A Night in the Park

Story Info
Jenna is taken by four homeless men.
3k words
4.26
251.8k
194
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna gasped as she was tugged along into the park; it was dark and the mostly unlit. She stumbled on the uneven path that was merely a line of blackness sandwiched between the very dark patches of grass.

She clutched at the fake fur coat that was her only clothing, John had forbidden her to button it and so it fell open to reveal creamy white skin that glowed in the moonlight every time she tripped in her high-heeled sandals.

John lead her deeper into the park, once or twice she thought she heard voices but they never met anyone. Her heart beat fast in her chest, though not through fear but excitement. John had told her to undress at home and wear only the coat and the shoes, when she stood before him he had ushered her out to the car.

He had driven them around the seedier parts of town; twice he had stopped near a group of prostitutes and told her to get out. He wanted her to stand on the kerbside and pose as one of them, he told her he wanted her to take money from a stranger and let him fuck her in an alley.

She had said no, she had she would do anything but that. Several times before he had brought home friends to have sex with them both, or just her whilst he looked on but she couldn't do what he asked this time.

She was relieved when he pulled her into the park; he wanted to fuck her out doors. That was fine by her; no-one made her come like he did. She no longer questioned the way her body responded to him, the way she would mindlessly do almost anything that he asked.

She had been horrified the first time he had brought a friend home to their flat, she had served them dinner and then as she was clearing away the dishes John had pushed her down onto the table pulled up her skirt and thrust his hard cock inside her. He demanded that she never wore underwear so she was always naked beneath her skirts. As he fucked her roughly he continued his conversation with his friend.

John didn't come inside her; he merely used her to show his friend that he could, as she lay gasping and humiliated he pulled out from her and offered his friend a turn. She had lain there open mouthed and damp eyed as the strange man had fumbled with himself before forcing his cock inside her.

She was wet and slippery within; her natural reaction to John touching her but she blushed deeply at sharing that knowledge with the unknown man. The unfamiliar cock had pounded inside her, she had felt so ashamed of John's casual use of her, and it was only when she finally looked up at him that she saw the naked desire on his face. He kept pace with the conversation that they held above her as though she wasn't there but all the while his gaze bore into her with naked lust. The shame that she felt turned to twisted pride and she came underneath the strange man, gasping and crying. He had laughed and thrust harder inside her until his cock burst with his hot seed.

As soon as he had finished he zipped up his trousers and left, John returned to her from seeing him to the door and pushed her back down over the table and fucked her so hard she had screamed with the joy of it. He claimed he couldn't get enough of fucking her whilst she was wet with another mans seed.

John stopped by the picnic bench; it was a hang out for local kids during the day and the graffiti on the bench and the surrounding pathways marked the place as their territory. On the seat of the bench lay an old man covered in newspapers despite the heat of the night. At the sound of her heels on the path the old man stirred and roused. He immediately began to mumble apologies and moved as though to shift away from them.

John told her to stay still; he walked up and spoke softly to the tramp. Jenna watched him pull some notes from his pocket and hand them to him. She watched the man stumble away letting out a sigh of relief.

John set down the large tripod and attached his tiny video camera until it was facing the picnic table. Then he pulled a jar from his pocket, pulled out his already stiff cock and began to coat his cock in the thick jelly. He motioned for her to move closer to him and positioned her leaning over deeply onto the table her bottom pushed high into the air. She knew this was the part of her he wanted to fuck first. With shaky knees she held herself still, stretching her legs as far apart as she could.

After checking the camera on more time he approached her.

"I want you to make a lot of noise, I want you to beg me for more cock, do you understand."

Jenna nodded, she was bent over below the glow of an orange street light and he was filming her every movement. Just the thought that he would make her watch the tape later, knowing that watching it would make him stroke himself to arousal and fuck her mightily hard was enough to have her juices running down her legs. She wondered if the camera would catch them glistening as she felt it drip down her thighs.

He was as hard as stone as he pressed against her upturned arse. The thick lube eased the way but her passage still gripped him tightly. He was long and thick and she growled beneath him. She had not enjoyed this with anyone before him but he made it so dirty and forbidden that she had been known to beg him to fuck her like this.

When he had finally pushed all of his hardness inside she began to cry out in earnest. He withdrew and plunged back inside her. He thrust hard and fast and without mercy for her fragile frame. She gasped and begged him for more, partly because he had asked and partly because he was going so fast she feared may come before the orgasm she could feel building inside her. She remembered his words and began to cry out hoarsely.

