A Night in Tahoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all went to Mike's bedroom. "Get on the bed," he told her. She looked at both of them, smiling like she just won the lotto, unbelieving of the situation but clearly pleased. She sat back on the bed.

"I'm just going to sit over here," Ian said, taking a seat on a cushioned chair, turning it to face the bed. He must have looked ridiculous, his nose fucked up, his face swollen. Mike hovered over his wife. Ian's heart beat in anticipation as Mike pulled Jessica's skirt down her legs. Jessica kept looking at Ian. "You finally are getting what you wanted, aren't you?" and she blew him a kiss.

The surreal feeling of undoing his belt buckle and pulling down his zipper in front of a couple getting ready to make love was overwhelming. His cock rose hard and true, clear pre-cum glistening at the tip as he fisted his shaft and made that first upward stroke.

Mike kissed his wife, and it effected Ian deeply. He knew this was going to get very, very naughty, very fast. Her white panties were all that stood between her sweet warm pussy and Mike. She reached down and thumbed the sides, pulling her knees up as she took them off. She was now exposed to both of them, her privates bare for all to see.

As Mike kissed her he reached down her maneuvering to let him. He watched Mike's middle finger disappear between her legs, entering her, swallowed by her pink folds. She gasped.

Ian quivered, the nerves of his cock sensitive in a way he'd never experienced. He froze taking his hand off his cock but it didn't matter. He inhaled sharply as his penis spontaneously throbbed, the white warm sperm squirting onto his leg, and he felt ashamed and embarrassed. He was glad they didn't notice.

His wife was about to get her marital honor deflowered and he wanted it very, very badly.

She gasped for a minute, his fingers working between her legs, clearly having an orgasm as she panted and moaned. When she finished she sat up facing Mike's groin. She unbuckled him and eyed Ian as she pulled down Mike's pants. Ian could see a nicely sized cock underneath his briefs. She pulled them down, and it popped out, long and hard. "Hmm, it's beautiful," she said and she slid the tip between her lips and hummed as she proceeded to suck him, tasting his sweet pre-cum.

"Ian?" she said in between sucks, "Last night? I swallowed him."

Ian responded by massaging his sticky smaller cock. He may have just cum, but he was quickly hardening. Ian stared from a few feet away as the thick dark penis became Jessica's plaything. Mike moaned as she stroked and sucked.

"Do you like it Jessica?" Ian asked.

"Yes," she said, mewling. She did this for a few minutes until Mike had enough and pushed her back onto the bed.

"On your hands and knees," he said.

"It's going to hurt," she whimpered.

"I'll be gentle," he said. Jessica did as he requested and looked directly at Ian, propped up on her forearms, a look of helplessness on her face. His penis was huge, but Ian realized what a beautiful deep pussy his wife possessed, and knew she could take it based on sex toys they'd used. He was as large as one of the larger vibrators he'd bought her.

Ian stared at her. So this is what it must feel like, he thought. Her ass was high in the air, legs spread, her meaty lips ready, her puffy groin swollen with desire. Mike placed the tip of his dick just above her clit and pressed in slowly. The first stroke he got in maybe two inches, the next stroke a couple more and finally all of it as he established a rhythm.

"Oh, you're so warm, so thick!" She cried out, balling her fists, her long straight hair falling past her white cheeks.

The bed rocked, wood and metal squeaking as Mike took her. Skin slapped against skin, the pace quickening. After only a minute or so, Ian knew the moment of truth had nearly arrived. Part of his wanted to stop him. Mike suddenly growled and forced himself deep into Jessica. Ian could see the base of Mikes cock pulse with an exquisite rhythm, gently forcing his DNA into Jessica's womb.

Too late, Jessica warned, her words a jumble, "Stop! You can't! Stop before.." her words were confused.

"It's okay Jessica," Ian said.

"But," Jessica moaned, "But I have a husband." Somehow those words went straight into Ian's soul, punching him in the gut and exciting him simultaneously.

Mike withdrew slightly and again pumped three times, holding it in, finished.

Ian couldn't move and didn't really want to as he looked on. He was genuinely curious at the visuals. He'd imagined a moment like this a hundred times. Mike slowly pulled out, white sticky cream coating his cock and dripping from her gash. One, two, three inches, he took his time as if considering his next move. The scent of sex and sperm entranced Ian.

"Go ahead," he said, and Mike started to pull out again.

Another warm drip fell from her pussy, thick and white. Mike's cock was only head deep in Jessica, and when it pulled out, for a split second he saw the gaping hole of his wife, more sticky white fluid connected to the cock dropped down. Mike closed his eyes as the helmet hung between his legs like a pendulum, glistening.

She turned over, and felt the sticky mess between her legs. Mike excused himself to wash up. Ian stood up and walked over to her, getting up on the bed. She looked up at him, exhausted, but he offered her his hard cock and she gripped the shaft before accepting it between her lips.

"Did you like it?" she asked.

"Yes," he answered, his cock throbbing.

"I love you," she whispered.