A Night For My Submissive Ch. 1

Story Info
Night is planned for sub's pleasure.
965 words
3.86
29.5k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This night I come home to you after a long day's work to find you sitting next to my chair. I walk towards you slowly and whisper just loud enough to be heard "Inspect". As I watch you move into position I smile at how much you want to please me and make me proud of you. I move to you and kneel beside you slowly running my hands through your hair softly touching it and watching you tremble with excitement as to what is about to happen tonight. I then slip the blindfold over your eyes so you may not see what I am doing to you and to heighten your senses. Slowly I start with your face caressing you lightly and tenderly, moving over your cheeks to your ears and then down to your lips.

Letting my fingers trace softly over your lips I let my fingers trail down to your neck. Lightly caressing you and slowly traveling around to the back of your neck, then slowly letting them travel down your arms to your fingers. Smiling softly I slowly let my fingers travel back up your arms to your shoulders with a feather light touch. Once I am back at your shoulders I let my fingers lightly run down your back to your tender soft ass caressing you softly and lightly. Letting one hand run around to your side, I run my fingers up your sides to your breast smiling and watching your nipples harden with excitement.

Smiling I move away from you and move to the table where I had you lay out the toys for the evening's fun. I pick out a silver set of nipple clamps and a clit clamp set and moves back to you slowly. Watching your breathing and how your body trembles to the slightest touch and feeling. Reaching out I run the clamps over your breast letting you feel them but smiling knowing you do not know what it is I am teasing you with. I run them slowly up to your nipple and attach them slowly letting you get used to the feeling of having them on your nipples. Giving the chain a light tug and watching you gasp in pain and pleasure that it brings you.

Smiling you feel me attach a chain to the one hanging between your breast and inhale sharply but remain still. I run the chain down your body letting your feel it's coolness and then letting you feel it against your clit. Chuckling I attach the other clamp to your clit and watch as your body trembles from the shock of what has happened to it. I help you stand and then bring your hands to your sides then move to the table once again. Picking out the wrist and ankle cuffs I walk back to you and attach the wrist cuffs to you and then bending down attaching the ankle cuffs to you.

I move away from you once again letting you feel the excitement building and knowing what is coming next your body trembles and I smile. Walking to the other side of the room, I pull out the table I have there with chains running from the legs up through the loops on the side and then laying in toward the middle of the table. Moving slowly back to you I help you walk over to it and then help you lay back on it. Raising your hands above your head and attaching the chains to the cuffs, I move slowly down your body lightly touching you till I reach your ankles and attach the chains to your ankles.

Leaving you restrained and blindfolded taking your senses slowly away from you as the trust you have in me knowing I would never hurt you. Looking upon you with love in my eyes I light the candles that are around the room giving off a very nice and gentle fragrance. Moving back to the table and you I light the candles W/we had bought for our really fun nights. Pulling one out and lighting it letting it burn and the wax melting slowly and running down the sides I turn the candle sideways letting the wax drip onto you from a distance so you will not get burned.

Watching you tremble as each drop of wax hits you I watch your arousal heighten and your nipples harden even more. I smile as I let the ax drip down onto your nipples and slowly lower it so more hits you and you feel the heat a little more. Then slowly I move down your body letting the wax drip down and caress you lovingly with each drop. As I near your clit and pussy I watch you shake as you wait for the expected and unexpected drop of wax. As I am not one to disappoint you from pleasure I let small drops of wax hit your clit and watch you trying to hold back your orgasm.

Smiling at how well you have learned to control your orgasm I slowly lower the candle and blowing it out I slide the unlit end into your pussy slowly watching you accept it and take into you. Moving the candle in and out of your pussy slowly and letting the candle slid a little deeper each time I lean down and blow across your clit and nipples watching your reaction to this change. Reaching over and picking up the ice cube I had in my glass, slowly running it over your body and letting it run across your nipples watching you shiver and tremble. As the ice runs over your body it is followed with the warmth of my breath continually changing the feelings you are experiencing.

To be continued...