A Night I Can't Escape From Ch. 03

Story Info
Husband finds out what happened during the week
4.5k words
2.49
153k
28

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
weaponx
weaponx
390 Followers

The past week had dragged on for what seemed an endless time. It was really the uncertainty of what was actually going on that was killing me. I have an active imagination and it was running overtime on the issue. After what had happened last weekend, I couldn't even fathom what Beth had to do this week.

I knew Beth would come home a changed person; no one could go through what she did and has had to do without changing them. Every time I thought about it, all the memories of that night come back to me and hit me hard. The sight of Beth begging to be fucked hard by that monster still makes my heart sink. But yet at the same time, I can't argue that I had a raging hard-on while I was forced to watch it all. That keeps coming back to me. What was it about it all that made me so turned on at the sight? Beth was my wife, and I should have been made sick at the thought. I should have been heartbroken when she begged for Nick to fuck her. But I must admit that when she finally gave into Nick and said that she would be his and fuck anyone he said to, that I felt my cock harden even more. I guess its most guys fantasy to have a good wife, with a little bit of a slutty streak to her. It's the age old having your cake and eating it too philosophy. But I never would have thought that being in that situation would have been so erotic. Even now, thinking about all that happened I grow excited. My stomach will aches with disgust, but my cock grows hard thinking about Beth and other men.

The past week has been a lonely and horrible week of waiting. But it was Saturday morning and Beth should be home from her week of servitude any minute. I made sure the house was clean and that dinner was taken care of. I wanted her to feel as comfortable as she could. There was no telling of the horrors she had been exposed to during the last week. It was 10:04 am and a car pulled up to the driveway. A man got out of the back and walked around to the passenger's side to open it. Beth stepped out and thanked the man as she walked behind him up the driveway. I opened the door to greet them as they stepped up to the door.

"Honey, your home. Thanks God. I was so worried about you, are you okay? Are you hurt?" I said as I stepped out to embrace her. Beth hugged me stronger than she ever has for what seemed like 5 minutes. I could hear slight sniffles as she buried her head into my shoulder. The man who brought her to the door handed me a cell phone and told me to keep it on at all times and within reach. He said that Nick would be in touch.

I carefully walked with Beth into the house, holding onto her as we walked. Once we got inside we sat on the couch. It seemed like an endless silence as we sat and held each other. Finally Beth started to pull away from my shoulder and sit back in the cushion.

"Well, that part is over." Beth said with a sign of relief.

"Whatever happened is in the past, we can move forward. I won't ask about it if you don't want to talk about it. We can just forget about it." I said as I stroked Beth's hair trying to make her feel more at ease.

"Well, to tell you the truth about it, it wasn't all that bad. I mean the night you left; I was taken to a 4 star hotel and given the nicest treatment. The following day I had a massage that seemed to last for hours. Then I had a spa session in the hotel salon. Then I was taken on a small shopping spree. It was all very top notch and I was waited on like I was royalty." Beth said as she recanted her treatment.

"I am shocked. I had thought that night was going to be a nightmare for you." I said as I continued to listen to Beth's story.

"Yes, I thought for sure once you left I was going to be gangbanged for the rest of the night. But as soon as you left, Nick announced that the night's events would be available to the highest bidder for an exclusive offer. Then he told some of his men to take me to the hotel. Then Barbara called my hotel room the next morning and said to be ready for my massage in 30 minutes." She said as she got up to go to the kitchen. Beth walked different now, I wasn't sure what it was that was different, but I knew something had changed.

"Ya know Nick, other than being a fantastic lover, isn't so bad." Beth said as my heart sank. "He was never mean to me after that night. In fact he even apologized for the way he treated me and you that evening. He said it was all for the show, to make more money off of the movie. Speaking of which, the movie should be arriving my messenger later on today. He was going to send us the first copy. It goes on the market tomorrow night." Beth said as she drank a glass of water.

"What is going on Beth?" I asked. "How can you talk about all this so care freely? For all intents and purposes you were raped last week, then forced to be a slave for Nick all week. Doesn't that strike you as a little disgusting?" I asked her as I started to pace the kitchen floor.

