A Night in Savannah

Story Info
Public sex in Georgia's fairest jewel of a city.
893 words
3.71
15.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting at the bar, I (along with every other male in the room) watch you walk in. Although "walk" doesn't quite convey the raw sexuality that nearly oozed from your body as you captivated the entire room. Knowing that you have every male libido in the room working on overdrive excites you and I watch your nipples harden through the cloth of the sheath dress that is barely containing your exquisite breasts. As you move between the tables and other patrons, I can't help but notice that your short skirt barely covers your apparently bare pussy. Your drink appears by your elbow as I lean to kiss you and welcome you. The scent of your perfume is intoxicating as you sit beside me and turn so that you can raise your leg and I can see your beautiful pussy before me. Leaning in, I catch a lovely look at your cleavage as well, all promises of the pleasures to come.

We are joined by the matre'd who escorts us to our table. You sit across from me and I delight in the knowledge that my growing hard-on is now out of sight beneath the heavy tablecloth. Our dinner small talk progresses nicely, spiced with some cute sexual word play that belied our ultimate desire. As the main course dishes are cleared and the tiramisu is ordered, a delicious thought came to mind. I stood as if to excuse myself, then dropped quickly to my knees and ducked under the table.

Knowing your penchant to go pantiliess, I crawled over to your knees. You scooted your chair in closer to the table and you pull the tablecloth up slightly as you spread your legs. While I kiss up your thigh I hear you talking to the waiter, ordering us both some more coffee. As he pours, you clear your throat a little too loudly, as my fingers start to stroke your clit gently. You spread your legs wide for me and I move my face closer to your pussy, kissing up the taught skin of your thighs. My fingers find your pussy getting wetter and wetter, so I take the opportunity to slide one inside you. I can hear the sharp intake of your breath as my tongue finds your clit.

You ease your hips forward as I continue to suck and nibble at your hard clit, my fingers sliding in and out of your wet pussy. The thoughts of what is happening, in a crowded eatery, in front of over 300 people, is driving you wild. Overcome with the sensory pleasures of the moment, your orgasm explodes from you quickly; your hands slam down on the table a bit too hard. I open my mouth and take in as much of your honey-like juices as I can, licking and sucking you almost greedily to take all of you in. I kiss back down your thighs as I see your hands beneath the table straightening your skirt. Easing back out from under the table, I almost bump into the waiter bringing more water to the table. Laughing I reach up with a fork I had originally dropped and he actually buys it. I don't, because your face is flushed and I can see the passion rising on the skin above your breasts, which are heaving slightly and, of course, your nipples which are as hard as diamonds. The smile you wear is also a dead giveaway, at least to me, that you are still quietly spasming from an incredible orgasm. I pay the check that finally arrives and we leave the building into the cooling autumn air.

Strolling down the riverfront street, we hold hands and enjoy the evening. The last warmth of summer drifts away as we reach the hotel. The doorman opens the door and takes a chance to stare at your fantastic body as we walk to the elevators. The car arrives and we enter the elevator alone. You turn quickly and take my face in your hands. The kiss that you lay on me both takes my breath and curls my toes. I start to put my arms around you when you slide down my body, ending up at my zipper. You unzip me and pull my hard cock free, stroking me and kissing the end, sliding me into your warm moist mouth, you lick the shaft of my cock while you suck me. Your hands wrap around the shaft and you stroke me while you suck me with wild abandon. Other elevators moving up and down beside us see a man with his head tossed back, leaning against the dark paneled door and your blonde head moving back and forth at my cock.

My orgasm is incredibly quick, spewing forth from the head of my cock and hitting your mouth, mostly. Droplets of creamy white cum land on your breasts and your neck as you take me in your mouth to suck me completely dry. You stand, licking your lips and kiss me as a large group of young men applaud from the elevator next to us that has been stopped for a few minutes on the same floor. You pull your dress down so that they can see your lovely breasts, pull it back up, and we exit the elevator, heading for the room and much more fun!