A Night at the Pharmacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We should give your new tool a test run, don't you think? It's been ages since I laid my eyes on a real penis, I just need to have a small... taste. And I promise you, I am quite skilled at this, you will enjoy it as well." Mercy hadn't expected to be this enamored with Pharah's new body part. She felt her nipples harden, thinking about the upcoming pleasures, her big tits turning more and more sensitive with each passing second, her thin dress doing little to conceal her heaving breasts and rock hard soon-to-be milk dispensers!

Pharah was now standing perfectly still, eagerly awaiting the touch of Mercy's lips on her cock. Her face was so close now! Mercy could already smell the manly musk that Pharah's member was emitting. 'It's been so long since I felt a real cock, this is gonna be amazing!' It was now or never! Her mouth formed an O-shape and her full, red lips closed around this delicious looking cock! Pharah's head began to spin the instant Mercy's lips made contact! Never in her life had she felt anything like this! As if a million nerve endings got stimulated at the same time and sent waves of pleasure through her whole body. Now she knew why men loved oral sex so much! Mercy began bobbing her head back and forth, establishing a steady rhythm. It had been years since she last used her tongue and mouth to pleasure a man, but her skills were still excellent. Her skillful tongue played around the cockhead and her tight lips were creating a vacuum around the hard shaft, leaving marks of pink lipstick all over it!

"Angela, this is too intense, I don't think I can take this anymore, I... rargh!" And with that, Pharah's primal instincts awoke, all the testosterone in her body finally overtaking her mind and body. She started grunting like a mad beast, her dark eyes now filled with burning fire! Her strong hands grabbed Mercy's head at the sides, pushing her down hard on her cock, all the way down to the base!

"Hmmpf!" Mercy was in shock from the sudden, aggressive intrusion that came from her lover, feeling the massive meat rod slide inside of her mouth until the back of her throat. Pharah wasn't this reckless during lovemaking! This had to be a side effect of the serum! It was too late to stop her now. All she could do was letting it happen, allowing Pharah to literally fuck her mouth with her new giant wrecking tool! Tears were forming in the corners of her eyes, having never felt a cock this large at the back of her throat, yet for some reason, she absolutely loved the feeling of having her mouth brutally penetrated again and again! Sounds of wet thrusting and moaning were filling the room. Streams of tears were now flowing down her stuffed cheeks, her makeup running down with them in the process. What an obscene sight to behold! Here she was: The proud, sophisticated Swiss doctor, reduced to be the fucktoy of her big dicked mistress!

It didn't take long for Pharah to reach the first male orgasm of her life. She felt the new organs inside of her body contract, thick sperm traveling down her long shaft, ready to explode into the willing maw of her own personal healslut! With a cry of pleasure, globs of hot seed were shot into Mercy's oral cavity, filling her up to the brim in an instant! It was impossible for her to swallow it all, the sheer masses of pearly white cum filling her mouth up more and more, until they literally spilled over and ran out of her nostrils as white streams of semen! Mercy's eyes rolled into the back of her head in the process, her body being overwhelmed with the pleasures that this utter humiliation caused her!

Pharan was far from being finished, pulling her massive phallus out of Mercy's mouth, yet another geyser of cum flying all over Mercy's face, covering her visage in a thick glaze of virile protein! The Egyptian stud let out a roar of dominance, feeling content with the 'markings' she just placed on her mate. It was so much that Mercy's dress got literally drenched with hot cum, making it sticky and shiny, Mercy's cleavage getting graced with a shiny pearl necklace made of sperm! It had been years since she last felt the taste of sperm in her mouth, but this was was way more intense than anything she had ever tasted before! The salty and musky flavour shrouded her mind, increasing her horniness even more. Mercy was shaking now, her pussy boiling like a volcano, ready to erupt at any second. She couldn't wait any longer! She needed to feel her creation, the pinnacle of male evolution, inside of her tight pussy!

After that intense orgasm, Pharah slowly came back to her senses and was able to realise what just happened. She looked right into the face of her lover, drenched in cum, tears and ran make up!

"Oh Angela, I am so sorry! I don't know what came over me."

