A Night at the Movies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're an amazing fuck." Nolan whispered into her ear, leaning over her and squeezing her tit again before pulling back and helping her off the toilet.

Nolan pulled his pants up and button them. Amelia was standing there topless fixing her hair. Nolan pulled out his cell phone and snapped a picture before she could protest.

"Something to go with the video." He whispered as he tucked it back into his pocket and opened the door. "Something to tide me over until next time." He winked as he disappeared behind the door. Amelia grabbed her bra and started to get dressed as she heard the bathroom door shut behind him.

As Amelia was heading out of the bathroom she noticed a line of people coming out from the theatre. She saw Mike and Mandy chatting with Nolan. She walked over.

"Jesus. How can we explain this?" She muttered to herself.

As she approached Mandy looked at her and said "You fall in? Thought we were going to have to send out a search party."

Amelia blushed. "I got locked in the fucking bathroom, believe it or not." She replied.

Mike and Mandy laughed.

"Sounds like you took the movie far too seriously." Mike said as he walked over to throw away his empty pop cup.

"Well we should be going. We got an early morning drive ahead of us." Mandy said and nodded to Amelia.

"Nice to meet you guys." Mike said as they started walking to the exit.

"Oh I'm sure we'll meet up again sometime." Nolan said and grinned at Amelia. "You can almost count on it."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Experiment with Vibrator at Mall I practiced using a remote control vibrator.in Toys & Masturbation
Aching for a Creampie Eager wife needs fucked bad.in Erotic Couplings
Neighbor Lady A friendly neighbor introduces herself.in Erotic Couplings
I Couldn't Wait To Get Home This is what happened with me, my boyfriend and a long drive.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Dressing Room A young couple exposing and fucking in a dressing room.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories