A Night at the Dancing Dog Inn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kvana stared at that last one for a long while. It was a full-body portrait rendered in a fair amount of detail, but it had to have been done from memory. It was clearly one of Kvana's kinfolk, the bulge in the fur pants were proof enough of that, and it was someone that she, to her amazement, recognized. She wasn't quite so muscled when Kvana had seen her last, and she wore her hair longer than she remembered, but there was no mistaking that delicate little face.

"Goodness," Kvana whispered to herself. "Vasha the Small. You've made quite a mess of this town, haven't you?"

--

The Garden, as it turned out, was right in the center of the town, just a few minutes' walk from the Dancing Dog Inn, as Fairy had said. Kvana had actually passed it several times today without knowing its name. It was more of a small forest than a garden- a circle of wilderness about a quarter of a mile in diameter that had been allowed to thrive in the middle of this bustling town. It was bounded by an old stone fence that was rather crumbly in some places, with open gates all along it. Past these, the cobbled streets of the town gave way to rough dirt paths that crisscrossed and spiderwebbed all throughout the Garden, lit by lanterns that hung from rough-hewn wooden posts every few dozen feet or so.

In the center was a great colossal tree. It was not the tallest that Kvana had ever seen (though it was the tallest in the Garden by a wide margin), but she had never seen one so incredibly thick about the trunk. It was wide enough that you could carve a tunnel through it that would fit a large wagon, with several feet of solid wood still left over on either side. A little mystery that Kvana didn't even realize she'd been aware of had been solved- Þickbaum meant "Widetree" in the tongue of these folk.

The moon was full and high already, and the Garden was sparse enough that the lanterns were scarcely necessary, but their soft, pale yellow light cast a pleasant fey glow on everything. The sounds of the bustling town were distant and muffled, drowned by the chirping of crickets and the occasional hooting owl. There was nobody here. It was almost like being out in the wilderness. Almost.

After just a few short minutes of waiting, Kvana heard footsteps from down one of the many dirt paths that led to the great tree. Fairy's enormous belly appeared around the bend, followed shortly by the rest of her. She was wearing her dark fur coat again, and her pale skin and golden hair seemed almost to glow in the lantern light.

"Aren't you cold?" she asked. Kvana was still wearing only her thin and rather undersized linen dress.

"No. You are very beautiful."

"It took you this long to notice?"

Kvana must have made a face, because Fairy giggled. She brought her delicate fingers up to her mouth and scrunched her nose up in the most adorable way as she did it. "I'm just having a bit of fun with you. Here, follow me."

She led Kvana down another path. They walked in silence for a few moments, then Fairy placed a hand on her belly. "Earlier you said that Vasha's magic prevented our heartroot powder from working. Do you know much about it? Magic, I mean."

Kvana shrugged. "More than most, but less than a proper sorcerer or scholar or priest."

"I saw all the books in your bag, back in the inn. Are any of them about sorcery?"

"One or two," Kvana admitted. "Where are you going with this?"

"Could you..." Fairy stopped and scratched her head, a look of consternation on her face as she stared at the ground. "That is, is it possible to, with sorcery... Reverse?"

"Reverse what?"

She was silent for a moment, then she shook her head. It made her hair bob and glisten like gold in the lamplight. "Nevermind. It was just a silly passing thought. Here, look at this."

They came to a small clearing in the trees, where a large, flat rock sat on the ground. The top of it had been carved into a bowl shape, and the inside was full of charcoal, kindling, and fresh wood.

"There are a few of these scattered around the Garden," said Fairy as she grabbed a lantern from a nearby post and took the candle from it. "The Garden's stewards keep them full of firewood, so that folks won't cut down the trees around here when they want to have a Garden Party. They're mostly used as cookfires, but they make for good lights to draw by too." She lit the kindling from the candle, and soon the firepit was roaring pleasantly.

