A Night in the City Ch. 02

Story Info
Dinner with old friends takes an unexpected turn.
7.9k words
4.16
48.8k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 03/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll only be another minute," I called out from the toilet.

I finished my business opened the door and washed my hands and face in the sink. Genie was right where I left her, kneeling with her head bowed and her hands behind her back. She was wearing only her garters, stockings, pumps and shelf bra. When we had arrived back from the Pleasure Underground she immediately removed her new dress as per the rules of the room but in the interest of time I allowed her to leave on what underwear she had.

We were running late for dinner with the Rosen's. Genie was already dressed for the night but I still needed to freshen up. I too had removed my clothes to get changed, leaving them in strewn around the floor for my slave to pick up later.

Genie had asked if she could clean up after her adventures in the lingerie store but I denied the request on the pretense of not having enough time. In truth, I wanted her to be reminded all night of the slut that she had become. I was also got a little turned on thinking that Dawn or Rob might be able to pick up on the distinctive smell of sex.

Taking in the view of my submissive wife/slave in her sexy attire caused a stirring in my groin. We were pressed for time but I suddenly had the urge from a blow job. I would have fucked her instead but decided that demanding a blow job at such an awkward time reminder her that she was mine to command as I saw fit. Plus, I was a good fucking is probably what she wanted right now and I was not inclined to give her pleasure just yet.

Still naked with a semi-soft dick, I stood in front of my slave whose head was tilted down out of respect. I lifted her chin and looked into her eyes. I was not sure what to expect. They could have been angry or even frightful, but what I found was love and excitement.

"Open your mouth," I commanded. She complied immediately and shoved in my penis.

With her hands behind her back and my hands holding her head I fucked her face. She did not protest and I did not abuse her. I gently slid my now rock hard penis in and out, occasionally giving her time to catch her breath. As I pulled out she eagerly sought out my member pulling it back in. Her mouth was as wet as a turned-on vagina. It felt great, especially when she swirled her tongue around my head. Unfortunately, I had already came in her mouth at the store so it took me longer to cum than I had expected. Genie never gave any indication of annoyance or discomfort. The whole time she eagerly sucked my dick. Eventually though, I felt the familiar stirring in my balls which led quickly to my eruption into her mouth.

She did not pull away as she took the entire load into her mouth. As I pulled out, she opened her mouth to show me my load. She was waiting for my instruction to swallow. I decided to test her a little.

I turned away and began to dress for the evening. I occasionally stole glances in Genie's direction to ensure that she was still showing me her cum filled mouth. By now her jaw must have hurt but I did not rush. Only once I was finished did I tell her that she could swallow. With obvious relief, she swallowed it all in one gulp. Once again she showed me her open mouth for me to inspect, proving that she took it all. I nodded in confirmation and she closed her mouth.

"We are supposed to meet them around the block in 10 minutes so we don't have much time," I advised. I sat on the sofa and ordered Genie to stand in front of me.

"You did very well my Pet. I am happy with your training so far. I am also proud of the outfit you have chosen for tonight. It is appropriate for my sex slave but subtle enough not to be slutty," I complimented. "I have one final addition." I reached into the Pleasure Underground bag and removed the Venus Butterfly.

Genie looked at it inquisitively but did not speak until I gave her permission.

"You may speak freely. And by the way, I give you permission now to speak freely when we are in the company of Dawn and Bob."

"What is that?" she asked.

"It is called a Venus Butterfly. You wear it like underwear. A little remote control allows me to stimulate you discretely."

"You can't be serious. You don't expect me to wear that out to dinner with two of our oldest friends. What if they find out I am wearing it? I would be mortified."

"They will not find out. But even so, you are my slave for the night and have no say in the matter. Now step closer so I can fasten this to you."

Genie hesitated as she considered her options. She clearly was not pleased by my plan but I am sure she did not want another round of spanking. I also knew that being a sex slave was turning her on. Her day had already been an adventure full of firsts for her. She had watched a porno by herself, shaved my balls, had sex with another woman and walked nearly naked around the lingerie store. Eventually she nodded her head in agreement and moved so I could fasten the device to her.

