A Night at the Theatre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Archer
The Archer
107 Followers

Finally, they decided she had had enough and she was pulled back onto the floor where all the men stood round to empty their bladders over her filthy body.

"Drag the cunt into the gents and piss over the piece of trash there," I heard a guy shout.

I noticed it was the doorman who had come in to join the fun. A couple of men grabbed hold of Kathy's arm and hair and dragged her out into the foyer and into the men's toilet where she lay on the filthy floor in the dirt and piss that covered it.

"This is where a piss whore like you belongs," one of the men said to her as she lay on her back on the stinking floor, legs wide apart.

They pissed over her tits, over her face into her mouth, in her hair, and down her stomach between her legs into her baggy cunt.

"Open you fucking mouth bitch," a young man in his twenties shouted.

Kathy did, and five streams of piss were directed into it filling her mouth faster than she could swallow it, and it run down the sides of her cheeks.

After, everyone left the room laughing and talking between themselves. I heard one comment about how the dirty cunt must have a belly full of piss and cum now, to a round of laugh.

Kathy was left lying in the pool of piss rubbing her cunt. I said she had better get and clean herself up a bit. She was a sight to see alright as she stood beside me. Black heels, torn fishnets, her shaved pussy sticky with congealing cum, her ass red and raw and beginning to drip wet cum, her tits red with bite and whip marks, and her face entirely layered with the stuff. Her hair was slicked back, wet with all the piss and cum. She had certainly gotten her fill this time as a good time nympho slut.

"God, I love to see you looking like this, if I had my way I would have you walk home to let everybody see the slut you are," I said to her.

"If I thought I could get away with it, I would," Kathy replied and laughed.

She only managed to clean up a small amount of the cum on her. Her bra and G-String had disappeared and her skirt and top were torn and dirty from where they had been trampled on in the theatre.

Kathy had to walk out of the theatre and back to the car showing a fair amount of bare flesh, and almost her bare cunt and ass as she walked and her nipples on view most of the time.

Her hair and face matted with dried cum. As she walked, cum dribbled out of her cunt and ass and down her stockinged legs. She got plenty of comments from men and women on her way back to the car.

She even flashed some of the men her bare well used cunt, and back at the car where she flashed two young men she then let them fuck her over the bonnet of our car. After, she told me the evening was worth the wait, and that we shouldn't leave it so long next time, and laughed.

The Archer
The Archer
107 Followers
12