"I like to come out here when the inn gets too noisy, and it tends to get crowded around this time of night. It's been feeling less like a home and more like a dungeon to me lately." She slipped out of her coat and set it on a rock. There was a wooden bench nearby which Kvana dragged close to the fire, and they both sat down.

"I think I know that feeling. Just before I left the mountains, they felt like a prison. But, speaking of that, I saw the drawing you made. I know your Vasha."

"Do you?" Fairy's voice was measured, even, but there was eagerness in her eyes as she looked up from the flames.

"Aye, though it's been fourteen years since I saw her last. She was a scrawny little thing back then, though I reckon your folk would still have counted her as tall, for her age."

"Fourteen? Damn... Do you know where I might find her? Do you have any idea at all where she might have gone?"

"Truthfully, I am not sure why she would have ever left the mountains in the first place, and I haven't the slightest clue where she would be going." Kvana frowned. "I'm sorry. That doesn't help you very much, does it?"

"No. Not particularly," said Fairy with a sigh. It was a tired sort of sigh. The type of sigh that came from someone who had been under a lot of stress for a very long time. "Even if I could find her, I don't suppose I can assume that she'd be willing to help me with her children." Her children, Kvana couldn't help but notice. Not our children or my children. "I'd run away and never look back if I was in her position." She crossed her arms, this time over her breasts. It caused them to press down against her belly, and almost immediately two dark stains started to spread across the front of her tunic.

She jumped as if she'd been stung, then looked down at her breasts. "Oh! Oh, damn it! I just changed into this, too!" She huffed and started to pull the tunic off, getting it most of the way over her belly before hesitating and looking up at Kvana. "I'm sorry, but I need to take care of this. I forgot to empty them today, and if I don't do it now they're going to start to hurt terribly. I don't care if you watch, if I'm being truthful, but if you don't want to it will only take... Um..."

Fairy trailed off. She was staring at Kvana's skirt, which was rapidly beginning to tent. "Oh, wow... You... like this?" She squeezed one of her breasts. The stain on her shirt grew, and so did Kvana.

She did something that she rarely did: She blushed, just a little. "Euh... It is something that I enjoy, yes. I'm sorry, I see that this is not an erotic thing for you, but I, uh, cannot help this..." She stood, which made the tenting of her skirt more prominent. "I can leave. Perhaps it would be better if-"

"Want to drink it?" She didn't say it seductively, or with any embarrassment in her voice. She said it the way Kvana would have asked someone if they wanted another pint of ale.

"Ah. Well now. That is not what I expected you to say."

Fairy shrugged. She was not blushing, or looking at Kvana's cock with hunger in her eyes, like Dima and her daughters did. "It's easier with a mouth than with hands, and, well, you look like you'd enjoy it. I'm not exactly in the mood to help you with that," she gestured at Kvana's tent, "but hey, if you're good with your tongue, anything could happen."

"Should we go back to the inn for this?"

"No," said Fairy, pulling her tunic the rest of the way off. Her breasts were perfectly shaped- round and plump and full, her nipples stiff and pink. "I told you, I don't want to be there right now. We won't be bothered here."

After some moving about, they discovered that the easiest position for both of them was for Fairy to sit on Kvana's lap, straddling her legs and facing towards her. She was so short that even then Kvana had to crane her neck a bit to get her nipple up to her mouth. Fairy wiggled closer, which trapped Kvana's cock between their stomachs, one taut and firm and the other soft and squishy.

Fairy's areolas were rather large, but Kvana's mouth completely engulfed them. They tasted of sweat, briefly, but her sweet, warm milk quickly overpowered it. She had quite a lot of it, too, for a woman still pregnant.

"Ow! Not so hard, please. And don't use your teeth."

"I'm sorry. I have not done this in a very long time."

"Just suck gently. Yes, more like that. Aah..." Kvana found a steady rhythm, and she could feel Fairy relax, her muscles untensing. She even wrapped her arms around Kvana's shoulders, her small, delicate hands brushing through her long white hair.

