A Night I Can't Escape From

Story Info
Man loses wife to dance partner.
4.6k words
3.25
247.3k
95

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
weaponx
weaponx
393 Followers

Well my wife and I have been married for 8 years. Life has been great; we have two wonderful children, a nice house, and happy life. Sex from time to time does go stagnant, but we usually rebound and have a month or so of excessive sex before we get back on track of a few times a few. However, about two months ago something different happened. We had been in a bit of a slump, but I had planned a romantic evening out on the town to jump start our night. With the kids with family over night, we could stay out as long as we wanted to. Dinner, Dancing, and a few drinks were part of my agenda for the evening.

Dinner went along great. It was a good meal and we had a great conversation, and a little wine. Our town is fairly small and there are lots of clubs within walking distance of downtown. So we had parked downtown and decided to walk around and do some bar hopping. After about an hour and a few more drinks, we were both feeling very comfortable and relaxed. We entered into a club that was known for more upbeat and trance music, with a young crowd and a good vibe.

Beth was dressed very sexy that evening, with a little black mini-skirt and a loose and flowing top. Nothing overly slutty, more of an elegantly sexy look to it. Being 5"6' and only 115 pounds she was thin and fit even after having two kids. She took care of her body and made sure she looked good. Her 36B breasts were on display with the top she wore that night. She had a way of wearing things that showed off her breasts, yet didn't make it look like they were about to pop out of her top.

We entered the club and found a small table over in the far corner of the dance floor. I ordered a few drinks, and then we walked over to our table.

As Beth and I sat and sipped on our drinks, we surveyed the dance floor. We always looked around at the people dancing. Sometimes if we saw a couple who could really dance, we would approach them and ask them to swap partners for dancing so we could learn some new moves. Sure enough we spotted a couple who was really getting into the groove of things. Beth and I watch them for a few minutes until they took a break and went back to their table. I didn't even have to say anything to Beth as I looked over at her, she nodded and we both got up and went over to their table.

We introduced ourselves and sat with them and talked. Barbara and Nick, as we learned were regulars there at the club and were known for their dancing. Sometimes Nick told us, that they were actually asked to sit down because they were a little bit too naughty on the dance floor. We sat and talked with Barbara and Nick for a good 15 minutes about many things. Since the drinks had been flowing for both couples throughout the night, the conversation inevitably turned to things sexy. I had noticed that Nick had kept an eye on Beth during our conversation. But I was very surprised when he just blurted out how he felt.

"Ya know Beth, you are a very sexy woman. I bet Nick has to keep an eye on you, and make sure you don't stray too far into the arms of another man?" He blurted out with a straight face and a sexy smirk. I wasn't sure what to say. Was he complementing her or saying that she looked like a slut? I wasn't sure. Beth had the same look of speechlessness on her face.

"Beth is sexy yes Nick. But I trust her and her judgment, she is a good woman." I said, not really sure what else to say. Beth finally caught her tongue and replied to his statement as well.

"I do know that I look good and that men find me attractive, but I dress up for my husband's benefit. I know men take pride in their wives, so I want my husband to be proud, nothing more." She said with a look of fire in her eyes, it was obvious he had insulted her.

"No disrespect intended with my comment, I just meant that you are a very sexy woman and that I would love to dance with you. I am sure I have some moves that Jake doesn't know." He said still looking with an evil naughty eye at Beth. His desires were apparent and well displayed. It was obvious he want to take certain pleasure with my wife. At first I didn't really mind, I knew Beth was loyal and trustworthy to me, I knew Nick didn't have a chance with her. But I was a little shocked to hear her answer to him.

"I suppose I could do a little dance with you, I might learn something from you." They both got up and walked out to the dance floor. The music that was playing was mixture of trance and house, so there was a smooth yet upbeat vibe to it. They started dancing as a couple normally would be it was their first time dancing together. Barbara moved over to the seat next to me and started to chat with me.

"I love to watch Nick dance, he is so smooth and sexy while he is out there." she said as she brushed up next to me. I had to admit she was right, he knew what he was doing out there. I couldn't blame Beth for wanting to dance with him.

