A Night I'll Never Forget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So remember lads pay before you play - 1 dollar for her cunt and 2 bucks for her tight arse, believe me her arse is worth twice as much".

I was flabbergasted not only were my holes for sale but then only for a couple of coins. I was so distraught I started to sob uncontrollably. I couldn't believe I meant so little to Brad that he would sell my arse to be fucked by his friends for a single 2 dollar coin.

Over the next few hours I screamed and hollered in my head the word 'No' a thousand times but nothing or nobody stopped the frenzied chain rape of my two most intimate holes. Each time a coin dropped into the glass in front of my tear stained eyes I cringed knowing precisely where the next cock was going to enter me. The noise of the coins rattling in that glass as cock after cock slammed and fucked me continue to haunt me to this very day.

When finally it was all over I heard Brad saying good night to the last people leaving through the back door. My insides felt all mashed up and full of copious amounts of sticky thick goo, I wanted to puke but was afraid I would choke to death. I felt streams of come sliding down the inside of my thighs and seeping in between the soles of my shoes and my feet where it cooled into a clammy wet tingly mess oozing out between my toes.

When the last people had left and Brad closed the door he came back into the room obviously drunk and very pleased with him self. He lifted the beer glass from the table and I felt him slide it up my legs obviously collecting as much come from my holes and legs that he could get to gather inside the glass. I felt his fingers probe both my loose arse and cunt as he scooped out great globs of cum and I heard and felt it slopping and plopping into the glass behind me.

All the time he made horrible snide remarks about what a tramp and a whore I was. He also made exaggerated noises emphasizing how disgusted he was that I had so much come inside me and that he would have to be half pissed to want to stick his cock inside me ever again. His words drilled into the very core of my soul and I lay defeated and exhausted thinking I should have done more to stop what happened. I started to blame myself and dread losing Brad because I had been such a filthy wanton slut.

When he finished scooping all the come out of my orifices he placed the glass back on the table. I was horrified to see that most of the coins were covered in thick white creamy goo and it was sliding down the inside of the glass in great stringy rivulets - the very sight made my mouth water and unconsciously I swallowed hard wanting to taste it and feel it fill the empty ache in my belly.

While I focused on the come and coin filled jar Brad had walked around to stand in front of my face. Viciously he peeled a little of the tape away from my mouth & then when there was enough for him to pinch between his thumb and fore finger he yanked it off my face leaving my lips and cheeks feeling sore and blistered.

I screamed into my panties now a sodden mess on my tongue. He jammed his fingers in my mouth and dug out my panties, curling them in his hand, he threw them with a loud wet SPLAT against the nearby wall. I watched them cling momentarily onto the wall then slowly loosen their grip and slide down to the floor.

The next thing I knew was Brad holding me by the ears and brutally fucking my face. I didn't have time to scream or protest. I just hung over the table while he used my mouth for the last rape of the night.

I gagged and choked on his cock and in his drunken state it took ages before he finally gushed hot rancid sperm into my throat and mouth. It was the worst tasting load of come I had ever tasted and I couldn't wait for him to remove his cock so I could spit it out.

Brad waited for his cock to soften before he removed it from my mouth, I spent the whole time sobbing and trying to breathe around his slug like cock on my tongue.

When he withdrew he simply walked away and left me tied to the table with come dripping from both ends onto the floor below. I was too exhausted and drained to cry out after him and that is where I slept the night bound to the table, used and full of come like a 2 bit whore, next to me a jar containing my 'earnings' for my nights work and soaked in god knows how many men's come who had had the privilege of fucking me for a coin donation.

It was a night I'll never forget and now I cream my panties every day when I think about that night hoping, praying, wanting it to happen again.....maybe tonight?

P.S. For anyone that is interested - When I counted my 'earnings' later, I made $28 with my arse and $12.00 with my cunt. Call me perverse but I have kept that money ever since and somehow I cannot make myself spend it; it is almost sacred if you know what I mean?

12