A Night at the Movies

Story Info
Amelia and Nolan bump into each other at the movies.
4.3k words
23.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia flipped through the channels on the hotel's cable television as she lay on the bed waiting for her friend Mandy to finish getting ready. They were in town for the weekend to see a concert, and it was amazing. Amelia's throat still hurt from singing so loud, now they were enjoying a day to relax. It had been several months since Amelia was able to get out of the house for a much deserved break, and she planned on taking full advantage of it.

They had gone shopping earlier in the day at a swanky little boutique downtown and Amelia picked herself up a new outfit that she was absolutely ecstatic about. A short black pleated high low skirt, with a white long-sleeved blouse. She even managed to find a new pair of black flats to match. She could not wait to wear it out on the town, although it would seem that a movie tonight would have to do. Mandy had picked up a long black chiffon dress, and Amelia had made her wear it so she wouldn't be the only one overdressed at the movie theatre.

As Mandy finally emerged from the bathroom, she did a little spin in the hallway twirling out her dress with a look of satisfaction.

"What'd ya think"? Mandy said as she took another spin. "Can you be seen in public with me?"

"You better be careful. I might try to get you drunk and take advantage of you." Amelia said with a grin as she rose from the bed and slipped on her shoes.

"Let's get going, the movie starts in an hour and I want good seats." Amelia said as she grabbed her purse from the night table and headed to the door.

They arrived at the theatre to find it buzzing. It was opening night of "Dumb and Dumber To", and the theatre was packed with people anxiously waiting. Amelia and Mandy strolled up to the box office to grab their tickets. Amelia looked around as Mandy was talking to the teenaged attendant and shook her head as she saw people bumping into each other trying to get to the concession stand, kids scream at their parents. "Definitely overdressed for this shit show.", She muttered to herself. Just then she noticed a familiar face over at the condiments and her heart raced. Mandy grabbed her by the arm and snapped her attention back. She grabbed her ticket and they headed over to stand in line at the concession stand.

"Daydream much or what?" Mandy said to her as they took up their spot in line.

"Uh yeah. I just saw someone I know." Amelia said as she glanced back over at the condiment stand.

Nolan finished putting butter on his popcorn and turned to his friend Mike.

"What times the movie start again?" Nolan asked looking at his cellphone.

"9." Mike said as he grabbed a straw from the dispenser. "We'd better go stand in line then. I don't want to get stuck behind some fat fuck." Nolan laughed as they headed to the lineup for the movie.

Nolan's heart jumped into his throat as he walked by the concession stand and noticed a familiar looking blonde standing in line. "Jesus Christ." He muttered and Mike looked at him puzzled.

"What?" Mike asked as he fumbled in his pocket for his ticket.

"I know her." Nolan said as he waved over at Amelia.

"The hot one in the skirt?" Mike asked as he looked the ladies up and down.

"Yeah, she's an old friend. Come on lets go say hi real quick." Nolan said as he headed over towards Amelia.

Amelia could feel her heart racing more as Nolan approached. She tried to act relaxed, but Mandy could see something was off.

"Well look who it is." Nolan exclaimed as he stopped behind the stanchion. "Let me guess, you're here to watch Dumb and Dumber To, and you were so excited you had to dress up for it."

Amelia laughed. She knew Nolan was a huge fan of the movie, but she never guessed she'd bump into him tonight.

"You know me. All about the glamour." Amelia said. "This is Mandy. Mandy this is Nolan and..." She trailed off.

"Mike." Mike chimed in and nodded to Mandy.

"You guys better hurry. The movie starts in a bit, and you're going to get shitty seats." Nolan said as he looked back down at his phone.

"Oh shit." Amelia said as she noticed the time. She glanced at Mandy and then at the line. "Can you save us some seats?"

"Oh I suppose. Typical, I do all the work, and you reap all the rewards." Nolan said with a wink as he and Mike headed to the line.

Amelia blushed as she thought back to their little encounter at her place months ago.

"So they seem nice." Mandy said with a smile as they walked up to the counter.

"Oh yeah, you have no idea." Amelia laughed. "Can I get a pack of skittles and a large coke?" She asked the cashier. She turned to Mandy and grinned.

"I'm going to be in the bathroom pissing all night if I drink all this." She laughed.

"Yeah, that's why I'm getting the small!" Mandy said as she pointed to some candies in the display counter.

"What can I say, I like large!" Amelia laughed again.

Nolan and Mike entered the theatre and were relieved to find it wasn't entirely full yet.

"Here." Nolan said as he pointed to four seats at the back of the theatre. "These should be good, and we won't have to fight with people to get in and out."

Mike nodded and headed over to the seats and climbed in the back. "I call wall." He said with a grin.