"Oh come on honey, it's just sex. The other night in the bar was a bit extreme yes. But since then I have had the chance to spend some time with Nick and see how he really is. He is really a nice guy, and very affectionate. He had flowers sent to my hotel room during the week, and took me to some of the nicest restaurants in town for dinner." Beth said as I felt my heart drop a little bit more into my chest.

"Yes. But you were basically made into his whore! He rented you out to his friends and business associates." I said as I became more frustrated with Beth's attitude toward the situation.

"He only loaned me out once during the week and the man was clean. He had one of the largest cock's I have ever seen, but he was harmless. Let me tell you that the adage about size not mattering....well it does. Nick himself made love to me a few times during the week, only 4 times though. I wasn't mis-used during the week like I thought I would be." Beth continued like it was all part of the routine daily business. Well it wasn't. She was being pimped out to other men and treated like a hooker. I couldn't see how she was okay with this all.

"I don't know what to say Beth. How are we going to get past this?" I asked quietly as I paced back and forth. "What happens next?"

"Nothing. We move past this experience and I fulfill my duty to Nick. Once the agreement I made to him last week is fulfilled then we will be free to do anything we wish. But until then I am on call to him. I know you don't really like this, I can tell. But I personally don't wish to see what happened last Saturday night published on the internet and mailed to all our family. I will do my duty to Nick and then move on." Beth said as she started to walk towards the stairs. "I'm going to take a shower." She said as she walked out of the room. I sat back on the couch and wondered to myself what was happening. Was I losing my wife to this life? Did my fantasy become so much a reality that it was going to consume our lives? I just wanted this all to go away. I wanted to go back in time and never go to that club that night. But this was how it was now I guess. My wife is on call as an escort for Nick until he decides he doesn't want her anymore.

I left Beth alone while she showered and took a nap. All I could do is think about what she had told me about the past week, and what she had done. She had been loaned out to another man, and had sex with Nick at least 4 times. My mind could not help but wonder if there was anything else that she had done, but didn't want to talk about.

Around 1pm a knock came from the direction of the door. I got up and walked over and opened the door. There was a UPS man there with a package. After I signed for it and closed the door, I realized that is was Nick. It must be the video that Beth said would be coming today. For the next 20 minutes I sat on the couch and stared at the DVD inside the package. I didn't know whether I should watch it alone or with Beth. I decided I couldn't wait for Beth, and I put it in the DVD tray on the computer. Once it loaded, Nick popped up on the screen.

"Hello there Jake. I trust that you couldn't wait for Beth to watch this with you so you are playing this alone. I wanted you to know that I respect you, well sort of. I respect that you know your place good enough that you let Beth go. That is good. Letting Beth be free to do as she pleases is the first step in being a good Cuckold. If you remember last Saturday, Beth told you that you were a Cuckold husband she was now my cum slut. That is still the case. Even though she is living at home with you now, she is still mine. So don't get any ideas that you are out of the woods yet. You are still knee deep in shit my friend." Nick said. It felt as if he was sitting in front of me for real. I remembered what had happened last week, how could I forget. I will always remember being forced to clean Beth's body up with my tongue. I will always remember the taste of Nick's cum on my lips as I slurped up his load from her body.

"I also wanted you to know that Beth has been instructed not to let you fuck her until I say its okay. I need her to be focused on what her job is, being a cum slut. Letting you fuck her will only confuse her, which could lead to her mis-handling her job. Which would mean an unhappy client. Which would mean that she would have to be punished. We don't want that do we Jake?" Nick said with a smirk on his face.

"So, here we are. Are you excited? Probably not, you probably are wondering what happened to Beth? Wondering why she is acting like she is, like this is all just for fun or play. Well, after you watch this video, I think you will see why. I told her you tell you that she had only been loaned out to one client during the week and that she and I had only been together a few times. Well that isn't exactly true. The part about she and I is true. But the part about only one client isn't true. I didn't tell her that I would be showing you this. But along with the events from last Saturday night, this DVD also has great video clips from the events from this past week." My heart sank as I knew what I was about to watch. I knew Nick wasn't the nice guy Beth had been telling me about. I figured she only told me that to try and make me feel better about the whole arrangement.

