A Night I'll Never Forget

Story Info
He is so good at being so bad.
4.7k words
3.94
50.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi my name is Lisa and I want to tell you about what happened to me one night not too long ago. It is all true and I have not embellished anything to make it sound better than it really was because it really was as good as I can remember.

There is no need for me to describe myself as I am what I am. However if you want to make this story a touch more intimate for you why not imagine I am describing the events that occurred between yourself and your favorite female icon. I guess the only thing you need to know is that I am tall, thin, with short blonde hair and I shave my pussy except for a small tuft at the very top.

On this particular day my boyfriend (Brad) had called me at work late in the afternoon to tell me he had been home all day studying. Having got his homework done he sat in the lounge watching some hard core porn that we had acquired the last time we were in Europe together. While watching the porn and stroking himself he had started to think of some nasty things he would like to do to me when I got home from work. He told me to come straight home after work because he had a "BIG NIGHT" planned for me. He finished by saying he had not come all day and that his balls were positively twitching and aching to release their pent up load.

Well needless to say all this had me hotter than molten lava and I couldn't wait to get home for some down and dirty sex. Brad is a very good looking and well built male specimen with a large cock that easily keeps me satisfied. Best of all he has an absolutely wicked imagination and he never fails to find new and original ways to turn me on.

Anyway straight after work I drove home as quickly as I could and parked the car in garage jumping out of the car eager to see Brad and get it on with him. As I ran as quickly as my high heels would allow towards the backdoor of our house I could almost feel my cunt squelching in my underwear I was so wet and aroused. Skipping up the steps I got to the back door only to see Brad standing in the open doorway with a cruel sadistic smile on his face. He was wearing his satin blue bathrobe which was open and gripped in his right hand pointing straight at me was his hard, swollen, purple angry cock.

I gasped, surprised to finding him waiting for me naked and so obviously turned on, right there in front of me. As I looked from his hard cold eyes, to his cruel smile, down his lean muscular torso, to his blood engorged cock, I practically creamed myself right there and then. All I could think of doing was dropping to my knees and take his rampaging cock deep inside my mouth and throat - God I was turned on.

Before I could move he told me to drop my purse and take off my underwear.

Obviously he wanted to be in control and I was only to happy to oblige. There are times when we swap roles in the bedroom and I dominate him but on this day it was very obvious that he was the boss.

I dropped my purse on the concrete step and did not care that some of the items spilled out and rolled down the steps onto the pavement below. I lifted my right leg and quickly reached under my navy blue skirt to grab my underwear. Quickly I yanked them down over my legs slipping them off over both feet & careful not to snag them in my heels while balancing on the door frame with my other hand.

Standing upright I held them out to him. He responded by telling me to turn them inside out and to show him my "gash juice" on them - he wanted to know how excited I was about the current "game".

Slightly embarrassed I felt myself blush but did as he said. When I turned my panties inside out we both gasped at the obvious stain and wetness that glistened on the inside gusset of the thin white material. He took the panties from me, sniffed them briefly then jammed them into the pocket of his robe.

Then he stepped through the doorway and took me by the arm & walked me down the steps and out into our backyard. There had been a little rain that day so the grass was soft and slightly damp & this caused my high heels to sink into the ground, making it difficult for me to keep my balance.

The backyard was well fenced so there was little chance of us being seen by our neighbors however I was a little anxious about the sudden change in scenery especially since I still had my good work clothes on.

Brad did not seem at all perturbed about where we were or that his gown was flapping open and anyone who happened to gaze over the fence would clearly see his erect penis slapping against his thighs as he strode to the middle of the yard.

Just as he stopped in the middle of the lawn my right heel sank deep into the grass and I nearly lost my balance backwards. In response Brad gripped my arm painfully and threw me forward. I was so surprised I hardly had time to comprehend I was falling forward on the soft ground and as a result did not get my hands out in time to stop my headlong tumble.

