A Night He Shouldn't Forget

Story Info
Guy wakes up next to hot t-girl. He can't remember anything.
12.5k words
4.85
53k
221
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marasso
Marasso
559 Followers

Adrien strenuously lifted his eyelids, but immediately regretted this decision and shut them again. Hard, blinding light attacked his eyes, which were sore and stinging. He felt as if he woke up from narcosis, at least it resembled his only experience with waking up from full anesthetics when he had a surgery a few years ago.

Maybe it wasn't just a similar feeling? Perhaps he really was in hospital? What if something happened yesterday when he... When he what? He went to the club in the evening, got a couple of drinks and then... was a void in his memory. He couldn't remember anything! Nothing! Blank!

Squinting his eyes, Adrien tried to look at the surroundings - no, luckily he didn't end up in hospital, he was laying in his own bed. It was his linens. He didn't change it for three weeks, since Emy broke up with him. Light was still aggressive, but his eyes began to adjust, as long as he was looking at one single point, more particularly at the red rose on his quilt. He tried to move his eyeballs, and it pained him, as if someone threw sand in his eyes. He raised his sight and then...

Next to him was laying someone! A girl, to be precise! She was laying slightly on her side, facing the opposite side and looking at her phone, so Adrien could see only her arm... big breast clothed with black, lacy bra, long raven black hair and part of her profile.

And everything that Adrien could observe, struck him. Foremost, he didn't know the girl. She looked a bit familiar, understandably, as surely, he had to meet her yesterday. She wouldn't be in his bed in any other way. However, he couldn't remember her name or find any explanation of them ending up in bed together.

Second thing - the mysterious girl was hot! Like a fitness model. Her arm was lean, with visible tricep and slightly protruding shoulder muscle. Her back was also well-built and defined. Adrien was unable to see her entire face, but the jawline, pouty lips and fine complexion were fitting the model stereotype. The girl had a Latino type of appearance.

Without much thinking, Adrien tried to say something, but only a gurgle left his mouth. His lips and throat were dry like a desert. The woman instantly turned around and looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. She appeared to be concerned.Oh, god, what happened yesterday, Adrien thought.

"You're finally awake, Adrien. You've been out very long." She said quietly, her voice was tense, but otherwise smooth and pleasant.

Her face was astonishing. High cheekbones, full, sultry lips and subtly carved nose. Natural eyelashes were so long that they were giving a shadow. She had dark, quite thick eyebrows, nicely trimmed. The jewels of her beauty were two big hazel eyes.

The bosom of the girl also couldn't pass unnoticed, a pair of smooth, big globes were barely contained by an elegant strapless black bra. Adrien couldn't believe that a guy like him brought home such a hot girl. She was way above his league, yet she ended up in bed with him. But his wiped out mind was about to ruin anything that could possibly be between them.Why the world hates me so much, he winced inwardly.

"Uhm... Hi." Adrien muttered with effort, feeling as if he had to swallow a gravel. Looking in the girl's hazel eyes, he was desperately trying to remember her name. But his mind was foggy, blurred, he felt as if his brain began to swell from effort.

The girl was also glaring at him and her expression slowly changed, from worried to disappointed. Finally, she scowled slightly, and her eyes glinted with resent.

"Leticia is the name you're looking for right now." She said morosely. Then she shook her head and added. "Damn, I really thought that you would be different."

Next the girl abruptly kicked off the quilt and stood up. She turned backwards to Adrien and bent over slightly over the chair, standing aside the bed. The bottom of her body was as alluring as the rest of her, but the most captivating was the contrast between her narrow waist and the solidness of her butt. Her glutes were shaped in a way every girl attending the gym dreamed of. Juicy, muscular, jutting backwards. She was wearing a sexy black thong.

Adrien felt a sting in his heart.I fucked up again, he thought. He tried to move, but his sore body was reacting with delay. He felt like a mess. As if someone mauled him yesterday.

Leticia put her phone in the purse and picked up her dress from the chair. Shiny, glamorous orange dress. That view began to ring in Adrien's blurred memory somehow, but he still couldn't figure out anything specific. He tried to match that orange dress with Leticia's body and events from yesterday, but all he could remember were some flashes and blurred images.

"Ahm... I'm sorry, I don't know..." He whispered, but Leticia ignored him.

