A Night I Can't Escape From Ch. 02

Story Info
Man almost loses his mind watching man take his wife.
6.7k words
3.15
238k
63

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
weaponx
weaponx
392 Followers

I couldn't believe all this had happened tonight. The night had started out so innocent and romantic. How did I get into this mess? The love of my life, my wife Beth, was about to let a total stranger fuck her. Somehow Nick and his girlfriend Barbara had not only drugged Beth with Ecstasy, but convinced her that I wanted her to do all this. Granted I did have a raging hard on witnessing all this. But did I really want my wife to fuck another man in front of me. Not just in front of me, but while I am chained to the chair I am sitting in and not able to do anything. Nick had made it a point of telling me that if I made an attempt at yelling or trying to convince Beth to not go through with this, then he would just rape her anyway.

That is a dilemma that can make a man go insane. Do you try to stop your wife and then watch her get raped? Or do you let her think that you wish this to happen and let her enjoy it all while you watch on in utter disgust and heartache? I couldn't bear to watch her get raped, so I chose the latter of the choices. Beth was so out of it with the drinking we had done and the drugs Nick had put in her last drink. She was completely submitting to him, to the point of telling me that I was a lousy lover and that Nick could have her anytime she wanted.

So here we are, in a life changing situation. I am chained to a chair in a sound proof locked room in a night club, with my pants down around my ankles against my will. Beth is completely naked and bent over a couch, making out with Barbara while Nick is about to plunge into her. My gosh, I have never seen such a powerful looking cock in my life. Beth could barely manage to get her lips around it when it was fully engorged. Just looking at it, I would have to say at least 2 inches in girth and 11 inches long. Nick was poised behind Beth ready to plunge that thing into her dripping wet pussy.

Nick had Beth eating out his palm; she was practically begging him to fuck her. She continued to make out with Barbara while Nick lubed up his cock with an ample amount of astroglide lube. With as much as he put on, he would be able to slide that monster straight to the hilt. Beth didn't know what she was about to receive. I honestly didn't know whether he would be able to fit that thing into her. But he was going to do his best.

"Are you ready my flowering dove?" asked Nick as Beth reply was completely muffled by Barbara's lips as they continued to make out heavily. If it had been anyone else in front of me I could have easily explained my own rock hard cock. But this was my own wife, making out with a strange woman and about to get fucked beyond recognition.

"Are you ready Jake?" Nick looked at me with a spiteful smile while he closed in behind Beth. "Are you ready to watch as I make your little slut wife here cum over and over while she screams MY name and not yours? He continued his onslaught of humiliating remarks.

"Just get it over with you piece of shit!" I yelled at him as I shut my eyes and turned my head away.

"No No No. You have to watch this, remember what we talked about." Nick said remarking on the threat of raping and beating Beth. "I want you to watch all this play out Jake; this is your desire after all right? You are the one who wants this to happen right? Beth is just trying to make you happy by making your fantasy come true, right?" He continued.

"Yeah Jake, YOU were the one with the hard on while Nick was feeling me up on the dance floor. YOU are the one with the rock hard boner right now too." Beth chimed in to make things even worse. "So sit back and enjoy yourself, I know I am about to enjoy MYSELF!" Beth said as she then went straight back to kissing Barbara who was also now completely naked and letting Beth kiss and suck on her own breasts.

"That's right babe. You are going to enjoy yourself." Nick said to Beth as he started rubbing the tip of his massive tool into the slit of her pussy. He began by slowly running the tip of his cock from her clit to her asshole, letting some of the lube he had rubbed onto his cock transfer to her pussy. As he ran his cock back and forth from asshole to clit, Beth began to nearly pant like a dog with her breathing. He hadn't even put his cock into her yet, and already she was about to cum.

"Damn Jake, she is so wet and ready for me. Look she is about to cum already!" Nick commented while he continued to slide his cock up and down her slit. Then he began his journey into her pussy. Slow at first, only inserting about an inch into her pussy. Which was enough to make her gasp aloud and turn her head back toward Nick and moan.

"Oh god you feel so good Nick, I can't wait any longer, give me that cock of yours." Beth said as she let her head drop down to the couch.

