A Night in Jamaica

Story Info
A hot day and night after a stroll to the nude beach.
6.2k words
4.5
23.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part I

The evening began like most others on our vacation. We had spent a fun day on the beach and at the water park with the kids. We had also had our fair share of adult beverages from the various bars located throughout the resort.

The difference in this day was that while I was sitting on the beach hanging out with the other folks in our group the topic of the nude beach at the resort came up. After a while and some discussion, two of the ladies in our group decided to take a walk down to the nude beach and give it a look. A short while after they departed the main group, you came over and sat down next to me. Someone in the group mentioned that the nude beach had some visitors from our group and we chatted about St Martin and the beaches there some more. I then asked you f you wanted to head over to the nude beach. With a smile on your face you said "Sure, why not."

We picked up out towels and began the long walk down the regular beach. We then came to the next section of beach which was known as the "topless" beach. There was no one on this beach, it was deserted. About 150 yards ahead was what appeared to be a metal barrier which reached from the water to the woods at the back of the beach. In the middle of the wall was an opening wide enough for two people to walk through side by side. Next to the opening was a sign. It said that through the wall was a Nude Beach. "No Children" and "No Clothing" was allowed.

Just as we reached the entry to the nude beach, one of our friends who had preceded us was coming back through the opening. She had a smile on her face and told us that our other friend was sitting at the far end of the beach.

As we went through the opening, I was curious to see how many people were laying out on the nude beach. As it turned out there were 3-4 other couples between us and the far end of the beach where we were headed.

Most of the people did not appear to even notice us walk past. The only one who did was a guy who was wading in the water and was looking back at the beach. I looked at him as we passed and he acknowledged us as we worked our way down the beach. I imagine he was wondering if we were simply gawkers coming to the nude beach looking for some cheap thrills or I we were actually going to go nude.

As we approached the end of the beach we could see our friend was standing in the water looking down into the water near her. She did not appear to see us approach. We grabbed a couple of beach chairs and pulled them together and sat down. Our friend in the water was topless, she still had the bottom of her swimsuit on. I stood up and unties the lace on the top of my shorts and slipped them off. I then spread out my towel and reclined back and turned on my mp3 player and started to enjoy some au natural sunning.

As I was getting naked, you stood and pulled your top up and over your head exposing your breasts. I looked over and was happy to see you taking your top off. My eyes went to your nipples which despite the bright sun and heat of the day your nipples were getting quite hard. I was concerned that this was going to have a similar hardening effect on me.

I asked if you were going to take the bottom of your suit off and said "we'll see." I did not press the issue and you set your top down on your chair and started to walk towards the water and our friend who appeared to be oblivious to our presence. As you got to the water and made your way to our friend she suddenly realized you were there. She was quite startled when she saw you. You two talked for a while and I was just far enough away to hear what you were talking about as much as I was curious to know.

After a while you turned and headed back towards me and our chairs. You got to your chair, spread out your towel and sat back to relax next to me. We sat for a few minutes when I heard our friend ask if she could sit near us. We said sure, we were not shy. She pulled her chair over towards us and I think suddenly realized that I was sitting there completely nude. She was a little startled but I tried to act as normal as a naked guy could and said I was fine. She pulled her chair past me and along side your's. We spent the next 45 minutes or so having a nice discussion about nudity, nude beaches and American vs European perceptions of nudity.

At this point we decided it was getting late and that it was probably a good time to pack up and head back to the main group on the textile beach. You stood and put your top back on as did our friend and I also stood and pulled my swim suit on. We grabbed our towels and started the walk back. I couldn't help wish we had more time to use the nude beach more and thought of the many fun and exciting days on St Martin as I knew the effect going naked has on both of us.

When we got back to the main beach and the rest of our group we decided it was time to head up to our rooms to get cleaned up for dinner.

