A Night at the Office

Story Info
Naughty chat with anonymous night shift worker.
1k words
12.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was bored last night and began browsing the personals section of craigslist. I found one post for a lady bored at work and wanting some naughty emails. I thought why not? This is a true story, I copied and pasted the words from my email

Me:

Hello there working woman, you're working hard tonight it seems. I wonder what kind of work you do. It seems to have you feeling naughty. I wonder just how naughty though. Like reading dirty emails and getting slightly wet, or maybe enough that you slide off your underwear and rub your hands up and down your legs... Is someone watching? Will a co-worker find out? That's a frightening thought, and yet somewhat exciting. Hmmm... If you want me to continue tell me what turns you on. xoxo

Lady:

yes im playing with myself to the emails

Me:

Good, you shouldn't stop. The danger of almost getting caught makes it so much more exciting. I can call you at work and hear you get off on the phone while telling you naughty things. Otherwise you can picture me walking in behind you and grabbing your boobs from the side, twirling your nipples between my thumb and finger. I can tell you like it. Somehow my hand makes its way under you shirt and under your bra. Ooh, sensitive nipples, they are already erect. Now I'm rubbing small circles around them, and you don't realize you've started swaying your hips to match my rhythm. As your head rolls back I pinch a little harder. I hear you gasp...

Lady:

no calls

Me:

I take your gasp as a cue to continue. Your hips are still swaying to the rhythm of my fingers. Now you are also thrusting your hips backwards at me during each cycle. At first subtly, but then more and more purposeful. You're not just thrusting anymore, you're rubbing and searching for... there it is. You can feel how hard I am, and you can feel me lodged between your cheeks. A quick up and down confirms my size. That will work for you.

All this time I've been focused on your nipples, but now it's time to move this party south. I still have your left nipple between my thumb and forefinger, rolling slowly with the occasional pinch. My right hand is free to roam. I slowly advance downward, rubbing your chest and abdomen as I go down. I hear another moan. But I stop at you panty line. I intend to enjoy this. I give your left nipple one more squeeze, and hook my right thumb under your panties, tracing their curve from right to left and back. You like that, you're backing into me more. Next I turn my palms to face your body and slide my fingers down the front slowly, slowly, slowly. I feel you moan and part your legs slightly allowing me access. Not yet I whisper and nibble on your neck...

Lady:

very nice

Me:

Should I keep going?

Lady:

if you want

Me:

I can tell you can't take the teasing much longer, so I spread my fingers and lower them all the way, touching your pussy slightly. You jump a little. You're completely wet just as I expected. I get my fingers out of you panties and rub my hands down your thighs. This causes you to squirm again and grind into me some more. I want to slide your panties off I say. Ok you reply. I hook my thumb around the band and slide them down slowly. You kick them off. You want to turn and face me, but I like it better this way. Now I can focus on your pussy. I bring my right hand down again and rub by index finger along the length of your pussy. I can feel you shiver.

My finger is covered in your juices, so I rub it up and down a few more times letting it glide gently between your lips. You're moaning pretty steadily now. And starting to thrust your hips forward to meet my fingers. I can tell you want something inside you. Not yet. The next time my finger reaches the top I find your clit. It's been hooded the whole time but it's become quite engorged. With my slick finger I rub tight circles around it. You suppress a loud moan. I apply some more pressure and rub a couple more circles. I can feel your knees wobbling a bit. I slide my finger down your lips again, and this time when I get to the bottom I enter you with two fingers. You let out a new low moan. With my left hand still at your nipple I give you a squeeze up there. I slowly work up a rhythm of slow strokes in and out with two fingers, alternating with a squeeze of your left breast and nipple.

You thrust your hips to meet my strokes. Your moans are getting louder so I know you're getting close. With two fingers still stroking my thumb finds your clit and pushes down, rubbing slightly from side to side. You now have a hand on your breast, two fingers inside and my thumb on your clit. You are bucking wildly, and I know there is no turning back. I keep the same pace and let the pressure build slowly, until you tell me you can't take it anymore. Then I increase the pressure on your clit and rub faster and faster in wider circles. Faster and faster and faster. Your moans increase in intensity. Faster and faster and faster. Your knees are giving way now. Faster and faster and oh my god oh my god oh my god aaaaahhhhhhh.

I maintain the same pace and support you as the orgasm sweeps you off your feet. It goes on and on and on. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh. I don't take my thumb off your clit until you start to come down. Your face is red and you need to catch your breath. I rub lightly in slow circles now, watching you jerk periodically as you come down to earth. Oh my god oh my god you gasp. I think we're done but you turn and kiss me. I want you inside me you say...

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Coffee Shop Encounter Chance meeting in coffee shop becomes a back room encounter.in Erotic Couplings
A Wife's Sexual Healing A wife's masseur awakening a sexual block.in Loving Wives
Closing Time at the Brew Store Woman visits a retail store owner - and his friends at work.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Getting Closer to Friend's Dad Don't tell Sarah.in Erotic Couplings
Drunk Strangers Jesse puts up an ad online, looking for someone to fuck her.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories