A Night in L.A.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth is pressed firmly against Jenna's asshole while I'm kneeling behind her behind, and I notice that she is slowly pushing me backwards with her ass while reaching between her legs towards my crotch. Extremely excited, I lift my pelvis towards her reaching hand, expecting her to grab my dick. Instead, in one fluid motion she pulls my belt from my pants and whips it around the back of my head, using both of her hands on each end of the belt to pull my face tight and deep up between her butt cheeks! I can barely breathe, she's pulling so hard on the belt, and my mouth is just pressed directly up against her asshole. I have to admit, it was actually incredibly fucking hot! Jenna started grinding her butt against my trapped face, her anus sliding against my mouth until I opened my lips and shot my tongue right up inside her asshole.

"Haha, FUCK! There it is, Jack, get that tongue up in there! This is what you want, isn't it?"

"Mmmmhmmmm," is all I can manage as I'm grinding my face away in the deep crevice of her ass, searching for little spaces to breathe while I munch on her butthole, my own belt tight against the back of my head. I find that she's not giving me enough space to tongue fuck her ass repeatedly, so I go with a different approach: I part my lips and press them firmly around her anus and start sucking. And sucking. And sucking. I hear Jenna release a murmur of approval, and I just keep going. And I fucking love it! She is starting to really get into it, and is sensuously grinding her butt up and down against my face, mainly my mouth, and pulling my head up into her with my belt.

After a few minutes, I find that I can't stop sucking on her asshole... I am obsessed with it! My face is buried between her buttcheeks, my lips are sealed around her anus, and I am sucking and sucking and sucking, like she was bit by a snake and I'm drawing out the poison. Jenna's movements are getting slower and more intense - she is clearly 100 percent focused on my mouth suction. She finally drops the belt, reaches her hand back and grips the back of my head, holding me steady, and SLOWLY continues rubbing her ass subtly up and down against my mouth, making sure that I'm not losing my airtight seal around her butthole. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! So slow and sensual... I had time to collect my thoughts and really think about what I was doing, take in the sensations of the moment, and really focus on how her body was reacting. I paced my sucking pulses on her anus, and eventually started thrusting my tongue while maintaining the suction. Out of nowhere, Jenna screams into the air, "FUCKING YES, JACK! SUCK MY ASSHOLE HARD! SUCK MY FUCKING ASSHOLE!" She has turned me into an asshole sucking fiend, sucking and pulling and drawing her anus out, trying to get my fix. I think it's becoming clear to her that I will never get my fix, that I could suck on her hot little rosebud all night long, and she absolutely loves it! It's obvious that this is a real turn-on to her, and I literally cannot get enough.

Jenna is moaning at panting, and saying the hottest things, complimenting my ass eating skills, at one point muttering, "Damn Jack, you are one sexy, ass-eating maniac, aren't you? You really know your way around down there..." Fuck. She actually says all of this stuff to me - I love it! I want that quote on a t-shirt!

After a nice, long period of holding my face in place for her to grind her ass against, Jenna moves forward and looks over her shoulder into my eyes, "Mmmmm. You love eating my ass so much... Now do you want to REALLY gape me with that sexy tongue of yours?" She gives me a paralyzingly sultry smile as she looks at the expression on my face. I must have looked like a kid in a candy store! I LOVED how she talked: such confidence and so dirty... She wasn't going to wait for an answer. With another quick, fluid motion, she pulled me onto the bed with her and positioned herself in front of where I was now kneeling on the mattress, then rolled over onto her back, while simultaneously wrapping her legs around my neck to pull herself closer to me and scoot me closer to her - so fucking sexy! Once she had me where she wanted me, she pulled her legs all the way back above her head and lifted her ass straight in the air towards my face! Amazingly keeping my senses, I supported her body by holding her hips and stared at the beautiful butthole of this sex goddess. In a few seconds that seemed like an eternity, she reached her hands around and up to her ass cheeks and slowly spread her ass wider and wider. Her pretty pink rosebud gaped a bit with her stretch, and she used her control of her anal muscles to gape her anus even more! I just shook my head in disbelief: fuck yes, I was going to slide my tongue deep into the recesses of Jenna's smoking hot asshole! In the blink of an eye (or wink of a starfish), my tongue was sliding up her butt, practically no resistance. I used the opportunity to run my tongue in a circle against the inside of her anal ring, applying pressure to keep her gaping anus open for me. Sooooo smooth and sexy. Fuck. This girl was killing me. I pumped my head up and down, driving my tongue in and out of her gaping asshole, and I locked eyes with her as she whispered intensely to me, her eyes bright with lust, teeth clenched together, "yes, yes, yes, yes, deeper, yes, yes, fuck me, yes, yes, I love this, ahhhh, fuck I love this, give me your tongue, yes, give it to me, yeeeeeeeees, fuck, fuck my ass, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it YEEEEEEEES!" Jenna reached up and held my head hard against her ass, finally clenching her anus hard around my tongue, pinching it... fucking-a, I wish I could freeze that moment in time - soooooooo hot! By hearing her breathing calm down a little bit, and feeling her tense body start to relax, I'm pretty sure Jenna thought I was done eating her ass at this point. I guess she didn't know me at all, because I wasn't even fucking close!