Part II

We got all of our beach stuff, our blankets, snorkel gear, suntan lotions, flip-flops, etc and packed it up in our beach bag and made our way from the sand towards the pools and the main resort buildings. Some of our group went to the big hot tub in the center of the resort. We hung out there for a little while and then figured we both needed to get showered and cleaned up for the evening and be ready in time for our dinner reservations.

I got into the shower first and proceeded to wash the sunscreen off. You were in the bedroom ironing the top and skirt you planned to wear for dinner. Once I was done with the shampoo and soap I then trimmed things up a bit to make sure I was presentable. When I stepped out of the shower you were ready to get in. I grabbed my towel and slipped past you and you stripped off your suit top exposing your hard nipples to my view. I continued to move past you as you neared the shower. You then peeled your bikini bottom down off your ass and bent over as you stepped out of it and gave me a great view of it and a little glimpse of your pussy as you picked the suit up off the floor. You knew that I was watching and that you were putting on a nice little show for me; it was working as my towel was beginning to "tent" a bit.

You did your thing in the shower as I brushed my teeth and shaved. I checked to make sure the trimming I had done in the shower was good and everything was nice and smooth and did some final touch-up work. I heard the water in the shower shut off as I stepped from the bathroom. I then grabbed my clothes and pressed my pants and white cotton dress shirt for dinner. I pulled on the khakis and then slipped the gauze like cotton shirt on and buttoned if up but left the top few buttons undone. It didn't take long before I was ready for dinner as you had gotten out of the shower and started to primp and prep for the evening. By this time you were close to finishing and ready to get dressed. I laid on the bed as you took you clothes and got dressed in a nice tight blue top and your new "Big Dogs" wrap around skirt that tied at your waist. After a few minor adjustments in front of the mirror we were off to dinner. As we left the room I could not help dropping a hand to have a feel of your nice smooth ass. As I did this my hand slid across the smooth material of your skirt to the small of your back. We got into the elevator and began our descent, I could not help but smile to myself as I thought that you might not be wearing and underwear.

We met a few folks from our group as we awaited the rest to arrive. I went to the bar and got us each a Red Stripe as you chatted. We drank our beers as we talked and before everyone was down we each were on our second beers. Once everyone was ready to go we made the short walk to the restaurant.

Dinner was at the Caribbean restaurant. We each ordered what we thought we would like as we sat with Kathy and Dana. We drank the "white wine" for dinner as the only other choice was Red. After our appetizers and main course we had finished off the wine. Everyone was having a very good time and enjoying each other's company. Our waiter brought out the desert and we finished it off. The desert was OK, but you wanted something a little extra for desert and a little taste from home.

As you sat at our table and chatted, I headed over to the small store at the resort to see what they had. I found a package of m&m's. I bought them and headed back to meet you. On the way I opened the package and sorted some of the green m&m's out and put them in my pocket. Throughout dinner my mind was distracted by the thought of you sitting right next to me, carrying on a normal conversation, looking absolutely hot. I sitting beside you, wondering, "was I right?" were you wearing a thong? I wanted to let my hand drop under the table and have my fingers do the walking inside your skirt to confirm my suspicions, or were they my hopes?

I met back up with you and the rest of our crew you were just getting up to leave the table and the restaurant. I put a few of the green m&m's in my hand and slipped my hand into yours. You smiled as you felt the familiar shape of the small chocolate candies in the palm of your hand. You then slyly moved your hand to your chin and popped the m&m's into your watering mouth.

As we all exited the restaurant we were talking about what we were all going to do for the rest of the night. It was decided that we would go to the disco and do some dancing, play some pool and have a few more Caribbean cocktails. Not everyone was ready to go to the disco yet so we checked our watches and planned to meet at the casino in about 45 minutes. Since we did not need to go back to our room we decided to go for a walk in the warm tropical night.

Part III

We left our group as they all headed towards the elevators. We were the only ones left as they all went upstairs. We headed towards the beach and as we walked past the large hot tub you took off your shoes and put them on the bench. I took my sandals off and carried them as we walked hand in hand to the cool sand of the beach. We walked barefoot away

from the main part of the resort, away from the lights of the buildings and away form the people.