"I'll sit on the outside and play blocker, you put your jacket in one of those seats so some dickface doesn't try to take them." Nolan said as he slumped down and draped his jacket over the chair next to him.

He stared blankly at the screen with an arm over the back of the chair as he tried to figure out how he was going to get Amelia to sit next to him. He was snapped out of his fog as a young couple came up and tried to skirt past him to the seats.

"Are these taken?" The guy asked. He looked like a douchebag, Nolan thought. He had his hat on backwards and a chain on his wallet.

"No, we're just keeping the seats warm with our jackets because we care about inanimate objections." Nolan sneered as he stood up and blocked their path.

"Why the hell would you want to sit between two dudes anyways?" Mike asked from the corner.

"Assholes." The girl said under her breath as they backed up and walked further down the aisle.

"Fuckin morons. Jesus Christ." Nolan muttered to himself as he looked over and noticed Amelia and Mandy coming through the door.

Nolan stood up and waved to them. Amelia nodded and her and Mandy headed over to them.

"Quite the little spot you picked out." Amelia said as they approached.

"You're lucky. Rumple foreskin and Rapunzecunt down there almost nabbed them." Nolan said as he nodded down at the young couple. The young girl turned around to shoot a glare at him.

Amelia and Mandy laughed as Amelia started into the row.

"Oh, you dropped your phone." Nolan exclaimed to her as she spun around.

Nolan stepped out into the aisle and Amelia followed him up the aisle. Nolan reached down and pretended to pick up a phone.

"Guess it's mine actually." Nolan laughed as he showed it to Amelia who was distracted in her purse trying to find hers.

Nolan looked back and grinned to himself as Mandy entered the row and took the seat next to Mike. Amelia and Nolan headed back down the aisle and Nolan removed his jacket from the back of the seat where he left it as Amelia headed in and sat down next to Mandy. Nolan draped his jacket over the armrest and headed around to sit down.

"Shit." Amelia exclaimed as she fumbled with the straw for her pop and dropped it.

"Here, I got it." Nolan said as he crouched down in the row and reached under the seat in front of them. Nolan turned around to look back up at Amelia and noticed he could see up her skirt. She was wearing pink panties and his heart jumped as he stood up and passed it to her.

Amelia noticed Nolan looking up her skirt, but she didn't mind. In fact she liked the attention. She pulled the straw from the paper shroud and stuck it into the pop and took a drink, then leaned forward to place it in the cupholder.

Nolan was casually eating his popcorn as he looked over and saw Amelia leaning forward. He felt himself getting turned on as he admired her profile from the side. Her giant breasts pushing tightly against her blouse. She sat back up and brushed her hair back.

Mike and Mandy were talking about the best kinds of candy over in the corner, as Nolan looked around and saw just how full the theatre was. He was suddenly glad he had picked their little alcove when he saw just how cramped all the other seats were.

"Gonna be an awesome fuckin movie." Nolan exclaimed just as the lights dimmed and the screen sprung to life. No one heard him over the boom of the coke commercial now blaring through the speakers right above their heads.

Nolan reached into his jacket draped between him and Amelia and pulled out some napkins and wiped the butter off his fingers.

"It's fuckin cold in here." Amelia said loudly during a break in the sound. Mandy glanced over and nodded.

"We're sitting right under the air conditioning." Mike chimed in pointing upwards.

"Here." Nolan said as he took his jacket and laid it across Amelia's lap. Amelia's skin tingled as Nolan slightly brushed her leg with his hand.

"Sweet, that'll do." Amelia said with a smile as she fought to break into her skittles.

Just then the movie started. The opening scene was action packed and people were laughing hysterically. Nolan looked over and noticed Amelia laughing. As she did her breasts bounced a little. Nolan couldn't help but stare. Amelia felt Nolan staring at her, and felt turned on. Just as another roar of laughter rang out, she felt Nolan's hand creep under the jacket and come to rest on her leg. Her pulse quickened as the warmth of his hand shot up her body. She didn't move, she just kept staring at the screen, although now she was having a hard time to concentrate.

Nolan felt her smooth skin on his hand and squeezed her leg a bit, as he stared at the movie screen waiting to see her reaction. When she didn't acknowledge his hand there he slowly began to feel his way up the inside of her leg, sliding his hand under her skirt. He glanced over and noticed her swallow hard. She was staring straight ahead at the screen, but he knew she was preoccupied by the vacant expression on her face.