I pulled my tongue out of her tightened asshole, and rolled her onto her side, facing away from me as she gathered her breath. "Damn, Jack, what are you doing now?" she glanced over her shoulder as she watched me getting into position, basically a sideways 69 with her back to me instead of her front.

"What do you think? I'm not done with your hot little ass yet, girl."

She closed her eyes with a huge smile, sighed, and layed her head down against the bed while reaching back to spread her ass with her left hand for me, "Get back in there, then."

I smile at her lazy demeanor, "Poor you, you've got to get your ass licked for a little while longer..."

Jenna laughs and spreads her ass wide with more energy, "I know, right? Do you spoil all the girls like this?"

Moving in and done with clever banter for the moment, I just mumble, "Only the ones that deserve it," and dig in for another round. Despite her spreading, her anus isn't as loose from this angle, and for some reason the positioning makes each tongue thrust up her ass very loud. Each push of my tongue sounds like something is getting squished, and I've got to say, this was actually a very big turn-on for me, so surprise-surprise, I continued to enthusiastically tongue fuck this girl in the ass over another extended period of time!

I am plowing her asshole with my tongue. She is lying on her side and spastically gyrating her ass against my face at this point, thrusting it back, grinding it around, my mouth and tongue and even nose squashed against her anus, tongue sliding and darting inside her butthole. In only a few short minutes, Jenna is again just going crazy on me, worked up to a lust-filled bundle of energy bouncing her butt hard and aggressively against my eager face. My tongue is filling the dark, deep hole of her ass. Whatever I'm doing, the sensation is really getting her off. I am loving the sideways 69, but before much longer, Jenna reaches between her legs to grip my head, then rolls both of our bodies so she is now, after a little adjustment and repositioning, above me sitting on my face, and just holding my head in place while she rocks her hips forward and back, smearing her ass and pussy all over my mouth. She grinds sensually for another minute or so before quickly spinning around and facing my feet, still using my tongue as a fuck toy.

"Fuck yes, Jack. Stick your tongue out," as if I wasn't doing this already! But I knew what she meant. I made it nice and hard and waited. And waited. She was now kneeling over my face, spreading her ass wide while looking down at me over her shoulder. "What do you think, Jack? I think you might be in love with my asshole!" OK, she wants to play with me a little more.

I laugh, "Is it that obvious?"

"Do you want to make out with it some more?"

"Yes, please..."

"Actually, I just want to bounce on your face for a little bit. Can you take it like a man?"

"Fuck yes."

"Good, now stick your tongue out again, and make it hard. I want it nice and deep." I felt like I was at the top of a roller coaster - my stomach was dropping with the anticipation, even though I've already spent a good part of the evening tasting her ass! What was this girl doing to me? Before I could hold on to that thought for more than a second, Jenna dropped her hot little booty right on my face, and practically grabbed my tongue with her asshole! Suddenly my whole world was again this gorgeous woman's backside and all of my senses were devoted to the feeling of the puckered flesh of her rim against my tongue, and the smooth inside of her anal passage.

"That's it, give it to me, give it to me, give it to me..." her lust-soaked voice was killing me. I could do this all night.