After a few minutes Fairy's milk showed no signs of stopping, but Kvana switched breasts, just to keep them even. "Oh, that's better," she said after a long, deep sigh. She wasn't the only one who found it relaxing. Kvana found herself closing her eyes, savoring the pleasant softness of Fairy's breasts, the taste of her milk, the warmth of her small body against her own...

Her cock was feeling quite good as well, stuck as it was between the two of them. It wasn't anything like proper sex, but it was enough that she could feel a bit of precum start to leak out. Gods, it had been so long since she'd been this close to a woman. The twins had tried to fuck her, sure, but it was clear that they'd had no desire to be intimate. Fairy wasn't going to fuck her, but, well, that was fine. This was fine.

Fairy seemed to be enjoying herself as well. Every so often she would let out a cute little gasp, or coo appreciatively, so Kvana was very surprised when she opened her eyes and found tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Oh! Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" Kvana pulled her head back. "What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry..." Fairy covered her nipples with her arm and wiped the tears away. "I just... I didn't want this to happen, you know. I never wanted to get all fat and have my tits leak every time I touch them. I never wanted to be a mother..." She sniffled. "This wasn't supposed to happen. I was always so careful. I drank practically nothing but heartroot tea for half a month after Vasha left, but still, this...

"I'm sorry," she repeated. She was crying now, but trying to hide it. She got off of Kvana's lap and sat beside her on the bench. "Dima loves having children, enough that she would care for Signi's and Sigrun's even if they didn't want to themselves, and everyone else that Vasha got is able to deal with more mouths to feed. Everyone except for me." Here she was interrupted by a sob that broke through her rapidly crumbling mask. "I'm the only one who can't handle it! I don't want to be a mother. I don't want children. I'm the only one who doesn't, and I've got three in me! Nobody else got that many. I can't take care of three children. I don't... I don't know what to do." The words were practically falling out of her mouth now, uncontrolled. "I don't... I can't..." She caught herself and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, none of this is your concern. I'm being terribly rude, dumping all of my problems on you when I've only just met you. I think... I think I'd like to be alone right now, if you don't mind."

Kvana found herself fidgeting uncomfortably, her erection rapidly shrinking. "Oh. Ah, I did not know..."

"Really, just forget I said anything," said Fairy. She was blushing now, or perhaps her cheeks were just red from the crying. "Can you find your way back out of the Garden yourself?"

"Yes, but..." Kvana hesitated for a moment. "I think that I may know of a way to help you."

"I don't need help," said Fairy sharply. "I'll... I'll figure out something. It's not your problem to deal with."

"Listen, Vasha and I came from the same tribe. We have a law, for when someone gets a child on a woman and then shirks her duty to her. In this case- in your case- the mother is blameless. The child, or children, become children of the tribe. If we were to go to the elders and explain what Vasha has done, they would take on her children. You would be a blameless victim, and the children would grow up with a dozen fathers and twice that many mothers."

"We?"

"My word would strengthen yours, in case they are hesitant to believe you. And besides, it's a long journey for a single pregnant woman to make alone."

"But why would you go so far to help me? It's such a long journey. I would never ask you to go so far out of your way... Actually, where are you headed, after you leave town?"

"To the Thunderhead," Kvana lied, "to visit my kinfolk. So you see, I would not be going out of my way at all, and I could use the company. Traveling by myself has gotten terribly lonely." Well, that part wasn't a lie, at least. "How far along are you?"

"Three days from now will be seven months and two weeks to the day."

"This is good. We have six weeks then. In this summer weather, the journey takes maybe ten days by foot. Faster if we can find passage on a wagon. Plenty of time to spare, even if we walk slowly, and my tribe is at the base of the mountain, so it is an easy climb, even for a pregnant woman."

"I... I'll think on it. But please, I would like a few moments to myself. I know that I changed moods very suddenly, and I'm sorry I made you walk all the way out here only to have this happen..."