"Well, I certainly know what 'came' over me!", Mercy cheekily remarked, "That was amazing! I had no idea that the cum production would be that high. I loved being used that way, you made me so damn horny! Are you ready for round two? I want to try out your new cock some more, I need you inside of me right now, please! Don't worry, the refractory phase shouldn't take long. I made sure that your cock will have lots of endurance! Also, you really finished all over me, didn't you? My dress is ruined! Oh well, nothing that I cannot replace." Mercy was now taking off her cum soaked dress, releasing her amazing breasts from their sticky prison. Cum was still dripping from them, giving Mercy's massive mammaries a sexy, shiny appearance!

Pharah couldn't respond verbally, her eyes just too focused on her lover's breasts. She felt herself slowly losing control again, so she just nodded hastily in agreement. She had always been in love with Mercy's body, but seeing her naked, covered in her own semen, was truly an unforgettable moment for her!

Mercy was the pinnacle of beauty for her. Even at her advanced age, her body was still hotter than the ones of any supermodel! Any man would have done absolutely anything to be together with her, but tonight and for all eternity, Mercy would only be there for her, fulfilling her every dirty wish in the bedroom!

Pharah was now picking up Mercy like a newlywed husband, carrying her over to the bed. This kind gesture of masculinity made Mercy feel like some sort of queen. While she was used to getting saved by Pharah on the battlefield, this was much more intimate and personal. Never before had Mercy felt more safe and secure than in this moment, in the strong arms of her Egyptian lover and stud! Those two women, both absolutely naked, would soon perform the ultimate act of love! And soon, one of them would even turn the other one into a mother! After all these years of fantasising about it, finally some big hard cock would spurt its life bringing seed into Mercy's unprotected pussy! The Angel of Overwatch had truly reached heaven now!

Mercy was now laying down on her bed, her sweating and cumsoaked body already sullying her white bed sheets. Spreading her legs wide, she was giving Pharah a perfect view and access to her glistening pussy. "Please, I am already at my limit! Just give it to me already!"

"Not so fast, ma amar," Pharah responded with a smirk on her face, "I think it's now my turn to get a taste of you, don't you think? My cock could need a small break anyway."

And with that, Pharah crawled onto the bed as well and placed her head right between Mercy's shapely legs. Her tongue was now slowly traveling up her lover's legs, sending shivers up and down Mercy's body. Mercy knew from experience that her partner wasn't only a perfect markswoman on the battlefield, but also a skilled tongue acrobat in the bedroom!

Pharah finally reached Mercy's already wet vagina and began to gently suck on Mercy's pussylips, making her moan in the process. Pharah continued nibbling on her private parts, soon focusing on her clitoris, making the swiss doctor involuntarily arch her back!

Mercy was fast approaching her first orgasm of the night! "So close, just a little bit more!"

Mercy was now the one who grabbed Pharah's head and tried to pull her deeper into her, signaling her partner to continue with her tongue work. Pharah was now meticulously focusing on Mercy's clitoris, frantically eating her out. She knew exactly how to treat Mercy's most sensitive spot, circulating around her clit, driving the swiss doctor mad with desire! She used two fingers of her free hand and inserted them into Mercy's hungry pussy, exploring her folds, filling the bedroom with hot squelching noises! All this stimulation proved to be too much for the swiss heroine! She was now pushing her burning, puffy pussy against Pharah's face! "I'm cumming!" Her toes curled as she finally reached her orgasm, her whole body shaking, screaming the name of her lover through the entire laboratory. Her juices were literally gushing out of her spasming pussy, covering her legs and Pharah's face with copious amounts of girlcum! What a magnificent orgasm that was!

Mercy needed a moment to come to her senses again and she knew what she wanted next, "Pharah, that was so wonderful, but I can't wait anymore. Put the cock I gave you to good use and and fuck me already! I want you to come deep inside of me and make me pregnant! Knock me up!"

Pharah took one more look down at the woman below her. Seeing her lying on the bed, totally willing to give herself to her, her body slick with sweat, legs spread wide, her pink pussy in perfect view, gave Pharah the rise she so desperately needed. Her cock turned rock hard again, ready to claim this willing and waiting pussy! It was time!

Pharah felt like a silly virgin again, fumbling with her newly formed cock, trying to enter Mercy's waiting vagina, but with a little help of Mercy's gentle hands, she found the entrance to her holiest of holy places. The instant Pharah's hard cock found its mark, her world began to spin. Pharah felt like she was like losing her virginity all over again, the sensations of her cock inside of a tight, warm hole almost too much for her brain to process! But she needed to feel more, she needed to sink in deeper into her lover's wet folds!