After a few more minutes of her riding my face slowly, then harder and harder, she seems to clench up a little bit and rise up a few inches. Of course, I continue to probe her butt while she adjusts herself, and as I'm deep tonguing her asshole yet again, I suddenly feel the warm and wet sensation of her mouth slowly engulfing my dick, taking me deep bit by bit, one hand at the base of my dick while her other was still holding her left asscheek wide for me. Fuck yes, I love the 69 while I'm eating ass! After only a few seconds of her taking my dick in her mouth, my body is involuntarily stiffening: I instinctively clench up, knowing I need to FOCUS or I'm gonna cum within a few seconds. I've definitely had this "problem" before - the 69 gets me every time. Jenna must sense my state of arousal, because with what sounds like a diabolical giggle she starts furiously sucking and pumping my dick, trying to get me off with her expert mouth and hands. Fuck it, if I'm going to go down like this, I'm taking her with me! I focus all of my attention on her pussy and asshole; I suck on her pussy before sliding back up to her asshole and sliding my tongue back into the depths of her anus; I play with her tits with one hand while using my other to rub on her clit, all of my fingers soaking in her pussy juices. Suddenly, right when I think I'm going to cum in her mouth, I feel the cold air returning to my dick as Jenna gasps, sits bolt upright, and her entire body convulses as her ass cheeks spasm involuntarily against my face and she cums HARD on my face, gliding her crotch and asscrack all over my mouth as wave after wave of orgasm drained from her body.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Jenna laughed as she came, with my mouth and tongue all over her, and my teased-to-the-brink dick just standing straight up in the air, where her hand finally rested once her orgasm subsided. She gave me a gentle tug, "Ohhhhhh, fuck Jack. Can you keep this up for a little longer? I think I can get there again if you give me a second - you deserve to get off..."

I'll admit, I was inclined to agree. As much as I LOVED getting her off like I did, she really got me worked up, and I don't think I could think straight until I was able to cum and clear my head!

"Fuck Jenna, yeah, I could keep this up, don't worry about me. You are so fucking hot. I could eat your ass all day long..." My face was soaked with her juices as she continued to slowly gyrate her crotch and ass over my mouth as she talked, working herself up again.

"So do you just want to eat my ass some more or do you want to fuck me?" She was so mean, teasing me like this.

"Can I answer 'all of the above'?" I mumble between licks. I don't think it's physically possible, but I want to do both!

"Tell you what," more grinding on my face, "...let's fuck then see if you've got anything left afterwards. I can't believe how much I love having your tongue in my ass. You SERIOUSLY know how to do that..." Damn. A fucking adult film actress complimenting my ass eating expertise: that is some high praise! That comment immediately joined a few of her others in my mental ego-boosting encyclopedia... but back to the task at hand.

"But... if we're gonna fuck, you have to wear a condom. I'm sorry, but I can't afford to take any risks..." Jenna smiles apologetically over her shoulder at me (yes, I was still licking her crotch and ass). What, does she think I could possibly say no? But... fuck.

I stop licking and slurping for a moment, "Damn, Jenna, I don't have one with me."

"No problem," she peels herself off of my face and rummages through her sidetable drawer. I look down at my twitching dick, still extremely aroused, then lay back on the bed and rub my hand over my face, still a bit in disbelief, but very, very happy. Jenna finds what she's looking for quickly, rips open the package and slides the condom over my cock. She looks at my face and gives another killer smile, "But now you've got to get me worked up again..." I smile back and nod as she mounts my face again, riding my mouth like the familiar toy it has become. She's actually still very wet, so I'm not sure she really needed to get worked up again, but I'm happy to help. I'm mostly playing with her pussy at this point, licking the entire length before flicking over, then gently sucking on her clit. The combination of her wetness and my saliva make it very easy for her to glide herself, from her pussy all the way to her ass and back, over and over again. For some reason she starts to giggle like a maniac, which makes me laugh a bit, which makes us both laugh as she humps my face with her pussy and ass for a few more minutes.

"OK, now I'm ready again," Jenna has composed herself, and starts to climb off my face. At this point, I am so excited and lust-filled that I just sit-up and grunt while I move up behind her while she bends over and grabs a pillow, pointing her ass at me in invitation. Wasting no time, I soon find myself balls deep in her warm pussy and just start pounding away.