As we made our way along the sandy beach, we came to the guard station making the end of the regular beach. We walked past the guard station to the topless beach. We did not stop, and continued to walk. I'm not sure if either of us had an specific destination in mind, but it was beautiful out, stars in the sky, a very light breeze, just warm enough. We crossed the topless beach, we were alone. The last person we saw was the guard we left in the distance behind us. We approached the barrier of the nude beach. We could see the opening we had been through earlier and we walked through the opening and made our way to the first chair we saw. We looked around, we could see no one else. If anyone else had has similar thoughts as us they were further on down the beach and were not visible too either of us. From what we could tell we were alone on this tropical beach. At that moment we were completely alone, just the two of us.

We stood next to the beach chair and I dropped my sandals to the sandy ground at my feet. I faced you and then leaned in towards your face with mine. Our lips met. We were both on fire. At that moment I knew we were both extremely horny as we had spent the first five or so days of this vacation unable to have any of our much craved "SXM" sex.

We were hotly kissing each other, our tongues entwined. Our bodies were pressed against each other as our hands were holding us tightly together while at the same time roaming up and down the other's back, neck and down to their ass. I was still wanting to confirm for sure that you had no underwear on so I felt for the edge of your skirt and upon finding the tie slipped my hand in and began to follow the material underneath. I finally found what I was looking for, or not looking for, but soon my fingers felt the smoothness of your skin and nothing covering it. You were bare. I smiled and looked down at your face, so proud that this hot woman in front of me was mine. I pulled my hand out and then proceeded to reach behind your back and feel for the clasp to your bra. Once I felt the enclosure through your top I was able to undo it and let the bra loosen its hold on your breasts. I slid it from underneath your top and tossed it onto the chair. My hand then instinctively went to your chest and each of my hands found what it was looking for. Your hard erect nipples were poking at the material of your top as the palms of my hands glided over them.

By now we were both getting hotter by the second. I reached down to your skirt and found the opening. I moved the edges of the fabric apart so that the skirt now was parted in the front, basically exposing you from the waist down. My right hand then moved lower towards the heat that was coming from below. As the tips of my fingers reached your clit, I could feel the wetness from your pussy. I knew that I wanted to have a taste of your nectar. I slipped a finger a little lower, between your lips and deeper into the hot wetness of your pussy. You moaned as you leaned into me how good it felt. I withdrew my fingers and asked you to sit sown and to lay back on chair. I put my fingers that were wet with your juices to my lips and licked them clean.

You sat back on the lounge chair as you might if you were about to sun yourself, except instead of having your legs out straight on the length of the chair you brought your knees up slightly and then let your legs fall to the sides and opened yourself up to me. I was standing at the end of the lounge chair, looking down at you as you anticipated what was to come. I was still completely dressed and a knelt down and moved in.

I got onto my knees and placed an hand on each of your thighs. I slid my hands up from your knees towards your pussy. They each reached your slit at the same time. One hand went to your clit as the other traced the outside of your pussy lips. I had two fingers from my right hand atop your clit as they slowly began to circle your pleasure nub. With my left hand I took my first finger and parted your lips and opened your wetness. I then dipped my finger, one knuckle deep, then another and finally to the end into your honey pot.

My fingers continued to rub your clit and move in and out of your pussy. I leaned forward and could feel the steam coming from you. My face lowered and my tongue extended as I removed my fingers from your clit and replaced them with my outstretched tongue. My tongue swirled around your clit a few times. I moved lower and began to eat your smooth pussy.

I peered up from my feast to see that you had pulled your shirt up and exposed your tits. You began to rub them, massaging each and pulling on your very erect nipples. I am licking you, all over smooth pussy. Your eyes are slits as you are engrossed in my eating your pussy and your playing with your tits.