Pharah pressed herself down on top of Mercy, squashing her dusky breasts against Mercy's pale tits, their hard nipples grinding against one another as she increased her pace. Eyes locked, they rocked together, panting and moaning in rhythm as Pharah thrust down into her lover with vigor. They exchanged a slew of sloppy kisses, their tongues wrestling for dominance in their mouths, creating small trails of saliva between them. Pharah could get a taste of her own seed this way, the salty flavour inciting her even more! Mercy's internal muscles gripped Pharah's pounding cock, massaging and seemingly suckling on that thick shaft, as if eager to draw her life giving seed from it! Pharah was still inexperienced when it came to using her hips for thrusting, but with a little support from Mercy, the couple soon found a steady pace, both partners matching up their thrusts to achieve maximum penetration.

"Oh Angela, this feels so amazing! You are soo tight! You have no idea what you have been missing all your life!"

Pharah was now caressing Mercy's neck with her soft, full lips, placing soft kisses all over her lover's neck, sending tickling sensations through her body.

"Pharah, you are so wonderful to me! You are so deep inside of me, I feel so full! I wish this would never end!"

Little did they both know that they passionate lovemaking would soon take a dramatic turn. Pharah felt the same primal desire inside of her again that she felt during her blowjob, as if the instinct to breed a willing mate was slowly taking over her mind. All of a sudden, Pharah pulled out of Mercy's warm pussy, her cock covered with copious amounts of bodily fluids, looking like a shiny beacon of masculinity.

"What's going on, Fareeha?"

"Turn around, I want to take you from behind!" Her instincts as an alpha male once again took full control over her actions. Pharah didn't see her partner as the women she was in love with anymore, but as a willing mate that was in need of a breeding!

Mercy's estrogen filled body willingly complied, and was now on all fours on the bed. Her round, full butt was now on full display, wiggling back and forth, trying to invite Pharah to take her like the bitch in heat that she was!

Pharah wasted no time realigning her massive prick, and quickly entered the already well fucked pussy of the slut beneath her once again. Mercy's toes curled and her mouth formed an involuntary O-shape when she felt the deep penetrations inside of her, Pharah's massive cockhead rubbing over her sensitive g-spot with every stroke! Her body convulsing, she was going through one wonderful orgasm after another, her normally keen mind turning more and more to mush!

Beads of sweat were now forming on Pharah's forehead, her hips thrusting harder and harder into her mate, the act of mating clearly putting a strain on her body. Her dick grew stronger and harder with every stroke, reaching spots deep inside of Mercy's tight birth canal that no penis or toy had reached before. Pharah suddenly felt her dick bumping against some kind of barrier inside of Mercy, hitting it every time at the deepest point of penetration. Mercy gasped for air when she felt the sudden intrusion into her innermost sanctuary. Even during all that mind numbing pleasure, she still found her ability to speak, "F-Fareeha! I think you just found my cervix! Be careful 'stud', that's where our baby is going to grow!"

Mercy was thoroughly enjoying getting fucked from behind, her beautiful D-cup breasts swaying back and forth with each rough thrust. She grabbed onto the sheets in order to keep her balance, but soon her body was nothing more than a pile of sweaty white fuckmeat!

Her arms unable to keep her weight up anymore, she sank down onto the sheets, Pharah now in full control of her drooling pussy and heaping body! She put her head to the side on the sheets and formed a blissful smile, her tongue lolling out of her mouth and eyes rolling into her head. Had anybody else seen the doctor in this humiliating position, they wouldn't have believed their own eyes!

Now she truly was a mere fucktoy for her dominating lover with only one thought left on her mind: Breeding! Not being able to think straight anymore, she just enjoyed getting dominated by this virile stud behind her! She was a prized possession, a wild cougar, willing to give up her mind and body for the greater good! It wouldn't be long anymore until she would finally feel a geyser of hot seed inside of her, finally putting her reproductive organs to use after all those years. Her ripe and ready womb was already throbbing in anticipation! In this state, reduced to her most primal of function, Mercy was experiencing true happiness as woman!