Kvana waved a hand dismissively. "Just consider what I have told you. I will be at the inn. I leave on the morrow, but I will wait until midday for you."

--

Ferri sat there, staring at the fire for a long time, rubbing her belly. There was a lot that could go wrong with Kvana's plan, and a lot that she wanted to know. What if the elders didn't believe either of them? What if she went into labor early? What if Kvana was wrong about their laws, and they wouldn't actually take Vasha's children in? What if, what if, what if.

She sat and thought for a long time, until the flames died down to embers.

--

The bed was soft, the sheets thick and warm, but Kvana's feet hung off of the edge. She wriggled her toes, feeling the cool air of room between them. This was fine. She was used to it.

She slept in the nude out of habit, but that just meant that the sheets were tented instead of her skirt. With a sigh, she began to listlessly stroke her cock with one hand. She could try to find the twins, she supposed. Since returning to the inn she'd seen no sign of them, but even if she found them, what would they do?

Well, they'd fuck her. They'd fuck her hard, and probably for as long as she wanted. They'd fuck her until she filled them with her cum half a dozen times, until she couldn't possibly go on any longer.

And yet, the thought of it was utterly unappealing.

She began to stroke harder, faster. The common room had filled up substantially when she'd returned from the Garden. There were probably at least a few women down there who would be adventurous enough for a tumble with her, but these smallfolk were all so tiny that there was no way she'd be able to fit inside of any of them without using her magic and putting a child in them. Thinking about that made her sick to her stomach. She could try coming on to Dima. The way she had looked at her cock, there was definitely something there.

But then what? Even if she said yes, would she fuck just like her daughters? Hard and fast and with no tenderness?

Her cock throbbed, and a thin rope of precum landed wetly on her stomach, but she hardly noticed. Her hand was moving automatically now. Just going through the motions.

Why had she offered to take Fairy to the Thunderhead? She had spoken without thought, the words had just slipped right out. She had intended to work her way south and east after leaving town, towards distant Felu Shala, not take almost a month to travel the opposite direction back to the mountains.

Back home. After fourteen years. For a woman she had met less than an hour hence. How stupid of her.

She grunted, and her cock throbbed, and her belly and breasts were spattered with pearly white cum.

She didn't feel satisfied. Just sticky and gross. She wiped herself off with a bit of cloth she kept in her traveling bag and rolled over on the bed. She was still hard, but she had lost the desire to do anything about it now.

In her dream, Kvana was pixie, no more than a handslength tall, and she lived in a big red toadstool with her pixie wife, who had hair the color of the sun and the most adorable little laugh.

--

With the morning came the cock's call, and a knocking on the door. Kvana awoke, blinking the morning sunlight from the window out of her eyes. She stumbled groggily over to the door and opened it.

"Oh."

Fairy was there, wearing the same tunic that she'd been in last night. Her eyes were wide, darting between Kvana's flaccid cock and her breasts, which probably seemed quite immense and looming to her, considering that her eyes were level with Kvana's nipples.

"Oh. Sorry, one moment." Kvana closed the door, slipped into her dress, then opened it again.

"Good morning," she said. She noticed for the first time that Fairy was carrying a traveling bag much like her own, but a third the size. "Ah. I take it you have made up your mind?"

"Not completely. I will go with you to the Thunderhead. What happens then depends on what I see there." She placed a hand on her belly, and looked down at it. "I want to make sure that they're well taken care of, even if I can't do that for them. If I change my mind, well, I should still have plenty of time to make it back, right?"

"Right." Didn't women carrying multiple children tend to have them earlier than normal? Kvana could swear that she had read that somewhere. If that was the case... Well, she had seen babies being birthed before. How hard could it be to be the one catching them?

"There's no need to wait until midday. We can leave whenever you're ready."

So that was it then. Back to the Thunderhead. Fourteen years.

Perhaps it would be good for her?

12