Amelia's heart was racing as Nolan's hand reached the top of her leg and she felt his fingertips brush down the front of her panties. She leaned back a bit and looked over at Mike and Mandy who were intently watching the movie. She let Nolan pull her legs apart as he began to rub down her pussy over top of her panties. She could feel herself getting wet as he slowly massaged his fingertips against her. Nolan felt her getting wet through her panties as he eased his fingers under them and brushed his finger across the top of her pussy. Amelia felt a tingle in her body as Nolan pushed her now wet pussy lips apart and rubbed his finger against her clit. Nolan shuffled in his seat trying to maneuver so his now hard cock wasn't pressing so hard against his jeans as he slid his middle finger down from her clit and pushed it inside her. He curled his finger a bit pressing in toward his palm as he slowly rotated his wrist up and down sliding his finger into her. He felt her pussy juice on his palm as he pushed his index finger inside her and glanced at her.

Amelia was biting her lip as she felt Nolans fingers inside her. She wanted to scream for him to go faster, but she did her best to keep quiet. As she glanced around nervously looking to see if anyone noticed what they were doing, she saw Nolan unbuttoning his pants out of the corner of her eye. She let him take her hand and push it down his pants. She felt his warm cock on her hand and squeezed it. She looked around again to see if anyone noticed. She felt so turned on that they were doing this here, right in the theatre. She gripped Nolan's cock in her hand and started to rub it up and down as Nolan began to enter her faster with his fingers. She could feel he was rock hard, and wanted nothing more than to take his cock in her mouth as she gripped it tighter in her hands. Nolan looked after at her and fought the urge to grab her tits as he took his fingers and rubbed her clit hard. Amelia closed her eyes and bit her lip as she felt herself getting close to climaxing.

Just then the door to the theatre swung open and Amelia jerked her hand away. Nolan didn't stop as an usher appeared in the doorway with a flashlight. A sense of panic came over Amelia, but she was so close to cumming, she didn't want him to stop. Nolan rubbed her clit faster as the usher started down the aisle. Amelia didn't care anymore as she felt herself start to cum. Nolan felt Amelia tense up and slowly slide his fingers back inside her to feel her cum on his fingers. As the usher walked by Nolan slowly slid his hand out from under the jacket and covered the fact that his pants were unbuttoned. As the usher continued down the aisle, Nolan buttoned up his pants and Amelia tried to collect herself.

"I've got to use the bathroom." Amelia said as she slowly rose from the seat. Mandy turned and looked at her.

"I'm okay, I can go alone." She said to Mandy.

Mandy smiled and nodded and turned back to the movie. Nolan watched Amelia stand up and he slid up in his seat so she could get by him. He watched her big breasts bounce as she walked up the aisle and out the door. Nolan sat staring at the screen for a minute waiting for his hardon to die down, then leaned over to Mandy and Mike.

"I really need a fuckin smoke. I'll be back in a few. Tell me what I miss." He nodded at Mike as he got up and walked up the aisle.

He opened the theatre door and pushed through, his eyes straining to adjust to the light. The theatre was now almost barren. No one around except for a few janitors sweeping up popcorn. He headed down the hallway to the bathrooms. He paused outside the women's bathroom.

"This could go very wrong." He thought to himself as he pushed the door open and peaked in. Looking back behind him to see if anyone noticed him.

Nolan slipped into the women's bathroom and was relieved when no women started screaming. He could see a couple sets of feet under the stalls. He stayed well off to the side by the sinks as he walked up the bathroom looking at the shoes under the stalls. He noticed Amelia's familiar black flats under the bottom of one of the stalls. She was standing up facing the back of the stall, and he could tell she was adjusting her clothes. He could feel his heart racing as he looked and saw the occupied sign still on the door showing it was locked.

"Hurry up." Nolan thought to himself as he bent down to make sure the other women weren't getting ready to leave their stalls.

Amelia turned and unlocked the stall door. Just as she was about to pull it open she felt it push hard against her hand as Nolan pushed his way into the stall. She tried to scream but he covered her mouth with his hand. She felt a rush as she recognized who it was. Nolan quickly shut the door behind him and grabbed her by the arm and spun her, pushing her hard against the stall wall.

"Didn't think you were getting away that easily did you?" Nolan whispered into her ear as he ran his hand up her side and squeezed her breast hard in his hand.

"I want that pussy." Nolan whispered again as Amelia felt a rush come over her.

Nolan pulled her hair back away from her neck as she felt his teeth biting at her neck. She pushed back against him, and he shoved her harder into the wall, and kissed up her neck. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head sideways as he kissed her, she felt his tongue dance around hers. He stopped kissing her and put his lips up to her ear again.

"You're going to get fucked here, hard, just like you need it." He whispered.

He let go of her breast and slid his hand down her stomach and under her skirt. She leaned back against him and felt his cock bulging through his pants against her ass. He let go of her arm and grabbed her panties with both hands and pulled them down to her ankles as he crouched down and lifted her skirt. He took her ass in both of his hands as he pulled her out away from the stall wall and spread her legs. He squeezed her ass tight and spread her cheeks as he ran his tongue up her pussy. He loved the way she tasted.