The girl turned toward bed again, with the intention to dress herself. Her body really had a vibe of a fitness competitor. She definitely has been spending a lot of time in the gym. Lean arms with mild peaks of biceps, nice chest and the best six-pack Adrien has ever seen. And a pair of robust, thick thighs, the effect of countless heavy squats and lunges. And between her legs...

There was an unexpected bulge! Huge bulge! It looks as if Leticia hid something almost the size of a tennis ball in her thong. But the shape was much different. It clearly was a penis. She was transgender! Adrien gasped loudly in shock, when he noticed Leticia's crotch. She glanced at him again and shook her head, this time with anger and hurt.

"Oh, you don't remember that either? Or maybe you're pretending right now, to make it more convenient for you?" Leticia gritted out these words, her face winced more. She shook her head again and began to pull the dress on her. "Well, stupid me, as always, I guess. I let you fool me. All these sweet words... Fuck, I really believed that you were different."

"I'm sorry, I don't know what happened! I don't remember anything, completely! I've never..." Adrien started to hoarsely explain himself, feeling as guilt hit him with full force. The truth was that he didn't even remember meeting Leticia in the first place, let alone the fact that she was a dickgirl. It didn't matter to him at now, he just didn't want her to feel hurt and offended. All he wanted was to remember the events from last night.

"Well, you blacked out for real. I've got scared, not gonna lie." For a moment Leticia's face showed concern again, but then she grimaced mirthlessly and said. "But sorry, but that 'amnesia' is hard to believe. You could just tell me that you changed your mind... Ah, whatever!"

She rubbed down her dress and grabbed the purse. When she turned to the door, Adrien felt the urge to stop her. It was a huge misunderstanding! He wasn't a douchebag like this, to deliberately insult her. Leticia seemed to be a decent person. With effort, he got himself up. He barely registered that he was only in his briefs, but didn't care.

"Please, don't leave, I've never passed out like this..." He tried to stand up from bed, but all of a sudden, felt extremely dizzy, wobbled and fell down on the floor on all four. He hit his knee painfully. "Owww, fuck..."

"Oh, god, what's wrong with you?!" Leticia said with annoyment at first, but then Adrien felt her strong hands scooping under his armpits and lifting him up. She helped him to get on the edge of the bed, where he sat, panting heavily. Leticia looked down at him, with a combination of judgment and pity. But when she spoke, her voice was somehow commiserating. "Boy, maybe you shouldn't drink so much if you can't handle that. And for sure not mixing booze with some nasty drugs..."

"What?! Drugs? No! I didn't take anything." Adrien said faintly, confusion in his voice.

"Yeah, sure. Your pupils were round like saucers without a reason. Listen, I don't care how you prefer to party or do anything. I'm just mad that I let myself get involved. But, now, since you're alive again and safe, it seems that I'm no longer needed." She gritted out with venomous sarcasm, looked at him for the last time and turned with intention to leave.

Acting out of instinct, Adrien grasped Leticia's wrist, making her stop. Her hazel eyes flashed with anger. Adrien realized that he was crossing the line, but made a last attempt to set this straight.

"Leticia, please, give me thirty seconds to try to explain that! I know what you may think, but please give me a chance!" He said fervorously and held her palm with both hands. Leticia sighed, for a moment looking above his head at the window, but then slowly nodded.

"Okay, go ahead."

"First of all, I really don't remember almost anything from last night. It's not acting. I don't know what happened. But I'm certain that I didn't drink that much! I know my limits, I have a very light head! That was only a couple of drinks, weak ones! And, I swear on my life, I don't do drugs! I mean, I've smoked a few joints in my life, but nothing else! Nothing that would cause my eyes to look like you described!" Adrien shook his head, not realizing that he was hugging Leticia's hand to his chest. She glanced at this, then again locked her eyes into his. Adrien continued. "I had a few terrible hangovers in my life, but nothing compared to this. I feel like shit. Literally. And mentally, knowing that I offended you. I didn't want to, I'm not a douche, I'm sorry..." He finished, and this time got aware that he was holding her hand really tight. Blinking with confusion, he slowly let go off her wrist. Leticia didn't leave. Her eyebrows furrowed.

