A Night at Uncle Woo's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Claire who had suggested hiding in this place and she, in character had requested a room with these pussy beds. She had requested a room which put me inside of Sabrina. She had also helped to tuck me in but had she done it to be helpful or had she somehow orchestrated this?

Another squeeze and the air, what little I had, was expelled from my body. The squeeze didn't stop there and I felt one of my ribs crack.

I felt myself drowning and lost my last vestige of hope for Claire to save me. Now Claire didn't matter. This was between me and Sabrina. Sabrina was fucking me; hell she was raping me, quite possibly to death. But I wasn't going to let that happen. I may not have been able to break free but I was going to live.

I worked to match my breathing with the seconds my chest wasn't crushed. I wasn't sure just what of the rescue collar was or wasn't working since I hadn't yet drowned. But then it was nearly impossible to properly gauge my surroundings. Was any of the slickness on my face the remnants of the safety collar or was I simply covered in Sabrina.

She was still going though and when the next orgasm hit it was no worse than the one before. I had a chilling thought; that I was just going to have to wait it out until Sabrina was sexually spent. And as I swallowed more of her juices I feared for how long that might be. I was fucked; truly, totally, body, and mind.

Time passes differently in such drastic situations but I was inside of Sabrina for at least another hour before I heard any sign of rescue. It was the scream of the sexy Asian stewardess who had brought us to our room. At that moment it was music to my ears.

I heard her shouting at me to 'hang on' as if there was anything else I could do. She ran off to get help. It still took agonizing minutes before Uncle Woo had returned and he was able to begin the process of my release. Sabrina hadn't really slowed down the whole time. Only after Uncle Woo was on the scene was there any indication she would ever stop.

But after the effects of the sedative he administered began to take hold, I felt Sabrina slowing down and her grip on my body loosened, if only slightly. At some point I could free my arms and my instinct was to beat against her from the inside until she released me. However Woo told me to keep still and that such actions might only awaken and enrage her.

So I tried to remain calm; quite a task given what I had already endured. However I felt the stewardess reach her hand inside Sabrina and met mine. Holding her I felt a connection to the outside world. As Sabrina was forced into unconsciousness, I was able to make my way out of the pussy that might have been my very last.

Woo offered his most humble apology for the occurrence but once he saw I was alive and well, or at least alive, his business side took over. He began asking me what I had done and telling me that I would be responsible for Sabrina's care, and replacement if she were to die.

I threatened suing his business and criminal charges, not that I could have followed through given my sensitive nature in the area. In the end we agreed to call it an accident and everyone would just walk away. I asked for some privacy while I gathered my things before coming downstairs to check out.

Once I had the room alone I did a quick search and confirmed the sinking feeling in my gut. Claire was gone. All of her clothes and belongings were gone as well. And of course the one thing that mattered, the one thing that put us in the hotel, and the one thing for which I could have been killed, the box, was missing.

It wasn't easy getting the information. Truly it was dangerous and rather stupid to try. I could still be in deadly danger if those who had been chasing us, and no doubt still were chasing the box, were to find me. But I had to know.

Tests were done on Sabrina to make sure she was safe and healthy and to explain what had happened. The tests revealed that Sabrina had been administered a powerful aphrodisiac. It was likely in the form of a paste which had been spread on her and wetted down for absorption.

Claire must have done it while I was in the shower. The aphrodisiac had a timed release. And she had spent some time enjoying her own bed and making it clear that the 'happy couple' was indeed happy. I wasn't found until early the next morning. It was plenty of time for her to be long gone.

It was the first time I had failed. And while it stung I couldn't help but admire her. Claire, beautiful Claire, or whoever she was, had outdone me. No she hadn't outdone me; she fucked me. But she fucked me good. She fucked me physically and mentally in ways I had never been fucked before. And while there may have been some pain involved and some fear of death, I was used to both in my line of work. So in the end I had to say it was the best fucking of my life.

And now the only fuck that was on my mind was...where the fuck was this woman now?

12