Amelia braced herself against the stall wall as she felt Nolan's tongue push its way across her pussy. She was so wet and nervous. She knew there were other people in the bathroom and she was doing her best to stay quiet, but it was getting harder and harder as Nolan slide his fingers inside her and began to finger fuck her from behind as he bit her ass hard.

Nolan loved the way her pussy tasted, and he loved the way it felt on his fingers even more. He pushed his fingers deep inside her as he stared up at her form. She was so sexy bent over, breasts dangling. He bit her ass once more as he stood up and spun her around to face him. He ran his eyes down her body as he grabbed her shirt and unbuttoned it. He looked at her blue eyes as he pulled her shirt open to reveal her red bra.

"You're going to suck my cock you pretty little whore." He whispered to her as he pulled her shirt off and laid it on the back of the toilet.

He grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her to her knees. He unbuttoned his pants and reached down and pulled out his cock. Amelia looked up at him standing there holding his cock. She wanted to suck it, she wanted it in her mouth. Nolan stroked his cock in front of her face as he stared down at her in her red bra. Her tits were amazing. He reached behind her with his free hand and unsnapped her bra, and pulled it off her, laying it with her shirt. "Those fucking tits." Nolan whispered as he stroked his dick inches from her face. "Those fucking tits."

He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her closer to him. He shoved his dick between her tits and pulled her head back.

"Fuck my dick with those tits." He whispered, looking her in the eyes. "Fuck it."

Amelia felt his warm cock against her skin and reached up taking her breasts in her hands and pushed them up and down over his dick. Nolan pushed her head down and she took the tip of his dick in her mouth as she continued to massage it with her tits. She heard him moan quietly as she ran her tongue across the tip of his dick. He grabbed her hair tighter and lunged himself forward, pushing his cock deep into her mouth. She reached back and braced herself against the stall wall as he pulled her head back and forth over his dick.

"You're such a fine fuck." Nolan whispered to her. "Suck that fucking dick." He commanded as he pushed himself down her throat and paused then pulled all the way out.

Amelia wiped the spit from her lips as Nolan stood looking down at her rubbing his cock. He grabbed her face and squeezed her lips together as he bent down and kissed her, then pulled her to her feet by her hair and spun her around, laying her over the toilet. Amelia's heart raced as she heard a toilet flush in a stall nearby. She looked back at Nolan in a panic. Nolan reached down and put the toilet lid down.

"I told you, you aren't getting away that easy." He whispered to her with a grin. "Get up there, I'm going to fuck you hard while she's out there washing her hands."

Nolan grabbed Amelia by the waist and pushed her to kneel on the toilet seat. He reached down behind her and pulled her panties down over her shoes. Amelia looked back at him standing there with her panties in his hand. Nolan paused for a minute enjoying how she looked. Bent over, kneeling on a toilet seat with her breasts hanging. He leaned over her and stuffed her panties in her mouth.

"You're going to keep quiet while I fuck you like a whore." He whispered into her ear as the footsteps of the woman a few stalls down echoed out.

Nolan lifted her skirt and ran his dick up and down her pussy. The thought of the woman just outside the stall had Amelia nervous and so turned on she couldn't believe it. She shivered as Nolan's cock ran over her clit, and could barely stifle a scream as he pushed forward thrusting himself into her. He grabbed her ass hard in his hands and let her skirt dangle down to muffle the slapping as he rammed her hard. Her hands clinched the sides of the toilet basin as she fought to not be thrown into the wall. Nolan leaned to his side to watch her tits swaying hard back and forth as he stood on the balls of his feet and extended his hips so he could drive deeper inside her. He ran his hand up the side of her face and pushed her panties into her mouth as the woman outside the stall turned on the faucet. Amelia bit down hard on her panties as Nolan ran his finger across her lips as he thrusted into her. He ran his hand down her sides, squeezing her tit hard in his hand as he slipped his hands into the waistband of her skirt and pulled himself harder into her. He took shorter and faster strokes as she felt herself getting close to climaxing again. She looked back at him begging him to go harder. Nolan gritted his teeth as he drove himself inside her. Just as the faucet shut off Amelia came hard. Nolan felt her pussy tighten around his dick as he pushed himself deep inside her and let himself cum. The footsteps of the woman outside the stall stopped for a minute outside the door, and Amelia grimaced. Nolan looked down at her, hugging the toilet basin, her ass in the air, and gave her one final thrust as he pulled his dick out, soaked in her juices. The footsteps of the woman picked up again and they listened as the door opened and then shut behind her.

12