"Okay." She said simply. When Adrien looked at her, she gave him a sad half-smile. "Okay, I believe you. But that can mean only one thing. Someone must have spiked your drink with some shit." She shook her head, and looked at Adrien with a worried expression. "Fuck... I really got scared, you know? We were in the middle... of chilling and all of a sudden, your eyes rolled back, and you just blacked out. Went totally unresponsive. I was so close to calling the ambulance. But then you just slept, your breath was steady, so I stayed with you, in case you would choke on your vomit or something like that..."

Leticia finished and Adrien again felt guilt. Then angst. Then embarrassment. Then all emotions mashed up together. He was aware that it wasn't his fault, or maybe was partially because he should have been more careful with watching his drinks, but knowing that first he put Leticia in such stressful situation and then appeared for her as a total asshole, not even remembering her name, was squeezing him with shame. He cleared his dry throat and said:

"I'm so sorry that you had to go through this. I feel so stupid. I... I made many stupid things recently, I had tough period..." Adrien tried to sound coherent, but his mind was falling behind. Regardless, he knew what he wanted to say. "But I had to do something right yesterday, if a girl like you stayed with me... I just wish I could remember that."

Leticia smiled for the first time. "Yeah, you were cute yesterday. Very different from other guys I've been meeting in clubs... or elsewhere. I thought that we had a fun time together." She hesitated for a moment and then asked. "Do you really not remember anything?"

"I can recall yesterday's evening, going out and so on. But the rest of the night is a total black hole. I don't even know where I was. Where we met." He said faintly and then pointed at Leticia. "Your dress. I have some flashbacks with it. Kind of afterimages. We were dancing right? And then I remember... uhm... your dress and... your thighs, on the back seat in the car. Were we in the cab? I guess?"

"Hah! Funny that you remember specifically that situation from the cab." Leticia laughed softly. She pulled the chair and sat down, hanging her purse on the frame. "And you've told me about that tough period, breakup and a lot of other things..."

"Oh, I did? I wanted..." Adrien cut the sentence in half, as he felt a heat rapidly growing in his stomach. Hastily he stood up and ran toward the bathroom, managing to get on his knees above the can just in time. Second later the disgusting acidic-bitter vomit burst out of his mouth. His eyes got teary, and he was coughing really bad, when he felt Leticia's hand on his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" She asked, concerned tone in her voice. "To be honest, it's good that you puked. Maybe you'll get rid of the toxin."

"Argh... fuck..." Adrien was spitting and panting, but he felt better. Maybe it was only the placebo effect, but at least stomach pain went away. The taste in his mouth was awful, as if he drank a whole bottle of shampoo. He closed the toilet and flushed water. "I'm sorry that you had to see that..." He mumbled out, standing up.

"Oh, c'mon. I've seen worse. It's fine." Leticia patted him gently on the shoulder. Then stated matter-of-factly. "Listen, you should eat something. Maybe you take a shower, and I'm gonna check if you have some food which would be... edible?" She smiled widely and Adrien again felt warmth in the stomach, but this time for very different reasons. Leticia was beautiful overall, but when she was smiling her entire face was glowing. Standing next to each other, he also realized at that moment that she was taller than him, not much, potentially two inches. Weirdly, but it only made him more attracted to her.

"Yes, sure, there should be something in the fridge. Thank you." He answered, trying to smile also in fact, feeling embarrassed that she was about to take care of him. Again.

Leticia turned around and walked out the bathroom. Adrien bent over above the sink and rinsed his mouth multiple times. He brushed his teeth and even swallowed a bit of toothpaste, to get rid of the horrid taste in his mouth. Then took off his briefs and entered the tight cubicle.

He turned on the cool water and stood quiescently for a moment, letting it run all over his face and shoulders. The cold temperature was soothing, helping him to collect thoughts. There came a clarity.

Someone tried to drug me, he realized with unrest. And next he wondered if he was a randomly chosen victim of a cruel and wicked prank or someone targeted him specifically, to abuse him later. That made Adrien frozen for a moment. Someone could rape him. Or he could pass out somewhere, where nobody would find him, and then he might even have died.

It could have ended tragically for him, if not Leticia. His thoughts automatically switched to the girl. Or should he call her t-girl? Thinking that she took care of him during his episode again made his cheeks burning with guilt, despite the cold water. He had to make things up for her. Yet here he was, trying to pull himself together under the shower, while she was preparing food for him.

