A Night at the Club

Story Info
His girlfriend plans a show.
1.5k words
4.16
26.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see you enter a large dimly lit room with a single light focused on a pole in the middle of the room. The pole is elevated on large 6 sided carpeted platform approx. 10 feet in size. There are a dozen people in the room on two couches along the wall. A few people are watching and I am sitting on a couch beside a woman in a short burgundy dress, though we are on opposite sides. I am watching you though I am not sure you can't see me.

You step up on the platform, wearing your stunning strapless black dress and thigh high stockings. You walk slowly on the right side of the pole while holding it with left hand as you slide your right hand across your ample breasts. You walk around the pole twice, slowly and seductively.

I see you stop and close your eyes as your right hand slides down your body, first sliding your fingers between your breasts and then down the center of your body along your tight dress. Once you reached the hem, your hand pauses. I wonder what you are going to do. You then side it up under the dress along the inside of your right thigh as you slightly spread your legs. Though not visible, from the expression now on your face, it appears you are pleasuring yourself.

I recalled from when we arrived that you mentioned you had removed your panties with a mysterious smile. You continued to act mysteriously when you told me to sit on the couch and stay until you returned. So now I realized you were planning a show and you didn't wanted any thing impeding your adventure tonight.

You stand still and your hand appears to be moving faster and I watch as your head moves back slightly in ecstasy. The motion of your hand has moved your dress up slightly, though the chance to see your pussy remains elusive. I suspect you feel their eyes on you but this show is just as much for you as for us. I can tell you feel self assured, exploring your body for our enjoyment. Your confidence gives the performance an intensity that makes it impossible to look away.

Then out of the shadows a man appears. He steps up on the platform and comes up behind you but you don't seem aware. His hands come and rest on your waist. You pause for a second but then resume pleasuring yourself. I can't tell if you were expecting him or just enjoying the company. His hands slide up your waist and then cups your large breasts, moving his hands slowly as if to caress every inch of them. I notice others are watching now. An eagerness fills the room, the hope that we can share in your adventure.

You lift your right arm over your head, the left hand still clutching the pole. Your breathing increases and your head goes back further. Your breasts lift slightly, full and supple. Through the fabric, I can see your nipples have hardened. The man's hands slide over the top of the dress and in a single motion, pulls it down, expose your taut breasts. A small gasp comes from a few in the crowd at the sight of such amazing breasts. You slightly arch your back, bringing your breasts into better view. I can tell that you are enjoying this, their lustful stares taking in your body, longing to see more.

He cups your now exposed breasts and plays with your hard nipples while kissing your neck. Your expression is pure ecstasy. You drop your arms, your right hand returns to your pussy and playing with your clit. Your left arm slides behind you and I can't see what is happening. The man stops kissing you for a second and groans. Your arm is moving slowly. I assume you have found his dick and stoking it through the fabric of his pants.

I notice a woman beside me has slid her own dress up, pleasuring herself to the sight of you. But even that sight doesn't compare to you.

He releases your breasts and moves his hands toward your waist and I noticed your legs part in anticipation. He pulls both sides of the dress up, exposing first the top of your thigh high stockings and then your spectacular pussy for all in the room to see. You continue playing with your clit, either unaware that we could see what you were doing or turned on by the fact that you were allowing us to watch you being sexually explored. You never told me how far you were willing to go. I suspected I would know soon.

You move your hand aside and he slides his right hand between your legs, putting two fingers into you. You gasp as his fingers slide effortlessly in and out of your wet pussy.

The woman beside me groans as she cums, her eyes locked on you and your partner. I free my dick from my pants and begin to stroke it slowly. I wonder with both dismay and intense excitement if you are about to share a complete sexual adventure in front of all of us.

I sense your excitement as well. You are the star of this performance, the object of the audience's desire. I'm sure most of the crowd was wanting to see you get your clothes ripped off, bent over and hearing you groan in sexual satisfaction while being fucked hard.

I watch as you arch your back, I know you are almost there. His pace quickens and his left hand cups your left breast gently squeezing it. I hear your groaning increasing in volume and intensity. I stroke my dick harder, precum forming at the tip.

Then I see you cum and hear you moan in satisfaction. I watch as your head drops forward in release as the orgasm begins to subside.

You look up and a slight smile appears. You turn and face the man. Then you drop to your knees and pull his pants down. His hard dick comes into view. You stroke it a few times as he groans. Then suddenly you take the entire length into your mouth. He groans as you expertly suck him. I remember the tongue stud you have and think of how you are using it to make him feel things he never dreamed any woman could do. You work him for a few minutes and I see his face tighten. I know that sensation, the desire not to cum in your mouth when all you want is to be inside that pussy.

You stop, as if you knew his desire. You slowly let his dick slide from your mouth and picked up a condom. You then put it over his throbbing dick. I watched you stood up and turned your back to him as you pulled the dress up and over your amazing ass. You then slowly leaned over grabbing the pole with both hands. Everyone in the room goes quiet as you position your stunning body for the sexual act. You looked back at him, ready and eager to be penetrated.

I wanted you to stop and yet this powerful desire to witness your coupling was taking over.

He looked hungrily at your wet pussy, now accessible. He grabbed his dick and positioned it in front of your pussy, brushing his tip against the entrance to tease you for a moment. You softly moaned as he slid his dick along the opening, almost entering you and then pulling back.

He then thrust his hips and penetrated you deeply and easily. You lifted your head and gasped as his dick filled you. I noticed the woman beside me has cum again, aroused by your coupling.

The intensity of my strokes on my dick increased as I watched you, your supple breasts moved with each thrust and his hands, locked on your waist, held you in place as he vigorously fucked you. His dick was visible, gliding in and out of your pussy, glistening with your juices. Your moans of pleasure make the experience more powerful than anything I had ever seen before.

You release the pole with your right hand and moved it to your clit. You played with your clit as he continued to thrust into you and then after a minute, your moans changed to a groan of pleasure as you cum. He groaned as your pussy contracted and forced him to orgasm, completely draining him of cum.

Your groan of pleasure caused me to cum as well, and as I finished I noticed you were now watching me, a playful smile on your face.

Everyone in the room knew that what they saw was going to be a memory that would provide hours of personal enjoyment. The image of your amazing body being fucked was something that no one would ever forget. I know if you ever decided to come back again, everyone in the room would dream of having the chance to experience being with you.