A Night in the Meadow

Story Info
A lot can happen in the dark.
1.4k words
4.07
53.8k
29
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CleoRa
CleoRa
2,145 Followers

I usually write stories based upon my experiences, or people I have known who want their stories told. This is from Kim who emailed me the details and asked me to write her story. I hope I got it right, Kim.

Cleo

*****

My husband and I have been married for a number of years now and although our initially hot sex has tapered off a little we still enjoy rousing sex at least a couple times each week. For the first few years that we were married however, we were so hot for each other that we made love almost anywhere the mood struck us.

I frequently gave him blow jobs while he was driving, sometimes prolonging his release for hours on extended trips. We screwed in parks, theaters, and parking lots all over the city. The thrill of having to stifle my cries of passion while knowing there was someone only a few feet away was one of the most exciting things ever!

One such event, that sticks in my memory as the most intense ever, was the time we went to an evening meadow theater in the Great Northwest. Camelot was playing and the crowd was huge for the occasion, people with their baskets of wine, cheese and fruit, spread out on blankets all over the hillside.

We'd been there once before and on that occasion there had been a full moon, so we expected the same thing this time. That wasn't to be however, because the weather was threatening, the sky overcast and already dark at six PM, an hour before the play even started.

We'd arrived late because Ted was taking medication which caused him frequent urination and we'd had to stop about every thirty minutes during the drive up. We finally found a vacant spot in the grass and spread out our blanket, scant moments before the hillside lights were to go dark.

Once that happened, only the lights at the bottom of the hill shinning directly down upon the performance would be allowed. Strict rules of no personal flashlights or cell phones applied. Ted excused himself for a final trip to the toilet while I spread-out the food and poured our wine.

In the few minutes before lights out, I observed the families around me, noting the diversity and joy in which everyone was enjoying the occasion. My pleasure was turning to concern as the announcer counted down to "lights-out", finally reaching the moment.

Suddenly, I was in the dark alone, beginning to freak-out a bit, but a moment later Ted scooted in beside me just as the music started. In the ink-black night, covered with a second blanket against the Northwest's evening chill, I rested my head on Ted's shoulder as we sipped our wine and ate cheese and crackers. If was romantic as hell.

Unable to see a thing, by feel I stacked our left-overs in the basket and returned to Ted's shoulder. After a moment I felt his hand high up on my thigh, snuggling closer. Well into Act I, he took my hand and placed it on his crotch. He was hard as a rock! It was just natural that I started massaging it through his pants. This went on for a while until he finally unzipped his fly, and wrapped my fingers around his bare cock. It was so hard it throbbed in my hand!

I knew what he wanted. Although I could hear people stirring around once in a while, we'd found out earlier that this was a very disciplined crowd who was only interested in the performance, and even whispering wasn't a factor. In the ink-like darkness, the most we could see was about four feet away. Everybody looked like large black blobs on the hillside. I stroked his cock for a long time, feeling him approach his climax and then slowing down until his thighs stopped trembling. I placed my mouth close to his ear and whispered.

"We'll make a mess, you know?"

I felt his hand slide up my back, his fingers wrapping around the back of my neck, and pressure as he gently pulled my head forward and down. Well, I thought, it would at least keep the mess to a minimum. My eyes frantically searched the darkness around us, but I was satisfied no one could see. Ted pushed the blanket away and my warm mouth covered the cool head of his penis as he stifled a slight groan.

I gently sucked his spongy crown for a long time, and then slid my tongue down its length, taking the loose skin of each nut into my mouth, sucking gently. I bit, licked and sucked, sliding my lips over every inch of his groin for about thirty minutes. A couple times as his pre-cum became heavier, or when my slurping grew too loud, he'd tightened his fingers in my hair, holding me still until we'd settled down a bit.

I felt his thighs beginning to tremble violently, his body growing rigid, and his breathing growing even more ragged, as he gasped loudly. I was practically humming with pleasure as I gripped his balls, inhaling his sweet cock!

I slipped my fingers beneath one loose leg of my shorts, ramming two fingers deep inside my sloppy pussy, moaning with joy around his thick cock. I was so hot! I fucked myself hard, imagining it was Ted with a second cock inside me, or even some stranger. Finally, we couldn't stand it any longer! I felt his fingers tighten in my hair, pulling it painfully as he held my face close to his belly-hair and emptied his nuts deep down my working throat.

Thick to the point of almost being lumpy, it coated the roof of my mouth, teeth and tongue as it slid down my throat to its new home inside my tummy. Attempting to stifle my moans and grunts, I came so hard it doubled me up. Humping my fingers, sucking with abandon of Ted's sweet cock as it exploded inside my head like fireworks!

I don't swallow Ted's cum very often, and then only when I become so hot I feel like I just have to taste it. That's the way it was that night, out in the open air, all those people so nearby, drinking his cum like a bitch in heat - so fucking hot! I lay with my head in his lap for a while, just holding his thick, limp cock in my mouth, my body still vibrating with pleasure.

Finally, it slipped from my mouth and I heard Ted whisper a bit urgently, "Lights on soon. Gotta go piss."

I helped Ted tuck his limp cock back inside his pants and he zipped up. He stood and started back toward the potty to urinate again, and I sit wiping my fingers on a napkin, smiling rather smugly. A few minutes later the lights came on for intermission, and a short time after that, Ted dropped to the blanket beside me. He reached out, taking my hand, his eyes almost pleading.

"I'm so sorry, baby. That was thoughtless of me."

"What was? I found it rather enjoyable, myself."

"Look, I know you're probably a little pissed that I left you all alone in the dark, but there was a long line outside the men's room and by the time I got back to the top of the hill again, the entire hillside was like an ink bottle. I stumbled around for a long time in the dark trying to find this spot, pissing people off, stepping on everybody. I finally gave up and just watched the show from the hilltop. I'm really sorry. I'll make it up to you somehow."

I couldn't speak. Stunned, I tried absorbing his words. Was he saying that wasn't him with me during the performance? That I had sucked-off some other man, swallowed the semen of a complete stranger? My eyes darted around the hillside, frantically searching for some clue as to who it might have been, to catch some stranger's eye or see any kind of body language that would let me know who I had performed oral sex on! Anything at all! I didn't see a thing!

I felt a little sick, violated certainly. There was also something else. I was extremely excited! My god, what an experience! To suck a stranger's cock and not even know who it was, never see him again and only guess about who it might've been, forever!

A year later when we saw the schedule of the new Meadow Theater, the subject of going again sometime, came up. Later, that night in bed I told my husband what had happened on the dark hillside the night we saw Camelot. We now have black-out curtains on our bedroom windows, and sometimes in total darkness we live the experience again. It remains one of the most exciting things I have experienced.

CleoRa
CleoRa
2,145 Followers