Damn, I'm a complete loser, he scowled at his thoughts. It was hard to believe that such a wimp like him was able to pick up a hot transsexual girl like Leticia. Bafflingly, Adrien found out that the fact that Leticia had a dick didn't bother him at all. Not that Adrien was a bigot before or had a closed mind. In fact, he has always been a bit bi-curious, but in the past curiosity and fantasies were boundaries he had never tried to cross. Today he woke up next to a girl with a dick and didn't feel self-conscious about it at all. His only surprise was because he didn't remember meeting her.

However, some fuzzy memories were coming back to him and floating away, but he could figure out a few of them. He and Leticia were kissing in the cab! And then on the staircase to his place too. He just saw it in his mind, as a one big smudge of colors and shapes. But they were kissing, that was sure!

Did we have sex too? The thought crossed his mind and unawaredly he reached behind him to touch his rear parts. That place didn't feel sore or... loose.It would be that way, wouldn't it? Judging by the size of the bulge in Leticia's thong, she was rather big down there. Or even huge. He would most likely feel some effect if she fucked him, despite the erased memory. Although it seemed that it didn't happen, Leticia told him that he passed out while they were 'chilling', whatever she meant with this word. Maybe more kissing?

Once again barely consciously, Adrien squeezed out on his palm a generous amount of shower gel and cleaned himself closely between his buttocks. Better to be ready, if he and Leticia would get intimate again. Taken aback, Adrien realized that he really wanted that to happen. Even though he didn't consider for even a second that he could be on top with her in bed, it didn't bother him at all. Naturally and without much thinking he accepted that he would be a bottom for Leticia. That seemed right. And that excited him.

With that thought, he turned off the faucet and began to dry himself. His short hair was still quite wet, but it was cooling his head and that was a nice feeling in his current state. He slipped into his briefs again and walked out the bathroom.

At once his nostrils caught the pleasant smell of scrambled eggs, as his entire apartment was filled with it. It wasn't surprising, the whole space was more one room with a kitchen annex and tiny bathroom than a real apartment. But he couldn't complain, he inherited this after his grandma, who raised him. It was all he had.

Leticia was plating the scrambled eggs. She took off her dress again and wore his apron. The combination of that and her lingerie was a very stimulating view. She turned to Adrien.

"Sorry, I didn't want to stain the dress. I hope you don't mind". She said with a smile and Adrien shook his head so earnestly, that it again made him dizzy. He flopped heavily on the chair. Leticia frowned, asking. "How are you feeling?"

"Uhm, better. But bad. Weak. Dizzy. Fragile. Unbelievably daft. And ashamed. And probably would feel even more like that if I remembered a thing." He tried to joke and Leticia chuckled. She turned to the countertop again and for a moment stood sideways to him. Adrien's eyes dropped to her crotch. The front of her panties looked so heavy and full! She really had to be huge. Biting inside his cheek, he looked away, wondering how she managed to hide it under this dress. All the rest of her looked a hundred percent womanly, strong and athletic, but definitely feminine.

"At least your sense of humor is back. Good to know that not all of yesterday's adorable behavior was caused by being high." Leticia snorted. Next she placed two plates and glasses, one had two slices of lemon inside. Then she pulled off the apron and sat in front of Adrien. At last, she took a bottle of water and poured it into glasses. "Here, you should drink something with vitamin C."

"Oh my god, thank you." Adrien whispered, looking at the scramble eggs, tomatoes with a bit of onion and piece of bread. He felt a sting of shame again. "You're an angel, Leticia."

"No problem. It's not much anyway. I saw bacon in the fridge, but the thick 'topping' of mold didn't look very appetizing." She chuckled and began to eat. Adrien smiled wryly, not feeling very amused. Not because of her joke, but due to guilt bogging him.

"I'm so sorry. I'm such a loser." He tried to sound japingly, but it didn't work out.

"I don't think so. Yesterday you didn't behave like one. And I don't hang out with losers." Leticia said firmly, looking intensely in his eyes. Then she said in a serious tone. "I can feel that you're hurt after that break up. But it doesn't make you a loser. That's why you flung yourself into partying, right? You didn't strike me as a typical party animal."

"Uhm... That's true." Adrien bit his lips and thought that everything about that break up was making him exactly that. A sorrowful, pathetic loser. But he didn't remember how much he revealed to Leticia, so he asked directly. "What exactly did I tell you about that break up?"

Marasso
Marasso
559 Followers