A Night in Jamaica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that point I felt the cum rise up from my balls through my cock and blast inside you as I kept thrusting my hard cock deep inside. Grunting and moaning as I filled your pussy with cum. We were both breathing hard as we slowly came down and realized we were in the middle of the beach, basically naked and having just had a very crazy fuck.

We were not really watching the time and decided that we better get ourselves put back together and make our way back towards the center of the resort and meet up with the rest of our group.

Part IV

We walked quickly back towards the main bar and as we approached the first pool we were met by the rest of the group. They must have seen something on our faces or something, as they quizzed us "Where have you two been??"

We answered with just "a walk in the beach" For some reason I don't think that convinced them. Not sure if I still had a hard-on that was showing, too big a smile on my face or if we both did or what. We all then walked the rest of the way across the resort to the disco. There were at least twelve of us when we walked into the disco. We went to the bar and everyone got a Miami Vice or Red Stripe. Our group split into a few smaller groups, some going to the dance floor, some heading for the pool table and a few more went outside of the disco to sit and talk away from the noise of the music.

You and I sort of moved from group to group. We danced some and watch some pool and then ended up outside with some folks just drinking and chatting. After a while most everyone came out and we walked over to the pool. We tried to see if Jen was going to get pushed into the pool or get in on her own. As she delayed and stalled, Doug targeted you and pushed you into the pool. You were soaked to the bone, dripping head to toe. Some people got into the pool and some did not. No one had a swimsuit. It was getting late for some of our group and they used the pool as an opportunity to call it a night and go to their rooms. The rest of use decided the hot tub was the better option.

You and I along with maybe four of the other guys from our group went over to the main hot tub. When we got there it was empty. As none of us had suits, some stripped down to their underwear or were wearing shorts. A couple of us figured that who needs a suit and stripped off everything and got into the tub. Since you were already wet from head to toe you just got into the tub with your skirt and shirt on. We each had a couple more beers and all just enjoyed the warm night in the Caribbean. As I sat in the tub thinking I had the coolest wife in the world I looked over at you and saw your hard nipples pressing at the fabric of your shirt showing your apparent excitement. After a bit we realized that it was getting really late and we were still really horny. Everyone agreed that it was time to head up to our rooms so we got out of the hot tub and those of us that were naked put some shorts on and we proceeded to the elevators.

Part V

Not everyone made it to the elevators at the same time and it ended up that only a couple of the other guys were waiting for the elevator with us. Two elevators arrived at the same time and we got our own car. During the walk to the elevator and while riding it I had my hands all over your wet clothes, feeling your hot ass and trying the slip my hand or some fingers inside your skirt to see if your pussy was as wet as I hoped.

I confirmed my suspicions as we kissed wildly during the ride up. Our lips were pressed together, our mouths open, our tongues dancing together. I had one had around you holding you close while at the same time using my other hand to feel you up inside skirt. You stood with your feet spread far enough apart that I had easy access to your smooth wetness. I took two fingers and began to swirl them around your hard little clit as you ground your hips into my hand. The heat it the elevator was definitely increasing. All of the sudden the elevator bell sounded signaling we were at our floor. The elevator came to a slow stop and the door opened. I would have stayed there but you slipped from my grasp and went to the door to our room.

You quickly unlocked the door and went inside. I wasted no time and started to get undressed. I didn't bother unbuttoning my shirt and instead just pulled it over my head. I then undid my belt, button and unzipped. My pants fell to the floor at my feet with my swollen cock hanging in front of me. In the meantime you slipped into the bathroom and when you emerged I saw my beautiful sexy porn star standing in front of me. You had put on new see through nightie that went just below your waist. I could see your rock hard nipples pressing against the fabric. You turned and started towards the other side of the bed. As my gaze went lower I could see the perfect ass of my bride slink away.

I pulled the covers back on the bad and laid down on my side facing you. You got into bed next to me. We moved closer together and I could feel the heat between us. We were both in fire, again. My left hand wanders over to you and feels its way around your swollen breasts and then ran my hand down and across your tummy, you shivered as my fingers trailed across your hot skin. I slipped my hand between your legs finding an already wet slit. You moaned into our kissing mouths as I pressed my finger easily into your wetness.

Your legs instinctively spread and I knew you were ready for some more fun. I slowly worked my way down her body, kissing. Your nipples were now rock hard and while I sucked one, you pulled and twisted the other. You were really turned on. Lower and lower I went. I gave your pussy one long lick and you gasped. I slid the rest of the way down and began to eat you. Then you did something that has always turned me on incredibly. You took her left hand away from pulling your left nipple and slowly slid it down your body until it was at the entrance to your pussy. You then slid your middle finger all the way into your wetness and plunged it in several times. Moving your ass, gyrating your hips and panting, you then pulled the sopping wet finger out and placed it into your mouth sucking off your own juices.