"Well wait no longer sweet dove. Here it is." Nick said as he grabbed her hips and let his cock plunge into her awaiting wet pussy, he didn't stop until his balls were up against her clit. Beth's head rose up and her entire body stiffened like a rock, her head came all the back as far as it could. Barbara took the opportunity to grab and pinch each of her nipples to completely send her body into sensory overload. Nick just held himself in place, entirely impaling himself inside Beth's pussy. As her body recovered from the shock of being skewered with such an enormous weapon, Beth let out a tremendous scream. At first I thought it was a scream of pain, telling me she couldn't handle this. I started to fight against my restraints and yell out to her. But then I realized that it wasn't from pain that she screamed. It was complete bliss that made her utter that cry.

"OH....MY....GOD...you..are..enormous." Beth said as her head flung back down to the couch and her body started to loosen up from the current state of rigidness. Nick then slowly started to pull his cock from Beth's pussy, unsheathing it like a sword. When he had retracted it about 5 inches, he let his body go forward and impale Beth again with his tool. Again she cried out in bliss and pleasure.

"I told you Jake, she is mine now. You won't ever be able to give her the pleasure that I just introduced her to. She will always compare the feeble pleasure you give her to what she is experiencing right now. Won't you dear." Nick said as he pulled back Beth's long hair from her face so I could see it. It was apparent that Beth was beyond being able to reason. The alcohol, drugs, and orgasms were too much for her to take. She had retreated into a state of complete sexual desire.

"Anything you say, MASTER!" Beth replied to Nick. "I am your slut, your slave, your sex vixen, your bitch. I am to be used however you wish with whomever you wish. I will do anything you say, just please give me more of that cock!" Beth continued to debase me with her remarks to Nick, who just smiled as he looked at me.

"Now slut! Tell me about your husband?" Nick said. As he pulled his cock back and got himself ready for another assault on Beth's pussy.

"My husband? I have no husband anymore" Beth said as she paused to make sure she could focus on the pleasure she was receiving. Nick plunged yet again into her and started to rock back and forth sliding his cock in and out of Beth's pussy. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. How could Beth say something like that? She had no husband? I am sitting right here!

"The man who was my husband is now only a Cuckold. He is not even to be considered a man, only a person to be used to our pleasure. He is a Cuckold and is to be treated as such. He created this situation and I intend to make sure that I get your cock whenever I can." Beth said as she breathed heavily and strained to take Nicks cock over and over. Nick had moved into a good rhythm and pace, pausing only ever so often to see the Beth's body start to beg for it again. My heart again sunk further down into my chest. This was a nightmare with no hope of waking up from.

"Wow, you are turning into such a good little slut Beth. I might have to keep you around after this is all over." Nick said as he continued to bang against Beth's pussy with his cock. "Might want to take note of this Barbara. You might get replaced soon." Nick's comments did not go unheard to Barbara. She reared back and gave him a look of surprised and fear.

"OOOHHH god!!! I am totally and completely you're Nick." Beth said as another orgasm flowed over her body and she got ready for another that was not far off. Nick definitely knew how to fuck a woman with that huge cock of his. But this was my wife, how could be happening.

"Look at your cuckold over there Beth. See how hard he is watching this all? He really is your cuckold. He gets off on this; I bet he shoots his load before I do. hahaha." Nick said as Beth and Barbara looked over at me. Seeing me chained to this chair with a rock hard cock only confirmed to them that he was right. Nick only winked at me and smiled, and continued to fuck Beth.

"He is not MY cuckold Nick, he is OUR cuckold. He is now yours as well. I have no claim to him. I only claim to be your slut, nothing more." Beth said between grunts and pants caused by Nick slamming into her body.

"If it pleases you Nick, maybe I put Jake out of his misery and suck him off?" Barbara asked Nick with her head bowed down.

"I suppose he has been a good sport. He and I have a little agreement, so yes I think he deserves a little release. Go ahead and do your thing. But make sure you snowball him when you are done. I wouldn't want him to soil your throat with his cum." Nick said as he grabbed Beth's hair and pulled it back. "Look now little dove. Our cuckold is about to get some release. Do you have anything to say to him?" Nick quietly said to Beth holding her head up by her hair and forcing her to look at Barbara dropping to her knees in front of me.

