A Night in the Boondocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do not cum slut." He fucked her mercilessly before switching back to whipping her clit. After the next five were done, He went back to her hole. She was right on the brink from having her clit slapped. He knew it. He twisted the brading in her and moved it fast. Right before she was to go over the edge, He pulled out and hit her clit as hard as He could. She screamed and bucked her hips as she came, her juices flowing down her leg and shining in the moonlight. He whipped her clit until she was done coming.

He threw the cat of nine tails down and leaned over her twitching body.

"Do you want me to fuck you? Do you want my cock in you slut?" She nodded and tried to tell him how much through the gag. He got off of her. She allowed herself to calm down. He must be getting himself harder or something. What was taking so long? She couldn't hear a thing. Did He leave? Did someone come? What was going on?

She heard the cane on her ass before she felt it. She screamed in pain and tried to jump up. Her hands went from her pussy to her ass in a flash. He grabbed her wrists and held them to her lower back, keeping her from bolting up or protecting her ass. He brought the next swing down hard, crisscrossing the last nearly bloody mark. She kept screaming and crying.

The last three came fast and were not as hard. She couldn't breathe. She was crying so hard. The pain was excruciating. He held her down until she was calm, then let go of her hands. She didn't move. He went behind her and pulled the plug out, letting her ass close back up. She didn't even flinch. He had never seen her pussy so wet. Her pussy and legs were shining in the moonlight, as well as the grass between her feet.

He walked back up to her face and took her blindfold off.

"Are you ok?"

"Thank you," she smiled up at him.

"Thank you what?"

"Thank you Sir."

"You're welcome slut." He flipped her over and moved her up on the table so that He could lay down with her.

"You did very well tonight slut."

"Thank you Sir." They started kissing and caressing and making love to each other.

After they were both satisfied, they cuddled under the blanket together and looked up at the stars.

"It really is beautiful out here isn't it?"

"It sure is." He brushed some hair out of her face.

"I love you Sir."

"I love you too slut."

12