A Night Away Pt. 04-06

Story Info
Louise tells Jane about some of her adventures
3.8k words
3.91
28.8k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4 Dressing

As she made sure she was dry, in front of the full-length mirror, she admired herself. Her just past shoulder length dark hair, her still pert breasts, firm with just enough movement as she towelled them to prove they were real, her stomach flat but always open to her own criticism, she noticed the v shape from the top of her hip bone down the gentle crease between leg and stomach the one he loved to drag his fingers over after making love to keep the sensation without touching her over sensitive areas, her slim legs that had taken various positions and angles during their lovemaking, she thought how perfect tonight would be when he saw her, how his eyes would smile when he got to see her completely shaven pussy. She smiled - what a treat he has in store.

She sat by the dressing table, and remembered how he loved to watch her prepare, said that watching her put on creams and make up, watching her dress, was like having a window into her - most men only worried about getting the clothes off at the end of the night, but he took great delight in watching her dress.

She pulled the black stockings off the bed and gathered them up, placed her toe in them and gradually released the folds as she ran the remaining stocking up her leg. Although the lace top laid flat on her leg, she smoothed it over with her hands to ensure it was. She repeated this with the other leg and again smoothed the already smooth lace topped, hold up stocking. She had considered what to wear when she had packed, knew what the colours meant, - Red for lust but what could she possibly wear over red stockings that, in a hotel of this class, wouldn't make her look like the local prostitute.

White for innocence, that always got him - he liked the innocence, but again black stockings and white underwear weren't a match and wearing white stockings out of the privacy of the bedroom wasn't her thing.

Black would be too obvious through a light coloured blouse, and that was her collection of colours.

She'd shopped till she found the ideal colour and fit, almost a silver on the satin stitched detail but really a very pretty mid grey dark enough to go with the black stockings, but light enough to go under a blouse and only just be visible. He wouldn't recognise it but the night was about 'meeting someone new.'

She took the thong from the bed, she slid it over her stockinged legs up to sit comfortably on her hip bone she eased it quite high making her legs extend up higher than her natural length, she again smoothed, front and back, she preferred them to g-strings, even though the piece of material at the back was tiny it did make her feel more dressed, he thought it looked more "finished" a triangle of material held together by just string seemed a little cheap.

Her bra was delicate and supportive, no padding required, she thought to her self she pulled it up her arms and leaned forwards to allow her breasts to sit into the cups, bent her arms around her back and clipped it together. He loved to watch her proficiency do that too, he was only good at undoing it with one hand.

She admired herself in the mirror, smiled and couldn't wait to see the look on his face later,

She moved to the bed and picked up her pale blue dress it was simple but sophisticated, kind of low cut but not tarty, no sleeves. She stepped into it careful not to tread on the hem and lifted it placed her arms through the holes and raised them to let it fall against her skin, reached behind her and zipped up as far as she could, no matter how sophisticated you are, you still have to do the awkward bit of getting the zip to the top. She did and stood there in front of the mirror looked at herself and realised how good she looked, she smoothed the dress, though there was little need to do that, it fitted closely but not so close as to show seems, it felt soft against her skin, she turned to the side and looked at herself, if she were another girl in that mirror she could be quite tempted!

She took her necklace from its box and clipped it round her neck, took the matching bracelet and put that on her wrist, her delicate watch on the other, she took out her perfume sprayed it on each wrist, each side of her neck, and one on her cleavage, she checked the time, 7.00pm one last check in the mirror. Time for the evening to begin!

Part 5 - The Bar

She stepped out of the lift, round to the left into the plush reception area and towards the bar, she walked into the bar, and looked for a table, she choose one just to the right, slightly away from the bar but not to far away, and sat down. The waiter approached.

She ordered a drink and noticed as she looked up that he had taken an interest in her chest, though as her eyes met his he averted them, potential for later she thought - maybe.