As Barbara knelt down in front of me, she slowly spread my legs to gain access to my cock. I knew I wasn't going to last long once she started wrapping her lips around my cock. I just knew that I was ashamed at what was happening. Barbara slowly wrapped her hand around my shaft and lowered her head down over it. The warmth of her wet lips and tongue on my cock were nearly too much at first. I struggled to think of anything that would make this all go away. But I could not resist. Barbara slowly sucked my cock, then ran her tongue down over my balls and flicked them with her tongue. I looked down at her pleading her to stop this. She roughly grabbed my shaft and started sucking hard as she bobbed her head up and down on my cock.

Nick was still forcing Beth to look over at Barbara and myself while he continued to bang into her with the force of a hurricane. Her cries of pleasure and pain coupled with the pleasure Barbara was giving me were too much for me.

I knew I was about fill Barbara's mouth with an enormous amount of cum. But I made no movement or facial expression that I was going to cum. I did not want Nick or Beth to know I had shot my load into Barbara's mouth. Barbara on the other hand was about to accept my load. As she felt my balls tighten and my cock stiffen a little more, she slowed her motions down to ready herself for it. The first load shot to the back of her throat and she hungrily drank it down. As load after load shot into her await mouth, she swallowed all of it, continually sucking and bobbing her head down on my cock. I just closed my eyes glad it was over. But Barbara didn't stop. Nick had told her to snowball me when I had cum in her mouth, yet she had just finished swallowing the last of it. I looked down at her as she just kept sucking my cock. Surprisingly enough I still had a hard on. Nick and Beth had by now gone back to being the throws of passion and we not paying much attention to us at the moment. Beth would look over ever so often and make a comment on Barbara sucking my cock. The comments cut me like knives. "I bet you really enjoy her sucking you off, good. Cause I will never do it again." or "Barbara looks so sexy sucking your tiny cock Jake, enjoy it while you can." Beth would say and then go back to her own orgasms Nick was giving her.

"Our little cuckold over there is lasting longer than I expected under Barbara's blowjob." Nick said to Beth. "Soon he will succumb to her lips and fill her mouth with his seed. How does that make you feel dove?"

"He matters not to me, right now I only wish for you to keep fucking me. He is weak or he would not be sitting there right now." Beth replied back to him before another wave of orgasm hit her and she arched her back. "Oh god I'm cumming again, OH YES YES YES, GIVE IT TO ME NICK I NEED YOUR COCK." Beth yelled out and banged her hands on the couch cushion.

My cock again could not stand to see Beth in such pleasure without erupting itself. Barbara again took load after load into her mouth, yet this time I did not feel her swallow it. After I finished shooting my load into her mouth, she slowly deep throated my cock before she pulled it out of her mouth. Looking up at me with a mouth full of cum, she climbed onto my lap and straddled me. Her naked figure around my body. She kept my cum in her mouth while she grabbed my yet still hard cock in her hand and placed it at her pussy. She then let her legs relax and her body slowly lower onto my empty cock. She slowly fucked my cock back from the softening it was doing. I couldn't believe I wasn't limp yet. I had just shot my load into Barbara's mouth twice in the last 20 minutes. Now she had my cock in her pussy and was sliding up and down in my lap. I looked up at her, she had her eyes closed and was concentrating on what she was doing. I heard Nick tell Beth to look over at us as Barbara looked down at me.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she kept slowly riding my cock into another hard on. Barbara didn't say anything, only leaned in and started to kiss me. I had never tasted cum before, so I tried to hold back any need to dry heave. Barbara kept kissing me until all my cum was in my own mouth. With Barbara kissing me I could not help but swallow some of my cum. I figured the best thing would just be to just swallow and get it over with. Barbara pulled back, still riding my cock.

"You might as well get used to it, cause you are going to be eating a lot more cum in the future. But more than likely it will be Nick's cum that you have to drink out of Beth's pussy." Barbara said as she closed her eyes and enjoyed what little pleasure I could give her with my cock after already cumming twice.

I could hear Beth cumming again as she degraded me more and more. "GOD YOU FEEL SO GOOD INSIDE ME NICK!!! JAKE NEVER MADE ME FEEL THIS WAY! Jake do you hear me? After 8 years, you have never made me feel as good as Nick has in under an hour. Oh god here it comes again...OHHHHH GOD!!!" she cried out as Nick pounded into her and gave her another orgasm. They had been fucking for at least 30 minutes now, and Nick was starting to show signs of nearing an orgasm. Finally. Maybe now it could end.

"I am going to cum soon dove. How would you like to receive your first load of my cum?" Nick asked Beth.

