A Night In

Story Info
Movie night turns into more.
1.1k words
3.76
19.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting down next to you on the couch, I give you a lingering kiss. You let go of the kiss and ask "Ready?" I nod.

I can't help but stare at you instead of the movie we start to watch. I just barely have the taste of you left on my lips from the kiss... and looking at you just makes me ache to taste you again. I start running my fingers softly on the back of your neck. As I lay a kiss just below your ear, you turn your head to look at me with a quizzical look before returning your attention to the movie. After a few seconds I whisper the words "I'm hungry" into your ear which makes you look into my eyes again. After a few moments, you bite your lower lip to try and stop yourself from smiling because you just realized that it's not food I'm craving.

I slowly start kissing the side of your neck making my way around til I'm about to taste your lips again. But I stop and pull away just a little which makes you open your eyes and throw a wondering look but you suddenly let out a giggle and wrap an arm around my neck to pull me in closer when you see just how badly I want you. Our lips finally touch and the taste of your lips and tongue on mine sends a pulse right through me. You feel my hand moving underneath the blanket we were sharing. Sliding my hand from your neck down to your stomach. Then softly moving my fingers over as I start to massage your thighs. My other hand sliding down your back as I pull you closer to me. Letting go of your lips as I move down kissing your neck. My tongue licking and teasing your collarbone. My hands move over your skin once more from your shoulders down to your legs as I start spreading your thighs. I push you back against the couch as I kneel down and move between your legs, tossing the blanket aside. I push your thighs even wider then slowly start kissing and nibbling your inner thighs. I stop momentarily to look up at you and smile which makes you let out another little giggle when you saw the look in my eyes and realize just how hungry for you I am.

By the time my lips get to your panties, I can already taste how wet you are. I slide my hands up to your waist, slide my fingers between your skin and your panties and start tugging them down. Your legs then go up straight into the air as you help me get them off. I slowly let your legs drop and rest on my shoulders, feeling the warmth of your thighs on my cheeks. My hands running down the back of your thighs gives you goose bumps as you arch your back and let out a soft moan. I can see you're dripping wet as I let my tongue slide up your thigh to your hip. You start to squirm as I let my tongue linger for a moment then slide back down and up the other side. I stop and gently blow on your wetness which makes you instantly squeak as you bite your lip again.

I can feel you squirm and try to angle your hips as you try to push yourself closer to my mouth, but I loop my arms around your legs, my hands resting on your hips so I can hold you down."You're not going anywhere" I say with a hint of authority. Which makes you let out a little whine. Letting my tongue slide along the outside of your lips, feeling you get wetter, I just can't seem to get enough. I glance up at you. Your eyes closed, I watch you breathing slow and heavily while caressing your breasts. I can hear you start to whimper as I keep teasing my way toward your beautiful, deliciously wet little cunt but turn away before I do. But even I can't help myself as I finally let my tongue slide down one of your lips and right back up the other. You let out a long moan and try to move your hips toward me but I make you remember my grip by making it a little firmer, not letting those hips move an inch from where I want them.

I let my tongue slide over your clit as I slip it into my mouth, keeping it between my lips as I gently suck on it while flicking it with my tongue. Just as I've licked up every drop of you, I slide my tongue between your lips, finally slipping inside. You let out another long but much louder moan that just makes me want you even more. I start sliding it in and out of your cunt slowly... deeper and deeper, tasting you more and more. I let my tongue slide out and start lightly playing with your clit. I slowly blow on your clit and I feel you quiver in response to feeling my breath on your wet skin.

As I lightly keep licking your clit, I bring my right hand down and slide it up your thigh. I bring my fingers up to you and I feel your wetness on my fingers as I slide them up and down over you. Then slowly slide my fingers into you, feeling you squirm as you let out another loud moan.

"Careful dear, you're gonna wake the neighbors... again."

"I.. d... on't caaa re." is all you can muster.

Nibbling your thigh as I start sliding my fingers in and out of you faster and faster as you let out a squeak and your moaning gets louder and more constant. My fingers slide out, my thumb slides and massages your clit, my tongue slides back inside you... I feel your hands grab the back of my head as you start to arch your back . I shove my tongue as deep as it goes and completely engulf your cunt with my mouth.

Suddenly your legs tighten around my head, your body twitches and you let out a scream as I feel you cum... tasting you completely. Feeling every spasm of your cunt tightening around my tongue. Feeling every little aftershock as I try to taste every drop of your orgasms.

When your thighs finally loosen their grip on my head, I look up and you finally open your eyes and look down at me smiling and trying to catch your breath. And while I pull back a little, I lick you off my fingers, I give you a playful little wink and say "I'm still hungry... what's for dessert?"... and you just can't stop yourself from letting out another little giggle before pulling me back up to you for a kiss.

I sit back down beside you at let you lean back up against me. I turn to you and say... "So much for watching that movie, huh?"