A Night I Can't Escape From Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
weaponx
weaponx
392 Followers

"I'm not sure I can do this Beth." I said to her as I leaned in close. The smell of Nick's cum was so evident I could not escape it.

"You don't have a choice in this cuckold." Beth said with almost was sounded like anger in her voice. "This is your job now. If you want to have anything to do with me, then you will lick all this cum off of me and swallow it all. This is what you wanted, you wanted a slut, and well it comes with a price. I'm a cock slut now, and you are my cuckold. My job is to make Nick happy in any way I can, I'm the cock slut whore. YOU are to clean up the mess and do anything else I see fit for you to do. That is the deal. Now start licking this up."

"Damn buddy, I guess she makes the rules now huh?" Nick said as he sat back and let Barbara do her job as a fluffer.

I was forced to make another choice. I could stop this now and see what happens. Or I could go along with this like Barbara said and get it over with. Right now, it appeared that Beth would Divorce me and leave with Nick tonight. I had to play this out and try to get the upper hand at some point. I lowered my head down to Beth's cheek and slowly ran my tongue up her cheek, scooping a large amount of Nick's cum into my mouth. After pausing for a minute to focus on settling my stomach, I closed my mouth and swallowed the contents.

"Goooood." Nick quietly said. "Now continue until she is cleaned up." Nick said as Barbara worked his cock back to its enormous state. I leaned in again and took another lick of his cum. Beth moaned like it was pleasing to her that I was cleaning her with my tongue. She continued to rub her tits with her hands and smear more of Nick's cum over her body. I decided that I had better get it done fast or I would be here all day trying to clean her up. I lapped up his cum the best I could and as fast as I could. Beth misconstrued my eagerness as my delight in doing this job. I was barely able to keep the vomit down as I swallow mouthful after mouthful of this pricks cum. Soon I had her fairly cleaned up and she opened her eyes and looked at me, rubbing the remaining cum from her eyes so she could see.

"You are good at this my little cuckold bitch. You will be a good servant and slave after all. Now please take a seat as I ready myself for my master again. I will call you if you are needed." Beth said as she looked coldly into my eyes. I wasn't sure if it was the drugs still making her talk and act this way, or if this was really her desires. My will and heart could only take so much. I just bowed my head and walked over to my chair and chains.

Barbara had successfully managed to revive Nick's cock to its intense glory. Nick stood up and ordered Beth over to the couch to lie down. The couch folded back and turned into something much like a futon. Beth laid down not more than 10 feet from my chair and waited for Nick to take her. Looking at me with endearing eyes, she blew me a kiss.

"Thanks for cleaning me up cuckold. You're the best. Now please come over here, there is one last thing you must do to completely give me to Nick. I want you to take his cock in your hand and guide it to my pussy so he can fuck me." Beth said. Before I knew it I was already up on my feet. Then the realization of what she said set in. She wanted ME to place his cock in her pussy. "I want you to know that by doing this you give up all rights to me and my body. When his cock enters my pussy by your hand, I become his property. You will have no more rights. Do you understand bitch?" She said as I stood there looking at them.

"I understand my love." I said before I could even think. It seemed I was completely under their command now. I looked down and I had took hold of Nick's cock already. "I love you Beth." I said as I guided Nick's cock into her pussy. As soon as the head of his cock pressed up against her pussy, Beth gasp like she had just touched something made from God. Nick reached out and pushed me away, making me stumble back and fall to the floor. Beth's immense cries indicated that Nick had sunk his cock all the way into her already swollen pussy. Barbara had taken her place at Beth's side, to lick and suck her breasts and to kiss and caress her. I knew I had lost any chance of regaining any ground here tonight. I had become just what they wanted me to become. I resigned myself to the corner of the room and curled into a fetal position.

Nick continued to fuck Beth for another 30 minutes, making her cum more times than I could count. I tried to cover my ears to deaden the sounds, but her screams were too loud to drown out. Barbara had taken a seat next to them and was masturbating herself as she watched in delight. Finally I could hear Nick quicken his breath again. "OHGODOHGODOHGODOHGOD YESYESYESYES!!!" Beth cried out knowing that he was about to fill her pussy with his seed. Her legs wrapped around his back and she tried everything she could to get him deeper into her pussy.

"GIVE ME ALL YOUR CUM NICK, I WANT IT ALL. I WANT YOU TO FILL ME SO FULL I AM OVERFLOWING WITH YOUR CUM!" Beth screamed out. "Cuckold get ready to drink Nick's cum. Your fantasy is about to come true. He is going to fill me up so full with his cum. I can't wait to feel it all over my insides." Beth continued on. Tears were now starting to run down my face as I could tell this was not just the drugs that Nick had given her. This was Beth, my Beth. She wanted this more than anything, this was all her desires. The drugs only made it easier for her to embrace her desires.

"Yes cuckold. Come over here I am almost ready to cum. You should be ready to lick her pussy and drink my cum as it flows out of it." Nick said as he kept on pumping into Beth with everything he had. "OH god here it comes sweet dove, here is my seed. I am going to fill you up with my cum."

"YES please give it to me. I want it ALL. Fill me up with your cum!" Beth cried out as Barbara erupted into an orgasm on the couch next to them. Nick took a few large thrusts into Beth's pussy. Then with one really hard thrust, he held it there and cried out in a loud grunt. Beth screamed out as his cum hit the inside of her pussy and shot stream and stream of cum into her womb. "YES YES I love it!!! Give me more, keep cumming inside me. I need it all." She bellowed out as she smacked her arms down on the couch. Nick began to give short but long thrusts, ensuring all his cum made it into her womb.

