A Night at the Opera

Story Info
A recently divorced man meets a gorgeous TV at the opera.
1.1k words
4.49
21.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my seat in the opera house looking...hoping...and aching to see if my companion was attending the opera that night. For the last two months, I and my wife had seats D2 and D3...and seated next to us were another couple. She was simply the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Her beauty was amplified by my own dying marriage. My wife and I already had the divorce papers filed. Perhaps I was kidding myself, but the woman seated next to us seemed to pay extra attention to me...and it was clear that her companion was bored and not interested in her. His loss...she had long blond hair...green eyes...and a body that made men scream. During intermissions, we would get our drinks and talk. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

Finally, as I sat down, I saw her come in...alone! As I was. She had on a skin tight blue satin dress that hugged every curve. She sat next me and noticed that the seat next to me was as empty as the seat next to her. During the first intermission, I offered to buy her a glass of wine. The scent of her perfume was intoxicating. I moved in closer just to inhale her scent. We took our seats for the second act and our knees touched. She didn't pull away. In the darkness, our hands reached out and I took hers in mine. As the opera moved to its conclusion, I brought her hand to my mouth and tenderly kissed her fingertips. I looked over at her, and her head was back and her eyes closed as a small moan escaped her mouth. By the time the performance ended, we were hand in hand...leaning in to one another.

As the crowd left the opera house, I asked this goddess if she would like to join me for a drink. For years, I would get a hotel room across the street from the opera house so I could make a night of it. She leaned in, kissed my cheek and said: "I would love that." We went up to my room, and as soon as my door closed, I wrapped my arms around her, pulled her into me and kissed her. Tenderly at first, our kiss intensified and soon her tongue was sliding into my mouth. My hands ran up and down her incredible body, feeling the satin material of her dress. My hands cupped her ass cheeks and pulled her closer to me. My hardening cock was pressing into her.

My new lover didn't back away. In fact, she reached down and began to massage my cock through my pants. She whispered into my ear: "Darling...let me taste you." With that, she unzipped my pants, slid to her knees and began a gentle sucking. It didn't take long. I had lusted after this beauty for too long. Her smooth mouth slide up and down my hard cock and her hand gently cupped my balls. When she looked up into my eyes, it was more than I could take. With a moan, I cried out and began cumming. My knees went weak as I pumped a load of cream into my goddess's mouth. When the orgasm subsided, she stood up and melted into my arms. Without a moment's hesitation, I kissed her again...my tongue sliding in to her mouth. I could taste my own semen on her lips and tongue. And rather than be repulsed by it...I wanted more of it. My tongue greedily probed her mouth...tasting...kissing...wanting.

I reached behind her as we kissed and began to unzip her dress. She tried to stop me: "No baby...not tonight...please." But I had been too quick. Her dress, now unzipped, was ready to be peeled from her body. As I lowered the dress, I kissed her neck...her breasts...her tummy. She begged me to stop...But there was no stopping at this point. My darling lover grabbed my head and tried to stop me from going any lower: "My love" she cried out. "Wait...I have something to tell you." With that, I pulled the dress off her and she stood before me in all her naked glory. Her smooth body was sheer perfection...right down to her erect cock that was now standing straight up.

She pulled away and began picking up her clothes as if to go. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me again. "Is this what you wanted to tell me" I asked? With tears in her eyes, she simply nodded. I took her head in my hands...pulled her close and kissed her again. But this time, as we kissed, I reached down and began slowly massaging her cock. I had never touched another cock besides my own. It was hard...yet velvety smooth. I could feel it pulsing as I worked it back and forth. Her moans filled my room. With each stroke, her breath shortened and her pulse quickened. Our passionate kiss became nearly violent as her tongue moved in concert with my stroking. Her tongue pushed into my mouth with a groan when the orgasm ripped through her body. She had spasm after spasm as her cum filled up my hand. I couldn't stop myself from bringing my hand to my mouth...and licking up each drip. Her tongue competed with mine for her cum...until we begin another kiss.

As my lover went limp, I picked her up in my arms and carried her to bed. By now, I was at full erection again. I laid her back...looking deeply into her eyes. Without a word, I slid between her thighs...my rock hard cock poised at the entrance. We kissed again...and she whispered in my ear: "Make love to me, my darling...make love to me until sunrise."

I penetrated her slowly, with love. At 50 years old...my cock had penetrated many pussies...but nothing was as tight...as wet...as glorious as my new lover. With a firm thrust, I slid into her and she cried out and gripped my back in passion. "Oh Sally" I cried out..."I am inside you, my love...we are one." When I said "we are one", Sally burst into tears and begged me to stay inside her forever. My cock took on a life of its own and picked up speed with each stroke. My lover wrapped her legs around me, bringing me in even deeper. Her own cock was now erect again. Her head thrashed back and forth as I pounded into her. "Oh my God" I cried out..."I'm going to cum...I'm going to pour my seed into you." With a final thrust, I penetrated her to the core of her being...and white lights exploded in my brain as my seed spurted forth into her. She cried with me as her own cock began shooting cum over the two of us. I collapsed next to her...the night was over. But a new life was beginning.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
44special44specialalmost 5 years ago

Not an especially long story, but very erotic and well told. Makes me feel like I was there.