I took at closer look to see how it fit on a real person. The butterfly had three parts. There was a Y shaped probe that stimulated her clit. There was a small penis that entered and stimulated her vagina and an anal probe that was optional. You can extend it to cover the anus or leave it retracted. There were straps to hold it all in place.

I explained to Genie how the device worked and asked her to put it on.

"OK, I do it but I can't use the anal thingy. My butt still hurts from the plug that Mistress Diana made me wear. I am not opposed to trying it another time, but not tonight. Will you please understand and not punish me. I am trying to be a good slave and against my judgment I will wear this thing tonight. But my butt just can't take anymore stimulation."

I considered her plea. When we started this game she made me promise that her anus was off limits. Mistress Diana at the Pleasure Underground ignored our agreement and ordered her to wear a butt plug. While on the subway back, Genie complained that the plug was hurting her virgin ass too much. I told her to remove it right there on the train. She initially declined because of the potential for public exposure but I reassured her that no one would even notice on the crowded train. I guess she really was uncomfortable because she reached around and pulled it right out while standing at a pole in the middle of the train. I presume no one noticed but neither of us will ever know.

"Fine, you can leave the anal stimulator retracted."

She placed the plastic cock in her vagina and seated her clit in its stimulator. She then tightly fastened the straps and presented herself with a Viola! pose.

I took up the remote control to give it a try. It had 3 rows with two buttons each. In order to be more discrete, there was no text to describe the functions. I tested them out and found them to be quite intuitive. The first row controlled the clit, the second the penis and the third controlled the anal probe. The buttons on each row increased and decreased the intensity. There were also all stop and restart buttons.

I gave it a try. First I used the middle row to cause the dick in her pussy to vibrate. She immediately felt it and vocally said "oh my god" as she was suddenly being fucked. I backed off the dick and turned up the clit vibe. She took in a deep breath as she was suddenly being stimulated. I then activated both to give her double stimulation.

"Oh my god, that feels good!" she exclaimed. She reached to hold on to something to steady herself but found nothing within reach. She became slightly unstable so I hit the quick off switch at the top. She quickly regained her balance.

I tried the anal probe but as expected that was non-functional in its retracted state.

Satisfied that everything was worked appropriately I got up to leave. "Let's go, we are late. Put on your dress."

Genie did as she was told and put the dress which had been draped over a chair over her head. She looked beautiful and a quick glance showed me that the butterfly was not visible.

Together we walked out the door and onto the elevator. While on the elevator, with the security cameras watching, I pulled out the remote and turned on the clit and penis. She nearly lost her balance as the device went to work on her. When the door opened at the lobby I turned it off.

As we walked through the lobby she whispered to me, "Don't be so aggressive with that. If you want to use it without detection you need to be gentler. I can barely stand when you turn it up so high."

I reached into my pocket and turned it on, this time only slightly.

"Ah, that feels better. I feel it just enough to get turned on but not enough to prevent me from walking."

We had to hurry, so I turned it off. Once more during the walk I could not resist the temptation to turn it on while we waited for a light. Genie gave me a smile of approval as she walked on.

We arrived at Restaurant Chez Pierre only 10 minutes late. As usual, Dawn and Bob were already having their first drink. Usually they were pretty buzzed by the time we sat down for dinner. Kisses and handshakes were shared all around. Bob asked for our drink orders and disappeared into the bar.

Dawn looked as hot as ever. She had a great figure and always dressed provocatively. More than once I fantasized about having an affair with her. Today she was wearing an all-white dress with a very short skirt, the kind of skirt that would show her private parts if she bent over to pick something up. Her C-cup cleavage was accentuated by a plunging neckline which clearly precluded a bra.

Dawn quickly focused on Genie's dress which was not typical for her. "My, my, you are clearly dressed for a night away from the kids. Do you always were something so sexy when you two are alone? I feel like we are intruding."

"Don't be silly," replied Genie. "We look forward to having dinner with two of our oldest friends. I just wanted to be a part of the city vibe." She looked at me with eyes that questioned whether I got the double entendre. To let her know I had, I used the remote control to turn on the butterfly vibrator which caused her to shiver.

Bob returned with our drinks and we chatted about life, kids and our parents. It was just like old times.