Barbara continued to comment on their dancing. "Beth moves well with Nick, they would make a nice pair, don't you think?" Just as she said that the music changed to a much more slow and sexy style. Nick moved in closer to Beth and wrapped his arms around her. They danced much closer, but Beth didn't seem to object. Barbara was still chattering in my ear about how sexy they looked on the dance floor together. "That is how Nick won my heart. I was out on a date with my boyfriend and Nick asked me to dance. He won my heart with his sexy moves." I was being to notice those sexy moves; however they were being used on my wife. Beth was being held in Nick's arms as they moved around the dance floor, closer and closer they moved. My stomach was beginning to get tight with jealousy, but as Barbara laid her hand on my thigh I noticed that I also had a raging erection. I glanced over at Barbara as she just kept looking at Nick and Beth dancing with an envious smile on her face.

"Don't you get a bit jealous at Nick when he is dancing like that with other woman?" I asked trying to get my mind off of the dance floor.

"No, both Nick and I are free spirits, we have an open relationship. We love each other; enough to let each other freely express themselves with others." Her cryptic reply made me wonder what Beth and I had stumble onto. It was apparent that Nick and Barbara were swingers. Barbara's hand moved closer to my erection, making her motions much more open this time.

"If you haven't guessed already, Nick and I are swingers. We like to find attractive couples and play with them. Sometimes it's just flirty, other times it's more. Does that bother you?" she had taken her eyes off of Nick and Beth and was now looking me dead in the eyes. I wasn't sure what to say. Beth and I had discussed this before but we never really talked in depth about it. Part of me wanted grab my wife and walk out the door of the club, but there was another part of me that wanted to see where this would lead. I should have listened to the first part. "It's okay if you are nervous or something. Most people are if it's their first time. But Nick really seems to be taken with your wife. I would hate to disappoint him; I want him to be happy. Don't you want to make your wife happy too?" She asked. I wasn't sure what she meant until I looked back at Nick and Beth. Nick had one hand on Beth's ass and was rubbing it ever so softly. Beth was just looking into his eyes as I could see them making small talk.

Up until that moment I was the only one who had danced THAT close to Beth since we met. I felt yet another twinge in my heart, but a larger twinge in my pants. Barbara was now openly massaging my crotch and snuggling up to me. I don't think Beth knew I could see how Nick was handling her out on the dance floor; otherwise she wouldn't have been so passive when they returned to the table and sat down.

"Thank you for the dance Beth, it was...most enlightening." Nick said as they sat down. I bet it was for you Nick, I thought to myself.

"Yes it was fun; you are a great dancer Nick." Beth said as she sat next to me and laid her hand on my thigh. I was trying desperately to think of something to get rid of this huge erection I had. But before I could say anything, Beth's hand caressed my leg and she noticed the hard on. "What have you guys been doing here while we were out dancing?" she asked me, accusing me of doing something with Barbara. "Just enjoying the show from here of you and Nick out there dancing." Barbara replied before I could say anything.

"So you enjoyed what you saw out there honey? I can see from the tent you are sporting in your pants that you must have liked see me out there with Nick?" she said. I could tell from her tone of voice that she was a little angry. But I should have been the one angry; she was the one letting him feel her up on the dance floor while everyone watched.

"Well I must admit seeing you enjoy YOURSELF out there with Nick did excite me a bit. Barbara was telling me that her and Nick are swingers" I said trying to swing the conversation from my boner. However, it went the wrong way.

"Yes, Nick told me the same thing while we were out there. But I told him that you and I weren't so there wasn't much of a chance. I guess I was wrong. Looks like you enjoyed letting him have his way with me out there? Tell me Jake, how far would you have let that go out there? I was half expecting you to come out there and stop what he was doing, but you didn't. Why is that Jake?" I didn't exactly know what to say. All three were looking at me with a strange look.

"I don't know why I didn't come out there. I guess you looked like you were having fun, so I wanted you to be happy." I said, not even realizing that I had played right in to Nick and Barbara's hands.

