A Night at the Club

Story Info
Jenna get's a little friendly with a complete stranger.
995 words
3.79
31.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna and her friends decided that they were going to go to the club for some fun. Jenna decided to wear her short black skirt with a tight red v-neck top, which showed off her cleavage.

When they got to the club, it was full of hot guys and sexy girls, dancing, and drinking and having a good time. They headed over to the bar. After a couple drinks they headed to the dance floor. Their favorite song "I Kissed a Girl" started playing, Jenna and her friends all started dancing, grinding up on each other.

After the song, Jenna headed back to the bar for another drink. Ordering a Heineken, she noticed someone staring at her out of the corner of her eye. Looking towards him, she smiled, thinking 'boy is he hot, he smiled back. She then turned back to her drink.

A few minutes later she sensed someone next to her, looking to her right, she saw the guy from the end of the bar standing next to her.

"Can I sit down?" he asked.

"Of course," Jenna said smiling.

They talked for a bit, having a couple drinks together.

"Do you wanna dance?" he asked, finally having the guts to ask her.

"Sure," she said, grabbing his hand and leading him to the dance floor.

As a new song started playing, Jenna started dancing against him, rubbing her ass against his crotch. Putting his hands on her hips, pulling her towards him, she could feel him getting hard threw her skirt. She turned around to face him, grinning.

"You wanna go some where?" she asked.

"Okay," he said, grinning from ear to ear.

Leading him towards a dark corner, she starts kissing him, pressing her body against him. Sliding his hands down her sides, moving them to her ass, squeezing it, pulling her closer.

Jenna not having sex in a couple months, whispers in his ear, "Let's go to the bathroom."

"Okay," he says, grabbing her hand and pulls her towards the men's room.

Pushing a bathroom stall door open, pulling her inside, slamming the door shut and pushing her against the door, he begins kissing her hard, as he starts to undo his pants, dropping them to the floor. Jenna pushes the waistband of her panties down, dropping them to the floor, stepping out of them.

He slowly slides his hand under her skirt, sliding his finger inside her pussy, he slowly starts rubbing her clit, making her moan. He then slides his finger inside her pussy, fingering her till she can't stand it any longer.

Jenna grabbing the sides of the bathroom stall, moaning, "I want you to fuck me NOW!" she demands.

Taking his finger out of her pussy, bringing it to her mouth, Jenna opens her mouth, and sucks her pussy juice off his finger.

Grabbing her hips, he pulls her towards him, sliding his cock in her tight, wet pussy. Jenna gasps loudly, feeling how big he is, feeling him deep inside her, wrapping her legs around his waist.

He then grabs the stall door, slamming deep into Jenna's tight pussy, slamming her against the door. Jenna moaning loudly, grabbing the stall tighter, starts moving her hips against him, making him slam even deeper inside her tight pussy.

"Oh god!" Jenna moans, "Fuck me harder, make me scream"

He beings slamming harder and harder, making Jenna whimper.

"You like that you horny little slut?" he asks.

"God yes!" she replies.

Hearing the bathroom door opening and closing as other men go in and out of the bathroom, without a care in the world, he fucks her harder, making her whimper even louder, slamming her harder and harder against the stall door.

"Oh god!" Jenna gasps, "I'm gonna cum!"

"That's my dirty slut, cum all over my fat cock," he says.

Moaning even louder, grabbing the stall tighter as she begins to cum on his cock.

"That's it, cum on my cock," he says.

After Jenna finishes, he pulls out. Jenna cleans up, putting her panties back on.

Looking at her, he says, "I want you to suck my cock, make me cum."

Without a hesitation, Jenna gets on her knees. Grabbing his thick cock, she slowly begins licking it up and down, putting it in her mouth, tasting her pussy juice. Looking up at his as she starts moving her lips tightly up and down his cock as she plays with his balls.

Grabbing the back of her head as he groans, "That's my good slut," he says, "Suck my cock dry."

Jenna starts to jerk him off as she sucks on his head, moaning with his cock in her mouth.

Grabbing her hair tightly as he gets close to cumming.

Jenna sucks harder, taking his cock out of her mouth as she looks up at him, teasingly she licks his cock, twirling her tongue around his head.

She begins sucking on his head, as she jerks him off harder.

He then shoves his cock deep in her mouth, groaning as he cums down her throat.

Jenna swallowing it all, licking it clean, she then stands up.

He puts his pants back on, opening the stall. Jenna goes over to the mirror and fixes her hair and make up, then walks out of the bathroom.

Before they go their separate ways, Jenna whispers in his ear, "Thanks for tonight, I enjoyed it."

Replying back, "My pleasure," he says grinning.

Jenna finds her friends hanging out in a corner booth, sitting down with them, she orders a drink. As soon as they take one look at her, they know what she's been up to, teasing her about it.

After their drinks, they get up, and go outside, heading towards the car, they ask, "Well what's the lucky guy's name? Did you get his number?"

Jenna grinning, replies, "I don't know, I never asked."

All the girls start laughing as they get in the car, heading home.