Dawn noticed Genie's necklace and asked about the Fleur de Versailles. "Genie, that necklace is stunning. What is the engraving, is that a flower?"

Genie tried to deflect the question. "Yes, it is a flower wrapped in a ribbon. I found it at a second hand shop in our town."

"It is unique," said Dawn. "Does is have any special meaning?"

"Not as far as I know," replied my wife.

I reached into my pocket and turned on the vibe to let Genie know that her deception had worked only on Dawn and that she was still my slave. I left it on a little longer than usual. Genie found it hard to carry on a conversation with her pussy and clit being massaged. Genie grew quiet and her eyes glazed over for a short while. I tried to carry on the conversation for her.

The hostess came over and told us our seats were ready. She seated us in a banquet for 4 towards the back of the restaurant.

After we sat, we ordered another round of cocktails and a bottle of wine for the table. As Genie was ordering her dinner I turned on the Butterfly just to tease her. She briefly lost her train of thought so I finished ordering for her.

After our appetizers where served I gave her another treatment with the vibe. The time Dawn sensed something was up.

"Ok, what is going on with you two? First Genie shows up wearing these sexy clothes. Then every 20 minutes she goes into a trance. Are you two taking something?"

"Of course not," replied Genie. "Nothing is up."

"Cut the crap Genie. You know better than to try and fool me. Why are you wearing a Fleur de Versailles necklace?"

Genie's words got stuck in her throat. Her lips moved but no words came out.

"Come on you two. Bob and I live in this city. You don't think we know about the Fleur de Versailles. To be honest, I never expected to see it around your neck," she said to Genie.

"Well you got us," I said. Genie kicked me under the table to prevent me from outing her but I figured what the hell.

"We decided to have some fun so Genie has agreed to be my sex slave for the weekend. We got the necklace in a lingerie store in SoHo. Look, it is reversible." I reached over and turned the necklace so the word slave was visible instead of the flower.

"So she has to do whatever you tell her to do?" asked Bob who barely spoke up to now.

"Pretty much. There are a few rules but she has been pretty obedient so far. I have only had to punish her a few times this afternoon."

Again Bob spoke up. "Punish her?"

"Yes, just a little spanking. She kind of likes it."

Dawn and Bob shared a shocked look.

It was Dawn's turn to ask questions. "So, why has she been checking out periodically? From what I can see, you have not touched her."

I smiled and debated how much I should reveal. What the hell, in for a penny....

I pulled out the remote control and put it on the table. Genie looked like she wanted to crawl under the table. She was so embarrassed she could not speak.

"What is that?" asked Bob.

"Try it," I offered.

Bob picked it up and after studying it pressed a button. Nothing happened.

"Try one of the second buttons on the top two rows," I prompted.

He pressed and Genie shook. He pressed another button and she opened her mouth but nothing came out.

"What is it?" asked Dawn.

I explained the mystery. "Genie is wearing a device called the Venus Butterfly on her crotch. This remote control turns on and off stimulators in her pussy and on her clit." Genie was having difficulty catching her breath so I gave Bob a hand signal to turn it off.

Dawn was wide eyed in surprise. She grabbed the remote from Bob. "You mean she is wearing the device right now? How kinky, especially for you two. I want a turn with the controls."

I looked at Genie who was staring back at me with anger in her eyes. "Sure, give it a try. I am sure Genie won't mind, will you dear?"

Dawn started pressing buttons and Genie sat back and made the best of it. Dawn quickly go the hang of it and had Genie moaning at the table. Genie leaned her head against me and started once again hyperventilate. Once she bit into my shoulder I knew she was close to cumming. She whispered in my ear to ask permission to cum. "Sure," was all I said. 30 seconds later she shivered quietly as all her nerves fired at once. Genie had achieved another first for the day.

Dawn was thrilled. "Wow, that was hot," she said with excitement. "I have never seen anything like that. You came right here at the table." She looked at me and asked, "Can I try it?"

"I don't see why not? I bet Genie would like to get rid of it after her orgasm." I looked at Genie who was still coming down from her high. "Why don't you and Dawn go to the bathroom together? You can take off the Butterfly and let her wear it."