"So here you go buddy, here is your lovely wife at her best. She is really going to be good at this job. Sit back and enjoy. What am I thinking, I'm sure you probably already have your cock out and are stroking it right now." Nick said as he laughed and the picture faded away. When the picture came back on it was a shot of the room we were in last weekend. The video had been edited down to only the "best" parts as near as I could tell. As I watched the events from last weekend's fuck fest, the memories all came back in full force. Before I knew it I had a raging hard on. Within a few minutes of video, it was already at the part where Beth forced me to eat Nick's cum from her body. I paused the video and went to check on Beth. She was still asleep in bed, and looked to be fast asleep. When I returned to the computer, I dropped my pants to let my hard-on free before I pressed play again. As I watched myself on film doing incredible things that I never thought before that night that I would be able to do, I slowly massaged my cock. By the time the video got to the end of last Saturday nights events, I was ready to shoot my load.

"Okay buddy. Time to put that little tiny worthless cock away." Nick said as his face reappeared on screen. He was shaking his finger at me like I was a child caught in the cookie jar. "I don't want you to shoot your load yet. You have a lot more to watch. The next video clip was filmed about 10 minutes after you left that night. Beth was instructed to tell you that after you left I said to everyone to go home. I didn't want you to have a heart attack before you got to see the video." Nick laughed as he continued on. "So now you will see why Beth is acting like she is a complete cum whoring slut. It's because she is now. Ohhhh if you could have seen her last night. She was begging me to....oh wait; you will get to see that at the end of the video." Nick laughed as he faded out again. As the screen came back on, it was a shot of me leaving the bar on the security cam. Then a few shots of the men in the bar staring at Beth's well fucked body with lust in their eyes. I sat back and watched shamefully with my cock in one hand.

"Gentlemen! Now I think before we get the night's main event started, we should clear up a few things. Beth! I have never met you before tonight, correct?" Nick said to Beth, motioning for her to answer.

"No. What is going on here? You said you would take me under your protection tonight." Beth said as fear filled her eyes and heart.

"Oh my dear, that was the original offer. That you and your husband could walk out free of harm if you both offered yourselves to me. But you agreed to stay. That changed the offer." Nick said as he turned back to the men in the room.

"Now. As you can see. I do not know this woman, yet you just saw her freely give herself to me and beg me to fuck her senseless. She even told me on tape that she would fuck anyone I told her to. Well, tonight I plan on taking her up on that." Nick jumped down from the chair he was on, and walked over to Beth. "Gentlemen! What we have here is 100% Grade A fine meat. This bitch is a good fuck I can attest to that first hand as we all know. Now I admit that sloppy seconds can be a bit of a deterrent, but I don't think it should matter with tonight's events." Nick said as he slid one finger up Beth's pussy and pulled it out and looked at it.

"What the hell is going on here Nick, what are you doing?" Beth said as whoever was operating the cameras in the room made it zoom in on her to get more of her facial expressions. She looked scared and nervous, nearly fearing for her life as she looked around the room at all the men. Her naked body was on display for all to see, yet she wasn't exactly trying to cover herself.

"You will find out in good time my dear. But let's just say that you will have a hard time walking out of here tonight, and you will be dripping wet with cum when you do finally walk out of here." Nick said as he bent over to tell her quietly as to not let everyone else hear.

"Now gentlemen, I know that you are all anxious to get the party started. So let's just start the bidding. I know she is freshly fucked, but she is still worth at least $500." As soon as Nick uttered the words hands went up all over the room. Within minutes the bidding was done to 3 different men, and Beth's body was up to $3000. I was amazed at the money being thrown around the room for my wife. I was actually quite proud for a moment, until I remember what it all meant. As I watched the final bid for $3500 be exchanged, I gripped my own cock a little harder as I stroked it. Then the scene changed again and the room was now much more quiet. Beth was now tied down to a bed frame on her back as the man who won the bidding war was climbing onto the bed naked. His cock as hard as could be, Beth's eyes were wide and terrified. Barbara came around the back side of the bed and placed a ball gag into Beth's mouth. Beth strained against her restraints as this strange man started to maul her and rub his hands all over her body. Nick walked up to her and bent over her, looking in her eyes.

