her own breasts.

She ran a hand gently along the side of Lisa's face. Behind her, Anastasia slowly flailed her legs and begged. "Do you want me to take that gag out?" she asked.

Lisa nodded emphatically. Her jaw was aching.

The Woman snapped her fingers. "Someone get this thing off of her." Two women ran to her side and began working the buckles. In no time, Lisa's mouth was free, and she could close it for the first time in seven hours. She worked her stiff jaw. "Thank you," she mumbled.

"Oh, dear," The Woman said. "Anastasia! What did the new bottom forget?"

Through gritted teeth, Anastasia's voice was tremulous. "She...she didn't address you as 'ma,'am', ma'am," she rasped, obviously in great pain.

The Woman slapped Lisa across the face, hard. Reaching underneath, she gripped Lisa's nipples and pulled and twisted hard, extremely hard. Lisa was helpless to escape, but at least she could speak.

"Ow ow ow ow ow!" she squealed. "I'm sorry, ma'am! I'm sorry, ma'am! Ma'am!"

Satisfied, The Woman released her, and Lisa slumped to the extent that she was able. Her breasts had been abused mercilessly tonight, and they were quite sensitive and tender by this point. This woman really knew how to hurt them, too. Residual pain radiated down her whole body before dissipating.

"Very good. Now, I asked you a question. Did Anastasia do a good job as your spotter tonight?"

Lisa's mind raced. What should she say? Should she complain and risk Anastasia getting angry? Or should she just say everything was fine? She opted for the truth. "I...I don't know, ma'am. This is my first time...ma'am."

"When I walked in, it looked like she was teasing you. Was she?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"What was she doing?"

Lisa nostrils flared. She couldn't see well, but she knew the room was full of observers. It was humiliating. "She was using a vibrator on me, ma'am."

"Was she making you come?"

"No. She was teasing me and not letting me come."

The Woman savagely twisted Lisa's hanging nipples.

"AAAAAAAAAAH! PLEASE! NO!" The pain intensified as the woman twisted and pulled, ignoring her pleas. Lisa's mind raced.

"Ma'am! Ma'am! I'm sorry, ma'am! I made an error, ma'am!"

The Woman released her grip and Lisa gasped for air. She desperately wished she could put her hands over her nipples, anything to protect them. They hurt so bad that they felt double their normal size. Her hands pulled against the holes in the pillory.

The Woman continued. "Okay. Now, she was teasing you. Not letting you come. Did you like it or hate it?"

Lisa thought for a moment before answering. "Um...", she struggled with the thought and the admission, Her face flushed red. "Both, ma'am."

"Kiss me romantically, and put your heart into it." The Woman leaned in and gave Lisa a long, slow, romantic, passionate kiss. Her tongue invaded Lisa's mouth and swirled around, licking the inside of her mouth and overpowering her own tongue. She trapped Lisa's head so she couldn't escape and forced herself on the bound woman for what seemed like an eternity, holding Lisa fast as she tried to escape. She eventually disengaged and said, "That was an excellent answer, slave girl." She reached underneath and massaged Lisa's sore nipples for a moment. "A terrible kiss, but an excellent answer."

She turned back to Anastasia. Lisa could see the young woman's legs hanging, stiffened in pain. She was still being suspended by the crotch rope. Her small bare feet were slowly flexing.

"Anastasia, give me the report. How many men used her, and how?"

Anastasia's voice was teary and halting. "Eight men, ma'am. They came in her mouth three times, her pussy three times, and her anus twice, ma'am. Seven of them ministered her breasts, three minor, three moderate, and one heavy, ma'am."

"How many orgasms did they give her?"

"Three, ma'am. One with tongue, one with penis, one with vibrator, ma'am."

The Woman walked away from Anastasia, slowly and deliberately. She crossed behind Lisa, out of her sight. A moment later, she shivered as a finger slowly ran down her lower back, down into her anal cleft. The finger stopped at her small hole, resting against its tightness.

"How many women used her, and how?"

There was a pause as Anastasia thought. She then spoke in a quick staccato. "Five women, ma'am. Four used strap-on's, ma'am, all in the pussy and one also in the anus, ma'am. Three licked her, ma'am, and all fingered her, ma'am." Anastasia's voice cracked with pain.

Lisa grunted and pushed her shoulders against the pillory as a finger invaded her anus, then two. Her calves and thighs tensed up, trying to thrust forward away from the pressure, but she was held fast. She could only accept them.