"Well Jake, I can tell you first hand that Beth enjoyed her time with me on the dance floor, as did I. I must tell you though that I could not contain myself out there, the entire time we were dancing I too had a raging hard on for your wife. I must also confess to you that it was my desire to escort her to the private room in this club so we could dance more privately." Nick's confession of his desires didn't seem to upset Beth at all. Remarkably it didn't seem to upset me either. Beth looked back at me with eyes begging for an explanation, but I didn't have one.

"Well Jake? What do you have to say about that? Is seeing with dancing with another man something that you want? What is going on in that head of yours? I'm your wife, but I'm not a slut? That hard on in your pants makes me think that your desire is for me to be a slut?" Beth said openly in front of Barbara and Nick. "Maybe we should talk about this in private honey?" I said to Beth as I laid my hand on her arm. "Fine! Let's go back to this Private Room and discuss this. Nick where is this room?" she said and started to get up from the table. Nick and Barbara made no resistence as they got up from the table as well. "Right this way dear Beth." Nick said as he held out his arm to direct Beth to the private room. If I hadn't have gotten up I think they would have all left me behind. Beth stormed off ahead with Nick and Barbara as I hurried to catch up. We reached a door that read "private" at which Nick knocked and then entered. The room was empty except for a few elegant couches and some mirrors. The music was slow and soft in this room and as soon as the door shut the dance floor could not be heard.

Beth stood there looking at me awaiting an answer to her question. I was still speechless. I wasn't sure what I was thinking. Barbara and Nick were over in the corner mixing some drinks together quietly. I walked over to Beth and turned our backs to Nick and Barbara. "What are we doing here Beth? Why don't we just leave and walk away from this?" I asked quietly whispering to her. "No. I want answer to my question. Do you get excited at the idea of me with another man? I want to know." She said aloud not trying to hide her voice. "I don't know. I know I love you and I cherish you. But something did excite me seeing you with Nick on the dance floor. But I don't know what to make of it." I said being truthful. It was the truth, I really didn't know what to make of all this.

"Well, I just don't see how you could say that you love me and cherish me, then get a huge hard on watching another man dancing with me and feeling me up?" Beth said. "Well, what were you letting him feel you up for in the first place? You have never let guys do that before when we have swapped dancing partners. Why did you let him grope you?" I whipped back.

"Well, Nick was very kind to me and said some very flattering things. He sort of swept me off my feet so to speak, and it was nice to get some attention physically. Granted it was wrong of me to let him touch me in that way. But when you didn't stop him I assume you didn't care, and it made me feel wanted and sexy." As Beth was explaining all this I noticed that Nick and Barbara were just looking on watching our conversation. "I know we are in a slump right now, but we always pull out of it and get back to our regular selves" I said as I took her hand.

"Well maybe this time we waited a bit too long. I am sorry for what happened on the dance floor but it opened my eyes a little. This is why you have always let me dance with other men, you like it. I never really thought anything of it before, because I knew you loved me. But letting another man grope me and get an erection from it make me think that you want me to be you're a slut. Is that what you want? For me to not just dress a little slutty, but act the part as well? I love you still, and want you to be happy. But if that is truly what you wish, I don't know if you would be able to handle it." As she continued she walked over to where Nick and Barbara were standing and took the drink that Nick had made her.

Barbara sauntered over to me; taking my hand she led me to a chair near the wall. As I sat down I noticed the chair didn't match the others in the room. It was rough and old, and uncomfortable. Barbara moved behind me and placed her hands on my shoulders, gently massaging my neck and shoulders. As Nick took Beth's hand and started to dance again. With all the alcohol Beth and I had consumed that night, it was no wonder that I hadn't noticed what lay at the bottom of the chair I sat in. As Barbara continued to massage my shoulders, she slowly reached down and pulled my hands down to my sides, so that they were hanging down near the bottom of the chair. Then she reached down and held my left arm as she attached a metal shackle to my left wrist. "What the heck do you think you are doing?" I asked as I looked down at my arm which I now could not raise at all. Barbara quickly moved over and attached another shackle to my right wrist as she whispered in my ear. "Relax dear Jake, soon you will receive your prize and must accept the payment required of you."

