A Night For My Submissive Ch. 2

Story Info
Thoughts of a night with his sub.
2k words
4.06
19.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sit back and look upon your trembling body. I think back to what has taken place to let you have this much trust in me to let everything happen to you in the way I am doing things. Thinking back to the beginning and the talking the W/we did with each other about what E/each other was looking for and their needs and wants. It has taken U/us a good 6 months of talking and getting the feel for E/each other that has lead U/us to this night of pleasure. I lean over you as you tremble waiting for what you know not what is coming and gently and lightly kiss your lips and whisper into your ear that I love you.

Slowly and gently I move back to your body and let you feel the sensation of my hands slowly caressing you. The light touch and then I let you feel the leather I have in my hands. I know you are wondering and thinking in your mind what is he touching me with and I know I trust him with my body and mind and heart. Knowing this from time of talking with E/each other has lets U/us learn E/each O/others desires and fantasies and the learning process of what I can do to you to expand on your limits. Then letting you feel the liquid warmth of the wax hitting your nipples from a distance but cool at the same time. Watching as your body trembles from the new sensation.

Smiling softly I hear you gasp at the feeling knowing I remember O/our talks and what you would like to try and feel. I let some more of the wax drip down onto your body watching you shakes and your moans of pleasure escape your lips. I slowly let the wax travel down your body to your tummy and navel watching you shake with pleasure. Leaning down I kiss your lips and I hear you whisper into my ears thanking me for remembering what you wanted as well and making it a reality for you. Smiling I lean back up and let the wax drip down over your mound and down over your clit. Watching your juices wetting the lips of your pussy and your hips moving in a gentle motion to meet the wax as it hits you.

Sitting back next to you I set the candle back on the table and light the fragranced candles of jasmine and wild berry letting the smells fill the room. Undoing your ankle clamps and then slowly moving up to your wrist undoing the clamps there as well I move and pick you up gently taking you into the bathroom and setting you down I make you a nice warm bath. Filling the tub with scented oils and making sure it is not too hot to burn or scold I lift you and set you into the tub. Slowly moving back I undress and then slip into the tub with you settling behind you and having you relax against me. Softly I begin caressing you shoulders and massaging them and relaxing you and feeling your body. Learning every thing there is to learn about you as W/we travel down this lifestyle T/together.

After relaxing and I begin washing you starting with you're face using a washcloth. Softly and slowly washing you softly and gently and lovingly moving down your body. I realize that this is O/our first true night of BDSM pleasuring and the thoughts of fulfilling your fantasies tonight are making me happy. Seeing you glow from the affection your receiving and the attention you deserve and love so much. Lifting you out of the tub I begin drying you off and in keeping the blindfold on you has been a new experience for you to not be able to see what is being done to you. Lifting you back in my arms I carry you back into the bedroom and sit you down on the bed.

Thinking to myself know the fun shall really begin and W/we shall see how much you enjoy the pleasures of the night and the loving you receive from your loving Master. Smiling I lay you back on the bed and leaning down I lick your neck softly biting you as I move down your body. Moving slowly down to your shoulders and then moving down to your breast nibbling and sucking. Taking your breast into my mouth and softly biting you and hearing your moans escape you lips. Knowing what you enjoy and want to feel I am more than willing to make my submissive happy.

At this time I raise your arms above your head and tie them to the headboard. Slowly moving my hands back down your body I move slowly to your feet and legs and slides between your legs a spreader bar. Keeping your legs spread wide for me I tie your ankles together. Smiling to myself I run the rope that I had hanging from the ceiling down to the rope that I just tied your ankles with. After tying the ropes together I slowly pull the rope and raise your ankles and legs up of the bed. Exposing your pussy and ass to my gaze and touch. Smiling knowing that you have wanted to try this and see how it would feel I let my hands caress you ass softly and gently feeling you tremble at my touch.

Reaching for the table I take the 9-inch dildo off the table and run it the length of your body smiling as you shake with pleasure. As I reach your pussy I lightly run the tip of the dildo over your lips and down to your ass. Seeing you try to thrust your hips to meet the toy but I keep it back just far enough to tease you some smiling. Reaching back over to the table I pick out the 6-inch butt plug and let your body feel it as I slowly run it down your body to your pussy and ass. The final toy I reach for is all leather and as the leather touches you try and hold back your moan of pleasure.