I slammed into the ground heavily landing on my left shoulder and briefly tasted dirt and grass that smeared across my left cheek and chin. Shaking slightly I got up on my hands and knees and when I glanced down I saw that my white blouse was heavily stained with grass and dirt where it had contacted with the ground. My skirt had ridden up my thighs and my knees were wet and dirty from resting on the damp earth. My high heels pointed towards the house and on the right one I saw a clump of grass and dirt hanging from it.

I only had a moment to think before Brad flipped me over and before I could react he ripped my blouse open sending buttons flying out over the lawn. I shrieked and gasped as I realized he had completely ruined one of my best work outfits - the disheveled blouse was torn and soiled with dirt and angry looking grass stains.

I laid there on my hips propped up on my elbows as he ruthlessly ripped the rest of the blouse off me quickly followed by my bra. He discarded both items onto the nearby grass. Before I could stop him he yanked painfully at my skirt, tearing the buttons holding it around my waist. Like a crazed animal he huffed and puffed as he pulled the useless skirt down my legs and also threw it aside.

I laid there on the damp cool grass in just my high heels, my legs askew, and my boyfriend standing menacingly above me with a raging hard on sticking out between his legs. He leered at me like a twisted creature from a horror movie as he slipped my underwear from his pocket and without any consideration for me whatsoever leaned forward and stuffed the smelly come stained cloth into my mouth. I tried to protest but he viciously told me to shut up and my attempts to speak only helped him to stuff my panties deep inside my mouth. He prodded the salty sweet underwear into my mouth with his fingers and this made me gag and cough on the course material as it rasped against the entrance to my throat.

I hindsight I'm glad he effectively gagged me because next he removed some elastic cord from his pocket that had two cruel looking clothes pegs attached to each end. I quickly gathered they were going to end up on the end of my throbbing and puckered teats.

Mesmerized I watched as he realized I knew what was coming next. Smiling wickedly his teeth flashed white in the dimming evening sky and I could almost see flecks of spittle and saliva drooling form his lust crazed mouth.

Leaning over my naked and prone body he cruelly grabbed my left tit and without hesitation clamped one of the clothes pegs firmly onto my nipple. The plastic teeth closed painfully behind the bullet like tip making it bite into sensitive flesh where the nipple changes color from deep red to the pale whiteness of my breast.

If it wasn't for my panties in my mouth I would have howled in pain but as it was all I could manage was a deep grunt that made my shoulders and belly shake in response.

Then Brad grabbed me by the shoulders and flipped me back onto my hands and knees and once again I could feel the all too familiar wet damp earth pressing into my knees and hands. The sudden movement made my tits jiggles wildly and this emphasized the peg hanging off my left tit which in turn sent a stabbing bolt of pain up my chest and upper body. I clenched my fists in response and gouged large clumps of dirt and grass out of the lawn further dirtying myself in the muck.

Brad leaned over me and I felt his hot phallus rest briefly on my damp and chilled bottom as he reached for the loose end of the elastic band. Holding it he pulled me back slightly so my knees were bent and my bottom nearly touched the heels of my feet. I hung my head in shame and knew that soon enough I was going to feel the identical pain in my other lust swollen teat - but secretly I was looking forward to it.

Then it happened - reaching under me he snapped the other peg onto my other nipple and I shrieked obscenely into the material jammed in my mouth. I knew he had been extra cruel with the application of this peg, I had even heard it as he open the peg to it's outer most extremity, then placing it over my blood infused nipple he dramatically let go and I heard the peg SNAP loudly over the sensitive flesh hanging off my chest. Fuck it huuuuurt so much I remember feeling tears springing from my eyes and running down my hot flushed cheeks, I rocked my hips back and forth trying to shake the pegs loose but this only caused my tits to swing back and forth increasing the pain that was tormenting me.

Behind me I heard Brad sniggering and then I felt the earth move as he knelt behind me positioning him self ready to fuck me shamelessly on our back lawn while I quivered and panted like a tortured animal. Kneeling there I waited to feel him lunge into my wet and totally sodden cunt - don't get me wrong the abuse my nipples had taken hurt dreadfully but at the same time it had turned me on immensely, I practically begged him to fuck me. Before Brad pushed into me however he reached up through my legs and grabbed the elastic cord near the middle where it hung loosely between my tortured breasts. He pulled the material back between my legs viciously and this made me lift my head bawling in anguish. Instinctively I pushed my hips back to reduce the pull on my tits and in doing so mashed his hot throbbing penis between my chilled and quivering buttocks.

Pushing gently he eased me forward slightly and I could feel him twisting the elastic creating pulls and tugs at my nipples that made me wince in pain. I hung my head in exhaustion and glanced back between my naked thighs. I saw that Brad had knotted a small loop in the middle of the elastic band. Then as I watched further he reached for his scrotum with one hand as he stretched the elastic loop over his cock sliding it down to the base so that the band of material effectively strangled his cock root & scrotum.

Lewdly I saw his swollen red nuts hanging beneath the band and this perversely imprisoned his scrotum while they were effectively "reined" to my tits like a horses bridle. Then he surprised me and pulled his hips back from mine. This had the effect of stretching the elastic further between us and pulling my nipples obscenely down my body threatening to tear them clean off my chest. Likewise his scrotum stretched but I could only hear him gasping in rapture as it seemed to pleasure him more than causing him pain.

I howled in pain (again because I was effectively gagged with my own underwear the only noise that was emitted was a dull keening noise from deep in my throat). I braced my hands deep in the grass and realized the only way I could ease this pain would be to push my hips back towards Brad. Then it dawned on me - he was going to plunder my body hard and whether I liked it or not the only way I could stop my ravishment would be to push myself back against him, almost volunteering my body to his thrusts and forcing myself upon him.

God it was so nasty and wicked I just about came right there and then. However before I could gather my thoughts properly Brad grabbed his rampant erection and bent his tool down between my legs so that it was perpendicular to him and wedged it quickly in the entrance to my womanhood.

With a mighty roar he forced his hips forward and sunk himself up to his pubic bone right inside me on the first stroke.

God it felt absolutely out of this world!!!!!!!

First I relished the elastic cord weakening their hold on my distended nipples and briefly enjoyed the fact that they were free of the intense stretching pain I had been suffering previously. Secondly his cock felt so hot plunging inside me it was like a hot iron surging through my buttery & syrupy gash to dump warmth and a sense of fullness deep in my belly. Lastly I feel my stomach quivering and my toes beginning to curl as the long awaited orgasm I had been dreaming of all afternoon finally unleashed itself.

I grunted over and over as wave upon wave of warm bright red colors assaulted my brain behind tightly clenched eyes. I could feel my come marinating Brad's rigid tool that he held still inside my clasping cunt. Literally I felt hot come splash out between my open thighs and bathe both Brad and I in my juices. Christ it was the best orgasm I could ever remember having.

Than just as I was coming down Brad gripped my hips firmly in both his hands and began power driving his cock back and forth into the depths of my vagina. Each time he drew back I could feel the insistent tug on my sensitive nipples as they stretched as far as he was inclined to pull out of me. Then on the in swing my tits slapped forward and I wailed and howled feeling the blood rush back into my tortured nips.

I discovered that if I bowed my head and sat on my heels, this greatly reduced the tension on my nipples, and that was how I stayed until Brad finished fucking me.

I must have looked like a right royal tramp - naked except for my heels, face buried in the damp lawn, my mouth opened wide is a long scream and my dirty soiled undies wedged in the back of my gaping maw, my tits being dragged back and forth by the cruel elastic clenched tightly to my nipples by common plastic house pegs, my arse high in the air and my boyfriend ravaging me doggy style hard and fast.

Sometimes he pulled himself completely out of me and hung there suspended further torturing my stretched and abused nipples, then he would slam himself back into me with such intense force it would drive my face into the earth and I could taste as well as smell the rich dirt being forced up my nasal passage.

I think I came four times before Brad finally slammed deep inside me, raking my hips with his finger nails, and bellowing loudly that he was coming deep inside my slutty snatch. I'm sure some of the neighbors heard but both of us were way past caring at that stage.