"Anyway you wish me to master. I will take your cum anyway you want it" she replied, eager to feel his cum.

"The first load I give a woman I usually make her take it on her face. Is that what you think our cuckold wants to see? Do you think it will make him happy to see his precious wife with another man's cum all over her face?" Nick said as he started to chuckle.

"I think that would make him very happy, it would make me very happy as well. I cannot wait to drink your cum and feel its warmth on my face." Beth said to Nick, and then turned her head to me. "Hear that Jake, I can't wait to get his cum. You seem to like cum now, so maybe you can come over and lick it off of me when Nick is done. I bet you would love to please me by doing that, wouldn't you?" She asked as she cried out in pleasure yet again.

"You better just go along with this honey; you are in way over your head to try to back out now." Barbara said as she quickened her pace and started to fuck me harder. She was right. I didn't know how I got to this point; let alone how to get out of it. Beth was lost to me right now; I just want to get out of this without anyone getting hurt. Once Beth sobered up we could talk about what happened.

"Anything to make you happy Beth, I live to serve you." I said hoping Nick would just cum so we can get this over with. I wasn't looking forward to tasting Nick's cum, but at this point I just wanted it all to end.

Nick's breathing was getting quite rampant, as was Barbara's and Beth's too. Beth looked like she was just having orgasm after orgasm due to the drugs in her system. Barbara was about to have an orgasm as she sat in my lap and slowly rode my well used cock.

"OH YES, here it comes babe, get ready." Nick yelled out. He pulled his cock from Beth's now completely swollen pussy lips, as Beth then eagerly turned and dropped to her knees in front of Nick to await his first shot of cum. The seconds seemed to turn into an eternity as I watched Nick massaging his cock as his orgasm began. His face turned red and he looked as if he was in intense pain. Beth sat on her knees with her mouth wide open and eyes closed. Barbara clinched my cock with her pussy lips as her orgasm ripped through her body. The intense pressure on my cock causes me to cum yet again into her moist pussy as she continued to ride up and down on my cock letting my cum fill her pussy and run out onto my lap.

"Oh geez here you go dove." Nick managed to say before he winced in orgasmic pleasure. Barbara turned to look as my now placid cock slide out of her pussy. Beth only moaned in excitement with her mouth open wide, awaiting her present. Nick first shot of cum actually shot over Beth's head, allowing only a slight trail of it to land on her face. Beth's face flinched thinking it was his first shot. But his second shot hit her directly on her cheek, as did his third shot. Nick took one step closer to get greater aim on Beth's face. The cum continued to shoot out of Nick's cock for what seemed like ten minutes. Beth's moans became louder as a few of Nick's shots made it straight into her mouth and she drank it down. As his orgasm began its decline, the amounts of Nick's shots drew smaller and smaller. Barbara climbed off my lap and released my shackles.

I was now a free man, but was I really?

After all that has happened in the last couple of hours, would I ever be a free man again? I had just been forced to fuck a strange woman in front of my wife, while she willingly fucked another strange man. I had been reduced to what my wife and Nick called a Cuckold. Now I feared what was in store for us. Looking at Beth, she was still on her knees reveling in the fact that Nick had just cum all over face. Nick was just about recovered from his orgasm and stood up looking at me.

"Well cuckold? You know what to do, so get to it. Beth is waiting. Barbara will take care of me and get me ready for round 2 of these evenings' events. Unless of course YOU would like that task as well?" Nick said as he walked over and sat on the couch. Barbara immediately knelt between his legs and took his placid cock in her hands. Even though he wasn't completely hard anymore, he still hung larger than I did fully erect. I looked over at Beth who was just sitting there waiting for me, still breathing heavily from her experience.

I walked over to Beth and stood in front of her. Her face was completely covered in Nick's cum. I could not see any part of her face or neck that wasn't covered in his jizz.

"Come on Jake, get busy. I need to feel that cock in me again. When Nick is done fucking me again I'll let him cum in my pussy. Then you can drink his cum from my pussy." Beth said as he sat rubbing her tits which had some of Nick's spunk on them as well. I couldn't believe what I was doing. Either I had finally just given in to the situation or I secretly wanted this after all. My stomach was in knots as I got down on my knees to be at Beth's level. Nick had an open view from his seat on the couch, from which he just smiled.

weaponx
weaponx
392 Followers
12