A Night in the City Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked hotter then she had when we met 21 years ago. Not an ounce of fat or cellulite showed on her body. I felt my dick get hard in pants. Now it was my turn to circle my slave and appraise her transformation.

Her cunt was still hairy as ever. I guess there was little that the mistress could do about that here. As I turned around her back side I noticed two curiosities. First, there was jewelry hanging from her clit. It wasn't pierced. The jewelry was somehow clipped on. Even more surprising was a silver metallic ring emanating from her anus. This shocked me the most because her ass was strictly off limits to me. I wonder if Mistress Diana had made some break through on this front. I gently tugged on the ring to let Genie know that I had noticed but made no attempt to remove it.

Did I see a blush of red on her ass cheeks? I believe she has been spanked while I was gone. It seems like Mistress Diana did more than dress my slave.

I circled back to the front and noticed jewelry attached to her nipples that I did not notice on my first go round. Her nipples were hard as erasers which allowed the jewelry to be attached easily.

As I came back in front of her, I turned to face her. She knew I was there. I could tell by her facial expression. I got in close to whisper my approval in her ear when I detected a familiar scent on her face. It was a little different than I was used to, but I knew immediately that it was the juices of another woman. My god, my wife has been eating out another woman. I presumed it was Mistress Diana but could not be sure until I interrogated Genie.

Now my dick was rock hard and uncomfortable. I pulled in close to Genie and whispered "You look amazing. I have never seen anyone look so damn good."

I removed the ball gag so I could kiss her on the lips. Actually, I wanted taste the juices of the other woman. My kiss was more of a slobbering face washing. Genie must have known what I was up to.

I rubbed my dick through my jeans and looked up at Mistress Diana to let her know that I was turned on. I made an inquisitive gesture pushing my crotch to Genie's mouth.

"Of course you can. She is your slave. Feel free to do with her as you please. The room is private and has no recording device."

That was all I needed to hear. I unzipped my pants, dropped my drawers and shoved my rock hard cock into her unexpecting mouth. I face fucked my wife as she was blindfolded and suspended in the back room of a lingerie store. If only I could tell someone about it.

Mistress Diana made no attempt to give us privacy. At first she watched us but then moved in to hold Genie's head as I fucked her mouth. After a minute she released her grip with one hand and started to massage her clit. Feeling stretched in two directions, Mistress released her head and circled to Genie's backside. She gently played with butt plug at the same time she massaged her clit. Genie moaned though my penis in pleasure.

I could not hold it anymore and came all over her face as I pulled out, adding my semen to the cunt juices already there.

I caught my breath and picked up my pants once I was certain I would not pass out. Once I regained my composure, Mistress asked "So I take it from your reaction that you approve."

"Absolutely. The transformation is miraculous."

"Thank you, I take that as a compliment," she responded with a smile. "Slave Genie has been obedient and a good sport. She tried on several items that she thought you would like before settling on this one. It is true to your command that she not have her pussy or nipples covered yet nicely accents her nice figure. She also selected a more modest outfit of a shelf bra, garter belt and stockings for dinner tonight."

I nodded my head in agreement.

"Let me go over our starter kit. You get both the arm and leg restraints. The body jewelry and this body paint kit." She held up the paint so I could see it. "The ball gag and blindfold are also included. Come here, I want to show you something." She motioned for me to join her at Genies backside.

"Slave has selected this spanking paddle from several choices in the start kit. I spanked her with almost all of them so she could chose the one she liked best. She chose well, this one has a nice sting but will leave no marks."

She pointed to Genie's ass crack. "I saw that you had already noticed the butt plug. It is included in the package. She tried to refuse it claiming that you had consented that her anus was off limits. I put the ball gag in her mouth which ended that conversation. You may have consented but I did not," she said with a conspiratorial wink.

She pulled on the butt plug to make her point to Genie that she had won that battle.

"We are almost done. There is one more item in the package that you need to select. Let' release her from her bonds and go back out into the show room," said the sales clerk.

We released Genie from her bonds and removed her blind fold. Genie immediately assumed the slave position with her head down and arms behind her back. She was good at this game. Well, not quite perfect.

Annoyed by the butt plug, she tried to sneak an adjustment while were where not looking. Mistress Diana saw this and reprimanded her. "I don't recall anyone giving you permission to touch that." She handed me the paddle and gestured silently for me to punish her.

"Slave, assume a position to receive your punishment," I ordered with a stern voice. Genie bent forward onto her arms with her ass turned up. I gave her ten swats with the paddle. I felt nice in my hands and left nice square marks on her butt. Genie made small whimpering sounds after each swat but did not cry out.