The two girls got up and walked to the bathroom hand in hand.

Bob and I watched them walk away then turned to each other. He had said little so far this evening. "Did you really think you could hide something like a slave game from Dawn? She has a nose for this sort of thing. She nails more of our friends than you can imagine. Half the parents in our kid's school are afraid when she is around," Bob said with a wry grin.

We chatted for a while before the girls returned. They returned just after our appetizers were served.

I noticed immediately that they had switched clothes. Dawn came up to me and apologized for taking so long, "it was a small single person bathroom, it was kind of hard to make the switch."

She reached out and handed me a tightly bundled collection of fabric. On closer inspection, I could tell it was Genie's bra and a white lace thong which I assumed was Dawn's. I looked up with a puzzled expression.

Dawn answered for the two of them. "When I extended the anus stimulator, the butterfly would not fit well with my dress so we had to exchange our clothes." She gestured to Genie, "Genie could clearly not wear a black shelf bra with that plunging neckline. As for my thong, I figured if was going to play your game, I would play by your rules."

Dawn motioned for me to let her in. Apparently, the girls were changing sides with Dawn next to me and Genie next to Bob. I got up and let her in hoping that she would not notice the woody in my pants. The thought of Dawn and Genie naked in a small bathroom together was a big turn on. Neither one was wearing any underwear to speak of.

"Now, let's see how this thing feels. I was not so easy to put on. Luckily Genie was there to help me." She winked at Genie which again got my mind wondering what it was like in there. "By the way, how do you tolerate that bush on her? I am surprised you have not made her shave for you."

Genie and I exchanged glances with each other. This topic keeps on coming up. Who knew it would be such an issue? We both knew we would have to rectify the problem in the future. I asked Genie, "Is Dawn shaved down there?"

She her cheeks flushed with embarrassment but answered "She has a small tuft of hair at the top but otherwise is smooth as silk."

I fished out the remote control and passed it across the table to Bob. Dawn stopped me. "Oh, no you don't. He is no good at controlling anything. I want you to be in control," she said. The way she said the word "control" left no ambiguity that she was talking about more than the butterfly.

Again Genie and I exchanged looks. This was clearly heading in an unexpected direction.

I was getting used to being in control so I sat back and pressed the button to turn on the clit massager. Dawn took in a deep breath and steadied herself with the table. After she got used to the clit massage, I switched to the cock vibrator. By this point her eyes were rolling into the back of her head. She leaned her head against my shoulder as I continued to work on her vagina and clit. In her pre-orgasmic state, she reached her hand over to feel my cock through my pants.

I was suddenly cognizant that I was crossing the line of infidelity with my wife right across the table watching me. I sought her eyes to see if she was angry. Our eyes met but I saw no anger or concern in her eyes. She had already experienced so many new things in one day; this was just one more step along the path.

I announced to Genie and Bob, "In case you didn't notice, she has her hands on my dick" so that everything was in the open. I did not want things to degenerate to the point that this game ended our friendship.

Genie must have had a similar concern but I was surprised by her way of diffusing the situation. She too moved in close to Bob and put her hand in his lap. She was feeling him up too!

Now this was getting interesting.

Bob looked at Dawn to seek permission to start this new phase of the game. Dawn just nodded in acquiescence.

With Bob and Genie distracted with their own fun, I then turned my attention back to Dawn who was quietly whimpering next to me. I decided to mess with her a little. I turned off both the clit and vaginal vibes. She looked up at me and groaned. I then turned on the anal probe which caused Dawn to sit upright. "You devil," was all she said.

After a minute of anal stimulation I went back to stimulating the other erogenous zones.

Eventually, Dawn shuddered with an orgasm. She did her best to stay quiet and fortunately the noise of the restaurant drowned out any sign of what we were up to.

I turned my attention back to Genie and Bob who were keeping themselves busy. Genie was rubbing his dick so aggressively that I wondered if it was taken out of his pants. Now he had his hands in her lap as well. Dawn's dress had a short skirt so I would not have been surprised if he had his fingers in her pussy. He must have sensed my question because while looking me in the eyes he pulled his fingers to his nose and sniffed. We both smiled at each other.