After Nick's orgasm had subsided and he regained his strength a little. He backed out of Beth's pussy and collapsed on the couch next to her. Beth continued to rub her whole body, trying to keep the orgasmic feelings going. "Cuckold!!!" she screamed out. "get over here and start licking my pussy. Don't stop until I cum 2 more times" I crawled over to her wiping away the tears from my eyes as I knelt between her legs and looked at the scene. Here I sit. A cuckold. I am about to suck a man's cum from my wife's pussy, while he lies next to her and kisses her. His other woman continues to fondle Beth and herself seeking another orgasm for herself. Did I bring this all upon myself? Or was this just the outcome of a wrong-place-wrong-time circumstance that I led Beth and myself into? Either way, I had to stop thinking and start cleaning my wife's pussy out.

I took a deep breath as I focus in on her red and swollen pussy. Nick's cum already starting to ooze out from her slit. Beth grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her pussy. I started licking and swallowing as fast as I could. As I tasted Nick's warm cum again for the second time this night, I realized that Beth was cumming. I could taste both her juices as well as Nick's cum. Her hands were running through my hair. Every couple of seconds she would grab my head with both hands and pull my face into her pussy more, causing more of Nick's cum to ooze out and into my mouth.

Nick stood up and started to dress himself. Barbara did the same. While Beth kept me right where I was doing as she had told me. After Beth had cum 3 times and I had drank most if not all of Nick's cum from her pussy, she let go of my head and pushed me away. It was only now that she noticed that Nick and Barbara were fully dressed and watching with smiles on their faces.

"Are you leaving me?" Beth said quickly sitting up onto the couch cushion.

"Well not really leaving you, more just getting ready for the next part of the evenings events." Nick's puzzling reply had both Beth and I wondering what he meant. As Nick walked over to the other side of the room. A part which until that point in time had been shrouded in darkness. Nick turned on the lights to the room.

"Barbara and I are the owners of this establishment." Nick said. "From time to time we take liberty with a couple or two. Tonight's events are not a new experience for Barbara and I. In fact, you are the 3rd couple we have done this to this month." Now that the room was completely lit, we could both see that there were cameras placed all over the room. They had been taping all this. Nick grabbed a remote from a table and clicked it once. A large screen appeared and we could see some footage from earlier in the evening on the screen. Nick clicked the remote again and the large mirror that was on the wall by the door moved away and a window appeared. "The club members were privy to all events this evening. One of the benefits of membership into my little club." Nick said as we looked and saw that the dance floor was filled with men and a few women who were looking on in delight. Some were now chuckling at us.

"These cameras's taped everything that happened. We have 24 cameras in this room, with that many camera's we are sure to have enough to make a wonderful video. Which we will upload to our website for sale. Don't worry with our prices only the most powerful people in the world will be able to watch it." Nick walked over to us and knelt down. "Now I know you two were just introduced into a world that you think is orgasmic and wonderful. But Jake, I have no need for you. Beth on the other hand." Nick looked over and pulled her hair back out of her eyes with his finger. "You are a dove, and a great fuck. I could use you. See. Many of the powerful people who buy these videos, like to buy the people who star in them as well. If they really like the video, they may like to partake of the victims in the videos. So if you were to stay here with me tonight, you would basically become my property which I ever so often lend out for a price." Nick stood to his feet and put his hands in his pockets.

"You mean that she becomes your prostitute." I said as I stood to my feet. Beth realized what was happening and what a fool she had been, she quickly tried to find her clothes to dress herself a little more modestly due to the audience we now had.

"She becomes what you wanted her to become, a slut. Just minutes ago she yelled out for all to hear that I am her master and that she would fuck anyone I wanted her to. Would you like me to play the tape? I could rewind it for everyone to watch again." Nick had us right where he wanted us.

"Why would you do this to us?" Beth asked. "Why would you lie and secretly tape us?"

"Well would you have let me fuck you knowing you were being taped?" Silence filled the air. "I didn't think so. No this is my way of doing business. You are free to go now if you wish, but you must go as it. Beth you can't get dressed, Jake you must walk out without your pants. Also, you must walk through a room full of horny men and women who are currently calling their accountants to wire money to my account already to buy that video. You can take your chances in that mob out there if you want. Or you can give yourselves to me and I will take you under my protection. You can leave without any harm done to you, you have my promise."

"What happens if we give ourselves to you? What happens to Jake?" Beth asked.

"You my dear will be on call for quite some time. That video will be on the top 10 list for quite some time and your services will be needed regularly I have no doubt. However, I don't have much use for Jake. I am sure I could use him for something from time to time. I do get the occasional buyer who likes to have a male there as well." Nick scratched his head and pondered on the thought. Let's make a deal. I let Jake go and you stay the rest of this week with me here. You do anything I say with no questions, and then I will let Jake go now. After this week is over, I will return you to your house. Then the rest of the bargain will commence. You will still be on call for my services."

Beth and I looked at each other. We both were sorry for these evenings' events. But I knew she still ached for Nick's cock. "Okay, I'll stay with you." Beth said lowering her head in shame.

"Great then it's all settled." Nick said as if we were embarking on some grand adventure. "Jake if you will." Nick gestured to the door, and escorted me to the front door of the club. Beth remained inside the private room of the club. After I was outside of the club, Nick turned to me and winked. "I'll have her back in a week, in one piece more or less." Then closed the door laughing. I tried the door, but it was already locked. I stood there banging on the door in nothing but a shirt, my cock hanging down for all to see. It was a long walk back to the car, and an even longer ride home without Beth. I would have to wait until the end of the week to find out what was going to happen. I could only imagine what was happening at that moment. That club was filled with horny men and women. I guess I will have to wait until she comes home to find out. It's going to be a long week, for both of us.

weaponx
weaponx
392 Followers
12