"I want more cock, fuck me harder." Her words rattled throughout the park, the darkness making her braver.

She was pulled from her mindless frenzy by a movement in the shadows. Gasping with shock even whilst he drove himself hard against her, she studied the surrounding blackness; she was aware that the streetlight above them must have been like a beacon. Four homeless men shuffled out from the shadows. She felt John swell inside her and then spray his seed deep inside her bowels. She flushed deeply at the lust on the dirty men's faces; she wanted John to stay where he was to hide her from their gazes.

"Gentlemen, form a queue." John said pulling his spent cock from her arse. As he stepped back he dragged the fur coat from her arms leaving her fully exposed to them. "Hmm I do hope you are as well endowed as you are ripe." John chuckled to them.

"This ain't no trick?" The first one asked. If he had any doubts they weren't enough to discourage him as he was already fumbling with his trousers, even from two foot away Jenna could smell the filth on him.

"Oh no trick at all," Laughed John, "You heard her, she wants more cock." His hand was pressed against her naked back holding her in place as the first man shuffled closer.

Jenna was overwhelmed with the awful aroma surrounding him.

She cried out as she felt his cock press against her cunt; unable to believe that this could be happening, unwilling to think of the filthy cock now forcing its way inside her.

The cock was large and felt gritty against her sensitive flesh; the tramp had to push even harder as the shock had rid her of her previous wetness.

"I've not had a cunt this tight in twenty years." Gasped the dirty old man. As soon as he had forced himself inside he placed his dirty hands on the globes of her arse and began to thrust. "I'm not going to last long at this rate."

"That's why I asked you to bring re-enforcements." John laughed lightly from behind the camera.

Jenna raised her head at his words.

"Oh yes darling, I asked them to come here and I am having to pay them to fuck you."

"Well, we would have done it for free but payment is ok by us." Laughed another.

John moved around to Jenna's face and leaned in close as she grimaced and wept.

"Fucked by tramps, all those fat filthy cocks pumping away. I wonder how long it will be before you are screaming and begging for them all." He chuckled. "Is it big, that cock inside you now?"

Jenna let her tears fall and nodded, he was large, the question made her more aware of the movement inside her, she could feel the sliding motion that told of her inner wetness and her cheeks burned a fresh.

"Hurry up Jonas." Demanded one of the others.

"Hey, it's a shame Dirk isn't here, that enormous cock of his would have raised a

few screams."

"Another fifty if you go fetch him." Said Jon quickly. Jenna wailed in shame just as the man standing over her came inside her.

"Lets roll her over so we can see better," Called another one.

Many hands touched at her and pushed her over onto her back, exposing her sopping cunt and her pale breasts to their eyes.

Kneeling up on the bench seat the next man thrust his pungent cock inside her he grinned down at her with rotten teeth. As soon as he thrust up inside he began to grab at her breasts. He rammed into her so hard and fast that she cried out, terrified that she would come beneath him.

Her disgust and shame grew when he lowered his rotten teeth to her soft pale breast. Her nipples so sensitive ordinarily she would beg to have them in John's mouth. The man fit his mouth around the whole of her breast, his teeth pressing on the flesh of the sides.

She moaned loudly in disgust and arousal and as the filthy men cheered him on, with a cry of shame she gave in to the orgasm threatening to swamp her. The men cheered and grew more confident.

When the man dismounted the men shouted for two cocks. She heard John's appreciative sigh.

They bundled her up and sat her down on top of a hard and crusty cock, the sensation made her nauseous even as her cunt already began to cling to him. She cried out against her body's betrayal. She turned her head to see John gazing down on her whilst he stroked himself through his trousers. As she sat splayed over the filthiest man she had ever seen she felt rough hands grab at her hips and another cock was being forced inside her cunt. Two cocks stretched her like nothing else could. She felt every vein and every crumb of dirt.

The man behind placed his hands around each breast forming a tight band at the base of each one giving them the appearance of udders. He pressed himself against her back and forced her downwards until her breasts were pointed at the other mans mouth. He opened filthy lips and sucked hard on her tight nipples, the sight appalled her and the sensation thrilled her.

Then they began to move, two cocks moving independently inside her cunt. She shook her head but she screamed her approval. She bucked hard against the pair. She came twice before they did. The men cheered each time adding to her shame.

