A Night at the Luau

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SwitchMami
SwitchMami
50 Followers

It took a moment to recognize Grace, dressed in nothing but a gauzy gold skirt and matching pasties. Their jaws snapped shut as the slow, sensuous music started, and their distinguished girlfriend showed them all that she could strut her stuff.

Her breasts were so ripe and full, her hips moving fluidly with the drums, and they stared at her, then around at the crowd. One couple was grinding together, and another woman had her hand wrapped around a giant blond's cock. Hardly any were staring at the milf on stage, but Shante saw a giant of a black man with his eyes glued on their friend.

"Lookit that!" She elbowed Jessica, who promptly started to giggle and tug on her arm.

"C'mon, let's give her a chance!" She motioned at Grace, who was dancing near the edge of the stage, her eyes on the tall dark knight in the corner. They moved away, and barely heard the lusty applause that was met at the end of Grace's turn at the game.

It wasn't too long before the highly-social Shante grew tired of baby-sitting her drunken friend and needed some fun of her own, and wandered off with a peck to the quiet white girl's cheek.

* * * * *

Jessica grunted and nearly fell on her face, nose scraping along the rough shell of the coconut. 'Jesus, they made it look so easy in the demonstration!' was her cursing thought as she kept her face from meeting the sand again. She both hated and appreciated the fact that her hands had been bound behind her back; it kept her from disqualifying herself, but it also kept her from saving face -- literally!

Hearing the buzz of the horn signalling the end of the last round, she sniffled and shoved at the oddly-rounded fruit with her nose, cheeks, and even used her lips ... and still lost. Most everybody was laughing at making such fools of themselves, and even Jessica had to admit they all must have made a hilarious sight snooting around the coconuts like pigs on the hunt for truffles.

Massaging her wrists, Jessica looked up and saw the lean, shining body of the fire dancer from earlier standing in front of her. Her body prickled in instant awareness, the same as it had earlier.

Her nipples drew tightly to attention, and she suddenly had the image of him spinning the fire in his hands while completely nude. Her pussy pulsed, clenching as moisture began to seep from her slit, back arching, unconsciously presenting the tightened buds to him as she knelt there in the sand at his feet.

"Malaki." One word, that's all he said, and she held out her hand to find it engulfed in his. Wordlessly, he pulled her to her feet, and his gaze travelled her body, head to toe and back again. With a sharp tug she fell against his body, and one of his hands buried itself in her hair, tugging her head backwards as he snuffled, scenting her neck and making her tranble.

"J-Jess..Jessica." She managed to finally stutter her name out and was rewarded with a sudden latch of his mouth onto the curve of her neck. Her yelp was one of shocked surprise, mixed with arousal as one of his dexterous hands curved her leg up over his hip.

Permission wasn't asked for, nor needed and she melted into him. A soft chuckle rumbled in his throat as he lifted and pressed her back against the wide pole that made the very corner of the courtyard. His hands coursed beneath the material of her skirt, now matted in places with sand, and found her panties. His dark fingers dipped into the bright blue lace, and with a jerk, he ripped the thing material open, letting it hang against her thigh.

A primal cry left her throat as his hand cupped her neck, the other sliding beneath her right knee, pressing her leg upward and outward, opening her to his ministrations as he dragged his leather-covered cock against the moist slit between her thighs.

Wordlessly, her hands moved, one dropping to drag the material away from his cock, the other resting just above her clit as he grunted and smiled his pleasure. With a low growl and thrust of his hips, the wide head of him slid into her heat.

Jessica's head dropped back, and she moaned long and low as his head bent, lapping a nipple through her dress, taking it into his mouth and began to suckle it as her eyes caught on the shimmering colors of a spin-wheel flipping in circles in the trees overhead.

Malaki's fingers were hard in her flesh as his hips flexed again, burying himself deeper in her sodden slit. Her muscles pulled at him, sucking him deeper until he was hilted balls-deep inside her.

Straightening, he leaned her back against a round boulder and used his teeth to grip the straps of material holding her dress up. Jessica reached up and freed the material, and let it slither from her breasts to her sides. With another growl, he bent and took one tip with his tongue, licking and swirling until she whimpered and rocked her hips against him.

He laughed low and curled his tongue around the tip, sucking it deep into his mouth as her fingers dived into his hair, tangling in the dark strands. She keened and squirmed, groaning as his hands shifted, gripping beneath her knees, lifting her legs away from him to open her wide.

Her low moan turned to a stuttering groan as the hips that she'd been imagining earlier started undulating against her, and her eyes rolled back into her head as the base of his cock skittered slowly over her clit on each maddening thrust.

Hands slipped down, cupping at Malaki's shoulders, her nails began to slowly dig into his flesh as each crush of his hips to hers became faster, harder, making her pants become groans, and then soft keens of pleasure.

A low growl alerted her before he released her knees, and her hands were again tied loosely together. He pulled from her body, making her whimper like a needy whore, only to spin her around and press her knees into the warm sand beneath the rock. She felt him kneel behind her, and wantonly began to writhe, her hips shifting and rolling in want as she felt her pussy opening with the spread of her thighs, aided by his knees.

"Fuuck!" Her cry was instantaneous as his hand fisted into her hair, causing the flowers she had pinned there to explode in a rain of tiny petals, and she felt the warmth of his fingers between her hands. Gripping the rope that bound her, he used it as leverage to bury himself in to the hilt in her needy little cunt.

Jessica's eyes nearly crossed as his hand again connected with the soft cheek of her ass, drawing her back into the moment. He withdrew his wide thumb, two fingers replaced it, thrusting slowly and moving in twists as his cock breached her pussy over and over again.

The flames of the torches flickered and spun in her gaze as her world began to tip and turn as pleasure unlike anything she'd ever experienced buffeted her body. The tiny granules of sand rasped and shifted against her breasts, and she whimpered as pinpricks of heat flared from the stimulation.

Swirling, shifting, the sand seemed to move beneath her, and she was dimly aware of his withdrawal from her grasping pussy as the orgasm washed over her. Fireworks exploded overhead in a brilliant explosion of color as his cock rubbed against the tiny knot of her asshole, and the heat was echoed throughout her body as he thrust her into another climax.

Jessica's scream bounced off of the boulder, the cry shattering the night as his palm slapped against the warm cheek, gripping it tightly as he began the thrust wildly into the vise-like tunnel of her ass.

Her fingers tangled together as her body thrashed beneath him, and she could swear he was the deepest he could go as his balls slapped against her pussy. Fists pressed into the sand as his groan was felt deep inside her, and his hips slammed once, twice, three more times before his cock erupted, spilling his cum deep inside her asshole.

Bodies slumping together, Jessica's skirt pooled beneath her hips and waist, dirty and ripped in places as Malaki's cock twitched and flexed in her ass. Her breathing came in pants, and she realized that they were facing away from the rock.

In their fucking, they had spun away from the rock using nothing but their knees and her elbows. With a soft moan, she shifted and looked back at him. His lips lifted in a grin as he patted the reddened flesh of her behind.

"I think I need to give you my number. We should do this again sometime."

~ ~ ~

Copyright ©2013 Mabry Michaels.

This story may not be reproduced in any manner, without the express permission of the author.

SwitchMami
SwitchMami
50 Followers
12