I lick your lips, and your clit, my tongue darts inside you and I fuck you with my tongue. My finger rubs your clit as my tongue swirls. You grab your knees and bring them towards your chest. This exposes your sex even more and give even better access. I again lick to your clit a circle around the little nub and then downwards. My fingers are rubbing your wet slit. They slip lower to your ass. My finger slides over your ass and circles it, gently massaging you. You are squirming, moaning aloud as I am working your clit with my tongue and my finger is working your ass. I begin to slip my finger into your ass and you tell me "not now", I stop and tell you that I want your ass and you tell me "another time" I tell you I am going to hold you to that.

At that point your hand slides down and begins to rub your clit as I eat you

I slide a finger inside you and then a second and work on your g-spot

you continue to work your breasts with one hand as your second joins mine at the entrance to your pussy. I withdraw my fingers and you insert your finger inside you. I then slip my two wet fingers back inside you to join yours. You are grinding your hips with the three fingers working on your pussy. We pull our fingers from inside you and they are soaked with your juices, you put your finger to my mouth and I do the same and put my fingers to yours. We each taste the hot wetness.

At this point you sit up and demand to suck my hard cock. I stood up in front of you as you sat at the end of the beach chair with your top pulled off your tits and your skirt in the sand. I found the buckle to my belt and undid it. I then undid the button of my pants and lowered my zipper. I then dropped my pants and boxers to the ground at my feet and stood in front of you with your waiting mouth right before my hard cock. I unbuttoned my shirt so that it was not in the way as you and I met, your wet, hot lips on my swollen penis. As I stood there, I looked down at you as you took me into your mouth and back out and back in. I leaned my head back and looked up at the stars and the night sky. Was this a dream? I guess my wishes upon the shooting stars I had seen in the hot tub were coming true. Here I was, on a beach on a tropical island, basically naked, with an equally naked, beautiful, sexy, horny woman, who happened to be giving me one of the best cock suckings of my life.

My gaze came back down to you and I noticed that you were not only give me a wicked blow job but that your fingers had found their way to your own pussy. My vision of the two of us was even hotter now; my hot wife was fingering herself as she sucked me, what a vision. By this time we were both getting pretty worked up. Between the eating, sucking, fingering and overall heat being generated we needed to fuck. You pulled my cock from your wet lips and I proceeded to lie back on the chair where you had been and you climbed on top of me. I still had my shirt on, but nothing else. You also had just your top, which was pushed up exposing your tits and very hard nipples. As I was laying back on the chair, my bare feet were in the sand, my hards were reaching upwards for your breasts. You reached down with your hand to the point where our bodies met and took my cock in your grasp and guided it to your dripping pussy. You then rubbed the head along the slippery lips, back and forth, up and down, lingering on your clit. You then slid it lower and at that point directed it inside. You then descended and engulfed me, I was inside you. You felt incredible and I moaned "you feel sooo good!!!"

You settled down on me and made sure that I was as deep inside as possible. You then began a rocking motion, back and forth, working my cock in and out of your wetness. You leaned forward, presenting me with your tits. You looked down at me and said "suck my tits!" and so being the obedient husband, I did what I was told, not that I was complaining.

I reached up and with my hand tool your left breast in it and directed it towards my mouth. This was not as simple as it could have been since you were now riding me pretty hard, moving up and down my shaft. I tried to keep my lips and tongue in contact with your nipples as you were grinding into me. Our pace was quickening. We were both so hot, so engrossed that we were oblivious to our surroundings.

You sat up, arching your back, pushing your chest out, a hand on each side, pressing me in as deep as you can. I reached forward to the junction where we met and found your clit. I rubbed it as you moved up and down on me. We were now both close. I rubbed harder and you began to grind into me even more. You began moaning aloud, saying, "yes, yes, yes, fuck me, yes, fuck me harder....harder!" I thrust my hips upwards, slamming into you, bouncing you up and almost off of me, then you sliding back down. I

felt my cum beginning to build as you yelled, "HARDER, HARDER, HARDER, FUCK ME......I'm CUUUUUMMMMIIINNNNGGGGG!"

12