A Night I Can't Escape From

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
weaponx
weaponx
394 Followers

Here I sit, watching a total stranger kissing my wife while they wear nothing but their panties and boxers. Barbara moved in behind Nick and slowly lowered his boxers, exposing him to us all. Another gasp could be heard from Beth through the music. Even I was taken back with the size of Nick. His cock was slowly heaving itself to an erection, but was still placid in general. Yet it still dwarfed my totally enraged cock. Even at semi-hard, Nick must have been a good 8 inches long and 1 1/2 in girth. Beth's knees gave out as she slumped to the floor and starred at Nick's massive cock.

Beth looked over at me as she reached out her left hand and grabbed Nick's cock. I shook my head pleading with her as she looked at me with a look of spite. Nick walked closer to her, close enough to be in range of her mouth when she looked back at him. Nick looked over at me.

"Now you pathetic excuse for a husband. Watch as I show your woman what a real cock feels like and how a real man uses it. Remember, this room is sound proof. But also remember what I said about that." Nick said regarding the threat made against Beth's life if I tried to call for help or cry out for Beth to stop. Beth looked at me one last time as if to give me one last chance to make this stop. But if I did that then Nick would just rape her in a sound proof locked room. Getting nothing from me, she turned back to Nick's cock and with one movement engulfed her mouth around this massive unit. Beth did her best to accommodate Nick's cock in her mouth, but as he became completely hard she couldn't keep it in her mouth.

Barbara had moved behind Beth and had begun to remove her panties. Beth made no motion to stop her; in fact she actually helped her. Now both were completely naked and my wife of 8 years was doing her best to suck him off.

"Stand up flower." Nick said to Beth as she pulled her mouth from his cock. Beth stood up and let go of Nick's cock which was now a good 11 inches long and 2 inches in girth. His cock was something out of a porno film. I have never seen anything that large.

Nick walked Beth over to the couch which was more of a large sex cushion now that I looked at it. Nick walked behind Beth and walked her into the back of this "couch" and bent her over it. Barbara was on the other side of the couch ready to greet Beth with a kiss. As Beth and Barbara continued to make out, Nick readied himself behind Beth. Still glistening from Beth's saliva Nick still rubbed a bit of Astroglide lube onto his enormous cock.

"Are you ready for your experience in bliss Beth?" Nick asked as he steadied himself behind her. "Hmmmph." Beth replied still kissing Barbara. "Beth, I want you to look at your husband over there." Nick said as Beth pulled away from Barbara's lips and looked at me. "Now tell your pathetic husband over there that you know that I will please you better than he ever could and that you are ready to become MY slut."

Beth licked her lips before she spoke. "Honey, you are a pathetic man and a lousy lover. Nick here is about to fuck me like I have never been fucked. How does that make you feel? How does it feel to know that even though you wish me to be YOUR slut? That in fact I willing become HIS slut?" My heart sank. I knew it was the drugs talking, but there still had to be some truth to it. "I am ready to become your slut Nick, please fuck me however you want, wherever you want, anytime you want." Beth said, then turned back to Barbara and began kissing her again.

I had lost her. Between our fight and the drugs, she was his. It was no use fighting it either. If I did, then Nick would just force it. Even though it was killing me, I had to go along with it.

weaponx
weaponx
394 Followers
12