The sounds of flesh on flesh could be heard throughout the whole complex. Moans of pleasure were slowly turning into animalistic panting! Pharah was beginning to lose herself in the rut, her body turning into a literal fucking machine, pounding that well oiled pussy below her, her fat cockhead poking against Mercy's cervix every time! Her hands were now holding onto Mercy's slender waist to increase the grip on her, leaving her handprints on her white skin, as if branding a prized trophy!

Mercy was now cheering on her frantic lover that was providing her with so much pleasure, "Come on, take me like the bitch in heat that I am! I am nothing for than a healslut, and now I will become your breeding slut as well!"

Pharah felt her orgam approach fast, knowing that she would soon inseminate her willing partner. But she didn't want to end it in a position like this, some parts of her mind still remembering who that woman beneath her was. She let go of Mercy's hips and grabbed a fist full of her long, sweaty hair, making Mercy turn her head. Without uttering a single word, she pushed her lips against hers, sliding her tongue inside her mouth, ravaging it. Even in this moment of raw, animalistic fucking, she still knew that Mercy was her amar, the love of her life! And in this moment of highest ecstasy, she wanted to feel as close as humanly possible to her! The rumbling in her loins was unbearable now, the floodgates of her cum filled testicles would soon open again! Their bodies were now working together to drain Pharah's cock of its life creating seed! It was time to make a family!

"Angela, I am about to come!"

"Me too! Let's come together! Do it! Come deep inside of me, I am ready to receive your seed, Fareeha! I want your baby! Let's make our baby NOW!"

Pharah's body shook with anticipation and she could feel her internal testicles begin to clench. Her cock convulsed HARD, then started spasming forcefully as her orgasm finally hit. She could feel each hot spurt gush up the length of her shaft and shoot forcefully out of her cockhole, jetting deep into Mercy's willing body. The tight opening of her cervix clamped firmly around the tip of her mighty cock, virile seed aimed dead center at the opening. She knew that every powerful spurt was blasting right through Mercy's cervical entrance and directly into her ripe, fertile womb!

The amount of seed was even larger as when Pharah came all over her lover's face earlier! A sheer endless torrent of seed filled up every nook and cranny of Mercy's throbbing womb, even sloshing through her fallopian tubes, where the seed would surely meet up with her waiting, fertile egg!

"Ohh, Pharah! I can feel your cum inside of me, it's so hot! It feels like my insides are burning! Ohh!" Mercy had reached her most powerful orgasm of the night almost at the same time as Pharah. Their bodies convulsed in an earth shattering manner, beads of sweat flying through the room, expelled by their shuddering bodies! Sparks were flying as both of their minds got overwhelmed by the pleasures of a simultaneous orgasm, the couple now entering heaven together, screaming each others names as they were both riding out their cascades of bliss!

---

After their orgasms had resided, they both slumped down onto the bedsheets, thoroughly exhausted from their frantic lovemaking. Pharah was still holding onto her Swiss goddess, putting her arms around her, hugging her from behind.

Mercy was now grabbing Pharah's hand and put it on her lower belly, "Here, I can feel your warmth inside of me. Your little swimmers are traveling through my womb, I really hope they will meet up with my egg soon! It would make me so happy beyond belief!"

Unbeknownst to either of them, their wishes would be granted a lot sooner than they would have expected. Mercy had made sure that the sperm Pharah was producing was especially fast, durable and healthy. What normally would take days would now happen in mere minutes, as the little swimmers inside of Mercy's womb had already found their target! With unparalleled prowess, Pharah's little swimmers immediately began attacking the outer membrane of Mercy's fertile egg, pounding against the thin shielding and trying to enter its core! The miracle of life was about to start!

Mercy could somehow sense what was going on inside of her womb, and she was sure that she had just conceived. The wonderful feeling of becoming a mother filled her heart, almost moving her to tears. But that was not everything that she could feel going on inside of her body. Between all these sensations of ecstasy and happiness, Mercy suddenly felt a familiar twitch in her abdominal region. She instantly knew that it meant and had to tell her lover right away!

"I hope you are ready for twins, Fareeha, because I just felt myself ovulate again!"

"Oh wow, are you certain? That would be wonderful!" Pharah was kissing her lover on the cheek before speaking again, licking some of the seed from her face in the process, "You know, I think you really got me interested into this whole impregnation fetish thing. Maybe we could try this again sometime? I want to have a big family, after all..."