A Night in the Big City

Story Info
Wife meets friend from her early years.
3k words
3.67
64.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there we were in the big city, not knowing what would befall us before the night was over. It was a warm day sightseeing and after a nice restaurant meal, we did not want to end the day. We decided to hit a nearby lounge.

The place had a nice mixture of men and women, both whites and blacks. We went in and ordered a couple of drinks and danced a couple of dances.

My wife (Sandy) is 26 years old, a cute sexy little blonde, great figure, perfect butt and perky breast,. Me, I'm Ted, a 33 year old, considered handsome with an average build.

While dancing I noticed many men (and a few woman) eyeing my wife. Didn't bother me at all, as she was all mine, I thought.

After a dance I went to the men's room. Coming back I was surprised to see a hunk of a tall, handsome black man talking to my wife, I walked over and she introduced Bill to me, saying he was in town alone on a business trip. We chatted for awhile and Sandy asked if I wanted to dance to this fast rock tune. I think she knew I would refuse, and I did.

She asked Bill if he danced. He said "Sure if it's OK with Ted." I gave him permission and told them to have fun.

And did they ever have fun! My wife was doing her best "dirty dancing" gyrating with a few bumps in unison with Bill.

She looked at me and smiled, then stuck out her tongue. They came back to the table both happy as could be. I noticed Sandy's blouse had 3 buttons unbuttoned and some cleavage showing.

I nodded to her thinking she didn't know it, but she just shrugged her shoulders as if to say "it's OK, look around." I looked and saw several women being groped and some without their blouses. There will be a lot of people screwing tonight, what a great place, I thought to myself.

A slow dance was starting and Bill and Sandy got up as if I was not there. They danced where I could see his hand on her ass, pulling her hard against his probable erection. She saw me looking and whispered into Bill's ear. They started dancing my way and stopped in front of our table.

They did there best, of imitation fucking in front of me, my wife smiled at me with a look of total lust in her eyes. Bill pulled her close against his chest. Bill's hand moved up and caressed my wife's breast that was jutting out through her flimsy blouse. I was sure Sandy would complain, but she covered his hand with hers and again smiled at me.

I was going to say something and then I realized I was excited by this attempted seduction of my wife. I thought it would stop soon, as the club was closing and that would end all this hanky-panky.

Then Sandy, without asking me, invites Bill to come to our room for a nightcap! I had no say in it! I think Sandy was horny and was going to be had, but not just by me.

I was thinking about what had brought this on, then I remembered.

My wife was not a virgin when we married, bur she has been faithful since we married 7 years ago. When we fucked, she would often tell me about her previous sexual adventures. One time, when Sandy was 18, her divorced mother, just 37 and blond and beautiful at the time, called a contractor to make some repairs on the house. When they arrived, it was a black father and son. Sandy noticed that the father and her mother seemed to know each other.

After working a while, the father asked his son to get some hinges at the hardware store. The son was not familiar with the area and Sandy was asked to drive with him.

Sandy said "Ok." She was hoping to get screwed today, the boy was cute and he kept devouring her body with his eyes.

They left, but the son forgot to get money and they had to return. The son started to go in the house but stopped and beckoned Sandy to come see. They looked into the kitchen window and Sandy's mother was lying naked on the table, the dad's tongue was down her throat, one hand on her breast, the other finger-fucking her cunt! Her mom was stroking his enormous cock. They watched and soon her mom opened her legs wider and the black man got the hint, and started to lick her cunt.

For 20 minutes Sandy and the boy watched some serious fucking, both thinking "I wish I could have some of that." Sandy was amazed that her mom was able to suck and screw this monster cock.

Sandy wondered what a big, black cock would feel like inside her. Then the boy got behind her She rubbed her ass against him, grinding into his heat. She realized she was about to cum. Sandy just breathed deeply as the orgasm exploded between her legs. The pleasure rippled through her whole body. Sandy continued to push back enjoying the feeling of a cock even though they were both clothed. She noticed the black hand on her waist was moving up to her breast. She turned around and smiled. The boy took this as a "let's do it" and he felt both her breast and started kissing her. She gladly accepted his tongue into her mouth.

They went to the porch couch undressing as they went, and soon both were naked, and Sandy knew that soon she would be feeling the forbidden fruit of a big black cock. They were noisy and before Sandy was about to be speared, their parents, hearing noises, came out on the porch!

Sandy and the boy thought they were in trouble but their nude parents just started laughing. The mother said "come on, we are all going up to the bedroom."

Sandy thought it would be strange with her mom there, but now she was definitely going to be fucked. Maybe her mom could show her something new.