As the waiter walked away she watched his close fitting trousers then looked around the room there was a combination of people, some were there after work and in business suits, smartly dressed, some were relaxed and quite casual at the bar, obviously not stopping here on business, there was only one smartly dressed person that was ready for the night besides her, a woman about her age just entering the bar, as she walked in she gave her a welcoming smile, the woman looked around as a group of business men on the other side of the room gave out loud laughs - a successful day for them by the sound of it she thought, the woman looked a little nervous as she passed them and approached the bar, she ordered a drink and leant against a bar stool, the group of men had noticed her, so had she

She wore quite a glittery dress almost full length with a split that almost approached her waist, as she leant it fell open revealing a long thigh, no stockings they would have been visible in the split.

Her first impression of her was that she was here to meet someone but that she wasn't really familiar with the surroundings and probably needed a little Dutch courage before the evening ahead.

She was attractive, she guessed she was around her mid twenties with very shapely legs, enticingly, partly hidden by the dress, the businessmen laughed again and the woman again looked a little uncomfortable with the situation. The waiter arrived with her drink, she asked the waiter to offer the woman a seat at her table while she waited for her company, she didn't know why she had, but it would offer each of them some company while they waited their respective dates.

The waiter returned to the bar and spoke to the woman. She turned to look at her and smiled, thanked the waiter, picked up her drink and purse and approached the table.

"Hi I'm Jane," she said as she placed her drink on the table, "Thank you for rescuing me."

"That's O.K. the guys at the bar looked a little boisterous, my name is Louise."

"Hi Louise, you don't mind me joining you do you."

"No not at all, I have quite a while to wait for my date to arrive, I'm not really sure when he will. Are you waiting for someone."

"Yes my boyfriend should be here in a little under an hour but I thought I would get a drink down me before he got here, I didn't realise it would be quite as busy as it is." Jane sat and chatted nervously, Louise couldn't understand why, with her looks, she should have bags of confidence, she couldn't help paying full attention to her and drinking in the sight. She found her attractive, not just in an appreciative way it was more than that, perhaps being so charged up for tonight was taking her further along a road that she wasn't sure about, she looked down at her legs through the slit in her skirt whenever she got chance, noticed her breasts under the top raising as she breathed, noticed the outline of the top of the dress as it hugged her breasts, all the way down to the front then the line of her cleavage disappearing into inviting darkness. She couldn't understand her own observations, or even why she was looking, but it was affecting her.

They sat and chatted as they finished their first drink and ordered more she couldn't understand the attraction she had for Jane but it was there, they talked and Jane became more confident and more settled talking. Jane began to tell the story of why she was there. She was waiting for her boyfriend, as the story started Jane told her how much in love she was with her boyfriend and how they had long term plans but they both worked so hard to achieve being together in the long run that at times they didn't get to see much of each other, so when they did get chance they made it a special time. Her boyfriend was finishing a contract in the local area and this was the nearest hotel so he decided that they should spend a long weekend together and then travel home together, before he started the next contract later that week. It seemed they were both in a similar situation.

As Jane told the story of their last meeting almost a month ago, Louise noticed him walk in she looked at her watch and it was approaching 8.00pm he was a little late but hey they were going to be in the same room, but it didn't matter they weren't getting together till later, Jane noticed her look at her watch.

"Sorry Louise I've been talking for ages, am I keeping you?"

"No Jane, not at all." she looked up at him, he had a puzzled smiling face, she could read his mind, he was trying to work out the situation, they had said about seeing who they could flirt with during the evening, but the smirk on his face showed he was liking the idea of what he could see. Men, jeez, little did he know they were just keeping company with one another.

Fresh drinks were ordered, and they seemed to be working a little too well, Louise realised she needed something to eat, but the conversation with Jane was interesting, and she had no desire to eat alone. As she was thinking that she heard a humming sound from Jane's bag,

"Sorry Louise that's my phone"

Jane took the call

"Hi Baby.......how are you,........ oh,..................... ok,................................. Tomorrow,....................... well,........................... any idea what time,................................. No, I'll keep my self busy............... somehow.................................... see you later then................... I love you."