As I'm looking down at her ass, watching my dick pump in and out of her pussy, I instinctively spread her ass cheeks with both hands to just stare at her pretty little asshole. After a few more thrusts, Jenna reaches back with one hand and grabs my hand. She sits up on her knees so she's straight up while I'm still inside of her, and uses her other hand to pull my face into her neck as she guides my hand to her tits first, then takes one of my fingers in her mouth. She sucks on my finger as she looks back at me, then drops back to lean on the bed. I'm not sure if this was a cue, but I took it as one: while still fucking her hard, I spread her ass cheeks wide with both hands and insert the finger she licked into her asshole. Jenna tenses for a second, I can see her hands gripping the bed pillows hard, and moans into the air. So now I'm giving little thrusts of my finger up her ass while pumping away with my dick and she is loving it! On impulse, I pull the finger out of her ass and suck on it, then return it to her butthole before pulling it out and sucking on it again - I am going crazy with lust, needing to taste her! I do this a few more times, sliding my wet finger up her ass, and licking and sucking the sweet flavor of her anus off of it. I hear Jenna mumbling into the couch, "Fuck, that's so hot! That's so hot! That's so hot! Taste my ass, Jack!"

And with that, hearing her say that, tasting her asshole on my finger, a few more thrusts and I can't take it anymore: finger in mouth, dick deep in her pussy, I cum HARD, despite the condom and the desensitizing sensation it usually provides. In fact, I probably would have cum WAY too early if it weren't for that condom; Trojan should use that in their commercials: lets you fuck longer!

Unfortunately, I sense I was a bit too early for Jenna. She is still in a heightened state of arousal, still trying to grind off against my dick. No problem, I am more than happy to take care of that! I pull out of her pussy, grab her hips and press her to the bed so she's lying down, legs still spread in front of me with an amazing view and angle at her gorgeous anus and pussy, and immediately bury my face back in her ass while I use my fingers on her clit. Her pussy is so soaked at this point that I feel like my fingers will prune if I leave them too long... I slide my tongue deep up her ass and start rhythmically thrusting while I rub her pussy and clit with one hand as I reach underneath her and start playing with her tits with the other hand - talk about multi-tasking! She reaches back to grab my head and in no time at all, she grinds herself up to another shuddering orgasm, shaking as she held my face tight between her buttcheeks as my fingers pressed firmly on her pussy and I slowly gyrated my hand in unison with her own gyrations, taking her through the complete orgasm.

As difficult as it was to stay in place throughout her orgasm, I managed to keep my tongue up her ass. When I sensed she was done shaking and trembling, I sighed and removed my tongue from her rectum. As I slowly pulled it out, I continued licking and kissing Jenna's sweet little butthole, my face lingering in her asscrack, and just listened to her satisfied sighs and steadying breaths as she composed herself.

"If hot girls' butts were candies and nuts, I'd be an obese diabetic right now!" I have no idea why I say this, but I did. I'm a fucking idiot. Chalk it up to post-sex brain melt...

Jenna turns, slaps my arm and starts giggling, then suddenly bursts into laughter. "That was sooooo stupid, Jack! I love it!"

"Oh, I've got more where that came from. There once was a girl from Nantucket..."

Jenna puts a finger on my mouth, probably so I can't ruin her impression of me any further, but then gives me a sexy smile, "I've gotta say, Jack, that was pretty damn good."

"Best you ever had?" I smile so she knows I'm not being serious.

"I will definitely give you the ass eating title. Best ass eater I've ever had, by far."

Laughing, "I'll take it!"

"Yeah, you did." She smiles and slaps my chest again.

"So can I tell my friends about this night?"

"Haha, that's up to you - is it cool in your circles to brag about licking ass?"

"Good point. But the answer is yes."

"Then go ahead," Jenna laughs while she is starting to get up and gather her clothes, putting on her panties and bra, while I, realizing this is my cue, deftly remove the condom and scramble for my own scattered pieces, "And let me know if you're ever in town again - I can show you around." There it is, her invitation to leave. I felt so used. Or maybe I would have felt used if I wasn't so fucking happy about my life at that moment. In any case, it was definitely an invitation to get back in touch sometime, and I would be pleased as fucking punch to take her up on that in the future.

"Awesome, I'd love that. You seem like you'd actually be fun to hang out with."

"I know, weird, right? I am fun to hang out with! Or do your friends let you lick their asses, too?"

"Funny, but you know what I mean."

"Yeah, I know. Thanks."