A Night in Cell Block F

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warden pointed out that beside him within inches of the console he was sitting at were the key to the handcuffs and his radio but they were just out of his line of sight but well within reach of his hand. He said, "Yes, Mistress!"

The warden said, "There may be hope for you yet, Jeff, I see you now know your place under a woman's feet. Go get yourself cleaned up and dressed then we will discuss more in my office!"

"Yes, Mistress," Jeff said as the warden undid his cuffs and released and once more he headed for the shower room and as he was walking the warden saw the welts that were still raised on his ass. Once Jeff was in the shower the warden walked down and opened the cell of Colleen and let her out of it.

"Was it worth it?" the warden asked her as Colleen stepped out in her own prison guard uniform.

"Yes, sis, after what that bastard did to me in high school he deserves so much more than what happened to him tonight," Colleen said pulling of the brunette with to reveal her blonde hair and then removing the colored contacts to reveal that they were actually blue.

"So you want to be there tonight to keep breaking him in?" the warden asked her sister.

"Yeah, I want him to lick my fucking high heeled shoes before I fuck him in the ass with it," Colleen growled.

The warden asked, "What did he do exactly?"

Colleen said, "He screwed my best friend at the prom in the bathroom, fucking asshole! Then that bitch came out and gloated about, of course he didn't recognize you either did he, Monica? Even after he fucked you!"

Monica said, "Yeah, but aren't you going to let me out now!"

Colleen said, "In about 5 to 10!" The Colleen and the warden left Cell Block F in the hands of two guards and went back to the warden's office to wait for Jeff to arrive there to discuss things.

I'm not a prison guard and I'm sure that they have some kind of safeguards for something like this to keep it from happening but figured it'd make an interesting story. Let me know as any comments will be appreciated.

12