"Sorry about that Louise, -my boyfriend - they are running behind and they have decided to work straight through till they finish tonight, so they can have tomorrow, the weekend free.

I don't know what to do now he thinks they wont be done till the early hours, which probably means the morning, I have the night to myself." "Well I was thinking about getting something to eat, would you like to join me? It would be better than you being alone."

"I'd love to, but I thought you were waiting for your boyfriend?" "I am, but he's not here yet, so we may as well eat together." As Louise got up she couldn't help but appreciate Jane's thigh as she moved forward and the split in her skirt opened a little, it fell to the side as she got her purse from the table and stood up. As Louise looked up she saw Jane looking at her, she had seen her looking, Louise felt her face flush a little at getting caught, it ran through her mind that if she was meeting her boyfriend perhaps she had dispensed with her knickers, she was embarrassed even thinking that. But it was undeniable she was noticing a little to much as they walked to the restaurant and as they went through the reception she caught the odd glimpse of how well her dress clung to her slim but shapely ass.

Part 6 - The Restaurant

Jane asked for a table for two, they were seated near the window, ordered drinks and their food.

They started a pleasant meal and had plenty to drink, as they chatted they found they were in similar situations with their partners, they felt like they had known each other for a while and felt comfortable to relay quite personal information. They talked at the table over dinner, and when they finished eating, Louise, lubricated by more than a few glasses of wine, told Jane what the evening was about.

She told Jane how he was to wait in the bar and pretend they were strangers, and that, if by chance there was any opportunity of flirting with others they should take that opportunity, he had questioned why with a furrowed brow, why she had suggested that, she answered that she didn't want him to take it as any more than flirting, but that it would turn her on that he was still attractive to others, and that she would get him at the end of the night. And that he should take it like wise. He sat and thought about it and knew he was thinking the same. He'd said

So its kind of like just meeting somewhere and picking each other above all the rest.

"Yes baby, you get a date with me above all the others there, and,....... You will get fucked!"

He knew from her use of the word fucked it was what she wanted, it wasn't a word she would use unless she was turned on by the thought, and if the thought was doing that, the actions on the night would be 10 times more powerful.

As Jane listened to Louise explain she found herself shifting in her seat. It was one idea she was going to use on her partner. When Louise had finished explaining Jane was full of questions, she had been captivated by the explanation and wanted more, it was going to be a lonely night for her and knowing what they were up to was going to give her something to think about as she lay in bed that evening.

She asked Louise what other things they had done to keep things lively, Louise explained that they didn't really need to keep things lively, they had very much learned lots of things together, and were very well matched sexually, they seemed to have the same thoughts of things to do at around the same time in their relationship, and were very open to each others suggestions, even though they had their adventurous times -their sex in different places, their desperate fucking after being apart, their long lustful sessions of adventure, they always came back to the most satisfying sex of all, - them alone romantically making love.

Jane's curiosity got the better of her "Where's the most exposed place you have ever made love?"

"We were in a park, Christmas eve one year the family were all coming over later in the day and would curtail any 'adventure' over the Christmas period we had taken a walk in the snow all freshly fallen and even the cold couldn't stop the heat boiling over in both of us, we had a snowball fight but weren't really trying to get each other, we ended up against a tree in a kiss so passionate, the cold all around us didn't matter no warmth, other than each others lips it seemed to electrify it, and the feelings inside.

"I don't know if it was because the family were arriving in about an hour, or whether it was that the trees surrounding us were covered in snow, everything was so light and anybody walking past would have seen us and it felt exposed as though, we would surely get caught by someone.

"Even though the clothing we had on was thick and warm I could feel the bulge in his trousers grow as we kisses, and I'm sure he could have felt my nipples react to that. My hand went to his trousers, I took my glove off and slipped it through the zip he was hard alright, I just wanted to tease him a little - I knew that if I had him revved up, he would overcome his 'no making love when there's family about' and I'd get the Christmas present that I really wanted later that night.

