A Night in a Dark Room

Story Info
You are His blindfolded sub.
1.2k words
3.76
28.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your hands are bound tightly above your head. You can't see through the darkness of the black blind fold over your eyes. It is so quiet you the dripping of water onto the hard wood floor. Drip. Drip. You hear a bottle open. The bottle cap hits the floor and echoes in the empty room. Foot steps slowly come towards you. The floors creak with each step. Your naked body lays there waiting. Waiting for some kind of sign on what the person in the room will do with you. Your nipples are hard waiting in fear. Or is it in anticipation? You feel a cold hard object against your foot. The water on the outside of the object coats your foot as it traces up and down the arch of your foot. Still no voices.

The object makes its way up your legs tracing the inside of your calf and then your thigh. The wet trail left behind is tickling your skin. You feel the ridges along the bottom of the object. You feel the rounded edges and the circular shape. In your mind you have determined it is a bottle. Maybe a beer bottle of some type. Suddenly you feel two rough hands. One on each of your thighs. The hands push your legs farther apart.

The cold object rubs around your bare pussy. You struggle in your restraints. The narrow end of the object glides up and down your unintentionally wet lips. Two rough fingers spread your lips and you feel the bottle inching towards the moist opening. The man teases you as the bottle twirls at the entrance of your pussy. Just when you thought you were going to get filled by this cold bottle, your hands are jerked and pull you to your knees. Your hands are now suspended from the ceiling. You sit on your knees as you feel a warm hard flicking tongue on your hard nipple. You jump from the startling sensation.

Suddenly a hard stinging slap stuns your ass. You hear a whisper in your ear "I didn't tell you you could move. Did I? Do not move unless I tell you to. Or else the punishment will be very harsh." All you can manage to moan is "Yes, Sir."

Your ass still stings as you feel the bottle around your clit. Soon the bottle is lined up with your tight hole. "Sit down on the bottle" the low voice grumbles. You hesitate as you slowly lower your body onto the cold bottle below you. In your ear you hear the voice command you to begin to fuck the bottle. "Please Sir. Don't make me. It is too big." Quickly he responds "FUCK THE BOTTLE NOW BEFORE I PUNISH YOU HARDER THAN BEFORE!"

A tear runs down your cheek as you slowly and emotionlessly rode up and down the bottle. His hands grab and squeeze your tits. Pulling on your hard nipples as he twists them. "Fuck the bottle." is whispered into your ear. You begin to ride it a little quicker but still seem to be emotionless. You feel the bed rock and shift as the man seemed to climb onto the bed.

Your head swivels trying to figure out what is going on until his hard cock slaps you on your face across your cheek. He grabs you by your hair and forces his cock into your mouth. Your eyes still covered and your hands are still bound above your head. Now you have this massive cock forced into your mouth. It barely fits into your mouth.

Unknowingly, you begin to get into it. Your mouth sucks in his monster cock taking it in as far as possible. You begin to fuck the bottle taking all of the neck into your soaking pussy. All you can think about it getting more and more of it inside you. The man's hand still gripping your hair forcing his cock deeper down your throat.

Your pussy is aching for more. You want it deeper inside you. Your body rocks with an orgasm like never before. You clinch your legs together to hold the bottle deep inside you as you wait for the spasms to subside. The man removes his cock from your mouth. You begin to whimper as to let him know you want more. He slaps your ass and tells you to spread your legs. You do as he asks and the bottle is removed from your freshly filled pussy.

"Lick the bottle clean," you are commanded. Your tongue quickly licks the rim and outer shell of the bottle. He pushes the bottle into your mouth. You taste your cum all over it. It seemed better than the last time you remember tasting it. Surprisingly your ache to have the bottle or another object deep inside you.

Once he feels you have cleaned it thoroughly, he sits you back down on the bottle. Quickly your body bounces up and down on the bottle. You seek to take more and more of it deeper and deeper. You feel another sharp sting to your ass. "Deeper my little whore! Deeper!" He grabs and squeezes your ass and forces a finger into your ass. You jump in painful pleasure. His thick finger is buried up to his knuckle inside your ass. His body presses against yours behind you. One finger in your ass and the other hand holding onto your full tits. You moan as the pleasure overtakes your body. "Harder." He whispers in your ear. You follow every command to please him.

His hard cock pokes you in your back. His hard nipples press against your back. His hands pulling and twisting on your nipples harder as you ride the glass object wanting more. He can tell you are close to cumming again and moves he hand to your aching clit. Just as you need it, he rubs it hard making you cum so hard. Your eyes roll back in your head. You become light headed. You feel weak. Finally your body surrenders and collapses on the bottle.

You wake at the feeling of his cock slapping against your lips. "Suck my cock and swallow my cum!" You open your mouth as wide as possible inviting it into your waiting throat. His hand pulls at your long hair as he fucks your mouth without regard for your need to breath or swallow. Your saliva drips and strings from your lips as his cock fills your mouth. Each trust pushes deeper and deeper inside you. His moans get deeper and deeper as he pulls on your hair harder. "You gonna swallow all of my cum? Are you my cum slut?" All you can do is moan and hope he understands you are willing to please him.

You can tell he is close as he pumps your mouth. All you can do is sit there and try not to choke on his monster cock being forced down your throat. Your hair is gripped tightly between his fingers in his hands. A load moan fills the empty room as you hear "I AM CUMMMMMMMIIINNNNGGGG!!!" At that moment he shoves his cock deep into your mouth and erupts pumping load after load of hot cum into the back of your throat. You feel each spurt of cum hitting the top of your tongue and rushing down your throat. He grunts as you suck every last drop of cum from his softening cock.

"That is a good cum slut." He says as he pulls his dick from your mouth. Without another word he leaves the room as you sit there with the bottle still buried inside your wet pussy and a few drops of cum slowly making its way down your chin and neck.