"How many orgasms did they give her?"

"Ma'am, I'm begging you! Please let me down, ma'am!" Anastasia seemed to be crying now.

A finger began stroking Lisa's clit, even while the others continued to explore her anally.

"How many orgasms did they give her?"

Anastasia's legs kicked and twitched. "Six, ma'm. Three with vibrators, one with fingers." The young blonde took a couple of labored breaths. "One with tongue, one with strap-on, ma'am."

Through her haze of shock and humiliation, Lisa now knew why Anastasia would quiz her after each session. It wasn't just voyeurism on her part. It was her job.

"We've kept her busy tonight, haven't we? Breasts?"

"All five, ma'am. Three moderate and two heavy, ma'am. Please, ma'am! The pain is killing me, ma'am!" Lisa could see Anastasia's hands clawing at the rope near her crotch, but it was too tight for her to get her hands beneath it to diffuse the pressure.

"Where does it hurt? Tell me."

"My clitoris, ma'am! It's crushing my clitoris, ma'am!"

The crowd laughed and murmured. A couple mocked Anastasia's frantic voice.

"Okay, you've been good. Just one more question and I'll address your situation. How many orgasms did the new bottom give to the women?"

"None, ma'am." The crowd oohed at this news. "I provided six at the women's requests, as an assistant, ma'am. Five with my tongue and one with my fingers, ma'am."

The room was silent. The fingers worked Lisa more aggressively, and she moaned, struggling to escape them.

"So you're telling me that this bottom did not provide a single orgasm to the worthy women of this club? And yet she serviced the men? Why did she disrespect the women?"

"She is tied facing down, ma'am. The women could not get into a comfortable position for her to lick them, and none of them wanted to move her, ma'am. They had me service them while they played with her, ma'am."

For a long minute, there was quiet as The Woman's boot tapped the floor in contemplation. Lisa was relatively certain that two of the women had orgasmed while working her with strap-ons, but she wasn't sure if she should say anything. She decided that it was best to keep The Woman's attention focused on the unfortunate Anastasia.

"Well," The Woman said at long last, "she is going to suffer for that lack of respect. But you, Anastasia, you have been a good spotter and assistant tonight. I am going to reward you. How many orgasms have you had tonight?"

"Two, ma'am. I fingered myself between sessions, ma'am." Anastasia was panting in pain.

The crowd laughed. The fingers abruptly popped out of Lisa's ass, making her spasm and flex, and the other hand's fingers abandoned her swelling clitoris.

"It seems as if you have already rewarded yourself, my little slave. But I will show you mercy." The Woman walked over to where Anastasia was being suspended, her hips sashaying seductively. Anastasia's legs were twitching, clamped together now in a hopeless attempt to lessen the pressure of the rope. It was buried so hard into her vulva that her narrow outer lips completely hid it. The Woman forced Anastasia's legs apart and allowed the skinny blonde to wrap them around her hips to slightly take some weight off the rope.

"Give me a very romantic kiss and I will release you from the tightrope."

Lisa could still only see the waists and legs of the people involved, but it got very quiet. She could see some onlookers in the background bringing their hands to their genitals, both male and female, and begin rubbing. The soft smacks of kissing were barely audible for over a minute. Anastasia's legs firmly gripped The Woman's waist.

"Your kissing needs much improvement," The Woman said at last. "But we'll work on it. Let her off the tightrope, and her job for the rest of the session will be to provide oral pleasure to any of the observers who wish it."

Anastasia crashed to the floor in a heap, clutching her injured pussy.

"And now, let's deal with this disrespectful new slave girl who refused to service the women of this club."

The test was difficult. It took Lisa 62 minutes and three increasingly intense orgasms to earn her way free of the machines. The motorized dildo had a fast and ceaseless beat, thrusting in and out with its ribbed shaft stimulating her on each stroke. The vibrator remorselessly buzzed on her clitoris. She had never come three times in an hour before, and hadn't even thought it possible. Given her increasing sensitivity each time, the aftermath of a fourth was a frightening thing to consider. The overstimulation after each one drove her crazy until she got past it, but it made the next pleasure even stronger.