"I massaged him a little too well though, I could hear his breathing get heavier and felt his weight lean against me, you know that, - when a man is being played with and the rest of his body needs supporting, - he was doing that against me. I guessed I was doing it a little too well, I pulled the skin back and rubbed my thumb over his head, it was sensitive and I could feel him twitch each time I did it to him"

At that point Louise realised that Jane was moving uncomfortably in her chair and thought she had perhaps been a little too open.

"Sorry Jane, am I being too descriptive?" "No not at all its just to be honest the thought of it is getting me more than a little horny. Please go on, I'll need something to think about when I'm alone tonight."

Louise thought about the last bit of Jane's statement she found it quite horny that as they made love tonight she would be satisfying herself over them. Now, "Where was I?"

"You were rubbing his cock through his zip!"

She had been paying close attention! She was a little taken aback that Jane had, but what else had she expected.

She continued, "He was beyond stopping and I realised I had taken him a little to far over the edge, he kissed me and said what are we going to do about this, I pulled him close and whispered in his ear- wait till tonight baby, as I did I looked over his shoulder there was no one around I knew there was no stopping him now, the trees kind of protected us from sight of passers by, but if anybody did catch a glimpse, then they would see everything with the snow reflecting all the light up. He grabbed my hips and kissed me as he turned me around, Baby there's no way I can hold on till tonight. He said to me, As he said this, his hands were in the waist of my trousers, he pulled them down just onto my thighs and the cold hit my bare ass like someone had slapped it. There was not going to be any foreplay in this situation, I knew it would be quick and frantic sex. I put my hands on the bark of the tree to steady myself and to rest my head on to protect my face more than anything from rubbing on the rough bark, I was right about the foreplay, the next thing I felt was his warm cock on my ass, he grabbed it in his hand and guided it between my legs, not into me straight away but used it to rub me till I was a little wet. It was a real sensation feeling the warmth of his head rubbing against me, and the cold on my ass."

Louise could remember the sensation she had felt and as she paused for breath and a reality check, she looked up at Jane, her eyes seemed to sparkle a little. She was leaning forward her elbows on her knees listening avidly, Louise noticed that in that position Jane's cleavage was more exposed and squeezed together between her upper arms.

Jane said, "go on, tell me what happened next."

"Are you sure you want to know all these details Jane?"

"Yes tell me it all, I'm getting into this Louise, seems like you and he have a fantastic sex life."

Louise wondered if her mind was doing overtime, she noticed Jane had moved a little farther forward in her seat where the hard front edge would provide a little more pressure on those sensitive areas, which, from Jane's enthusiasm and eyes, she guessed were getting ever more sensitive as she spoke

"Well ok,

As I leaned facing the tree he rubbed himself all over my Pussy. As I said the cold and the warm got me more excited I could feel myself getting wet, I wanted him to get down on his knees and use his tongue on me, feel his warm breath on my ass.

"Your like me aren't you Louise - you love to be licked don't you?"

"Oh yes, I love it, but it just wasn't the place for all that, He instead leant forward and asked me if I wanted him inside, I told him to do it. And to do me. I wanted it, but I also wanted it quick, feeling so exposed out there, and the bastard turned the tables and started teasing me, he continued to rub his cock up and down me and make me wetter, I asked him to put it inside me, near begged him for fear of getting seen, he told me to undo my top, and I was a little unsure at first, I wanted it fast and hard, but he said I don't get it till I undo my top, I can tell you, I had that many layers on I didn't think there was a way of getting my top off, I undid my jacket, and his hand went straight under my jumper, under my shirt and pulled them up, he pulled my bra down and exposed my breast. The cold on me made my nipples instantly hard, I can tell you his hand had no difficulty finding one to play with" she said it with a giggle and looked at Jane to see her response, she smiled but didn't laugh she was getting turned on by the story.

12