Sandy's mom went first, followed by Sandy. The two men looked at their cute, perfect asses wiggling up the stairs and both were excited by the thoughts of what they would do with those asses. Sandy never told me what happened in the bedroom, except that it lasted 2 hours and she felt like the middle of an Oreo cookie, chocolate on the top and bottom and her being the white crème in the middle. It was Sandy's first time being double stuffed! Sandy had all combinations of 1 on1, 2 on1 and even 3 on 1. She said she enjoyed being their sex toy, even wanting more after the men and her mom said they were sated.

Back to the story.

We got to our room and Sandy went to put on some music. She extended her arms to Bill and their sexy performance continued. They were grinding and bumping continuously, Sandy even moaning a little.

Sandy looked at me smiling and with mischief in her eyes, saying "Ted, you look tired, go to bed, I'll be fine."

Well, I can take a hint. Yeh, you will be fine, a fine piece of ass, I thought to myself. .

I went to kiss her goodnight and she stuck her tongue in me, in and out about 6 times! "Let me know if anything happens or you need me" I said.

Sandy replied "I will, I love you and oh we will probably have something to eat, I will save you some." I didn't know what she meant by that.

I went to the bedroom, to get out of their way. The music and their dancing continued. Soon the door opened and Sandy threw in her shoes and threw me a kiss saying "don't worry, It's OK, just taking off my shoes," She then added "so far."

The door closed and I heard Sandy giggling about something. She came in and kissed me again, now no longer wearing a bra and a single button holding her blouse together. I guessed she wanted to keep me informed of the seduction. She really looked beautiful, I was happy for her.

She said she was having a blast and asked if I was OK. "I'm fine with whatever happens, and I think Bill is about to get fucked."

"Hmmmm maybe" she kissed me again and left! At this point, I wanted her sucked, fucked and cummed in!

The laughter continued for awhile, sounding like they were wrestling. Then the door opened. Sandy threw in her slacks! "Boy is it getting hot, no need for these anymore," she said. She kissed me again and I gave her a pat on her cute panty clad ass. She said "Ted it's your last chance to stop this, I want him to fuck me, what now?"

"It's your ball game," I said.

She said "Well he's rounded third base, heading for home plate, I think he will score." We both laughed.

I asked her if the contractor's son was Bill.

She looker sexily at me stuck out her tongue and said "now you know, and I hope to fuck him again, but I won't do it if it bothers you. Oh, your cock is great honey but wait till you see Bill's. He will fuck me, if you say so, please, please, please." My wife was begging me to let her fuck Bill.

I said, "You can go are far as you want."

She said "Love you" and left to get fucked by Bill.

She turned off the music, she wanted me to hear their talk and probably the sounds of two people in heat, fucking, and then I heard her say "no more dancing." She left the door open and I saw their tongues dueling during a long passionate kiss and his black hand fondling her creamy white breast. Soon her blouse was on the floor and his shirt was off showing a good muscular build. She was grinding her sex against his wearing just panties with a "take me" look in her eyes.

The door was left open so I could be a part of all this.

Bill asked if she was sure about this.

Sandy replied that "my husband said I could do what I want."

Bill just said "And?" Sandy pushed down her panty top exposing her pubic blonde hairs. Bill looked at me and I nodded a yes! He turned Sandy facing me, got behind her and put both his hands down the front of her panties, fondling her juicy cunt, They both were smiling at me, Sandy gyrating her ass and against him, sticking her sexy tongue at me.

Bill held Sandy at arms length while he removed his pants and shorts. Sandy was licking her lips as his 10 inch black cock sprung out. They hugged as Bill slid her panties down. I admit, they did look good together. He picked her up and laid her on the couch, and put his head between her legs, he remembered what a tasty cunt she had.

She saw me looking at them, smiled and gave a little wave with her tongue. "Thank you Ted, I love you, he's fucking me with his tongue," she yelled to me "oh, oh ahh, yes, yes" and pulled his head tighter between her legs and began humping his face. She stopped talking only because she was moaning and cumming and cumming.

Bill eventually got up, his face wet with Sandy's love juices. He bent down kissing her long and hard, allowing her to taste herself. Sandy licked his face clean like a little puppy would!

She scooted down the couch, grabbed his cock and rubbed it on her face, eventually licking it with her tongue then taking it in her mouth. She looked up at Bill with her beautiful blue eyes while sucking his cock.

Sandy had his black cock down her throat and was loving every inch of it!

Bill fucked her mouth for a few minutes then tried to push her away as he was about to cum. Sandy wasn't about to stop sucking, and Bill finally let loose, most of it in her mouth but also dripping down her chin and tits.