Sliding the 9-inch dildo up the lips of your pussy getting the head wet with your juices I slowly slide the head into your spread open pussy. Hearing you gasp from the feeling and the pleasure of having me do this to you makes you wetter and hotter. Looking up I see your nipples in their clamps getting harder and more aroused. Sliding the dildo into you a little more and moving it around in you making you move your hips to meet what I am doing to you. Slowly sliding more of the dildo into you filling your hot pussy I hear you finally let a moan escape your lips and smile as I finally slide the entire length into you.

Leaving the dildo buried in your pussy I pick up the butt plug and using some lube jell begin to lube your ass up. Sliding my fingers over your entrance I slip one at a time into you opening your ass for the pleasure it is about to receive as well. Slipping my fingers into you wiggling them around deep inside you I slide them back out and then tease your opening with the butt plug. Sliding it into you slowly watching your tight ass open up to it and letting it slide into you deeply. Filling you with its length and fullness I strap it onto your body so it will not slide out during you movements to your orgasm and total bliss.

Finally I move up to your ears and whisper into them asking you if you are enjoying what your Master is doing with your body and the sensations you are feeling at this time. Hearing you moan and answer yes to my questions I whisper into your ear that I love you and cherish this night W/we have together and will pleasure you tonight as you pleasure me always. Softly kissing your lips and sliding my tongue into your open mouth enjoying your sweet taste and letting you enjoy mine. I move the last toy down over your body till I find your clit with it.

Smiling I turn the toy on letting you feel its hum and vibration against you mound I move it up to your nipples. Watching and listening to you as it touches you and you feel the sensation. Knowing you are so very close and have been all night so far I lick your neck and bite you adding to this sensation you are feeling knowing you are trying very hard to control your orgasm. Knowing you will release your self when I give you the word I move slowly down your body with the toy. Letting it hum and vibrate over your body till I am back down at your clit.

Ever so slowly I let it just barely touch the hood of your clit and hear you sharp intake of breath knowing you could lose it soon. But also knowing you wont till I say you can. Tonight you will experience the most intense pleasure you have ever felt and I am prolonging it a little longer. Touching your clit with the toy I move it slowly down over your clit and let it hum and work its magic on your clit. Watching you hips start to move and rotate I smiles knowing that when the time comes for you to let go you will and you will let go enjoying the pleasure.

Reaching around to the dildo I slowly start to move it in and out of your pussy with slow and deep movements filling your pussy and your clit is getting stimulated at the same time. As I thrust the dildo into your pussy harder and faster with your clit harder than it has ever been I whisper to you just loud enough to heard. Cum for me your Master now my love release and let your body enjoy the feelings. Watching you I see the expression of pure bliss on your face as you are finally able to release your pent and saved up orgasm at it rockets through your body.

I watch as your juices flow out of your pussy and run down your ass covering the toys and my hand. Smiling as you ride the waves that are pouring out through you knowing the pleasure you are felling and the total bliss that you are going into. Smiling I move slowly up to your lips after watching you have wave after wave slam through your body and kiss you deeply. Sliding my tongue into your mouth and dancing with your tongue in a deep and passionate kiss. Moving to undo your legs and sliding the toys out of you one at a time and slowly letting you relish the feelings. Knowing you will orgasm more I remove the toys and untie you ankles and removing the spreader bar from between your legs. Looking down at your pussy and the juices you have let loose I lean down and slide my tongue over you and taste your sweetness and drink from you.

Moving slowly back up your body and untying your wrist and softly and gently pulling your still trembling body to mine I hold you and caress you softly. Letting you calm down and relax after the intensity of the play that has happened so far tonight. Laying back with you in my arms and reaching over and getting the glasses of Champaign and handing one to you. W/ we drink T/together and then relax in each O/others arms and enjoy E/each O/other touch. Looking into your eyes I see the love and trust that I have come to earn from you and that you have given me as well. Whispering into your ear I love you and will cherish you with A/all I am able to and will care for you with A/all I am. Kissing you softly pulling you to me and holding you tight as W/we relax T/together.

To be Continued (maybe) "weg"