They cheered again at the arrival of Dirk.

As they pulled her off the picnic table the other two scrambled free to make way for him he lay back with his pants open.

Jenna cried out in panic as she saw what looked like an arm between his legs. It was hard and thick as her wrist and looked to be longer than fourteen inches. It was as deeply black as he was.

He eyed her lust and pity. She was lowered onto the huge staff and began to shudder before she was half way down his length; it felt bigger than the two cocks together. Before she had the cock fully inside her cunt she could feel another one pressing against her arse.

She closed her eyes in horror and then looked over at John once more. He gazed at her in delight, his cock tented his trousers.

The desire in his eyes and the sensations of her body being stretched for the pleasure of these awful men had her surrendering to another wave of orgasm. She was grateful to the arse fucking that John had already given her; it greased the way for the long thin cock tunnelling inside her. When she felt his pubic hair touch her buttocks she knew she was full. The sensation was enough to have her moaning.

It hurt to move on the huge cock, she could feel it trying to press through into her womb. But as she felt herself tighten around it she couldn't help but grind herself against it, she writhed backwards and forwards between the two cocks. Both men kneaded her breasts painfully but it triggered wave upon wave of pleasure until she was mindless with frenzy. Desire and sensation were the only things in the whole world to her.

John had to shift the camera angle at one point to fully capture the two cocks she was riding and the two bobbing heads that sucked and lapped at her breasts. Jenna was nearly drunk on pleasure when the man came in side her arse, stretched so tight she felt every jerk and spurt from his cock.

The black man lifted her off and she cried out with dismay. He lay her down astride the man laying beside him who gripped her hips greedily. He felt small in comparison but Jenna moved against him unable to stop herself.

Then Dirk placed his hugeness against her arse, her hole was stretched and dripping with cum. He held her firmly down as he wrestled to get himself inside her tight hole. He gripped a hand over her mouth when she began to scream in panic. The feel of being held as he forced her to open to him made her cum again she bucked and gasped in his firm grip. She was impaled when he fully entered her. His bulk forced her against the man underneath and he came quickly jerking and twitching inside her sopping cunt.

The big black man pulled out leaving her arse a gaping hole. She cried out, bereft until he turned her once more onto her back he motioned some of the men forward.

"You want a show?" He looked up at the man behind the camera with a conspiratorial grin. He must have got a nod because he began to give instructions to two others. He held Jenna's legs high in the air and slowly began to force them back, her back arched as he forced her knees to the table beside her ears. "Suck her tits like they got milk." He instructed the two men.

Each man held a leg pulled painfully wide open, with her knees by her ears her arse was high in the air and cunt gaped open, slick with cum.

Using his hand the black man guided his cock back into her arse. The two men sucked deeply on her nipples, making her weep exhaustedly. She shuddered as she felt her arse fill deeper than ever before with huge fat cock. She gazed with blind eyes at the dark skinned man as he pushed four fingers inside her, making sloshing noises as he encountered a pint of sperm pooled inside her. He thrust his hand a few times before inserting his thumb and beginning to slowly press his whole hand inside her. When he was inside, his wrist disappearing between her folds he nodded to the man behind the camera.

"You want to take her throat? She's gonna remember this forever you might want to be a part."

Wordlessly John hurried forward. He looked down at Jenna's shocked face and rushed to unzip his trousers.

As the big black man above her began to thrust inside her arse, he kneaded his huge fist deep down inside her cunt like he was making bread. Just as she was about to scream John tipped her head back and ploughed his long thick cock down her throat cutting off any hope of oxygen. Having her throat fucked was something that thrilled her in normal circumstances, tonight it broke her. She went limp between the two men as they pummelled and stretched her for the men cheering them on and for the silent camera recording every debauched minute.

She came over and again until she lost count. John choked her for a long minute when he finally came. A long minute later the big man nearly crushed as he poured stream after stream of jism inside her tender passage.

Dirk helped John carry her naked limp form to the bike stands where John presented him with a coin and they hosed her down with the power spray supplied for washing mud drenched bikes.

John half carried her to the car. Unable to stop himself he lay her limply on the bonnet and fucked her again, pounding and slamming his body inside hers before laying her to rest limply on the passenger seat.

Shocked at his arousal, he fucked in the passenger seat when he parked on his own drive once more, she was nearly unconscious but he felt her cunt grip his cock and spasm around him. So much excitement and he hadn't even watched the video yet.