A Night at the Dancing Dog Inn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The twins' eyes went wide. "Two stone!?" Signi gaped. "Gods, I thought mine were heavy!"

Kvana shrugged. "I don't usually pay them much heed. I have a strong buh- back!" She couldn't even remember the last time she'd had an orgasm, and she was so sensitive that just the feeling of their bellies rubbing against her cock caused another rope of precum to escape.

"Ooh, that's so fun to watch!" said Sigrun. "We never got to see Vasha cum, because she only did it inside of us."

"Mmm. That gives me an idea!" Signi didn't even need to lean forward to get Kvana's nipple in her mouth. Their heights lined up perfectly for it. Sigrun followed suite, and suddenly Kvana found back against the wall, moaning and biting her lip as the twins sucked away.

They were inexperienced and it showed- they hardly used their tongues at all, but they made up for it with the sheer force of their enthusiasm. They kneaded and massaged and sucked like women dying of thirst, though Kvana had no milk to give them. All the while they kept her cock firmly between their swollen bellies, and very soon she was spurting precum every few seconds, each throb and pulse punctuated with a giggle from one of the twins. More than a bit of it got on their stomachs, lubricating them as they rubbed it between them.

"Hey Signi," said Sigrun after a while. "What's that fancy word for the dark bits around your nipples?"

"Are- areola!" said Kvana.

"Right, that one! Look, your areolas are almost as big as our faces!"

She didn't look, because at that moment, Kvana came. Her balls tingled and tightened and her cock gave a mighty throb as a torrent of hot, sticky, white cum poured from her, first in one long, thick rope that spattered noisily on the ground, then another, which shot even farther and landed in an opened sack of potatoes, then a third, and a fourth. Signi and Sigrun watched, wide-eyed and breathing heavily..

"Wow, look at that!"

"There's so much!"

Kvana moaned and shivered and squeezed her cock as the shots got weaker and weaker before, finally, there came a final, thick stream which fell near her feet. A perfect, pearly bead of white remained stuck to the tip, which Sigrun swooped in and licked up, giggling. The warm wetness of her tongue made Kvana's cock twitch, one more time.

"And she's still hard! Oh, we're going to have such fun with you!" Signi's breast was pressed up against Kvana's side, and her arm was wrapped around her bicep. "Gods, your arm is as thick around as my thigh! And there's muscle here, I can feel it. You're even stronger than Vasha was, I reckon!"

"That makes Signi all wet," said Sigrun, "because she wants you to hold you down while you fuck her. She made Vasha grab her by the wrists and press her up against the wall. I swear, she'd let you tie her up with rope if you wanted to. She'd probably get off on it."

Signi's face went red again. "At least I don't want her to stick it in my bum, like you were begging Vasha to do!"

"Euh... Is that how you do it here? I don't think that our magic works for... the rear end."

"That's what Vasha said! But Sigrun kept pleading with her. 'Oh, please, at least try! I want to feel you in both holes!'"

Sigrun had gone all red now too. "I- I was with a man once who stuck a finger in there, and it felt good, alright? She made herself fit in the front somehow, so I thought- Listen, she fucked me until I was bow-legged, I wasn't thinking clearly in the moment!"

There was a great crash as the door slammed open. "What in the name of all the gods do you two think you're doing!?"

It was the woman from upstairs- the pregnant one, with the headscarf. There was fire in her eyes, a furious anger that burned as red as her hair, and her hands were on her hips in a way that reminded Kvana of her...

"Mother!" cried Signi and Sigrun both at once.

"This one wanted to do it!" said Signi.

"She seduced us!" said Sigrun.

"What?" said Kvana. Now both twins had their arms wrapped around hers, holding her almost protectively.

"Get away from her! Now!" She definitely had a mother's voice. The twins hesitated for a moment, then did as she said. "Do you think I'm stupid, girls? I'm sick to death of you lying to me!"

"No, really!" said Signi. "We didn't force ourselves on her!"

"Well, you sort of did, but I don't-" As soon as she said it the twins darted their heads around and glared at her with the type of look that was usually reserved for rapers and oathbreakers.

"Did they even ask you if you wanted this?" said their mother. Despite her rage, she seemed to have a hard time looking away from Kvana's still-hard cock. Every few moments her eyes would dart down to it, just for a moment.

"Not as such, no, but I was still-"

"Both of you. Dishes. Now! If I catch either of you waylaying one of our guests again I'll... You'll regret it! Especially if it's another woman!"

"Another woman? She has a cock!" said Sigrun. She pointed at it, as if her mother hadn't noticed it.

"I'm still a woman," said Kvana, offended.

"Out. Out!"

The twins gave Kvana one last look, one part longing and one part bitterness, but they obeyed. Without another word they both grabbed their dresses and huffed out of the room. Their mother watched them go, and when she turned back around the fire in her eyes had burnt out, just like that.

"I am really, truly sorry about this," she said, bustling over to Kvana's dress and picking it up off the floor. "Are you okay? They weren't too rough with you, were they? I swear, even in their condition, those girls just don't know how to control themselves. I try to reign them in, really, I do, but once they set their mind on someone they're like a pair of mountain-cats. They give chase, and if you run that only makes them want you more."

"I just wanted some honeybread..."

"On the house! You'll have as much as you like, no charge."

"Really?" Kvana raised an eyebrow. "I am a big woman. I can eat a lot."

"It's the least I can do after all the trouble my girls gave you. I own this place, by the way, in case it wasn't obvious. I'm Dima."

"Kvana. Pleased to meet you. Really, your girls were no trouble. I was just surprised by their, ah, enthusiasm."

Dima snorted. "Enthusiasm. That's one way to put it. I saw them dragging you down here. You sure did look surprised. Really, if there's anything I can do to make up for this, just name it."

"Well, I could use a room tonight, but you could start by giving me my clothes back."

Dima looked down, as if she had only just noticed that she was still holding her dress. "Right!" she said, handing it quickly over. "Right. Sorry. That was rude. I, uh... We don't see many women like you here, you know?"

Kvana slipped the dress back over her head, but her skirt had an immense tent in it. "I suppose I should let this go away before I go back into the common room? Unless you want to...?"

Dima swallowed loudly. "I don't... I really don't think I should. Not after how I just told the girls off. And besides, that's how we all got like this." She gestured to her swollen belly.

"Really? You and your daughters both? Was it this Vasha who got all three of you?"

Dima, it turned out, looked just like her daughters when she blushed. "I'll go get you a room key!" she said suddenly. "Just meet me in the common room when you're ready!"

12