I looked up at Beth and Nick who were now slow dancing in the middle of the room. Beth still had the drink Nick made her in her hand. Nick was moving close then pulling away to admire Beth's beauty and sexy outfit. Barbara soon joined then on the dance floor and all three of them danced for what seemed like 10 minutes. As I struggle with my bonds, it became apparent that I wasn't going anywhere. The shackles were fixed to a large metal plate which the chair was sitting on. How could I have not noticed all this before I sat down in the chair? Now I could not move, could not get up, could not even touch my own legs with my hands.

As another song started to play, Barbara started to dance with Beth, while Nick came over to talk to me. I watched as Beth continued to take sips from her drink as she danced closer and closer to Barbara. "Beautiful isn't it?" Nick commented as he stood next to me, hunched over so Beth and Barbara could not hear what he was saying. "You must know that I do respect you and your wife. This isn't about that. This is about freeing both of you from yourselves and giving each of you pleasure. Beth will receive extreme pleasure as I slowly seduce her and fuck her right in front of you. You will receive pleasure in knowing that after all this is over, you can take Beth home and suck my cum from her pussy." Nick whispered as I strained to escape my bonds. I started to call out to Beth, but Nick put his hand over my mouth and continued.

"You will be silent and remain still in your chair. This room is sound proofed and locked. The door you entered is the only way out. The drink that Beth is about to finish has enough Ecstasy in it to make her cum from just looking at a man. I could beat her senseless and rape her and she would have orgasm after orgasm enjoying it all right in front of you."

I didn't believe what he said about the drugs in her drink. That is until I saw the way she was dancing with Barbara. Beth finished her drink and threw the glass across the room. Then proceeded to grab Barbara by the hair and pull her into a deep and passionate kiss. Reluctantly I watched as my wife made out with Nicks girlfriend. As they continued to dance and kiss both of their hands started to roam about each other's bodies. Soon Barbara had Beth's left breast out of her top and was sucking hard on her nipple. Beth just closed her eyes and enjoyed the intense pleasure she was receiving.

"Let's get things started shall we?" Nick said as we slowly walked back over to the two women and cut in on their dance. Barbara knew her place in all this and backed off. As she pulled away Beth looked upset that the pleasure had stopped.

Nick sauntered in and began dancing with Beth. Slowly moving his hands all over her body and bending over to place her still exposed nipple into his mouth. Beth let her head fall back as Nick held her in his arms and sucked ever so gently on her breast. Moans became audible from Beth as Nick continues to caress her body as they danced.

Barbara watched them continue as she walked over to me and caressed my now hard cock. I hadn't noticed that it had become hard again, until she started to massage it through my pants. As she knelt down between my legs she unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my pants. Slowly she pulled my pants and boxers down to my ankles, looking me deep in the eye as she did it. My now rock hard cock was in full view of everyone and completely exposed. I could not reach it myself, nor could I try to cover myself up for fear of what Nick would do to Beth.

"You look like you are enjoying this." Barbara said as Nick and Beth slowly danced over to the chair I was chained to. "See Beth. Deep down he wants you to do it, deep down he wants you to be happy with Nick." Barbara said as she backed away from me and let Nick and Beth have a good look at me. "Well honey, if a slut is what you wanted to marry, then a slut is what I will try to be for you. Enjoy." Beth said as she looked down at my hard on and then went back to dancing with Nick.

"Don't worry Jake, Nick will make her cum like never before, she will be extremely happy when you guys leave here tonight." Barbara said as she started to massage my shoulders again. Soon the music turned to a more upbeat and hardcore style. Their dancing became much more primal and physical. Beth just closed her eyes and let Nick do anything and everything. He turned her toward me and stood behind her as he reach under her arms and place both his hands on her breasts and started to massage them. Beth gasped as she pulled her arms up over her head and roughly played with Nick's hair as he kissed her neck.

Their dancing was more of a gyration than anything now. Nick placed his hands under Beth's top and slowly removed it as well as her bra. She didn't even flinch or act at all nervous when her beautiful breasts were freed from their confinement. Nick then took off his shirt and turned Beth around so that they could be chest to chest. As they came close they embraced in a passionate and rough kiss. Beth reached down and unbuttoned Nick's pants and slides them down. Nick in turn unzipped Beth's skirt and let it fall to the ground.

weaponx
weaponx
393 Followers
12