Mistress Diana then walked to one of the walls and pushed on it revealing a door to the showroom I had not noticed before. Come to think of it, I never did see the two of them leave the room.

Genie hesitated to follow us. She was concerned that she would be exposed to strangers, or worse, acquaintances in the store.

Mistress called back to her. "You may stand and follow us. Don't be concerned, no one else will see you."

Genie reluctantly stood and followed her order. Her butt plug was visible between her cheeks.

Mistress led us to a case full of necklaces. "The final item in your package is a slave collar. We have many to choose from but only the first three rows to your right are included in the package. Should you prefer a collar that is not included in the package I can work out a credit."

"Slave Genie," I said. "Would you please choose a collar that you like? You may speak freely to Mistress Diana if you have a question."

I took in the moment. My wife was standing for the most part naked in the middle of a lingerie store in New York City, butt plug protruding from her ass, choosing her slave collar. I started to feel the bulge in my pants again.

"Do you have a collar that is discrete? While I want to show my master that I love him and am his slave, I would prefer not announce it to my whole town."

"I have just the one for you: beautiful and discrete." She pulled a collar that was not in one of the included rows. "This collar is reversible. The side you see has the word Slave embossed on it." She turned the medallion for us, "but the other side has a beautiful rendition of the Fleur de Versailles."

The Fleur de Versailles was rose wrapped in ribbon. It was similar to the caduceus of the medical profession that is so familiar to all of us.

"Are you familiar with the Fleur de Versailles?"

We both shook our head.

"The Fleur de Versailles is the symbol of the Versailles Society of Slavery started before the French revolution by French noblemen who kept sex slaves for their debaucherous parties. The nobleman did not survive the revolution, but their society did."

"Oh my god!" Genie exclaimed. "I recognize this symbol. A few of the woman in our neighborhood have it on their jewelry."

"Well, now you have something to talk about. Few people outside of the slave lifestyle know what it means. The flower represents the love between master and slave while the ribbon symbolizes the straps of bondage that hold the relationship together. Come, let me put this on you."

She put the necklace on her. It was not quite the choker I associate with sex slaves but it did not dangle much and to the casual observer appeared as simply decoration. Genie practiced flipping the reversible medallion.

"I love it," she announced.

"Perfect. I know it was not in the first three rows but since you have been so obedient I will include it at no extra charge," Mistress said with a conspiratorial wink. "Is there anything else I can show you?"

I looked at my watch. It was getting late. We had dinner with the Rosen's in 90 minutes.

"Slave, we have to be going. We have dinner reservations in an hour and a half and still need to change. I am sorry to say that you will need to change out of this. It is not appropriate for dinner with the Rosen's. I will settle up with Mistress Diana."

Genie left us to get changed.

"I do have one more thing I want you to show me. I saw this butterfly contraption in the other room that caught my eye."

She smiled. "Oh yes, the Venus Butterfly. Come, let me show you it."

It settled the tab with Mistress Diana just as Genie came out from the room. Yet again, it was my turn to be surprised. She was not wearing the dress she came in but a black knit dress that was skin tight in the torso but loose below the waist. I could see her erect nipples though the fabric. Her skirt was very short, approximately to mid-thigh. She wore black stockings and 4 inch high heels. Of course, she was wearing her slave collar with the Fleur de Versailles visible.

I whistled my approval. "You look great. Now that is an outfit appropriate for my sex slave. Please lift your skirt so that I can see that you are not wearing any underwear."

She lifted the skirt to show me her naked but hairy bush. She was wearing only garters that held up her stockings.

"I am wearing a new bra that supports my breasts but leaves my nipples exposed so they can be seen through the fabric. The friction of the fabric on the nipples keeps them hard and visible for your pleasure," said my wife/slave.

Mistress Diana surveyed her creation. "You look great. Your transformation is nearly complete. You really do need to do something about that jungle," pointing to her pubic hair. "It ruins the whole look."

She took out a business card and wrote and name and number on the back. "If you want a professional waxing or electrolysis, go see them. They have a shop in the village. They are experienced and have a fine selection of body jewelry. Once you are hairless, you will probably want to get your labia pierced."

I took the card but said "Maybe another day. We really need to be hurrying along. You have been very helpful. Slave Genie, please thank Mistress Diana for her help."

Genie walked right up to the mistress, embraced her and started to kiss her passionately. Both of them were locked in a tender embrace that lasted far longer than it should have.

Genie separated herself from Mistress Diana. She smiled as she used her finger to clean up the saliva on her face then licked it off. "Thank you," she said with a wide grin.

"I can't wait to hear what that was all about," I said as we left the store.