A Night In Newcastle

Story Info
She plays pool with two black guys.
1.2k words
3.96
86.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taurents
taurents
233 Followers

A few words of explanation before the story itself, I wrote this for a couple who you can consider to be Tom and Adele although they are not their real names. The bars described both exist in Newcastle upon Tyne, the layout of the bar where the main action takes place is precise, that is not to say for a moment that the bar in question would condone the behaviour in this story, I have no doubt they would not, but it just could happen exactly as described! For that reason I have not named it but anyone who drinks in Newcastle will, I am sure recognise it

In short this is a reality linked fantasy written for two people who would love it to happen exactly as described.

The small man in the dark blue shirt with black trousers attracted little attention. Unlike him the woman who had entered the bar minutes earlier had drawn the attention of most patrons, dressed in a short, but not too short skirt with brown nylons and a white low cut top she had clearly dressed to be noticed and would have been disappointed if she had not.

Few people realised that the pair were man and wife, minutes earlier they had been in the bar across the road, being a Thursday it was karaoke night, after perhaps half an hour the woman had decided that the atmosphere was wrong, raising her eyebrows towards her husband she had climbed the stairs to street level and gone to the other bar in search of more life. Minutes later her Tom, her husband had finished his drink and followed her.

By the time he arrived she had bought herself a drink and was strolling around the room looking for faces, familiar and new. Near the main door was a little room off from the main bar area, a pool table occupied the main part of the room, two guys both black were playing amid teasing each other. Adele, the woman, studied the game for a few minutes then walked over and placed a £1 coin on the edge of the table indicating that she would play the winner of that game, the two guys looked at her in surprise, she hardly looked like a seasoned pool player.

They mumbled a few indistinct words between themselves before the taller guy calmly and deliberately potted the black so conceding the game to his friend.

As Adele took the cue the loser handed her the chalk , expecting her to have no idea what to do with it , her slender fingers lightly held the cue about 6 inches below its tip and expertly dusted the tip itself.

“May I break?” she asked, and without waiting for a reply bent slightly at the waist and fired off the white ball neatly potting a stripe.

Her opponent widened his eyes a little “Why don’t we make it a little interesting“ he asked.

She paused before playing the next ball ”What did you have in mind?”

“If I win” he paused “My friend and I get a kiss each from you”

She studied them each for a moment or two before replying “OK” she concurred finally “But what if I win?”

The guy smiled, the whites of his teeth shining against his black skin “Well then, you claim a kiss from each of us”

She nodded her head “Thought so, ok, but I get to choose where”, she looked around the brightly lit room meaningfully.

The guys looked at each other unable to believe their luck, win or lose they were going to get to grips with this sexy woman, as they returned to watch her take the next shot they caught a hint of flesh high on her thigh, she was wearing stockings, this just got better and better, neither paid any attention to the quiet guy who had entered the room and was sitting at a table quietly drinking his drink.

Adele missed the shot and had to wait while Sammy took the next three shots, as he settled into position for the third Adele was directly in his line of sight, as his hand drew back the cue and began to fire she raised the hem of her skirt an inch and fiddled with her suspender button.

His shot went wild, the cue ball ending up on the floor, Adele quickly potted the next three balls before leaving the table with the remaining balls scattered, only the stripes and the black anywhere near a pocket.

Sammy messed up his shot, being so careful to avoid potting the black that he pocketed one of Adele’s balls instead.

The final result was inevitable, Adele won easily, shrugging his shoulders Sammy lay the cue down, despite his bravado earlier he seemed hesitant about delivering the prize she had earned. Adele too, lay her cue down, picking up her drink she used her eyes to indicate that the two guys should follow her. She turned left out of the room past the long bar, up two steps into the disco area, there she turned left again past the small stage complete with pole for some of the more exhibitionist patrons. The area darkened considerably at this point. Without hesitation she led them to the far wall behind some tables, beyond were windows, it was possible to see out but condensation made viewing from the outside difficult.

Sammy and Joe followed her, neither noticing the quiet guy heading first to the gents before taking up a spot about 5 yards away.

“Is this your choice of place” asked Sammy

She looked puzzled then “Oh you mean when I said about choosing where I kiss you. I didn’t mean the area” she sank to her knees. “I meant where on you two”

“Look out of the window and look as though you are chatting” she urged positioning herself between their legs and the wall beneath the window.

She flicked her blouse buttons apart, her naked breasts spilled free and then teasingly began lowering Sammy’s zip. Gaping down in astonishment Sammy took in the view of her cream orbs jiggling beneath her mouth; which was now sliding up and down his shaft. She was holding it with one hand, the other had raised her skirt to reveal a tiny sheer thong and her fingers were already exploring beneath it.

There was no hope of the two guys having any kind of conversation. Like Sammy, Joe was also staring down open mouthed, his own cock already freed from his pants in anticipation of receiving the same treatment.

Adele’s eyes were open, she took in the sight of the next cock awaiting her oral ministrations her fingers began moving faster, her mouth sucked more firmly and more quickly, she began whimpering. Tugging Sammy slightly she managed to brush her cheek against Joe’s own erection. He could have sworn he felt the tip of his friend through the flesh of her cheek.

Sammy could take it no longer with a grunt and groan he arched slightly before his cock visibly pulsed in her mouth, she waited till he had finished then looked up at him her lips apart, he could see his cream lying on her tongue before she closed her mouth, gulped and opened her mouth again showing the cream had gone.

Minutes later Adele was swallowing Joe’s spunk in the same way. Standing she buttoned her blouse. “Another game next week guys? Bring a couple of friends, we might even up the stake a little” she smiled and kissed each on the cheek before hurrying to join the quiet man who was already waiting in their car.

taurents
taurents
233 Followers