I did not move until Brad pulled himself out of me and I felt his come gush out down my thighs as if my guts was pouring out of me - I felt so empty I almost begged him to fill me again. Once again my nipples screamed as the elastic cord was pulled and provided fresh tension against my battered breasts.

Rather than releasing me I felt him stand up and at the same time grabbed me by the hair & raised me to my unsteady feet in front of him. Cruelly latched to each other I was frog-marched naked in front of him back inside the house.

Each step up the porch was murder as I was forced to raise myself higher than him self torturing my own breasts briefly before he stepped up behind me.

Inside the lounge he had already drawn the curtains. He held me still in the middle of the room and told me to spread my legs. Then he instructed me to reach between my legs and carefully remove the elastic loop from his drained and deflated scrotum.

Carefully I did as he said making sure not to squeeze his nuts and possibly inflame his anger. When the loop was removed from his scrotum I sighed in relief as I felt the ungainly pressure ease on my pulled and unnaturally elongated breasts. However my respite was short lived.

Moving swiftly Brad pushed me forward and bent my head down into the cushion of the single-seater nearby. He pushed hard enough that I had to squat slightly before my fall forward was halted by the chair. I used my hands to balance myself and was unprepared for what he did next.

Without any preparation whatsoever Brad sadistically shoved his new erection right up my dry and unyielding rectum. Again it was a good thing I had my panties still in my mouth and my face pushed into the cushions because I screamed in agony as I felt him brutally sodomize me.

I am not sure if I orgasmed or not all I can remember is wishing he would come so that the scars in my arse could be bathed in something wet and then he would be pulling out of my abused and painful hole.

Later when I regained consciousness I found myself still naked but tied face down over the dining room table. I still had my soiled panties in my mouth, I was still wearing my high heels from work earlier that day, I could still feel the pegs biting numbly into my sorely blood depleted nipples, and my rectum still hurt awfully like there was acid bubbling inside me.

My arms were pulled in front of me and tied to the legs at the head of the table and my legs were pinned behind me, I could only guess they were also tied, slightly apart leaving me exposed and vulnerable to further rapes at Brad's whim.

It was late outside as I could see darkness outside the windows and behind me in the lounge I could hear Brad talking on the phone to someone. He sounded excited and I caught brief snippets of conversation that sounded like he was inviting someone or some people around for a party.

Realizing my predicament I tried to fight free of my bonds and pull myself away from the table. It was impossible and all I achieved was to bruise my upper thighs against the top edge of the table. I tried to spit out the horrid material still in my mouth but then realized Brad had taped my mouth shut with some duct tape we kept in the laundry.

I stayed immobile like that for at least an hour while Brad moved around the house drinking numerous beers and I heard him putting more in the fridge. A little later I heard voices as Brad let people in the back door and brought them inside. I heard cans of beer being popped open and lots of male voices laughing and talking. There were lots of lewd and humiliating comments about me being trussed up naked over the dining room table while they stood around laughing and drinking.

I was so ashamed that I closed my eyes hoping it was all just a bad dream and that if I willed it strongly enough when I opened my eyes they would all be gone. But I was wrong, my eyes snapped open when I felt strange fingers probing my used and recently fucked vagina. I groaned and thrashed in my bonds trying to tell him to leave me alone but nothing intelligible came out from behind my gag.

After I had been manhandled and pawed by numerous hands I heard Brad asking for everyone's attention. He went on to explain why he had called them all there. As he began to speak he placed an empty beer glass on the table by my head where I could see it, then he told everyone the rules........I'll never forget those few simple words.

"Lisa has asked me to invite you all here tonight because she has always had a fantasy to be used and abused by lots of hard cocks one after the other. The rules are simple. Lisa will stay bound and gagged face down on the table like this for the entire session. This is not a free fuck boys - you need to place the appropriate amount of coin in the glass before you proceed".

Fuck - I couldn't believe it, Brad was going to sell my body to his mates while I struggled and strained bound to our dining room table. I couldn't believe he was prepared to gamble everything we had for one night of whoring my body against my will.....that fucking low down bastard. I remember thinking I was going to castrate him when I got out of this. If I had been shocked by the events so far the worst was still to come with his next comment.

12