A Night At The Movies

Story Info
What might happen when you get mouthy.
1k words
3.77
49.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what did you think of the movie?" He asked.

"It sucked." She replied.

"Really, I thought it was pretty good." He retorted.

"You would." She said smiling at him. She was baiting him, she had been all night. She started at dinner when she sat next to him in the booth caressing his cock through his jeans while they talked and ate their dinner. Then again in the theater when she plopped her legs on to his lap, exposing her open toed shoes with her freshly painted toenails knowing he had a serious foot fetish. She kicked off one of her shoes as she had a job to do.

She cleverly maneuvered her foot over to where she could stroke his throbbing cock with the sole of her foot during the movie. When she tired of the over the pants foot job, she snuggled in close to him and let her hand take over, smiling to herself at the wet spot she had created on his jeans.

It was cold outside and the walk to the car was brisk. While waiting for the car to warm up, he kissed her. She returned his kisses. Deep, hot, passionate kisses.

"If you don't stop, the windows will never defog!" She said.

"I know, but you taste so fucking good." He told her. She laughed and moved away from him. He adjusted himself and put the car in drive. The drive back to his place was uneventful as they chatted about nothing in particular. She continued to bait him, he continued to enjoy it.

When they arrived at his place she went directly into the bedroom and he was not far behind. He closed the door, the look on his face went stern. She smiled at him. She knew she had gotten to him and couldn't have been happier as she knew what was in store for her.

"On your knee's bitch." He ordered her.

"Yes daddy." She replied as she went down in front of him. He lifted her top up over her head and threw it to the floor.

"Where do you get off being so mouthy to me?" He asked.

"I'm sorry daddy." She simply said casting her eyes to the floor.

"Well, if you're not now, you soon will be baby girl." He said with a slight smile. With that he unzipped his jeans and removed them and his boxer shorts. Next to go was his shirt. He stood there naked, exposed and with a massive, raging hard on.

"Do I need to tell you what you have to do to make it up to me?" He asked as she looked up at him.

"No daddy." She said trying not to smile at him. She licked her lips without taking her eyes off of him. She knew how he liked it when she kept eye contact with him. He was always telling her how beautiful her blue eyes were. She licked the tip of his rock hard cock, letting him see the pre cum on her lips, a moan escaped him. She was just so fucking erotic! She ran her soft, wet, warm tongue down one side and up the other of his shaft before taking him deep into her mouth. He shuddered and took her hair into his hands.

That's all it took for her to cum. She loved it when he had her hair in his hands. She picked up her pace as he guided her mouth down on him faster and deeper. He was amazed how she could take so much of him without choking. He was huge. She continued sucking on him, making him moan and groan with each pass until he pushed her away and released her hair.

"I'm afraid that's not a good enough apology baby girl." He said.

"What else can I do daddy?" She asked, this time the smile crept across her lips no matter how hard she tried to conceal it.

"I'll show you." He said as he pulled her up from her knees, kissed her a quick kiss and threw her onto the bed. She moved over as to get away from him but he grabbed her feet, pulling her to him. He unzipped her jeans, pulled them off and threw them to the floor. A smile crossed his face when he saw that she wasn't wearing panties. He flipped her over and laid on top of her.

"I'll teach you to be respectful bitch." He breathed into her ear as his hands roamed her body. Goosebumps raised on her skin. A smile was planted firmly on her face as she knew what was coming and that with her being face down on the pillow, he couldn't see her excitement. He reached for the bottle of lube on the dresser and slathered his massive cock with it.

He slowly guided the tip of his dick to her ass. She sucked in her breath as it really was massive. He worked it in slowly, all the while making sure that he wasn't hurting her.

"Are you sure?" He'd ask.

"Yes daddy." She'd reply until he was all the way in. That's when she started begging. She begged him to fuck her. She begged him to do it harder. She begged him to rub her clit while he fucked her ass. This only excited him more.

"Yes baby girl, daddy will do anything you want." He told her as he pulled her up onto her knees and worked her clit as he pounded away at her ass.

"Daddy?" she said.

"Yes baby girl?" He replied.

"I want you to start cumming in my ass, pull it out and finish all over my ass. Can you do that for me daddy? Please?" She begged.

"Anything for you baby girl." He said as he fucked her deeper and faster. Just the thought that she wanted that, drove him to orgasm. He shot deep and hard. He pulled out as he was cumming and as he did, she lay down to where he could finish his load onto her bare ass. He shot all over her lily white ass as a final moan escaped them both.

He reached up and used both hands to rub the creamy warm juice into her ass cheeks. She climaxed again at his touch. When he had the sticky substance completely rubbed in, he lay down at her side.

"You gonna get mouthy with me again babe?" He asked.

"You can count on it sugar." She said to him with a smile.