Sliding above you, I trail kisses from your wet pussy, to your cute belly-button up over your stomach, teasing both nipples to their hardest length to your neck and then you your waiting mouth. We kiss passionately and I am sure you can taste yourself on my lips. I still have unfinished business with your steamy pussy so I move back down your body. Still lower, until I finally arrive at your perfectly smooth, glistening pussy. I can see the wetness from within on your pouting lips. I run one long lick up your snatch. You catch your breath and push your hips up. As you do this your ass lifts up off of the bed as I now have a perfect view of your sex. I extend my tongue straight out and probe into you. Moving it in and out, thrusting into you like it was a small cock. Your hands each have a breast in it, massaging and teasing your erect nipples.

Your are moaning and writhing on the bed. You have dropped your ass to the bed and drawn your knees up, exposing yourself fully. I took another looooong lick, from your ass to your clit, as you shudder, everything is drenched.

At this point you push me off of you and I roll onto my back. I am hoping that you will return the favor and use your expert cocksucking skills on my raging hard-on. I am delighted as you move above me and them head down my chest to my stomach and then to my hard cock. You took my throbbing cock into your mouth. Both you and I moaned softly as you worked your mouth up and down my rigid cock.

You had a hand back at your pussy, rubbing your clit, seeing this I pulled you around so that we were in a 69 position with you above me. You swirled your tongue around the head of my cock tasting the juices seeking from it. Taking me deep, almost into your throat, the pulling it out and licking me like a lollipop, then rubbing my cock across your face. As this was happening your pussy was pressed firmly against my mouth. My chin grinding into your clit as my tongue fucked your hole and my lips were locked to yours.

We were both close to cumming and I think you sensed it. You took my cock from your mouth, giving it a kiss and then moved down until you were astride my hips. My cock was standing erect as you took it and placed it at the entrance to your dripping pussy. You rubbed your lips with the head of my cock and then held it firm and quickly impaled yourself into me with a grunt. You were sitting up in a hot reverse cowgirl position. Your swollen breasts topped with rock-hard nipples, slim waist, and sexy hips. A flush had developed all over your body. You began raising and lowering yourself on my cock, like a piston in an engine. My hips were moving up to meet you, thrusting as deep into to as I could go. You leaned back towards me and ground your pussy against me. I reached up with both hands to play with your sensitive nipples. My hands were met your yours as we played with your nipples together. Since you were doing a nice job on your tits I dropped my hands to the place were we were connected. I could feel the juices from your pussy running down my cock and across my balls onto my legs. My fingers traced up my cock to your pussy lips, an amazing feeling. I then began rubbing your clit and it was like a switch was thrown. You quickly sat up and threw yourself forward so that we we laying in opposite directions, your head between my feet. Looking down my chest I had an amazing view of my cock buried in your pussy and your spread ass cheeks. My hands went to your ass and I kneaded each cheek with a hand.

You continued to moan aloud, as your pussy kept working up and down my cock. Then with one hand I slipped it into your ass crack which was fully open to my gaze. My fingers ran up and down its length from the top and then back down to your pussy, lingering at your asshole. From the new sounds coming from you, grunting I know you are liking this attention. Taking this cue I rub your ass and asshole, it drives you wild.

I am now so close to filling your pussy with my cum and I am hearing the familiar "FUCK ME, YES, YES, YES, FUCK ME, HARDER, HARDER......." so I know we are on pace together. I was moaning and grunting myself at this point. "Yes, . . . fuck me . . . with that tight wet cunt of yours..." I I feel the cum about to boil from my balls and erupt into you, you are even more aggressively fucking me now, pressing back into my finger as your ass. As I thrust into you again and you slam back down into me I push my finger into you which pushes you over the edge cumming loudly. "OH YES, . . . NNNnnnnnmmmmm...." Feeling the spasms of your pussy clenching around my cock causes me to send streams of my cum upwards, mixing with your own juices. I pull my finger from you and we both lay for a moment, trying to catch our collective breath, you still gently and slowly moving your pussy around on my cock. We are both glistening with a sheen of sweat from the intense workout.

You then crawled up towards me and laid down next to me, placing your head on my chest. I could feel both of our hearts racing as we slowly came back to earth. With one leg across mine you quickly nodded off. I pulled the sheet up across our nakedness as I could feel the juices seeping from your pussy down onto my leg and onto the bed. I smiled and then fell fast asleep myself after an amazing day and unbelievable night at the beach.

12