She wiped her chin with her hand saying, "Hmm, that was yummy just like I remember it, I love your cock! " she said smacking her lips in an exaggerated manner. She then wiped her chin then licked her hand clean of the rest of Bill's love juice.

Sandy rubbed the cum into her tits and then continued sucking until Bill started to harden again. Sandy said "Fuck me, Bill," This was it, my wife was telling this Black man to fuck her. Sandy lay back on the bed, legs spread, inviting him to mount her. He lay on top of her and entered her hot, wet love canal and began fucking my wife.

Black on White is very erotic.

Bill was considerate, slowly entering her with his giant (compared to me) black cock. I never saw Sandy look as sexy as she was being penetrated. They started humping faster. She was in ecstasy.

His penis was huge and rock hard, and as it slipped in and out of her, she moaned continuously. . He expertly fucked her cunt and his long, black thick snake pushed inside her in long, rapid strokes.

"Fuck me, fuck me, Bill" Oh, that's nice, yes, yes,. yes," Sandy was now screaming.

Another man was having his pleasure with my wife who also was getting her fill of cock and pleasure. Bill was into my wife with his manhood, more than that, he was into her deeper than I ever would be! Bill was an expert.

She raised her legs into the air, spreading herself wider, accommodating his size. When he was all the way in Sandy wrapped her legs around his ass and seemed to pulled him in further. He began to pump, pushing deep, touching her cervix, and then pulling back, until the head teased her pussy lips. They settled into a rhythm, long slow strokes, and her hips rising to meet his thrusts, to allow the deepest access. Her cries of pleasure filled the room, in concert with his grunts as he fucked my wife.

Her orgasm built quickly, she slipped her legs around his waist and held him in deep, as the orgasm subsided. Relaxing her grip, he began to pump into her again, and another orgasm followed, fast, but stronger (and louder) than the first. Her fingernails dug into his back as another orgasm began. No wonder she wanted to fuck him.

Sandy looked at me and beckoned me with her finger. I left the bedroom and approached them, scaring Bill a little. I knelt down next to them and Sandy stuck out her tongue showing some of Bill's cum that she hadn't swallowed, She pulled my mouth to hers and slipped her tongue into my mouth making a small deposit of semen. I quickly swallowed,

She giggled and said "you still OK with all this."

"Yes, milk him dry, you sexpot of a wife," I said.

She smiled saying "I guess you do love me." I started sucking on her nipple, again tasting Bill's cum that had dribbled from her mouth. She was being gangbanged again. Sandy kept saying "thank you" as she was fucked and I suckled on her.

Sandy started to push my head lower, and I tongued her belly button but she kept pushing my head towards her fucking cunt. I started licking the top of her cunt, just one inch above Bill's cock fucking my wife. "Wait there till Bill gets done" Sandy said.

It was a fascinating sight, Black into White. She began bucking her hips wildly, and her cunt convulsed tightly around Bill's cock as if it was trying to get all the sperm he had. She was crying Bill's name out incoherently, and thrusting her hips up to meet his pounding strokes.

Then as I heard Bill say "I'm cumming." The feel of his cock shooting its load seemed to intensify her orgasm if that were possible.

"Yes, cum in my cunt, Bill, give me all of it," my wife was screaming.

He was cumming in my wife cunt! He grunted and pushed hard a few times as he unloaded his sperm. They lay in each others arm for awhile. His now shrinking cock came out, followed by some creamy sperm. I started to get up but my sexy wife pushed my face right into her cunt.

"Eat me Honey, eat me now" she said! She wanted me to eat their combined cum that was dripping out of her cunt and oozing down past her ass. I stuck out my tongue and tasted Bill's fresh cum mixed with Sandy's, it wasn't bad. I stuck my tongue in and got all I could. "Eat me Honey, eat Bill's cum out of my cunt. He just fucked your wife and he filled her up with his cum, my cunt is all filled up for you." And her beautiful pussy flooded me with their deliciously tasty juices.

She moaned deeply and came again as I worked my tongue around and into her puckered ass.

"Oh that's it," she cooed, " do it softly, yes, now a little slower. Oh yes! That's so nice. Don't stop! Stick it in, Oh, oh, ahh, yes, just like that, oh God!

Perversely, I was trying to get the cum oozing down her bum into her asshole as if she was just fucked there. And she came again. ,." You're insatiable" I laughed.

She pulled my head to her cunt saying "You just keep eating me, Oh yes, just like that! Keep going, suck me off" and suck her off I did.

Bill got dressed gave Sandy a long kiss and said "My dad was also in town, maybe we can all get together."

Sandy, thinking of another 3 on 1, gave an affirmative nod and said "Hell yes, I can take care of all your cocks at once, you can all bang me and cum in me at the same time."

The little devil, I thought to myself.