"Now Beth, this nice man paid good money for your body, he didn't expect a fight. So unless you want him to take the fight out of you, I would suggest that you calm down. Remember you asked for this. I can play the tape back for you if you want. But 30 minutes ago you were begging for me to fuck you and you gave yourself to me. You said you would gladly fuck any man I asked you to. So don't go back on your word to me. You wouldn't like the consequences of disobeying me." Nick said as Beth listened intently, then looked down at the man mauling her body. I could see in her eyes that she was having difficulty making a decision. One the one hand Nick was right about everything he had just said. On the other hand, she was still my wife and wanted to remain loyal to me.

"I think Beth might need a little help making a decision Randy. Feel free to let her know some of the consequences I was talking about." Nick said to the man on top of Beth. Beth's eyes grew even larger, as the man reared back and brought his hand across Beth's face. He then reached over into a bag next to the bed and pulled out something Beth could see but the camera couldn't make out. It turned out to be a set of nipple clamps with a chain attached to them.

"Usually I only use these on people who ask for it, so they have little rubber covers on them. But for you I will take the rubber covers off, so you will feel the metal teeth of the clamps bite into the flesh of your nipples." Randy said to Beth as he placed the clamps onto Beth's exposed nipples. Beth's eyes rolled back into her head as she screamed into her ball gag. Once Randy had fastened both clamps onto her nipples, he grabbed the chains that were attached to them and fastened the clips on the other end of the chains to Beth's ear lobes. The chains were just a little bit too short and the chains pulled tight as he attached them to her ears. Her nipples were forced to be pulled up and toward her ears, causing extreme pain for Beth as the metal teeth dug into her nipples enough to draw a trickle of blood. Beth again screamed into her ball gag. Cheers could be heard from a crowd behind the cameras. Tears were flowing down from Beth's eyes as her screams were muffled by the ball gag in her mouth. The brute that was first in line to give Nick money for Beth's body had a giant smile on his face as he watched Beth wiggle and wince in pain. Beth's arms were not tied above her head, but were fastened more to the side. Her body was in a typical spread eagle formation. As Beth tried to ease the pain of her nipples being stretched out, her ass would rise up off the bed as her back arched. Randy used the opportunity to move in between her legs. His average sized cock was rock hard and ready to be plunged into Beth's awaiting pussy. Randy spit down onto his cock and moved to slide into Beth.

"Now hold still little darling. I wouldn't want those beautiful tits of yours to become ruined by those clamps that are attached. You sit still and this will be over soon. You fight me and I'll make this drag out for hours, you will be begging me to kill you before it's all over." Randy said as he grabbed Beth from under her ass to line up his cock to her pussy. Beth's eyes were still flowing with tears as she looked into the camera. I could see the fear in her eyes. Randy's cock found its mark and slowly entered Beth. She closed her eyes and winced in disgust at the thought of what was happening to her. Randy slowly pumped into her with a steady pace. Soon his slow thrusts were slamming into her with enough force to rock her body back and forth, causing her nipples intense pain as they were jerked around by the clamps. Beth's screams subsided as her indoctrination continued, although her tears did not stop flowing.

"Damn bitch, I saw what Nick did that pussy of yours, but you are still nice and tight. Your husband must have a tiny cock. You are far from stretch out. But I have a feeling that Nick will change that very soon." Randy said as he quickened his pace and thrusted harder and harder into Beth. Beth laid still as Randy thrusted hard into her and held his cock deep in her pussy. I could tell he was cumming. He was pumping all his dirty cum into my wife's pussy. Beth turned her head to the side away from the camera and closed her eyes. Once Randy had emptied his balls into her pussy, he pulled out from Beth and got off the bed. Beth started to cry again as the clamps on her nipples were released and her beautiful breasts giggled back to their normal position.

weaponx
weaponx
390 Followers
12