ShyTammyShyTammyover 7 years ago
Cute story

I liked it, it was quick and fun, cheesy language and all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

If this story is true, it mimics one of my experiences. Our marriage was over, after 22 years we had grown maybe too used to each other, taken each other for granted. sex was much less frequent, I found out why, coming home from work early after the computer system shut down, I saw a car in our driveway. I entered the house, no one, I heard music, I went upstairs, my wife on her back, her legs wide open, a guy between them, his cock spearing in and out of her cunt. I yelled, what the fuck, there was hurried movements, yelling and that was the end of it. Talking always led to yelling and we soon separated. She wanted to move in with the guy but that didn't happen as he was married. She wanted me to take her back, I told her to fuck off, and she now stays with her daughter. I got back to life after about 6 months, pursuing my like for opera. I always dressed in a suit when I went and at 49, I was still quite fit. Immersed in the opera, I didn't notice until interval, the lady sitting next to me.Asian, not tall, she stood up, smiling, excuse me, as she moved past me, I followed her only because I was going down to get a glass of wine. We lined up, she ordered and went to pay, her card seemed to have a problem and after a few attempts, I moved forward, please let me pay, she looked at me, its ok, I too got my wine. She thanked me, I said my pleasure madam, please enjoy it. It was fairly crowded and I moved to a stand up table, I watched as she walked towards me, standing next to me, I would like to thank you again, that was embarrassing, thank you. I looked at her, as I said, my pleasure, believe me its not often these days I get to buy a glass of wine for a beautiful lady. She looked down, smiling. The alarm bells were going for the second half. Well, I suppose we should get back and as I moved, she linked her arm in mine, would you mind, I smiled, allow me and I led her back to our seats. The second half started, her hand moved to mine, resting it on her nylon covered knee. I felt a stirring in my cock, I didn't move it. The opera finished, the lights came on, I looked at her, I dont suppose you would like a drink, she smiled, that would be very nice. We moved down, found a table looking back out over the city, a white wine for her, I had coffee. We talked about the opera, another wine and the bar was about to be closed. We walked out side, my hand on her waist, look it is late can I drop you somewhere, she looked at me, only if you come in for a coffee. Deal, we walked to my car, I opened the door for her, I caught a glimpse of pantyhose, then closed it and drove, it was only about 20 minutes to her flat but my hand was on her leg all the way. Her flat was small, one bedroom, kitchen and a small 2 seater lounge. She went into the kitchen, I heard the cups, then said I wont be long. She came back out, a short silk gown, I said that looks nice, she stopped, turned , revealing her still panty hosed bottom. I stood up, she moved toward me, let me thank you, removing my tie, my jacket, undoing my shirt, looking at me as she did, her hand on my belt, undone, my trousers off, her hand feeling my cock as she kissed me gently, then kneeling taking my hard cock into her mouth, a great blow job, one of the best I ever had causing my cum to quickly blast into her mouth as she looked up into my eyes swallowing my cock and cum. I pulled her up, holding her, kissing her, moving down to her rather small breasts, she moaned, her nipples small but hard, my hand moved down to her nylon covered pussy, she moved my hand and put it on her bottom, I squeezed her bottom, then traced her anus with my finger. Take them off, as my cock was still hard. She grabbed my hand, leading me to the bedroom, and removed her pantyhose and panties and sat down. again she took my cock in her mouth, instant response, I pulled back and pushed her back, holding her legs, moved my mouth to her pussy, no, no, she struggled , I held her as my mouth went to her pussy, except no pussy, a small hard cock, a surprise, she froze, small sobbing sounds, my cock was hard, I stood up, I got between her legs, I moved to her face, kissing her, I felt her relax, I kissed her, then said I would like to make love to you, I felt her hands reach for my cock, I kissed her again, I saw her reach for something, then I felt her oily hands encircle my cock, then leave it, then come back, guiding my cock to her hole. I kissed her deeply, as I pushed forward, her hand guiding me, leaving me now as I applied pressure and shifted my weight forward, feeling her open, encircling my cock, slowly accepting me until my balls were against her. So tight, grasping, I moved slowly, my tongue clashing with hers as I fucked her. I felt a warmth against my stomach, her small cock had orgasmed, releasing her cum. I held her head with both hands, my tongue dancing with hers as I felt my cock growing, my second release longer, more intense inside her tight clenching hole, staying until my cock plopped out. I said thank you, that was beautiful, before dozing off. I woke, then went to get up, I heard her, please stay, are you sure, yes, please stay, I woke and it was light, My cock was hard, I reached over, she was on her stomach, I felt her round bottom, my finger finding her hole, gently rimmimg her. I wet the head of my cock, straddled her and pushed my morning cock into her. It was urgent, no slow and gentle this time, I heard her cries, oh fuck, as I quickly pounded her, my hands under her shoulders holding her as I used her tight hole. Well, now we are a couple, my friends and family are none the wiser, she always looks beautiful, she likes to wear very feminine clothes. We moved to a larger flat, near where she was living after selling my house, we go to the opera and I get the best blow jobs and the tightest ass to wrap around my cock. Win, win.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Worthy of a bad sex award

"I'm going to pour my seed into you" - need one say more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love with a tv

What a fabulous story!!!.I'd like to know if they marry.

It would be a wonderful feeling for me.

love

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Dickgirl Conquest Joe, unhappy with his girlfriend, meets a hot dickgirl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
"What Does She See in Him?" A high school boy finds the girl of his dreams is a bit more.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Shemale Sister-in-Law Man gets massage from sister-in-law with shocking results.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Adorably Hung Summer Roommate Darren meets Danielle, a petite redhead w/ something extra.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Shemale Surprise A married man is seduced and taken by a friend of his wife's.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories