A Night for Master

Story Info
A girl's deep devotion for her Master's wishes.
1.9k words
3.93
23.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighs softly, a little sad she hasn't had the physical attention she has been craving. Her body is tense and her mind is a little chaotic.

"Fine, it's time." She says to no one in particular.

She gets up from her computer and goes to the bathroom. She finds the hair clippers and plugs it in and sets it on the bathroom sink, and then she gets shaving cream and a razor. Changing the blade on her razor she looks at everything lined on the sink. With a half hearted smile she closes the bathroom door and locks it.

With on last look she makes sure the towel is still hanging on the bar and begins to slip out of her pants. Sliding them down to her ankles before stepping out of them. She places them to the side and with a quick tug of the hem of her shirt she lifts it up and over her head tossing it on top of the pants. Standing there in nothing but a bra she sits on the toilet opening her legs wide. Looking down she knows she has waited too long to do this.

She reaches forward and grabs the hair clippers. With a click of the switch and a low buzz they are ready to help her. Carefully and methodically she runs up her pussy with each stroke. Long deliberate strokes. She tries to keep the buzzer a little from her sensitive pussy. Being untouched for so long she feels that it might be too much.

Placing the buzzer aside, her hair now trimmed and short she unplugs it wiping the excess hair in the toilet and flushes it then cleaning the buzzer she puts it away. With a sigh she picks up the shaving cream. Her delicate fingers pop the top off of it and press the button to release the cream. To her surprise she sees it's the gel kind. Her hands more steady as she rubs the gel lightly in both and spreads her legs wider, propping her leg on the toilet she smears the gel/cream all over the awaiting short hair.

Replacing the cap to the shaving cream she rinses her hands and leaves the water running lightly. Grasping the razor she takes a deep breath.

"Well here goes nothing..." her voice soft and barely audible.

She starts the first stroke at the top of her mound. As she finishes her first stroke a bare spot in the hairy cream can be seen. She smiles missing being naked there and rinses off the razor. Stroke after stroke the hair disappears.

You wonder if my tongue is doing more work or if it's her hand with the razor. Stroke after stroke her tongue is out of her mouth, her lips tight and her tongue following each stroke of the razor with deep concentration she doesn't know she doing it until she catches a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She giggles at herself and shifts. Here comes the hard part.

Taking a deep breath she bends deeper taking the razor and taking it across her delicate lips, she holds her breath hoping not to nick herself. With the finished stroke she rinses the razor. Slowly and meticulously she removes all the hair from her tender lips. Her legs trembling and her neck hurting as she finishes up shaving, she rinses the razor and puts it aside.

Taking the small hand towel that is hanging she runs hot water over it the wrings it out. Closing the toilet lid she sits back and spreads her legs. Applying the hot towel to her recently shaved pussy she moans softly at how good it feels. The heat of the towel soothing to her sensitive skin, closing her eyes to sit and just enjoy it for a moment longer.

As the towel begins to cool, she begins wiping clean all the excess to see if she missed anything. Taking the razor and gently removing a few very small strays she smiles at her handiwork. Tossing the razor in the sink she runs her hand over her naked pussy. Moaning softly as her fingers trace over her now bare lips, tempted to just slide them and enjoy herself she quickly removes her hand and the temptation. Bringing the hand towel she unlocks the bathroom door and heads to the laundry room. Tossing the used hand towel on the floor and reaching up to the shelf grabbing a clean body towel.

With another sigh she heads off to the shower. Her heart is racing and her body is tingling. She craves touch. She craves love. She craves you. She closes the door behind her as she enters the other bathroom to take a shower. Her mind and body heightened she turns on mostly hot water.

The intensity of the hot water and her heightened senses she gasps lightly stepping in, her body now completely naked as she closes the curtain behind her. She stands under the showers constant spray, the temperature assaulting her body as goose bumps become visible on her skin. Slowly her body adjusts to the heat. The only evidence that it's hot is the pinkness of her skin.

Her hands begin gently gliding over her skin, tracing lightly down her bare neck and the top of her breast. Her breathing is a little heavier. Her left hand stopping over her left breast, kneading and pinching the erect nipple, her right hand glides between her legs, cupping her bare pussy, fingers teasing up and down the opening.

"Oh!" slips from her as her two fingers enter her slick opening; she bites down on her lip not wanting anyone to know what she is doing. Slowly she fingers herself, deeper and deeper each time. Her other hand teasing and pinching her nipple, her excitement rising. Her thumb brushes by her clit and a moan escapes her. With a blush she goes faster and faster, her fingers deep in her. as she feels closer to orgasm she reluctantly slides her fingers out and brings them to her mouth. Kissing her fingers lightly then slips them past her lips and sucks them clean. Her taste a little sweet. She smiles. In her mind it was you she was imagining but she has other plans tonight.

She quickly rinses her body and washes her hair. Shutting off the water she retrieves her towel and heads back to the bedroom. After a few minutes of searching she finds the lotion. Taking the lotion and the toy from her nightstand she lays on the bed.

Lifting each leg and applying lotion to each she imagines your hands working it in. then dribbling the cool lotion on top of her mound she strokes her hand downward, careful not to slide past the swollen lips. Working all the lotion in she lays back a moment getting her breathe, her eyes closed as she imagines you standing over her. She places the lotion back on her nightstand then lets her hands begin to wander her body.

She shivers lightly as her fingers make contact with her skin. She bites her lower lip trying not to moan. Her husband is at the computer with earphones on playing a game. All he would have to do is turn around and he would see what she was doing. Yet her hands had a mind of their own. Her hands traveled lightly over her breast, pausing to squeeze and tug her nipples.

Her breathing grows shorter as her hands move down her soft belly. She has longed to be touched and now she must do it herself, she imagines you standing there encouraging her to continue as her hand gently slides between her legs. Her hand running over her soft skin...

"Mmm..." is all she can manage wishing it was your hand gliding across the smooth soft mound. The lotion had done its job well as her own body is slick with desire. Teasing her swollen lips with her fingers she spreads herself open for a moment offering you a view of her apparent desire. Then her free hand moves to beside her grasping the glass toy.

One end thicker than the other she takes the cold glass toy and traces it down her throat, over her breast and pauses long enough to circle her nipples a few times before proceeding down her belly. Her other hand still teasing her slit as the toy approaches her pussy. She moans softly wanting to plunge it deeply in her but knows that you would want her to go slow.

Her left hand opening her slit as the right hand guides the thick cold glass toy up and down the entrance teasing her relentlessly as her hips move towards the toy longing to take it deep in her. after a few minutes of teasing she inserts the thick end slowly. Slowly pressing the opening and going to the warm wet hole. Her body shivers in anticipation as the cool toy slowly invades her. she feels every centimeter of it as she inserts it. It takes her a lot of self control to keep from bucking up to the toy so that she could finally be fucked. But her patience pays off as her desire and lust heightens.

She can see you standing at the edge of the bed smiling down to her nodding to continue. With a small moan she begins to slowly fuck herself. Pulling the toy almost all the way out before slowly pushing it back in deeply. With each thrust she gets a little faster. She holds back her desire to ram it in and out of her hot pussy and be done, she wants to savor it. Her breathing increasing with each thrust, her heart pounding wildly in her chest.

"Please..." she whispers to you as if you would answer her. Faster and faster the toy plunges deep in her. She can feel herself building to an orgasm wanting so badly to cum knowing that you would want that as well. Her juices flowing down her inner thigh to her bed as her legs tense.

"Oh yes please...." She whispers out in a broken tone. Her voice is desperate her body aching for release. Her hand pushing the toy faster and faster rubbing against her smooth bald mound, she can't help it. She holds out as long as she can.

"Oh fuck... yessssss...." She cums hard on the toy, coating it with her juices, she continues to fuck herself with the toy as she orgasms. Her thighs slick, her heart racing, her breathing erratic... another orgasm hits and she bites into the pillow to keep from screaming out in pleasure. Ever so slowly she slows the pace of the toy to a stop. Her body shimmering in the faint light, her thigh slick of sweat and her juices. She lies there for a moment, the toy inside her. She could almost her your voice saying "Good girl."

Then with a soft moan she slowly pulls the toy out and brings it to her lips. Licking the tip of the toy then taking it deeply in her mouth. Her tongue tracing and licking it all over, showing her devotion to you and her longing to please you by cleaning the toy properly. With a small smile her voice is barely audible.

"Thank you." She says and slides the toy under her pillow, within moments she is well spent and off to a blissful night of sleep.