The man had been rather easy. He had folded a leaf down on the gyno table so that her head hung off, and then he had inserted his penis into her mouth. She was a modern American woman, so she knew her way around a blow job. Not being able to use her hands slowed her down, but within fifteen minutes she had him spurting down her throat. The throat part wasn't her preference, but hey, this was bondage and she wasn't given a choice. That was part of the fun.

Kara, the pretty Asian woman, was a different challenge. Lisa had never performed sex on a woman before. Like most women her age, she'd made out with a couple of girls at parties, though that was mostly to impress the boys. And she'd had a major incident a year earlier, when her massage therapist had asked her if she wanted a happy ending. Her heart pounding, she had said yes, and the attractive middle-aged woman, so professional and sophisticated in her white spa smock, had fingered her to perhaps the best orgasm of her life. She had immediately scheduled another appointment, but the woman quit the spa before it could happen, and she had regretfully never seen her again.

Almost half of the checklist had covered lesbian acts. Would she lick a pussy? Would she finger a pussy? Would she allow a woman to use a dildo on her? A vibrator? A strap-on? A tongue? The list was nearly endless. Lisa had thought about it for a few minutes, and checked off every act with a woman that she would do with a man. It was incredibly arousing to watch the lesbian play during her guest visit, and she would have fond lifetime memories of working that vibrator on the tied and spread-eagled Kara. She could handle the lesbian stuff, she decided.

So there she was, tied to the table, a mechanized dildo thrusting in and out of her, a vibrator buzzing her clit, and Kara climbing up on the table to even the score. The table leaf had been raised back so Lisa's head was lying flat, and that golden Asian pussy descended down on her, its beautiful lips splaying across her mouth. She had licked and tongued, her nipples hardening under the manipulations of her rider, pausing only to gasp and scream when her own hips exploded into another orgasm. It was a perfect way to be introduced to lesbianism. When you're tied up, you have no choice, and when you have no choice, you have no guilt. You don't have to wonder what it means, and you just do it if it means freedom.

She passed the test with flying colors. She immediately went home and masturbated.

The Woman was businesslike and efficient. "Okay, first things first. Let's turn her over. Keep her neck in the pillory, but put her face up. Pull her arms under her and tie them to the base. Stretch them hard, because I want those breasts to arch up. Let's get a prop under her head to keep it steady, and put a bar under her back to support her. Keep that bar that's under her stomach, too, and it'll support her lower back. We want her to be held rigid. Then bend her legs down and put them back in the ankle restraints just like they are now. That'll keep her pussy spread and open."

A dozen or more hands hopped to the task. Lisa was so stiff that she couldn't resist as they flipped and repositioned her, and she groaned in pain as her stiff joints were moved. It was a good pain to have her arms straightened and to feel her back relax, so much so that she didn't even think about the fact that they were about to tie her down once again.

When it was all over, she was actually somewhat comfortable. She was facing the ceiling now, her neck still trapped in the pillory, but her head was supported. Her arms were mercifully stretched to the side and down, which was a relief after being bent at the elbow for seven hours, and her back was supported in two places by firm but well-placed braces. Her only discomfort was that there was no support for her hips and legs. Instead, they curved down to the floor where her ankles were tied and spread wide. This, along with the fact that her arms were spread and tied downward, meant that her back was forcefully arched. She warily noted that this thrust her breasts upward while simultaneously putting her hips and pussy on display, and the arching meant that she couldn't move either of those two sensitive areas. With the wood of the pillory blocking her view, she couldn't even see them.

She had no way at all to defend her most sensitive areas, and that scared her.

She felt someone step between her legs, and instinctively knew it was The Woman.

"How do you feel, slave girl?"

Lisa swallowed. "Good, ma'am. I appreciate being moved, ma'am."

A sharp slap on her pussy resounded in the room. Right on the clit. Lisa yelped in pain and instinctively tried to curl up. However, she couldn't even come close, and her only movement toward the fetal position was raising her head. A second slap followed the first one. "I did not do that for you, slave girl. Don't forget that."

The pain pulsed between Lisa's legs. "Yes, ma'am."

The Woman's hands stroked the outside of Lisa's thighs, up and down. They then moved inside, from the knees almost to the pussy, and then back down. They moved to the intersection of her thighs and hips, tracing up the crease where they merged.

"This slave has a beautiful pussy," The Woman said. "Note how her inner lips flower outward so delicately, and look at the size of her outer lips. I'm guessing that she masturbates frequently. Slave girl, do you masturbate frequently?"